It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Building on Fire Does Not Collapse-Beijing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by phushion
reply to post by danielsil18

On topic - my origonal argument was the OP never mentioned WTC 1 or 2 however tide had brought those into the equation when it was only WTC 7 that was mentioned - the end!

Off topic - the map provided by the responder ive responded to clearly shows a thinnnnnner building (WTC 3) than WTC 7 right next door to WTC 2, this was pulled down, did not collapse, end of script there, so why did WTC 7 drop.

BBC report, dated with time - (cant find vid at the mo 3g dongle to crap and im near my limit for the month) - reporter clearly states solomon building collapsed (WTC 7 - look it up) however in the real world, the building is still standing right behind her right shoulder (our left) whilst the broadcast is being fed to the public, how did they know it was going to collapse before it collapsed.

Don't tell me, its a hoax, its fake, photoshop, cgi blah blah blah - im a nut...

Debunk that

That video of the reporter from the BBC has been discussed over and over again. First off, the anchor says that WTC7 collapse. Then the reporter say "details are very very sketchy" That day was filled with choas and to say reporters do not make mistakes is rediculous. If you are using the BBC newscast as proof you're going to have to do a lot better then that. here is the video. bbc report

It was more than the BBC that reported WTC7 had fallen before it actually did.

Also:

NIST’s investigation of the WTC 7 collapse was supposed to have been completed by the end of 2006, but more complex, and time-consuming, computer simulations, along with a consideration of some additional evidence (mainly architectural and construction documents and plans), has stretched out the process, according to Michael E. Newman of NIST. NIST’s working hypothesis for the collapse of WTC 7 is that fire and/or debris caused damage to a critical column and triggered a progressive and “disproportionate collapse of the entire structure”—essentially that the wounded building fell in on itself. In its report, NIST will also review hypothetical blast scenarios (there were fuel storage tanks in WTC 7 and a Con Ed substation) since, as Newman said, “we couldn’t rule it out” as a potential contributor to the collapse.

So in other words they're using computer models and making it up as they go along to fit their agenda, it's a bit like the AGW loonies and their computer models, utter BS, you could not make it up.

The loonies REALLY are in charge of the asylum

Chuffer

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by phushion

Okay so I am sure you have already read this article from implosionworld.com But in case you havent. here is itNO DEMO Now these guys are experts. Were they in on it too? Pretty much explains every question or concern that has been stated here.

tide, please your pulling out old tricks from the same hat lol... the author of that article HAS NEVER DEMOD ANY BUILDING IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!!!
nice try but this is ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Okay so I am sure you have already read this article from implosionworld.com But in case you havent. here is itNO DEMO Now these guys are experts. Were they in on it too? Pretty much explains every question or concern that has been stated here.

tide, please your pulling out old tricks from the same hat lol... the author of that article HAS NEVER DEMOD ANY BUILDING IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!!!
nice try but this is ATS

You're right they have no idea what they are talking about.

As Protec grew, the company continued to expand its reputation as an international leader in the fields of vibration prediction, monitoring, structure inspections, and perhaps equally as important, capturing the types of images that clearly illustrated how precise and dependable this form of demolition could be
You know way more. My bad.
BTW they were monitoring seismic activity and there was no activity that shows wtc7 was demoed. And that is what their specialty is.

Protec is one of the most knowledgeable independent authorities on explosive demo, having proformed engineering studies, structural analysis....
The also document the work of over 20 demo experts. But yeah, they no nothing. You however are an expert because you watched a few youtube videos.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Taking pictures and vibrational field monintoring IS NOT again IS NOT demonlition... being in those fields does not make one an expert in demolition.......you right I don't know better ... but I know many demo pros PERSONALLY and they definetly know more then someone that takes pics and uses seismic equipment on the field.... because they actually conduct the DEMO!!! so no the authour is NOT an expert on demolition because he has never been involved in one besides taking pics and seismic monitoring and journalism in his ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!! he has absolutely no authority on the subject...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Whack a mole.

It's the fires that did it. Knock it down, another excuse comes up - Airplanes. knock that down, another excuse pops up, "experts say otherwise". Knock that down with other experts, and another excuse pops up "tremors of the building falling. And on and on it goes.

Seems to be a never ending whack a mole game around here. Round and round with the excuses.

Reading this thread has reminded me why I avoid this section of the forums.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

nice try but this is ATS

wiat there is more

protec was operating seismographs at constuction site in manhatten and brooklyn on 9/11...
implosion world

Although I doubt you will read the article, I have posted it again.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
As much as i know that 9/11 was not done by terrorists, and this is a very nice reminder of the lie that is the officials story. Were NEVER going to know the truth behind that day, ever.

wrong.

we already KNOW the TRUTH and was done by TERRORISTS aka the US GOVERNMENT AND MSM.

your comment should be rephrased as:

"WE'RE NEVER GOING TO BRING THE PERPETRATORS TO JUSTICE WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM AND POWER BASE, because the PERPETRATORS CONTROL the SYSTEM and RUN THE POWER BASE."

