It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
RussianScientist I don't believe the Commander is a youngster, fraud or not- he is far too Wise and "Knowlegeable". Science is your only truth-you may need to Look Beyond Science for a bit of hope in finding the Truth and in Expanding your horrizons. Your so called expertise needs to "Examine" other areas and thus including the Unexplained.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

OT:
Oh, I see JacobNH. I see that you stick up for these supposed other worlders that come to ATS and try and sell their stories. Good for you, we all have opinions to share, and we do have that right, to express them here. Now, with that said, my opinion is, and it comes from a gut feeling I have, that this guy is not some other worlder living here, and even looking into the unexplained it still isn`t something that I would buy. His explanations of things are not credible at all. Good stories though, but they are nothing that the everyday person needs to buy. First off, if I was an other worlder, I would stay in the background and not want the limelight put upon me for all the answers. I would be here doing the job that I volunteered to do, and try to do it in the best way I could without being put upon for answers by everyone that is afraid to look for their own answers, or are afraid they can`t find their answers without running and looking to someone else to do it for them. Why is it, that so many are afraid to search within for the answers? Are they afraid that their life will be changed to the point that everything that they once believed in will not be the real truths anymore? Stop looking to these so called other worlders for answers, when the answers are where they have always been, deep within each of us.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by embedded

"embedded", what makes you believe that co ly-on is not a youngster?

What in co ly-ons statements makes you believe that he "is Far to Wise"?

What in co ly-ons statements makes you believe that he is "knowledgeable"?

Why on Earth "embedded" would you go around spreading lies that co ly-on is WISE and KNOWLEDGEABLE? When in fact he doesn't know squat about anything, and neither do you. You don't even know co ly-on; or are you him/her?

There is absolutely nothing in co ly-ons statements that could possibly make anyone believe that co ly-on is not a youth by the fairy tale he/she dreamed up.

You and your buddy "JacobNH" are all bent out of shape when someone proves that someone else is a fraud, by showing that the statements that they made are lies, and since you two are "new" I'm starting to believe that you are of the same genetic material; disinformation artists just like "beamish" is here at ATS.

Here the quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from "beamish" taken from this page here on ATS:

Here is your self confession fessing up to your real self for the new readers here.

""For some time now I have been employed, by various groups and concerns, and often under the auspices of my own agenda, to utilise what talent I have at my disposal to alter, even temporarily, the opinions and viewpoints of the general public.

Whilst this may not be the most lucrative job (it pays in varying degrees depending on the resource I am asked to apply to any given situation) or even the most agreeable form of service (most do not know how to react to a watered-down job description; reactions vary to an indifferent and uncomprehending ‘Oh, that’s interesting’, to, ‘Really! Tell me more!’), I have to admit that sometimes I just do what I do purely for the sense of immense satisfaction it provides. Many might, if they were acquainted with my rate of success, question my record of accomplishments in these fields, and rightly so. It is not an easy business. But any failings I encounter do not deter me from engaging in what are difficult, and sometimes uncomfortable, scenarios. In life, occasionally one has to just get on and perform tasks that one finds unnerving and unpleasant. That is what is expected of me. But once again, it does not put me off, as more often than not my superiors have been pleased with my results.

In this employ, the opinions and viewpoints I put across may well not reflect my own. Often, they go against everything I believe in, but I have to maintain them in a believable and reasonable way for the success of the assignment. Often I’ve ended up feeling physically sick and terrified, but elated, after the execution of my duties. It is not easy, believe me, to maintain a consistently credible facade whilst trying to persuade committed minds that I am something I am not, or that the concepts I ply them with are not only more enlightening than their own, but more important.

So why do I do it? I know that to take someone out of their contrived comfort zone by the power of suggestion, if only for a few minutes, can leave behind profound differences in that person’s psychological make-up. But more importantly, with each confrontational concept I represent, or impassioned presentation I offer, they become more susceptible to the efforts of others in my field. And slowly but surely, under the barrage of my efforts and of those far more skilled in these arts than I, the ingrained perspective of what humans insist they know is either altered, or at least the seeds of intellectual transformation are planted. Either way, it’s a positive result.

Do I have a conscience about this manipulative activity? No. Not at all. Someone has to do it, and I’m glad I have the opportunity.""

END QUOTE.

As for you "embedded", I think that you could be co ly-on since you just started up here on ATS, I also think that you could also be "JacobNH" since he just started up here on ATS. All three of you stick up for each other, isn't that a little strange?

