It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth does not lay in bullets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ahem.......I think this would be more appropriate in a forum titled "FEAR-MONGERING".

However....There is no such forum that exists, yet ^_^

So, here we are.

I assume many of you plan to battle a beast that can't be defeated, if it is indeed true that the NWO is coming our way, with a initial Martial Law implemented.

We need you revolutionaries to fight the beast, but, just as much as we need you we need people like myself. I being a revolutionary to, and at one time before my understanding of enlightenment - I planned to fight against the NWO with whatever means necessary, physically.

However, for the 100s of thousands if not millions that are looking at national enslavement we must see that a high percentage of those people will not understand what is happening, they will be thrown into cages and possibly hauled off to their death as they know it.

Families will be crying, children will be afraid, elders will be depressed. I just need to confirm, that when this time comes if it does, I will not let the people I am stationed with (YES, I will willingly give myself to the enslavement) be shadowed in darkness, I will be the light in a room filled with evil.

I intend to work from the inside out of if an event like this we're to occur. I will be with the people, and explain to them that they must search for harmony within a new world where there is no such idea that exists, an idea that is almost physically incapable of ever happening. I will talk with all of ever different creed and religion and explain to them, that right now in the age that we are in, we are undergoeing a massive transformation, and a large battle will occur that is on a galactic level more than likely.

I will be the one that is considered a preacher to the blind, I will not fight against the NWO in a typical way, involveing guns and fire power.

I will be one that tries to explain spirituality, and peace and love. I will be the one who gives my rations away to the ones I see in most need, I will be the one with a hard fought smile on my face when this happens.

I will never once raise a word and explain to them what is actually happening, even though many will ask. I will simply tell them that they need to be courageous, and accept the time as it is, and to know that darkness never prevails. Life will continue to exist, and regardless of what happens, death is not something to fear.

I need people like me, to be here for when and if this time ever occurs, and I hope that I can have as many people like me as is many revolutionaries are going to be fighting with their lives.

So I'm just interested to see who isn't afraid of the NWO, and who wants to be that candle in the dark.

Because when this time comes, we're going to need peace inside of this darkness, otherwise -- too many will live and die in fear.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally I'm not afraid of any type of NWO situation. But I'll still keep my bullets handy just in case!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

Honestly, you should try and find friends and family that agree with you. Form a little revolutionary group, it'll get you a little bit further than a single shotgun/rifle/assault rifle/handgun will.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Truth does not lay in bullets alone, yet they can have a way of suppressing truth, leadership and focus.

If you want fight from the inside out, I wish you the best of luck and hope you are not discovered nor ratted out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Honestly, you should try and find friends and family that agree with you. Form a little revolutionary group, it'll get you a little bit further than a single shotgun/rifle/assault rifle/handgun will.

I agree completely, but that might be hard to do nowadays with police and neighbors sniffing into everybody's business.
If you are going to ask someone to join your revolutionary group, than I suggest asking people you know would agree and join, so that way you will have lower chances of getting caught.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I won't be fighting by spreading my knowledge of whats happening, I will be fighting by showing people the truth about life and how there is more to existance than this physical shell we call reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

Of course. My good friend Donovan is Indian, and owns land in Montana which is a sovereign state. He's currently ehm, recruiting so to speak and he wanted me to be a Commander, considering I'm fairly excersised in the handling of weapons. We would use airsoft guns and paint ball guns with fatigues on, and train over 5 acres with 20-40 people. For along time I thought that fighting it with a die hard attitude would be the right thing to do, but I realized how my family would be hauled away and I'd rather be with them to explain to them peace and love while it's all going down.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Peace and love are fine but even Ghandi was lucky. The Brits didn't have the cash or the army to keep India in their grasp. When those that show up to take you from your homes unless you bow to their agenda, they will not be the caring type! The amount of needless slaughter will out weigh any former time in our lives. Stalin didn't even come close to what is in store for the world if people don't band together with the where with all to combat the evil!. I hate to sound so militant but, our government isn't doing anything to make me think that they will be worried about how much we care and love each other. They will use that against us!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Very true, but when those soldiers come down my street I will have my family in my arms, and I will hold them close letting them know there is nothing to fear when those bullets pass through our bodies.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

For me.. I'm taken a bunch with me when I go. I'm not about to simply sit and wait. It's just not in my nature! To many years of training in a differant mind set to change now! Seen to many people of good faith get used and abused. I just can't see making it easy for them.

