It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Commander; What do you personally think about questions such as this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got reminded of it just now, and want to know what "various types of Earthlings" think about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello Commaner!

Thank's for your kindness.

It seems that you know everything about us, it's great!
Most of humans want to know about our future.

I would like to know about my past life.
Where I came from, most relevant lives and ages, places, relationships.

Is it too much?
Sorry Commander!

Happy!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Ecuador
South America

Dear friends

remember what we said in our first post

we do not choose a man for his curiosity, but for his faith in something he cannot see

We have already chosen the right users of this post to be connected with us.

This does not mean we cannot communicate with people more skeptic, like our friends RussianScientist, or FiatLux. We do love to discuss all matters and to explain the great mysteries you still have on Earth.

Anyway, you are free to consider all this a “hoax” typical in Ufo’s websites, but remember: the day the black president will discover the Great Hoax of Saddam Hussein’s death, FiatLuz and all the skeptics will put some posts of forgiveness and we will be all together in this Final Contact Thread which will be the best ever made and ever discussed,

by YOU.

Shadowland8, we do repeat something most of the “mayor brothers” living on Earth repeat frequently: we are not divine, we don’t know everything thus we know every secret hidden on Earth.

I can tell you some of my extraterrestrial companions, as they are known on Earth, often considered “Gods” even if they aren’t: Oannes, Anubis, Isis, names well known to you, we are sure.

Of course, they have different names or codes, but they accepted as they are known and considered in books of human history.

Ly-on is another code.

Our great chief, general Commander of the Universal Confederations,
has another code E-la

It is time to make you some questions, you are free to answer.

Who built the Spoek pyramid? (also known as Keops or Great Pyramid)
What are the Chupacabras?
Who was Mona Lisa’s Leonardo da Vinci?
Why Nostradamus was so innovative, modern and wise?
Where is Atalantida?

Commander ly-on
Ecuador
South America

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

So, you can`t/won`t answer the questions I asked? You want people like me to take you seriously? Then show us we are wrong by answering our questions.

Do you stand by and or back the GFL and the FoL? Do you stand by and back the Light Workers? Questions that are easy to answer.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If I may be so bold as to answer the Pyramid question, I will

From my research I believe that it was Ra that was responsible for Giza.

The so-called Great Pyramid had two capstones. One was of our design and was of smaller and carefully contrived pieces of the material upon your planet which you call “granite.” This was contrived for crystalline properties and for the proper flow of your atmosphere via a type of what you would call “chimney.”

www.lawofone.info...

As far as the rest of 'em go, more research is needed on my part!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In answer to your statement about so called "skeptics" such as myself and RS. I can say what we have is a healty skepticism of many of the answers you give here. We ARE open minded, but not to the point that we follow every so called Earth saver, or Earth being saver that is out there. If we were to have the so called "faith" that you talk about, where would we end up? Healty skepitcism would have done wonders for people like the Branch Dividians and even the Jonestown sect. Those people also had faith in the words their leaders gave. They gave up their free will, and also their lives to those leaders. What kind of faith do I call that, blind faith.

I also believe in a higher being that I can not see. This higher being gave us all free will to grow spiritually as fast or slow as we wish. That time of growth is now upon us. It is time to pull away from the spiritual stagnation we have been living under for so many years. In other words, it`s time to pull out of that shell and move on, or stay within it and stay here. Myself, I would rather move on. As I have said before, all these questions have an answer, that answer is within all of us, and it`s time we looked there for those answers. That, is how we grow.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Coomander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

FiatLux this is the kind of answers we would always like to receive from you.

Do not challenge anyone, just interchange wisdom, as you surely have.

This is the reason, you have noticed it, we never reply back.

We always move on.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Dear friend

I know Good Things Come To Those Who Wait and I know I have the patience for all the good things that will be coming my way.I have total faith in myself and my own intelliegent abilties.

What I would like to ask is

Is there anything at all that you would like to know from me?

Peace and Blessings x

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Coomander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

FiatLux this is the kind of answers we would always like to receive from you.

Do not challenge anyone, just interchange wisdom, as you surely have.

This is the reason, you have noticed it, we never reply back.

We always move on.

It is not a challenge to anyone. Wisdom is only good if it is the truth.

Never replying and moving on, is not always a good thing. If truth is sought, and the answers are there, then they should be given to all that seek them, not just those who you choose to tell. That my "friend" IS the truth. What good are any questions, if you only choose to answer the ones of your liking?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hello there Commander, thank you for the reply. Do you think we'll ever meet? or I'll meet one of your other people?

