It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to explain what the NWO is to someone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I always try to explain to the people that i know about the NWO, but i always seem to say the wrong things that trigger their "you should be in a mental hospital" reflex. People find it hard to believe about all this, i can understand that it may be a bit too much to swallow without evidence, but how can i give any evidence when the moment i say "a few very powerful families are trying to control the world".

How can we explain all this without being told that this is just another conspiracy created by someone to brainwash us?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would also like to see the answer to this.

I usually just bring up related issues and try not to come forward with the hardest stuff to believe. Although everyone at work knows my stance on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ugh. I hate trying to explain that.
I always get the same reaction.
I would love for someone to figure this answer out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well the way I see it is, yes you are crazy, I mean listen to yourself. I have and I sound crazy... The approach that works for me is that I am a sarcastic person.

So I would say something sarcastic about it, then if they ask questions I try to answer as much with as little as possible.

There is no real answer for this, there are many approaches you can try that might work but nothing else, the people have to be willing to listen and be open minded before any of this can be swallowed.

One thing that always works is: Don't throw all the info at once, just little by little.

One of the first debates thats a good starter is the 9/11 conspiracy, if they are interested in that one the NWO is easier to swallow.

so different people different approaches and remember not everyone is ready, reminds me of the Matrix, some people are so dependent that will protect it or something like that. LOL

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I agree, you have to give out little tidbits of information, undeniable well documented information, or there close. Then, as people start to wake up from their slumber they can be further informed.

Most people are scared of the implications and they shut down to avoid emotional trauma. Most conspiracy theorists have either forced themselves to overcome the trauma experience of been forced by circumstance to go through it.

It's really natural. One thing I will say is that the tide is turning, more and more people, much thanks to the higher frequency of interpersonal communication in the internet age, are becoming aware of how the world really works and are opening up to conspiracy theory as well as dumping their media and school system conditioning.

Also, a lot of people are cynical. They know how things work and simply don't care, acting as if they don't know to avoid "problems".

new topics

top topics

join