It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange experiences - physical and mental(ish)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just want to see if anyone else has ever experienced anything similar to the below mentioned:

1. I was trying to go to sleep one night about three years ago, i hadn't been out on the raz at all that week or smoked anything that government don't want me to so im ruling out any kind of intoxication here, anyway to the point, all of a sudden i heard this sharp buzz noise in my head, and i do mean in my head, not in the room or hall way or outside for that matter, it startled me and i was awake thinking about this for an hour or two, was never sure what to make of it.

Ive always had an issue of going to sleep in a reasonable amount of time from putting head to pillow, perhaps this has something to do with it? Did my brain short circuit?

2. On a number of occasions altho not for a year or so now ive woken up mildly paralyzed or at least thats the description im giving, ive looked into sleep paralasys but im sure this has nothing to do with it, was as tho my body had gone through some massive work out all night and ive woken up barley able to move, in agonising pain and it took a couple of days to wear off? Any thoughts on this?

3. (Finally) When i was younger watching crappy football (soccor) results on grandstand sat on my dads knee i swear on my life i saw either a spirit/ghost or something else (ET?) My dad swore he didnt see shizzle but no matter how young i was or how active my imagination may have been this was real, real as the sun during the day and the moon during the night, this thing was there, looked like a witch, almost pure white but mildly transparent. Anyone care to comment? had the same experience?

?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When you were a child you probably did see something. Children see things adults don't see anymore. You have to be conditioned not to believe in what others believe in. Once you start to think like the rest of society expects you to think you train your mind not to see everything.

As for you short circuiting no you did not short circuit. Your brain was probably picking up on something kind of like a tv set recieves signals that is what you heard. Thats why you heard it in your head.

About your sleep and feeling beat up do you astral travel to your knowledge? Look into that also.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
[edit on 10-2-2009 by violet]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Adults see things too, if they care to acknowledge it/them. Normally these days though, adults have conditioned themselves for years so that they ignore all sorts of visual/auditory/tactile sensations for the sake of "normalcy". All of these signs are from your higher self/angels/whatever to lead you in the direction of your true life path, your calling, your reason for being here.

Allow yourself to see/hear/taste/feel/know. "Normal" people shut out so much of what all exists here that we only acknowledge a tiny fraction of What Is.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes some adults will admit and except they see things. Most adults don't. Some adults think they do because they want to so bad.

This is true not only with seeing things but hearing things or feeling things that no one else hears also.

You can have two people that both are inclined to see things. They can be together and one sees what the other does not see. Does that mean that the one person didn't see anything? No it means that they are not on the same level or that what was shown was only for the person seeing it.

When I was speaking of adults I was speaking to the op about his father trying to explain to him why he saw what his father did not. Sorry if you thought I was putting down adults saying they can't see. I forget not always are people on the same page as me and not everyone can understand because I'm directing my comments to the people talked about in the op's post.

Cheers.

top topics

join