EDIT: If by Atlandida you meant Atlantis, I believe I know where it is.

If you use google earth, go here:

31 09'54.67" N 24 18'30.89" W

[edit on 10-3-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My question is

Is there anything I need to know?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8

EDIT: If by Atlandida you meant Atlantis, I believe I know where it is.

If you use google earth, go here:

31 09'54.67" N 24 18'30.89" W

[edit on 10-3-2009 by shadowland8]

Yeah thats it, Well thats exactly where the Sun said it was anyway. If it isnt, something must of been there, looks exactly like an old ruined city.
Jacob

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Commander,
I've just thought, since you've never said,
Where are you from?
Aside from earth, because you say you were born here, but where is your original race from? And what are they called?
I just wondered because you havent said

Thanks Commander,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Greetings to you, commander ly-on. I am of the Pleiadian people, sent here to Terra long ago on a mission I have lost track of. I have pursued my studies well, and have awoken may of the light people in my many lives. I have but one question: Is the war between my people and the Dracos over yet? We lost a beautiful planet in that conflict, and payment must be made or no peace will come. The Sirians supplied arms to the enemy, they are the dealers in those things, as you no doubt already know. I know about the internet,and NASA's many lies also. I await your answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Not sure if you have chosen to respond to my questions / post, or not. You still may...

In your first post you say,

If you decide not to respond, I will assume that I wasn't "chosen." No hard feelings. I might be concerned for the ones who have been chosen, but that is their good (mis)fortune (My sarcastic notation here is in response to the fact that too many charlatans have, and continue to wreak havoc with innocent readers; and the likelihood of yourself being the same is almost too great to ignore. I respect and feel for those who have been lead astray. Do you?).

In your second post, however, you state,

Ask whatever you like. Is part of my Mission.

So I did...(albeit, admittedly, without understanding the tacit proviso that some (readers) had been "preselected.")

Also, in your first post you say,

we do not choose a man for his curiosity, but for his faith in something he cannot see

Agreed - It is what is unseen and unmanifest - our inner guiding force, if you will, which has lead us (depending on our alignment with it) correctly.

It is what we have seen has betrayed us countless times.

Does the phrase, "we do not choose a man for his curiosity, but for his faith in something he cannot see," mean that your words should simply be taken at face value?

How does the poster define "faith?" Does "faith" simply mean accepting everything at face value? Does it mean those who do not, lack faith? There is a dangerous precedent being suggested here, which potentially leaves the door open for many things.

To suggest that the reader accepts your words completely as a matter of "faith" is a reckless and unconsidered position to take. It is also our prerogative. And should we not accept all on faith alone, an intelligent, benevolent, and well-intentioned individual would not only understand, but respect this position.

The poster, in any case, should be able to converse with both the believing, and the disbelieving reader, as long as all parties are respectful.

Skepticism, or disbelief should not be considered grounds to disengage from conversation with said individuals by someone with, ostensibly, honest and sincere intentions. You had to anticipate this before arriving at this message board.

Sincerity and respect on both sides of a dialog allows for a fruitful and positive exchange.

It doesn't matter, however, because all you have done thus far is to claim non-terrestrial origins. There is no harm in that.

The very fact that a prediction in itself, specific or general, has been made, however, should elicit caution in the discriminating reader.

Many individuals very similar to yourself have appeared and mislead many a reader. The phrase "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind.

Again, I mean no personal offense. It should be no surprise to you, however, that you are assuming a role that many dishonest and mischievous individuals have assumed before you.

If you lack understanding and sensitivity with regard to this salient aspect of our conversation, then I would be disinclined to continue a dialog of any kind.

That is, however, up to the reader.

I will check back to see if you responded.

With respect, I will not be posting in this thread again.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I can't help but read everything posted here with that guys picture in my head.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

Yep, same problem here, I get no responses either.

Time to move on....

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Time to move on....

Hi, good to see someone with good sense.

The fact that he keeps avoiding making direct answers and then this:

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Strangely enough if a person searches for the information that you used above to get your phony answer, it can be found on this page:

www.maxlab.lu.se...

and its pretty much word for word what you described, but has nothing to do with volcanoes, in fact it has to do with a Thermionic Radio Frequency Gun.

