It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Building on Fire Does Not Collapse-Beijing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Did they know WTC1/2 were going to collapse?
How would they know WTC7 was going to collapse?

Theres clear evidence available which shows firefighters/police getting people back from the building and surrounding areas clearly stating its coming down.

We even have Silverstein (stene/stien???) on tape saying "pull it"

Not very comical from my point of view when you present all of these items and the rest, not forgetting the icing or cherry ontop for that matter.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by phushion]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

Maybe the damage did the trick. The buildings are two totally different stuctures, therefore you cannot compare the two. If you have a mercedes benz hit a brick wall at 60 mph would it have the same damage as a yugo hitting the same wall at the same speed. Not saying one of the buildings was built more soundly then the other, but comparing the two when you do not know anything on the construction of that hotel is rediculous. The only thing similar is that they are both buildings. And it ends there.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

...The only thing similar is that they are both buildings. And it ends there.

I think my monitors on fire or is it the building in the picture?

Sorry to point that out but you really did miss off the key point of the OP there.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

Again the pull it thing is getting out of hand. It proves nothing. pull it

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion

...The only thing similar is that they are both buildings. And it ends there.

I think my monitors on fire or is it the building in the picture?

Sorry to point that out but you really did miss off the key point of the OP there.

I meant both building are on fire. But the similarities end there. You cannot compare the two, as I stated the reason above and gave an example why.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

pretty much you are right, the only similarity is buildings on fire, different structures and what not.

There is no such thing as to compare the 2 buildings when the situations are way different.

I agree with that but there are questions as the situaitions that happen to the WTC buildings are unique.

Is what the Gov said true? who knows it is way too vague.
are there many unanswered questions? yes there are so here we are debating. The problem is that everything the goverment did is shady.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Again the pull it thing is getting out of hand. It proves nothing. pull it

Is Mr Silvershizerstein a demolitions workman, manager, ceo etc? NO!

Am I or you? NO! I dont think you are anyway at a guess...

So, why would he or anyone else use the term "pull it" which has been identified as an industrial term within the demolition industry, if he had been told the building would most likely collapse, then why did he chose those words opposed to "let it fall", "let it go"

It's no different if he was commenting on a situation where his wife was held hostage and the cops had told him the guy was going to shoot his wife and in his comments he said "well, stab her" - can you not see the similarities there with the two situations, that he's been told one thing and then hes using totaly different words to comment on that, if that scenario were true and she had been stabbed would you still bash your keyboard in his defence, if he'd taken out a multi billion dollar insurance contract out on the possibility that his wife would be kidnapped and stabbed to death?

EDIT:

Looks like im getting into trouble for something???!??!??!?!!!!!???!?!?? Hope your not at the heart of this tide88

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So, why would he or anyone else use the term "pull it" which has been identified as an industrial term within the demolition industry....

Really?

We have never, ever heard the term "pull it" being used to refer to the explosive demolition of a building, and neither has any blast team we have ever spoken with.
implosion world You are right I am not an expert and neither are you, but these people are.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Not saying one of the buildings was built more soundly then the other

Then what was your point with this?:

"WTC was built over 38 years ago. Anyone who thinks buildings arent built better today then 38 years ago is delusional."

[edit on 9-2-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
wow, talk about a raging inferno!!!

of course there are those who will mention the fact that an airplane didn't crash into this building

An airplane didn't crash into building 7 either.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I should of stated I have no proof that one was built more soundly then the other. Because I have no idea the structural integrity of the hotel and even if I did I wouldnt be able to understand it. But I do know that where I live, things that were built 5 years ago are not built as soundly as they are today.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Totally back on topic

The beijing building is on fire, at a guess has a steel structure, and hasn't collapsed, as reported was not complete however as a comparison to WTC7 it is testament as far as im concerned that steel structured buildings should not fall in the manner that WTC7 did especially given the FACT that no plane hit WTC7 nor did it have fires as the result of kerosene filled fuel tanks, and to finish, the damage was to one side/corner so in my opinion the building should have given way at its weakest point and collapsed in that direction, which it did not, infact it fell on its own footprint like two other buildings did that day.

Great picture, starred and flagged for me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion

In response to my warning neither was it the whole or a large part of the post that violated the terms set out at ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes to get back on topic. Although it didnt collapse the police did cordon off onlookers, warning them that the building might collapse.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have to agree. I didnt see anything you posted against the t&c either. Guess it is getting harding to have a decent discussion on this board without getting reprimanded.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

WTC 7... how can it not be obvious by now?

You can see a few silver flashes when it goes down...

It was a very good job by TPTB though.

c'mon guys.. 9-11 was not Osama Bin Laden... grow up already.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Was deffo my fault there, think it was my first post to your self regarding opening your eyes and reading properly lol, anyroad i think weve had a good bash at this one for the night its 3:43am so ive been at this thread for about 3 hours nearly

So to summarise:

The building is on fire but is not complete, we can draw similarities to it and WTC7 if we want however in doing so we are ignoring a vast number of different aswell as unique variables which in the end will nullify any attempt to draw a final conclusion that WTC7 shouldnt have collapsed due to fires, im still content with my opinion after everything thats been presented to me or that i have looked into my self.

Appologies to all if it went OT for an hour or so, poo happens

We can only hope that tide88's and others directions on the matter is the truth and nothing is going on however on another note we can also only hope that we get the truth however many tears it may bring to people eyes or however many hours of disbelief and discontent.

EDIT:

Lost 500 points

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
wow, talk about a raging inferno!!!

of course there are those who will mention the fact that an airplane didn't crash into this building

I know that is funny while everybody is falling all over themselves and is patting eachother on the back I was going to ask how many planes flew into this one

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
As much as i know that 9/11 was not done by terrorists, and this is a very nice reminder of the lie that is the officials story. Were NEVER going to know the truth behind that day, ever.

I mean come on, government secrets stay secret, as much as we don't want them too, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Sorry folks but it's almost time to let this one die unfortunetly, were just shooting in the dark at this point.

~Keeper

Very much so. Never forget - but do not live in despair either.

Even with all the BS that happens in the world, one must remain happy (while speaking out). Not directed towards anyone - just a general statement.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
one thing is for sure....

FIRE PROTECTION realy needs to get better.

Interesting not very much talk on this item.

Some people are still waiting for the information on 9/11 for the fire panel information and in particular the information sent to the off-site monitoring co.'s for ANY building.
It is noted that WT7 was set to "test" due to maintaince
on that day.

And remember the fire panel info. would speek VOLUMES to show the locations of fires and the locations of supervised valves, not to mention standpipes breaking etc. etc. etc.

Still not much issued from anyone on the this...and everyone is ignoring it...it's the only thing like a little black box on a plane. (did they ever find those things?)

This building in China was noted to be "under-construction". The gen. rule of thumb would to have Fire Hose Cabinets as a min. during construction, not sure if they do this in China, but come on guy's fire works are going off' and "open" buildings under construciton = fire.

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join