It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
kaifan
From my house
Second floor
Bedroom on the left

You know, i wrote a post here a few weeks ago, you ignored my questions and instead replied with very vague answers, probably because you are not able to fully understand English.

For instance, i asked you, are you guy or gal? and your answer was, that i have reincarnated several times and that i have always been a guy.

Now lets take a look at you mistakes:

several Earth days have passed and I do appreciate

Don't you live on earth? you are trying to sound as if you were an external entity, but clearly you haven't really mastered this, maybe if you go and take some acting lessons you will be able to actually get into character and sound genuine.

Here's another one:

As I told you, we do live in your planet

But previously:

41 years ago I, commander ly-on, was sent to study earth humans, literally born in your Planet.

So you were born on earth, stop saying thing like "your planet" "earth days, years, whatever" you were born on earth and you are used to how people on earth lives, talks, think, so stop it already man, you are very bad at this.

This one is funny, just quoting because i want to point it out:

you must read (as you don’t have telephatic gifts) more carefully our statement

And why did you had to point out he doesn't have any telephatic gifts?

About rods:

Rods? Who says are aliens? It is just an optical failure

And then:

Rods are little terrestrial insects, yet not discovered officially by your scientists,

So they're an optical failure, but they are little terrestrial insects too

by your scientists

Again, the "your" stuff.

Some more:

We make all type of jobs, we do pay rent of our houses, we eat in typical restaurant, we go to see soccer matches and Operas

And i guess you do all that as a part time job, leaving you enough time to go and save the earth once in a while, and after doing all that interaction with humans on a daily basis, you still feel the need to say things like "your planet" "earth days/years" etc.

You are very bad at this, and this thread is one of the poorest, boring attempts of hoax i have seen in a long time, and if you truly are 41 years old, then you need to change your life, throw away your PC, go out, do something!

Well it has been several weeks and this thread has not given any answers, nor has it been what you said it was going to be, this is a total failure and everyone has already noticed, so i want to propose something to you, would it be possible for you to stop writing more 'official' communications from your bedroom down in Ecuador and instead admit you were lying from the beginning, so that everyone can avoid coming here to waste their time?

If you were to do this, people actually would respect you more, and nothing bad would happen, truly, i wish you could do that, so please consider doing it ok?

Here you have a link to my previous post, please read it again and this time reply with answers that make some sense, please would you do that for me?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With nothing else to say.

I'm out of here.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Commander Ly-on,

I see your point completely, but you have recently said, that you will show yourself to someone in their dreams as proof. If you can do this, can you do it again for me?
You also say that aliens are living among us, which i firmly belief, but is there any way to tell who is an alien? And what exactly is all this about 2012? I know something will happen, something big, but i have know idea. If you know the future, because you are in the future, can you share your knowledge with us?
Oh, and you say, you know our destiny. What is mine? What is my destiny? Sorry about all the questions, but if i dont ask, i won't learn.
Thankyou Commander Ly-on,
Jacob

[edit on 2-3-2009 by JacobNH]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Speaking of Volcanoes, is the Yellowstone Caldera going to erupt, causing a massive nuclear type winter? Will portals begin to appear here on earth, enabling those who have adjusted their frequency accordingly to pass through said doorway, there for, bypassing much of the cataclysmic changes?

Is is too late for this new president to change the consciousness of the majority and is this new president, indeed the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln?
Thank you for allowing me these questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Its a pity that time and time again that people with "small minds" and "alter ego's" will do anything to destroy anything that is "foreign" - however, perhaps if you were not so "Staunched" and "Narrowminded" perhaps then you would learn something but unfortunately this is a far and foreign cry from reality.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by embedded
Its a pity that time and time again that people with "small minds" and "alter ego's" will do anything to destroy anything that is "foreign" - however, perhaps if you were not so "Staunched" and "Narrowminded" perhaps then you would learn something but unfortunately this is a far and foreign cry from reality.

"Small minds" and "alter ego`s"? "Staunched" and "narrow minded"? Humm, yet the OP can come here and tell all these things with no proof to back any of it up and we have to believe him. I guess it`s much easier to just believe someone like this then it is to question their ethics and motives behind all of this, right?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
..his name is ly on..I guess commander bee ess was taken. Yet there are people asking this kid questions like he knows stuff. I knew I would see mystiq here asking away...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi Commander,

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any suggestions as to which mono-atomic gold are suitable to consume? I know there are a lot of fakes available on the internet.

And this is probably a well discussed topic on ATS, but while we’re at it...does mono-atomic gold have anything to do with the Arc of the Covenant? I find it fascinating that Moses would instruct his people to melt their gold to a powder form and eat it…after which they received enlightenment and the promised land - someone else’s land. How were they able to create such high temperature to melt gold to a powder form? If I am not mistaken, our scientist only recently discovered that it is possible to melt gold to a powder form, therefore, I do believe there are more to that Arc of the Covenant story. Who was the “God” that gave Moses the Arc of the Covenant?