I examine the other areas "embedded" that aren't science, and lies are still lies in my book. When will you "embedded" grow up and stop believing in lies? You "embedded" are here on ATS to look through lies, and to stop lies, that is what this site is all about. We are all here to find out the "Truth" whether we like what we find out or not.

People looking for and finding the "TRUTH" can "SURVIVE" while others in this world that turn their head, just like you have done, get trampled by the liars of this world. Whats even "WORSE" is that people like you get others to follow them, and then they (the innocent people) get trampled because of believing in a foolish person like yourself and co ly-on.

When they turn co ly-ons thread into a "fraud" and they kick him off, I hope they kick both of you off also, since you are probably him or his misinformation buddy.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Commander is a wise person whether he is our kind or not

He isnt mocking anyone or hurting anyone.He is simply passing on messages of Hope and Help

No harm in that

People chose to come back to this thread
1.We beleive

2.You dont

2 people,,just dont bother then lol

Love&Light

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

In order to understand US and YOU, we go to see soccer matches, and help injured birds, we do support Greenpeace and even donate blood.

Commander, you are cool. ANYONE who helps injured birds is a friend of mine! I don't care who you are.

I save injured pelagic birds ALL the time! They wash up covered in oil, or what have you that humans dump, spray, etc... in the waterways and oceans.

Thank you from the birds and from blujay...

edit to add : I was woken up from a DEEP sleep the other night at exactly 11:11pm. You mention this is the beginning of telepathy. Thank you for the explanation.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

He could do that without taking on such a name as he did. There are many "terrestrials" that are just as wise as this guy is. Why does he do this? To get attention, nothing more. I`ve seen this on here for a long time. Look at the ones who were here sticking up for the GFL and even the FoL, sure, what they said was all light and love, but, that didn`t make what they were representing as being real. Is Commander ly-on his real name? Is it the name he uses when signing for things? I doubt it very much. How many of you would give him a loan using that name? Now, ask him if that is his real name, or if it is one that he made up. Ask him if he has an earth name besides Commander ly-on.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Give me hope OP!

Show me the way!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have a good question for you Commander. Do you back what the GFL and the Fol stand for? Do you back all of the Light Workers? If or when you do answer, I will then start a topic about these groups, and what I have figured out about them all, even the group you represent. It will be based on what they have posted not only here, but on their own websites as well, and from the gut feeling that I do get from them after reading these things. Oh, and by the way, does the group you represent have a website like the GFL and the FoL? If so, what is it?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Commander,

I really have no idea what this is all about but if you are the one responsible for "transmitting the positive feeling in the Alfa state just before i wake up", i thank you and i must say waking up has indeed been a nice experience the last 31 years!!!

And with you and your people living in the seventh dimension reality there is no need to futher reply to this thread for you undoubtedly know what i'm thinking.. (saves a lot of typing this way..
)

Peace

[edit on 6/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I dont care if hes name is scooby doo,I really dont care what his name is

Its what he has to offer and say that I care,,,because its flowing with what is going on around me,,it matters to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

That is fine, but, what may be good for you may not be good for others. I don`t jump into a flow just because it`s around me, without checking to see just what it is that is in that flow. Just because the road may look smooth on down the line and the person next to me tells me it`s smooth sailing from here on because he knows it is, doesn`t mean that there isn`t any potholes in it. I would rather check it out myself before committing myself to something that doesn`t sound right, or look right.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Russian Scientist,
I am not Commander Ly-on, nor am i Embedded. Why would i create loads of accounts just to wind people like you up?
Your pretty quick to attack everyone and dont seem to accept that you don't know everything, sure you maybe extremely smart, but if you just let people express their views before going crazy with quotes.
Maybe you and your "buddy" kaifan are one account too? See, i can also make random accusations just because people agree with eachother.
And why, if you dont believe do you keep coming back to the thread and having a go at people? If you dont believe, then dont come back. Simple. You need to cool down, maybe have a nap, get a wife and take a break from work sometime.
Chill out.
I don't wanna start arguing with you over the internet, i just want to find out why you such an arse to people for no reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There will be no further discussion of each other nor will there be any further accusations of multiple accounts. If you have a problem with a fellow poster then please file a complaint.

All further such posts will be removed.

Thank you. I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread topic, "The Final Contact".