Quote from the other source: "The thermionic RF-gun produces an electron bunch with a long low energy tail. This is filtered away in an energy filter, which consists of two 60 degree bends and 5 focusing quadrupoles. The energy filter can also slightly compress the electron bunch."

Wow, that is amazing how you switched their information about a thermionic RF-gun for your controlling volcanoes.

Should be enough for everyone interested in knowing the truth, and still, some people still believe and ask away.

Why avoid answering direct questions?

Originally posted by Commander ly-on
we are not divine, we don’t know everything thus we know every secret hidden on Earth.

How someone can be taken seriously, when he doesn't even bother to proofread his own posts? "he doesn't know everything, thus he knows every secret hidden on earth" ?

and this

The answers are here with you, through your Commander.

Not quite, so it seems.

I just don't get it, several posters have already pointed out tons of mistakes and contradictions, and now he chooses to ignore questions and ignore the fact that he has been found out on taking information from another site and posting it here as if it was his own, which by the way goes against the T&Cs of this site.

Well commander, i mean no harm to you, but to be honest, you are getting in the way of truth, and i don't like that.

You said:

We do love to discuss all matters and to explain the great mysteries you still have on Earth

Only thing is, you don't, you ignore questions, ignore facts, lie, and then ignore some more, sorry, but how is this a discussion? where we ask and ask away and you deny your answers?

Even if you are the real deal, this just doesn't cut it, or simply just don't bother to let everyone know you have all the answers but none of them will be told to us.

Seems i am not a chosen one then, and i feel glad, nobody brought me here, i came on my own and i feel good about it.

And last:

Ask whatever you like. Is part of my Mission.

Failed.

And away i go...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Dear friends

We want to be clear on some points

The same moment you make a post, or make a question, we know exactly the feeling you have in that moment. We decided to open this conversation, wich, we repeat, will take long time to be closed (we are just at the beginning) in order to keep a little light in front of you when you go to sleep. Even to the most radicals members, who we do appreciate a lot, at the time they go to sleep and enter the Alfa State, we speak and explain the reason we do not answer on this board, but only in their soul.

Again, we cannot be clearer.

As many contacts developed in the last few years between humans and what you call “superior brothers” there are 2 mayor reasons we have to be very careful with persons like Carlos Diaz, Billy Meyer, Sixto Paz, and realities like Blossom Goodchild pseudo-organization, or Mexican Federation of Believers or the 9 Masters Council of Puerto Rico .

Regarding Blossom Goodchild, the mistake that contacted humans always do is the same:

EGO.

Do you really think that if a enormous ship would come and visit earth, in order to prove our existence, we would have told to just one person to announce it in a ridiculous You Tube video?

Do you really think that clever and wise people from outer space would contact a person who make money with our information?

Impossible.

Someone else is contacting the FOL members, it is easy to understand who.

We repeat, we are already among you, but we do decide wherever our ships are to be seen or not.

Alienmindflare, we want to ask you why you struggle between spiritual life and material life. Please be more constant with your research and stop being afraid of something is very easy to reach

We do repeat, we do not reply when there is a “hidden” purpose in your questions, which is not to know the answers, but to discover if we are what we say we are, or just an fraud

Shadowland8, Atlantis is still visible. You just have to lower 85 meters of water and you will see it.

Stevedel0
You need to know how to prepare properly to the contact, especially physically. Love your body a little more.

JacobNH

Yes, I was born on Earth, like most of my companions. My soul comes from the future, instead of the past as a product of reincarnation. My original planet comes from a Scorpion Constellation planet. My race is similar to yours, even physically.

Autowrench, NASA often hides something, the problem is that the notions NASA know are so little and far from reality, that it cannot even imagine what it is hiding.
For example, we repeat, the Cydonia Face. NASA has made silly adjustments via computer in order to hide the real image. But if NASA could go inside the face…he would be forced to cover much much more.

Sirians people are one of the original people of planet Earth. Dracos, as you call them, are, just after the Zeta Reticula Greys, the most aggressive civilization of the Universe.

Greys are NOT workers, Greys are the most difficult enemy of the Confederation, as they clone themselves.

Atswheat
We do accept skepticisms, we do not accept impoliteness. We love sincerity on both sides.

Kaifan
About the answers concerning filters on Volcanoes, you are misunderstanding: Internet is the global resume of all human wisdom and knowledge, and often, humans have the answer before they make the questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Time to move on....

Ditto and same here. Probably a Role-Player, judging by that and other things in the posts. Oh well.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join