Apologies for my grammar mistakes…English is not my first language.

Odette

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hello Commander

So how can i gain "contact" privileges? do i just talk through the internet with you or is this fourth dimension the thing at 4 o'clock? I'm very confused about it. so if you could clear that up it would be splendid

Also. will we survive 2012? if not. will we be shipped out to another planet/galaxy?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hello Commander.

What do you know about the "federation of light"
Who are they? Where are they from? How would you describe their intentions?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Dear friends,
Please remember the purpose of a Forum: an interchange of information and opinions
We do love to answer as much questions as we could, but we would like to receive politeness always.
Answering to friend Kaifan, me, commander ly-on, together with most of the Guides living on Planet Earth, we were born on Earth, but actually have our spirit belonging to the future. That is why I refer as “your time” instead of our time, your planet instead od our planet etc.
We do live ALSO in your planet.
We do repeat, Kaifan, we must interact in a formal and polite way, other ways we cannot establish a communication properly, telepathically or by this 4th dimension media called Internet. As we live here, we must pay our rents, or pay for food and we cannot act in other ways. In order to understand US and YOU, we go to see soccer matches, and help injured birds, we do support Greenpeace and even donate blood.

The future is present for us, but future is everyday for you.
We cannot be clearer.

Kaifan you live in a reality where you want everything now, please be more tolerate with yourself.

4th dimension is TIME according to your human scientist, not to general universal wisdom.

Jacob, we do share our knowledge with you everyday. Don’t you understand that mostly all of your discovering are the result of brain contact with us and all the confederation members?

The Yellowstone Caldera will erupt soon as consequence of the increasing upward movement of the caldera floor. As in the past, Confederation ships are checking the situation and will do as much as they can to avoid mayor events.

Planet Earth yet has doorways to other dimensions, not only the famous Bermuda Triangle, but also most of the lakes formed by volcanoes (our passageway in San Pablo Lake, or Mojanda lagoon, for example, or Lochness...) and many more sites.

The new American president is a good and clever one, unfortunately he became president too late. And he is NOT the reincarnation of Lincoln.

Monoatomic gold is not suitable for human consume, unless you consume it even if you don’t realize it. The only connection to the Ark of Covenant is that these two matters belong to the so called “esoteric” reality. The monoatomic gold has a connection with Crop Circles.

Federation of Light is not the most appropriate way to identify us.
Universal Confederation (most of planets with mobile forms of life belong to the organization, very similar to yours ONU)

One day the Ark will be discovered (very very far from the suggested places we see in the Internet and books) as well as Atlantida (very very far from the suggested places) and living Saddam Hussein real hidden place.

Now it is time for you to follow the Forum laws: discuss.

We live you for some time

We will come back soon

Commader ly-on

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Commander,

So how can we identify an alien living among us?
Is there a way we can tell them apart?
And you didnt answer anything about 2012. What will happen in 2012, if anything?
And is there any way for us, humans, to access "doors to other dimensions"?
Thankyou,
Jacob

[edit on 4-3-2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As i have said before, I like to keep an open mind about such things,
but not so open that my brains fall out.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Commander,

So how can we identify an alien living among us?
Is there a way we can tell them apart?
And you didnt answer anything about 2012. What will happen in 2012, if anything?
And is there any way for us, humans, to access "doors to other dimensions"?
Thankyou,
Jacob

If I may give my own opinion to that question regarding recognizing Aliens, I don't think it is a good idea or wise to give out details on how to recognize them, considering what kind of thoughts some people unfortunately hold to them. Some people actually believe that Aliens are Demons, and claim that they will do everything to fight them.

So again; it would not be wise to give clues on how to recognize an Alien.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Commander, I find this all very entertaining and would love to believe it all but it seems a little too John Titor-ish for me. But seeing as everyone is asking questions, what about cancer, what causes it, will we cure it? And a picture would be nice....you say it doesn't prove you are real, how bout doing it just to indulge us.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Greetings, Commander.
Are we to see something in the sky late April of this year pertaining to the cataclysm you described?
Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I have to agree with the poster above me, we`re open minded, but not to the point our brains fall out. But anyway, this statement you made I find strange.

"together with most of the Guides living on Planet Earth, we were born on Earth, but actually have our spirit belonging to the future."

Now, why I find it strange, is the fact that we all have higher selves, and our higher selves span all time, not just the present, but also the past and the future. Now tell me, if you are such a higher being, didin`t you know that? We also live in the future through our higher selves.