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Beamish was talking about being an actor. He worded it that way to prove a point. The point that when worded a certain way anything can seem like something else. Maybe if you read more after that you would have noticed that...he is not a dis info agent, just another person looking to get the truth. Read more, rather than what you only want to see

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I just joined recently since I'm very interested in all this kind of stuff.

OP, are you saying your... an alien? I'm a bit confused. Are you a more powerful human being? Can you please answer? If you are some guide, does Niburu/Planet X exist? What should I be expecting in the next few years? If you're an alien, let's meet in person? Oh, and to just validate more. If you're an alien can you tell me things about myself that only I should know?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

commander ly-on, does God fit in this? if so, how?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

riggs2099: i've been following beamish's threads and posts, he is one of the few (there are some others) who has exposed himself to ridicule and without fear of ignorance from people on this site. i have found his posts honest and nondramatic, he could care less about what people think of him, he is just looking for answers here on ats. he also has the gift of discerning of spirits, how he recieved this i don't know, i'm not yet sure if he knows he has this gift. read a few of his posts and you will see it also. most of my time on ats is reading what people say who i know deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I agree..beamish is also one of my favourite posters. Like him, I also say what is on my mind and coukld give a rats *** about they say. There are very few posters on here that don't get that bug eyed stupid look on thier face when someone says something outrageous like the OP of this thread. When we dare to question what someone is saying then we are labeled dis info agents or believers favourite saying...SHEEPLE
. What they don'tm seem to see is that they are ones who are the sheeple(believing anything someone says without question) and are also a type of dis info agent...because when you believe the ridiculous, you make the whole field look stupid..I say the more outrageous the more it is dis info. Take abduction/contactees, thier stories would be more believable if they kept it simple, but they always have to create a bigger fantasy and making thier stories just utterly sci fi-ish.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Greetings, Commander Ly-on!

First, not knowing you as an individual, I mean no personal offense. I reserve judgment, however, as regards your credibility for now.

Given the fraudulent nature of many similar claims, and the damage the individuals making those claims have caused, blind faith has proven more a liability to many with regard to this subject matter.

It should be acceptable that curiosity in itself draws a reader to your post here, rather than uncritical acceptance; out of respect for the cautious reader.

A few questions to start:

1) What makes you different from the charlatans who have preceded you?

2) At what point does blind faith become a liability (if ever)?

3) What is wrong with the octave (eight) theory of the universe (you asserted that there were seven dimensions)?

This is for my fourth question (below): Blossom Goodchild - and many others - stated explicitly (much like you state on page one of this thread will occur in "a few years") that on October 14, 2008, at least one, immense, extraterrestrial craft would appear in near Earth orbit, and would pass over major cities as an irrefutable sign of open contact.

Blossom, and those who echoed her statements, claim they received this information from "outside" of themselves (i.e., from a spiritual, or extraterrestrial source).

There is a mountain of smaller, irrefutable sightings as provided in evidence dating back half a century, so the reader was to assume that this "showing" would eclipse these previous sightings.

This event did not manifest as foretold and, after some silence, Blossom's "contacts" advised that despite (presumed) centuries of studies of our race, and initiating countless other "contact" scenarios elsewhere, they somehow overlooked the fact that there was a hostile force on the planet prepared to cause major destruction should contact be attempted.

The idea that an advanced race(s) has studied a planet and its inhabitants for so long, but who managed to overlook this one salient point is absurd in the extreme.

Given the contact of the kind that Blossom and these others are engaging in is not beyond the realm of possibility (including, possibly, your own here), I am granting that Blossom (and possible others) could have been receiving credible information.

4) What (or who), in your estimation, was behind Blossom's (and others') message and, if real, why did this event not manifest in the manner stated?

So many individuals were supporting Blossom's message; so many obvious contact events have been photographed and filmed to date; and we are at a time when contact of this sort (e.g. "higher," or "channeled") can actually occur, that this particular circumstance continues to baffle me.

5) Is there a hostile, extraterrestrial (or spiritual) force currently directing / guiding the powers that be on this planet from behind the scenes?

6) If you are present here, and are clearly speaking in a public forum, how does this affect this negative, controlling force (and how is it allowed)?

7) How and when do you see this negative force, if real, losing its hold on the planet?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts. Again, I withhold judgment for now.

[edit Added 8th question, below]

8) What is the large, bright object that amateur astronomers and skygazers are arguing is either Venus, Jupiter, or some extraterrestrial (read "foreign") body that has been in the sky since last summer (2008)?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by atswheat]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join