When such a crime against humanity can be pulled off so blatantly and the PEOPLE cannot or will not rise up to hold those accountable even with such incredible PROOF and EVIDENCE, the people and its NATION are DOOMED.

If you think the UNITED STATES can continue to exist and not be destroyed when its leaders are above the law, just google, or ask a historian what happened to the Roman Empire.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I mean come on, government secrets stay secret, as much as we don't want them too, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Sorry folks but it's almost time to let this one die unfortunetly, were just shooting in the dark at this point.

~Keeper

Thats the exact attitude and mindset which will be responsible for AMERICA's downfall and destruction shortly.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

just remember, your mindset represents the masses and it will in the future be said to have been responsible for what LET AMERICA DIE.

unfortunate?

perhaps not... if thats what it takes to remove the evil thats now controlling and running the USA, I think its a blessing in disguise.

the next 911 will make the first one pale in comparison.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Perhaps this building remained standing because its frame is made of reinforced concrete instead of steel.

www.gulfconstructionworldwide.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

nice try but this is ATS

You're right they have no idea what they are talking about.

As Protec grew, the company continued to expand its reputation as an international leader in the fields of vibration prediction, monitoring, structure inspections, and perhaps equally as important, capturing the types of images that clearly illustrated how precise and dependable this form of demolition could be
You know way more. My bad.
BTW they were monitoring seismic activity and there was no activity that shows wtc7 was demoed. And that is what their specialty is.

Protec is one of the most knowledgeable independent authorities on explosive demo, having proformed engineering studies, structural analysis....
The also document the work of over 20 demo experts. But yeah, they no nothing. You however are an expert because you watched a few youtube videos.

who exactly states they are the most knowlegeble in the field... themselves ?
you are either very gullable or brainwashed... just look at the authors bio and you will see he himself HAS NEVER PERFORMED A DEMO IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE... NOR HIS COMPANY!!! HE is no expert... pull up a quote from an demo pro\expert directly and then it will have some weight to it... until then his article is nothing but junk science..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Taking pictures and vibrational field monintoring IS NOT again IS NOT demonlition... being in those fields does not make one an expert in demolition.......you right I don't know better ... but I know many demo pros PERSONALLY and they definetly know more then someone that takes pics and uses seismic equipment on the field.... because they actually conduct the DEMO!!! so no the authour is NOT an expert on demolition because he has never been involved in one besides taking pics and seismic monitoring and journalism in his ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!! he has absolutely no authority on the subject...
Were the people you know in the field to monitor the clean up. Did they have first hand access to the sites. Did they have the original brodcast along with numerous unrealesed photos? Or are they coming to their conclusion by looking at the same youtube videos you are watching. Sorry, but I will take first hand experience over someone who claims to know demo experts on a conspiracy board.

this is ats
Yeah, you're right. The home of Blossom Goodchild, the webbot, the end of the world prophecies. Where George Bush was going to declare martial law, round up citizens and put them in fema death camps. Oh wait, I though he was also not going to ever reliquesh the presidency. This site is full of BS.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

tide, i read the article years ago when disinfo agents were giving me the link... it seems difficult to come up with anything new perhaps because more and more people are waking up..!! if you want expert opinion I recommend checking out ae911truth.org... comprised by architects and engineers........Now these people know the same or even more about structural integrity then demo pros...... A SMALL SNIPET OF SUPPORTERS OF AE911TRUTH....Real people Real proffesionals= REAL ANSWERS

Eric Harrington, Energy and Computer Systems Consultant
B.S. Physics
Ojai, CA Eric Heimbuch
Bremerton, WA
Eric Larsen
Boulder Creek, CA Eric John Lyleson, Mr
MA Psychology, Sonoma State Univ
Avalon, NSW – Australia
Eric A. Newcom, ATVM Senior Spacecraft Technican Boeing IDS
Lomita, CA Eric Pierson
BS Business Administration
Rochester, NY
Eric Lee Sanchez, Longshoremen L.A./L.B. Ports
San Pedro, CA Eric Sheikh, Engineering Technician
BS EET
Orlando, FL
Eric Chad Stowe
Beaver Falls, PA Eric Ryan Sweet, Metal Worker
Midland, MI
Eric Turk, Dr.
PhD
North Hills, CA Eric Wilson
Oakland, CA
Erica L. Canevari
In Progress
Fortuna, CA Erica Schaefer
MBA
La Quinta, CA
Erick Sampson
San Diego, CA Erik Ferrill
Columbus, IN
Erik Genga, Regional Planner
Drexel Hill, PA Erik Kamfjord, Student
Oslo, Oslo – Norway
Erik Lawyer, Firefighter
B.S. Mathematics, UC Davis
Seattle, WA

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Were the people you know in the field to monitor the clean up. Did they have first hand access to the sites. Did they have the original brodcast along with numerous unrealesed photos? Or are they coming to their conclusion by looking at the same youtube videos you are watching. Sorry, but I will take first hand experience over someone who claims to know demo experts on a conspiracy board.

