It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Building on Fire Does Not Collapse-Beijing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Different design, different generation, different materials to the WTC.

Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That's right - the WTC was obviously made of something different from any steel framed high rise before or since. Some sort of combustible steel and concrete that implodes into dust when subjected to heat.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by adam_zapple

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
So... where is the evidence? It is out there.... like the video of WTC7 collapsing. Evidence enough in that alone. The building was structurally sound, period.

The FDNY states the opposite. Do you believe that they:

1) Are in on the conspiracy and lying?

2) Don't know better?

So now you speak for the entire FDNY? Say, for example, FDNY lieutenant David Rastuccio?

"We had first reports that the building was unstable and that it was best for it to come down on its own or it would be taken down, I would imagine that it came down on its own.

The quote you posted agrees with me!

It wouldn't "come down on its own" if it was structurally sound, as you've claimed.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by adam_zapple]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Every Single Building that STood on 9/11 and didn't Melt into its own footprint at near free fall speed testifies against WTC-7.

Every Single Building that we have seen in the past, and now in the present that survives a ravaging Fire testifies against WTC-7.

The Fires in the Madrid, Beijing buildings amongst others, is beyond anything that happened with WTC-7.

It would be interesting to see if there are any "HOT SPOTS" left from the Beijing fire?

The most damning thing in all of this, is that people knew in advance of WTC-7 demise. Its one thing for a building to fall like that, but to have people know the approx time is unbelievable.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

The most damning thing in all of this, is that people knew in advance of WTC-7 demise. Its own thing for a building to fall like that, but to have people know the approx time is unbelievable.

Could you post that info?
thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

The most damning thing in all of this, is that people knew in advance of WTC-7 demise. Its own thing for a building to fall like that, but to have people know the approx time is unbelievable.

thanks.

Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon
www.youtube.com...

You can hear some comments like "the building is about to blow up" etc.

I mean, if it is random, than people can't predict the approx time of something like that, because generally SkyScrapers Don't collapse from fires. They also don't collapse from Damage and Fires --AS every single building other than WTC-7 that was burning and damaged remained standing. But of course, they didn't have a CIA office inside.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You can clearly see the building is about to collapse on that picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

thanks.

www.youtube.com...

I mean, if it is random, than people can't predict the approx time of something like that, because generally SkyScrapers Don't collapse from fires. They also don't collapse from Damage and Fires --AS every single building other than WTC-7 that was burning and damaged remained standing. But of course, they didn't have a CIA office inside.

Based on the video, it does look like it's going to collapse. Seems like they were trying to keep people safe from something obvious. Also, 2 other buildings just collapsed, wouldn't you be a little nervous about a 3rd that took damage, was going to collapse too?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

David Rastuccio, FDNY lieutenant
We had first reports that the building was unstable and that it was best for it to come down on its own or it would be taken down, I would imagine that it came down on its own.

He is acknowledging that it may have been taken down.
"I would imagine" expresses uncertainty about which of the two it was.

He is also stating that the demolition of WTC7 was discussed before it came down.

Witness interviewed on 9/11
I was just standing there, ya know... we were watching the building [WTC 7] actually 'cuz it was on fire... the bottom floors of the building were on fire and... we heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder... turned around - we were shocked to see that the building was... well it looked like there was a shockwave ripping through the building and the windows all busted out... it was horrifying... about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that... we saw the building crash down all the way to the ground... we were in shock.

Download WMV

Craig Bartmer, NYPD
I didn't hear any indication that it [WTC7] was going to come down and all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming "get away, get away, get away from it"... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started peeling in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I think I know an explosion when I hear it.

www.youtube.com...

Barry Jennings, New York Housing Authority Emergency Coordinator and key 9/11 witness (deceased)
I'm just confused about one thing, and one thing only: why WTC7 went down in the first place. I'm very confused about that. I know what I heard. I heard explosions. The er, explanation I got, it was the er, fuel oil tank. I'm an old boiler guy. If it was the fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building.

www.youtube.com...

Kevin McPadden, First Responder
He goes over and he says you gotta stay behind this line because they're thinking about bringing the building down. They didn't say what building, they just said "bringing a building down". So we're like, "OK, we'll take their word for it, you know. We'll stay behind the line." He came back over with his hand over the radio and what sounded like a countdown and at the last few seconds he took his hand off and you heard 3, 2, 1 and he was just saying "just run for your life, run for your life" and then it was like another 2, 3 seconds you hear explosions, explosions like BABOOM! It's like a distinct sound, it's not like when, compression, like boom! boom! boom! boom! boom! like floors that were dropping and collapsing. This was BABOOM! Like you felt a rumble in the ground, like almost like you wanted to grab onto something. To me, I knew that was an explosion.

www.youtube.com...

Senator John Kerry (asked about the demolition of WTC7)
I do know that er, that wall, I remember was, was in danger and I think that they made a decision based on the danger that it had of destroying other things that they did it in a controlled fashion.

www.youtube.com...

