It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Confrence ha! monkey moran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OMG did you see the press conference!? Bush is a total dippy idiot, "ummm" "uh" jeeze he doesn't even know what he's saying, when he was totally given all the questions written to him earlier! Did you see him when he got asked a question he didn't get OMFGLOL! eh's like um i wish you gave that to me wirtten before this! I just hate hes beaty eyes and what's with that flag pin!? he's trying to capatalize on 9/11. He didn't answer any of the questions, the reportars all asked the same thing trying to get a straight answer that he knew and didn't do squat! he's such a liar!!
AND HE admiteed that he made meistakes but he didnt' say that it was evertyting he's done since he come into office!!

And what's up with him pounding on the podium all the time, he's trying to be cLinton!

hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
oh man, now i can get back to watching that 70s show! thanks for the update... in other news, no, i didn't watch it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I didn't catch it because important things are on, like NHL Playoff Hockey. And what is a moran?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He actually came off pretty good, maybe if you could see through your venomous liberal slant you would see that.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hope that you have ADD, the only other explanation is that you're twelve years old

It's a press conference, and he can not be prepared for every single question that is sent his way, he has to think about what he says before he speaks.

The reporters asking the same question also occurs in about every other press conference that has ever occured. You see Ritalin boy, the producers give the correspondents questions that they need to ask, and if someone has already asked it, they must rephrase it.

Also, edit your post, trying to read your fourth grade english gives me a headache

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Press Confrence ha! monkey moran!

OMG did you see the press conference!? Bush is a total dippy idiot, "ummm" "uh" jeeze he doesn't even know what he's saying, when he was totally given all the questions written to him earlier! Did you see him when he got asked a question he didn't get OMFGLOL! eh's like um i wish you gave that to me wirtten before this! I just hate hes beaty eyes and what's with that flag pin!? he's trying to capatalize on 9/11. He didn't answer any of the questions, the reportars all asked the same thing trying to get a straight answer that he knew and didn't do squat! he's such a liar!!
AND HE admiteed that he made meistakes but he didnt' say that it was evertyting he's done since he come into office!!

And what's up with him pounding on the podium all the time, he's trying to be cLinton!

The words in bold clearly define you as an idiot.

The rest of the post corroborates that point.

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ROFL, Xeno! I guess there's no way to make bold the stupid photo, is there?

Congratulations, Anman, you won. I wondered who'd be the first to attack without cause or ammo.

Seriously, if an adult is allowed to speak, while his earnestness came through, his inability to speak publicly, in front of lights and cameras like that, was painfully obvious.

Anman, is that a recent photo of you, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If Bush were free to really speak his mind openly, what do you think he'd say? I'd wager that the delivery would make the late great Sam Kinnison look comatose, and the content would make Howard Stern blush..

One encouraging thing he said was that he had instructed the troops to use "decisive action" in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bush, I thought, came off really well compared to other speaking engaugements he's been in. I was actually checking his ears, thinking he must be coached.

I do have to say, when "Don" from NPR tried to put him on the spot, he did a beautiful job of turning that around on him. It was like that was the only question he didn't answer with the same answer he used for all the other questions. I'd have thought that "Don" was a ringer, if not for his working for NPR, and his views based on hearing him on NPR. If he was a ringer, he's done a fantastic job of preparing for it. What a great way to end a press conference in a political year.

And I had said the same things about Clinton even though I couldn't stand that guy, so I don't think it's political bias that is making me say these things.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The alleged Double Ivy League graduate-"First MBA President"-former CEO-former Governor-and current figurehead President made it through another public speaking engagement without, visibly, crapping his pants.....though one can not be certain given the advanced tech applied to the adult undergarment industry.
Do you people hold the bar as low for yourselves as you do for this ignorant national embarrassment? Really, "Venomous Liberal Slant"....is that what I'll be accused of as well? Granted many of you are not that far from your teen years, if not still a teen now, and don't have the same wealth of experience as some of us...so let me be clear: Anyone not tied to the dynastic American Clans, those who've worked for what they got, would not have anywhere near a lack of eloquence and vapidness of thought as your false idol Bush has. Especially with that sort of resume. All it indicates is a charmed life - not accomplishment or mental acuity.

And, He's a Coward:

Q. Mr. President, Why are you and the vice president insisting on appearing together before the 9/11 commission? And Mr. President, who will you be handing the Iraqi government over to on June 30?
A. We'll find that out soon. That's what Mr. Brahimi is doing. He's figuring out the nature of the entity we'll be handing sovereignty over. And secondly, because the the 9/11 commission wants to ask us questions. That's why we're meeting, and I look forward to meeting with them and answering their questions.
Q. Mr. President, I was asking why you're appearing together rather than separately, which was their request.
A. Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9/11 commission is looking forward to asking us, and I'm looking forward to answering them.
Let's see. Hold on for a minute. Oh � I've got some must calls, I'm sorry
Q. In the last campaign, you were asked a question about the biggest mistake you'd made in your life and you used to like to joke that it was trading Sammy Sosa. You've looked back before 9/11 for what mistakes might have been made. After 9/11, what would your biggest mistake be, would you say? And what lessons have you learned from it?
A. Hmmm. I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it. I'm sure historians will look back and say, Gosh, he could have done it better this way or that way. You know, I just � I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference with all the pressure of trying to come up with an answer, but it hadn't yet.
Q. Following on both Judy and John's questions, and it comes out of what you just said in some ways, with public support for your policies in Iraq falling off the way they have quite significantly over the past couple of months, I guess I'd like to know if you feel in any way that you've failed as a communicator on this top?
A. Gosh, I don't know.
Q. Well, you deliver a lot of speeches. And a lot of them contain similar phrases and they vary very little from one to the next. And they often include a pretty upbeat assessment of how things are going with the exception of ��
A. I didn't think ��
Q. �� pretty somber assessment this evening.
A. Pretty somber assessment today, Don.
Q. I guess I just wonder if you feel that you have failed in any way? You don't have many of these press conferences where you engage in this kind of exchange. Have you failed in any way to make the case to the American public?
A. I guess if you put it into a political context, that's the kind of thing the voters will decide next November. That's what elections are about. They'll take a look at me and my opponent and say let's see which one of them can better win the war on terror. Who best can see to it that Iraq emerges as a free society. And Don, you know if I tried to fine tune my messages based upon polls I think I'd be pretty ineffective. I know I would be disappointed in myself. .

So, you know the real power behind the throne is Dick Cheney, else why would the pResident decline to stand on his own feet & answer?
So, you know the real truth behind a Bush press "confrence": scripted down to the last T.
So, you know that he's actually made a single thought of merit come out of his mouth last night: Voters WILL decide on his brand of communication.

FULL TRANSCRIPT

top topics

join