this is ats
Yeah, you're right. The home of Blossom Goodchild, the webbot, the end of the world prophecies. Where George Bush was going to declare martial law, round up citizens and put them in fema death camps. Oh wait, I though he was also not going to ever reliquesh the presidency. This site is full of BS.

if its so full of BS then why are you expediating so much of your energy to defending your "truth" why waste your time on a B.S site ?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

this is ats

You absolutely right I would take beleive people who had first hand expereince over anything else... which is why many firefighters that state explosions went off should take precedent over ANYONE ELSE as they laid there lives down ... I recommend checking out the 911 transcripts...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I have seen that site. And there is just as many engineers and architects that I could probably post that dont think there was a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

go ahead and post them....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by EvilAxis
Where are these statements that say they have photos? The only thing I can find is they do state that 25% was scooped out but I cannot find them claiming to have photos? Please provide a link, thanks.

Mapped south face damage using photo analysis of available images (obtained new images 8/06)

WTC 7 Technical Approach and Status Summary, Dec 12, 2006: wtc.nist.gov...

I already embedded the video of Popular Mechanics making this claim.

This was the exchange:

CG: So I turn to the pictures in your book about Building 7 you've got a picture of Building 7, but it doesn't show that. So I'm going, OK, instead of just somebody asserting that a third of the building was scooped away, show me the picture. But you don't show me the picture.

PM: ...We have seen pictures that are property of the NY Police Department and various other governmental agencies that we were not given permission to disseminate....

CG: Popular Mechanics got to see them, but the average American citizen can't see them?

Oh, and by-the-way Tide88, you forgot to answer (4th time) - now that NIST state damage had no causal relevance in WTC7, are you reconsidering your position?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I have no doubt that they did hear explosion. It could of been a number of things. Diesel tanks, window being blown out. Google backdraft and listen to the noise when a backdraft blows out windows. Also found this little tidbit. WTC7 explsion video

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

firefighters are trained to differentiate between types of explosions.. and sounds..... because there very lives depend on those sounds... to question there judgment is very low..........

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

irnonic isn't it... your willing to beleive some bobo authour over firefighters that were there first hand... didn't you say that you would beleive people who where there first hand? just keep ignoring the firefighter testimony... its clear that you don't represent truth by any stretch of the imagination... you represent disinfo...you should look really hard at yourelf next time your in the mirror and ask yourself in 30 years when 61 with gray hair did I do the right thing? did i honor the victims by ignoring truth and blindly supporting my cause? you will have these regrets later on in life... right now you don't care... heck you don't care what you are reading right now....but you will care one day

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by tide88

go ahead and post them....

Unfortunatly people engineers arent wasting their time try to debunk conspiracy theories. But here are some I can find just in a few seconds:

Structural Engineering / Building Collapse
Farid Alfawakhiri, Ph.D. senior engineer, American Institute of Steel Construction

David Biggs, P.E. structural engineer, Ryan-Biggs Associates; member, ASCE team for FEMA report

Robert Clarke structural engineer, Controlled Demolitions Group Ltd.

Glenn Corbett technical editor, Fire Engineering; member, NIST advisory committee

Vincent Dunn deputy fire chief (Ret.), FDNY; author, The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety

John Fisher, Ph.D. professor of civil engineering, Lehigh University; professor emeritus, Center for Advanced Technology; member, FEMA Probe Team

Ken Hays executive vice president, Masonry Arts

Christoph Hoffmann, Ph.D. professor of computer science, Purdue University; project director, September 11 Pentagon Attack Simulations Using LS-Dyna, Purdue University

Allyn E. Kilsheimer, P.E.
CEO, KCE Structural Engineers PC; chief structural engineer, Phoenix project; expert in blast recovery, concrete structures, emergency response

Won-Young Kim, Ph.D. seismologist, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University

William Koplitz photo desk manager, FEMA

John Labriola freelance photographer, WTC survivor

Arthur Lerner-Lam, Ph.D. seismologist; director,
Earth Institute, Center for Hazards and Risk Research, Columbia University

James Quintiere, Ph.D. professor of engineering, University of Maryland member, NIST advisory committee

Steve Riskus freelance photographer; eyewitness, Pentagon crash

Van Romero, Ph.D. vice president, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology

Christine Shaffer spokesperson, Viracon

Mete Sozen, Ph.D., S.E. Kettelhut Distinguished Professor of Structural Engineering, Purdue University; member, Pentagon Building Performance Report; project conception, September 11 Pentagon Attack Simulations Using LS-Dyna, Purdue University

Shyam Sunder, Sc.D.
acting deputy director, lead investigator, Building and Fire Research Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology

Mary Tobin science writer, media relations, Earth Institute, Columbia University

Forman Williams, Ph.D. professor of engineering, physics, combustion, University of California,
San Diego; member, advisory committee, National Institute of Standards and Technology

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join