It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBay ex-CEO Whitman plans run for California governor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

EBay ex-CEO Whitman plans run for California governor

news.yahoo.com

"California faces challenges unlike any other time in its history - a weak and faltering economy, massive job losses, and an exploding state budget deficit," Whitman, 52, said in a statement. "I refuse to stand by and watch it fail."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So I guess if all else fails she could sale off California on EBay. I never really liked this woman and her tactics from EBay. When EBay had a rash of problems with corrupt buyers and sellers ripping people off. She helped cover it up and protect people from being band from EBay for there crimes and prevented people from being able to track down and collect what was owed to them. Then she did a PR campaign to try and hide the voices of people complaining all in the name of the bottom dollar for EBay. And I don't think thats the kind of person who should be running any state.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

So I guess if all else fails she could sale off California on EBay. I never really liked this woman and her tactics from EBay. When EBay had a rash of problems with corrupt buyers and sellers ripping people off. She helped cover it up and protect people from being band from EBay for there crimes and prevented people from being able to track down and collect what was owed to them. Then she did a PR campaign to try and hide the voices of people complaining all in the name of the bottom dollar for EBay. And I don't think thats the kind of person who should be running any state.

news.yahoo.com

Are you kidding? By your description she sounds like she would fit right into politics!

new topics

join