"Jacob, we do share our knowledge with you everyday. Don’t you understand that mostly all of your discovering are the result of brain contact with us and all the confederation members?"

And you now want to sell the human race short by saying that they can not discover things on their own, and we depend on someone like yourself to do it for us? Sorry, this race in a deeper sense is wiser then you are telling everyone. Your confederation sounds like the GFL. As I stated to someone who is a light worker, "We do not need outside help when it comes to finding answers to our questions and problems. We can find the answers within ourselves that we need.". Oh, and by the way, your videocam brain idea I don`t buy. The videocam does not put things into the view just to have something to show, not now, nor will it ever, so please, try again.

"The new American president is a good and clever one, unfortunately he became president too late."

Ah yes, remember, we need to count on the confederation to save us, beings our president came to late. We can not save ourselves, go ahead, tell the people this.

"Federation of Light is not the most appropriate way to identify us.
Universal Confederation (most of planets with mobile forms of life belong to the organization, very similar to yours ONU)"

Ohh, really? I would put you in that group, because they also came here claiming to know everything, and were going to save all humanity. The only thing was, they wanted everyone to give up free will so they could do our dirty work for us. So, in my opinion, any outside interference is a breach of our free will, whether it is from the GFL or the Confederation. One more thing, there were two of those groups, the GFL and the FoL, both wanted the same thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I really do appreciate you answering my questions. Mostly I go unrecognized on these boards, maybe due to the fact I don't have a fancy Avatar
. But if the Caldera erupts, forget the economy, we are all going to be toast. Gulp.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenbob
As i have said before, I like to keep an open mind about such things,
but not so open that my brains fall out.

i had a friend who was hallucinating on drugs, and he said it felt like his brain fell out.
lolol

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Commander ly-on, yes I can see you did do some long research about volcanoes on the internet, here is your quote:

"what we can do is to put the activity on stand-by putting filters of thermionic energy which produces an electron bunch with a long low energy square pattern. This is filtered away in an energy filter, which consists of 60 degree bends and 5 focusing 20 mt square quadrupoles."

Strangely enough if a person searches for the information that you used above to get your phony answer, it can be found on this page:

www.maxlab.lu.se...

and its pretty much word for word what you described, but has nothing to do with volcanoes, in fact it has to do with a Thermionic Radio Frequency Gun.

Quote from the other source: "The thermionic RF-gun produces an electron bunch with a long low energy tail. This is filtered away in an energy filter, which consists of two 60 degree bends and 5 focusing quadrupoles. The energy filter can also slightly compress the electron bunch."

Wow, that is amazing how you switched their information about a thermionic RF-gun for your controlling volcanoes.

Lets face it, you are a youngster trying to pull a fast one, and an old salty dog like myself won't fall for this BS, especially when I'm an expert on Weapons of Mass Destruction, Earthquakes and Volcanoes.

If you want to control volcanic eruptions, you have to locate the link(s) that feed the volcano its magma. The link(s) of a volcano are areas behind the volcano up to thousands of miles away that have become pinched off probably because of an earthquake which stopped the natural subsurface flow of magma. Those link(s) are easy to find, and if opened, then the volcano becomes inactive again.

In laymans terms, if you "barely" turn on the water to your sink in your kitchen and let the water just run out of the faucet, then it's just like magma running under the surface of the earth. Now drill a tiny hole in the top of your faucet; since the water is "barely" on there is no activity coming out of the "volcano" hole that you drilled on the top of the faucet. Now, put your finger behind the "volcano" hole that you drilled and stop the water from coming out of the end of the faucet; now your "volcano" that you drilled is "Erupting". After a while the pressure might get too great and you have to let go of your finger from plugging the end of the faucet, same as a volcano and its plugged link(s).

Its easy to find the plugged area in the ground from an earthquake that plugged up the flow of magma that is back pressuring a volcano into activity. Open up that plugged area by creating a manmade earthquake as I described in my own thread when I first came onboard ATS,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the volcano will not erupt; and many people might live and the surface terrain will not be destroyed and/or covered over.

That is "exactly" how you control volcanoes from erupting.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Priceless!, we already know he's a fake, but as he continues to evade giving direct answers, this surely will be answered the same as my questions about Lain- serial experiments, which is, he will probably say that "they" channeled this information to the guys from the site you quoted.

That, or that all information is being released by them slowly by this means so that humanity can benefit from all that great knowledge they posses.

I can almost read it now

I'm not amazed at his dumb answers and pseudo-knowledge, what truly amazes me is how there are people on this thread asking questions as if he truly was who he says, isn't it obvious that the guy can't even read properly and is just keeping up this thread to come and waste some time when he gets bored? and how can people actually think this one is for real while others, way better at hoaxes have always been found out on this same site?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Kaifan]

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join