Larry Silverstein, owner of WTC7
I remember getting a call from the fire department commander telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said "you know, we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is.. is pull it", er, and they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.

Of course he meant "pull the rescue team out of the area".

Danny Jowenko, demolition expert (after viewing WTC7 video)
DJ: They simply blew up columns and the rest caved in afterwards... This is controlled demolition.
Q. You're sure?
DJ: Absolutely. It's been imploded. This was a hired job. A team of experts did this.

www.youtube.com...

Indira Singh, First Responder
IS: All I can attest to is that by noon or one o'clock they told us that we would have to move from that triage up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or being brought down.

Q: Did they actually use the word "brought down" and who was it that was telling you this?

IS: The fire department... the fire department, and um, they did use the word "we're gonna have to bring it down".

*Explosion*

Oh boy!

Did you hear that?

Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down.

The whole thing's about to blow up.

Pull it back

Right guys

We are walking back, the building is about to blow up.

*Loud explosion*

1st Fireman: We've got to get back. Seven is exploding.

2nd Fireman: I know.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilAxis

So are you saying the building was rigged before 9/11?

Also, the video is kind of irrelevent in the sense that early reports were saying all kinds of crazy things. Before the video starts it even says that building 7 has either collapsed or is collapsing. There's a huge difference between the 2 don't you think? So now do you think CNN is in on it? Do we add them to the massive conspiracy list?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So are you saying the building was rigged before 9/11?

Interesting hypothesis. I'm just listening to what the owner of the building, the Firemen, Police, First Responders, Senator Kerry, Barry Jennings and others who were there at the time are saying.

The Dutch demolition expert (who doesn't have to depend on US contracts) has no doubt it was rigged.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

thanks.

www.youtube.com...

Based on the video, it does look like it's going to collapse. Seems like they were trying to keep people safe from something obvious. Also, 2 other buildings just collapsed, wouldn't you be a little nervous about a 3rd that took damage, was going to collapse too?

Right, and in Beijing they thought that building was going to collapse. And in Madrid, they thought that building was going to collapse.

AGain I am saying the fact they knew so close, to the approx time of the event speaks heavily against this being "RANDOM".

For if it truly is "RANDOM" than no-one knows the approx time of collapse. But than again, if you have a CIA office in your building it might explain this.

And if it is "RANDOM", than let us do away with demolition crews, they would not be needed, all we have to do is bang a building at random than start some fires and leave it. Than we can watch the building collapapse into its own footprint.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

That is a good post. With all that testimony, of people hearing either someone saying they were going bring down the building, or explosions, or countdowns, than to add the way the building fell, and the fact no other building fell like this from random fires and damage. It really stretches ones imagination how anyone can believe the OFFICIAL STORY anymore regarding Building 7.

The Offical Story is Officially dead.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Face it, guys. Some people just refuse to wake up and open their eyes. No matter what you show them, it's not good enough and nothing short of the government coming out and saying "We did it!" will ever be enough. Hell, maybe that won't be enough either. Massive denial hiding behind the demand for evidence that will connect all the dots for them since they can't do it themselves. Since they figure that evidence will never be allowed to come to light, they can live comfortably in denial forever.

Again, there's your evidence of thermite/thermate or another substance capable of cutting through steel at a perfect 45 degree angle. Molten "dripping" clearly seen running down from the cut site in several places especially at the bottom. Care to explain what no one else has even touched since you guys have excuses for everything? No fires at the ground level, right? So why is there evidence of melted steel where there were no fires?

It's not Bush or his cronies lacking in the brain department, oh no. Instead, it's a large portion of the public and the government knew the wool could be easily pulled over their eyes and has been many times before for the sake of war. I truly can't believe how stubborn people are. What's worse is they can't see that the only thing they are hurting with their stubborn desire to remain in denial is THIS COUNTRY.
If you love it so much, then wake up!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Kratos1220]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220

Again, there's your evidence of thermite/thermate or another substance capable of cutting through steel at a perfect 45 degree angle. Molten "dripping" clearly seen running down from the cut site in several places especially at the bottom. Care to explain what no one else has even touched since you guys have excuses for everything? No fires at the ground level, right? So why is there evidence of melted steel where there were no fires?

When were the posts cut? What is the time frame for this photo?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by tide88
Well this building didnt collapse so 911 was obviously a conspiracy. Look at all the stars and flags. It is quite funny that people are comparing this building and WTC7 like they are the same thing yet no one even knows how the manderin hotel was constucted.

This thread is just trying to show people what usually happens when steel skyscrapers catch fire.

Except that the building in question was a reinforced concrete structure, not a steel-framed building like WTC7.

Doesn't change the fact that nothing like those three building collapses has ever been witnessed on any other day in history.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

let us do away with demolition crews, they would not be needed, all we have to do is bang a building at random than start some fires and leave it. Than we can watch the building collapapse into its own footprint.

What's your definition of "footprint"?

CDs are more precise so as to not severely damage buildings across the street (as wtc7 did).

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join