Zindo

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by ZindoDoone

Very true, but when those soldiers come down my street I will have my family in my arms, and I will hold them close letting them know there is nothing to fear when those bullets pass through our bodies.

Are you going to tell your daughter "not to fear" while they are raping her right in front of you? Are you going to tell your wife the same, while she is forced to fellate the group of men who are attacking your home?

Let me know how that goes.

As for me, I will remember the words of Patrick Henry, and remember the actions of Washington and Jefferson.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Lol.... I don't have a daughter.

Also, It's not their job to rape. Their job is to consolidate and enslave.

And if I make it far enough to the concentration camp, I'll be a person that can give people hope in a world of fear. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
First let me just say I'm biting for arguement's sake.
They will weed those like you out and break you. Read the last half of 1984, they will weed you out and break you, before you even get your bearings together enough to start the revolution from inside. I'm not sure what you plan to do.

Be a comforting beacon of light and hope? Or are you going to help other's survive until it's time to rise up from within the camps? I don't know. However I don't think you have to wait for them to make the first move.

You can start right now. If you're the right person for the job of being that beacon of light within a dark modern day asuchwitz. Don't wait, start now it should be 100 times easier now to find others willing to help you, then after the NWO's first strike.

What I'm trying to say is that you have a lot of preparations to make. Spiritual, psyche, and physical training are in order. How long can you fast? How long can you function while fasting? Do you have any education on how to deal with people that have gone through a traumatic ordeal?
How are you during stressful times?

Please don't take this the wrong way when I argue or challange someone it's not because I want to win on the forums I just want to be convinced.
What makes you the right person? Why are you going to be a solid rock while the rest of us crumble and cry?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott

What I'm trying to say is that you have a lot of preparations to make. Spiritual, psyche, and physical training are in order. How long can you fast? How long can you function while fasting? Do you have any education on how to deal with people that have gone through a traumatic ordeal?
How are you during stressful times?

Please don't take this the wrong way when I argue or challange someone it's not because I want to win on the forums I just want to be convinced.
What makes you the right person? Why are you going to be a solid rock while the rest of us crumble and cry?

As far as those questions go, I'm well trained. Mentally, spiritually, and physically. It's the others I am worried about, because I am awake and they are not.

I will be a solid rock because I do not fear death. At all. Period. I've came face to face with it.

Now you can try and challenge that and say that oh, you would be afraid, however that does not take place with me. I've been in situations where my life was on the line and I didn't flinch.

I know there is a afterlife, that's why I'm a solid rock when it comes to this hole in the universe.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by CNRHKick

Of course. My good friend Donovan is Indian, and owns land in Montana which is a sovereign state.

I would think that if the constitution is nothing but a piece of paper and the American citizens become indentured servants, the Native Americans can be pretty sure that any agreement that the government has had with them in the past will become forfeit.

I am sure this will be no surprise to the original Americans considering the track record that the American government has with keeping their promises to them leaves much to be desired.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I do not think that worked for the ppl that were in these Federal
Camps a few years back.

Romanians in Auschwitz used for medical experiments

A lot of ppl will get upset at me and say it can't happen here.

But you have to look back down the family lines that are
even covered in the mainstream media.

Prescott Bush

You have to look at things like Codex Alimentarus becoming law
at the end of 2009 thru the WTO.

Codex Alimentarus and it origins

It is very hard to believe it when u just look at the individual pieces,
but when you realize the same ppl are pushing for all this then you
realize that not all the ppl that thought like hitler died with hitler.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's not their job to rape. Their job is to consolidate and enslave.

It's not any soldiers job to rape, but it's well documented that it happens. It seems rather naive to think that it wouldn't happen just because they have a differnt job to do.

top topics

join