It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Mention and Going Crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If this is in the wrong category, than feel free to move it. I'm bad at deciding where to put things.

Today I got home and turned on the news. The weather forecast was on. I went into the other room and got some food, then went back to the television. All I heard was "New World Order. So today is going to be..."

I wonder, did he actually say what I thought he said, Or am I just imagining this? Most likely I'm just imagining things.

Also, a while ago I was over a friends house and we were playing Resident Evil 4 for the PlayStation 2. At one part of the game they mention a cult in the game called the "Illuminados". I wasn't really paying attention, but the second I heard that word I was in full concentration. It was probably put there on purpose, because a lot of songs and games are incorporating conspiracies in their media.

But the point is, does anyone else feel like this? You starting mishearing things and think you hear "New World Order" or "Illuminati" when nothing even remotely close to that was said. Because I really hope I'm not thinking too much about this.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by CNRHKick]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

You are probably processing the things you read and learn at more than one level and therefore are more inclined to recognize the phrases and concepts as you come across them. I think it means you are thinking. Welcome to the real world, Neo.

new topics

join