It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Hey Commander...I just wanted to say hello.
I am reading what you have to say and find it
of interest. I look forward to your communications here.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Commander, when you talk about the 4th dimension, are you talking about a 4th spatial dimension or a time-inclusion as in the fourth dimension of spacetime?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree with the other skeptics that have posted (solidarity, brothers!).

Whilst I appreciate the sincerity behind the posters questions of this person, I ask that you just stop for a moment to consider what you are actually doing. Here's this poster jumping onto a forum and saying:

[Actually; insert whatever soliloquy you like here. It doesn't matter, because it's all been done before and nothing has ever come of it]

Yet you all choose to accept the poster's bona fides as if they came down direct from god.

Where is the critical thinking? Or is this a forum for the faithful?

Unless this poster comes up with the goods, I have to say:
"He's not the messiah; he's a very naughty boy!".

However, if he did come up with the goods, I would be the first to say:
"Mea Culpa" and offer my hand in friendship.

If this "person" were really so enlightened, he/she/it would appreciate the critical thinking of the people in this forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Commander ly-on, what can you tell me about myself that
I might find interesting coming from yourself?

I have to admit, I'm pretty sure that you are a faker; and you are a fear monger with the statements that you make.

You state on pg 2 that: "it’s easy for us to describe exactly what it is planned for Earth and human race from 2009 to 2012" and then you state: "World War III has just begun, with the invasion of Russia to Georgia".

I don't believe WWIII will be started by Russia invading Georgia.

Then you state: "there will be another great “tsunami” (which will be caused, as first, by a piece of asteroid) in the coast of Western America, from San Francisco to Lima".

I don't believe that part either. If a piece of an asteroid stuck in the area that you mention, then a tsunami would strike outwards in all directions equally from such an impact and it would strike all areas surrounding the Pacific Ocean, not just the area from San Francisco to Lima as you state. So, that is fake.

Then you state: "Mayor events are great volcanoes to be exploded, even with our care and protection". What care and protection can you provide against volcanic eruptions? That is fake. Or tell us how you do it.

Then you state it again: "our particular mission, based in South America, is to protect you from earthquakes and volcanoes".

How in the world are you going to protect people from earthquakes and volcanoes by living in South America? That is a great pile of BS that you are spreading. Or, can you tell us how you are doing it.

What is the power of quartz that you state that you use in your UFOs?

Then on pg3: "Volcanoes: are too strong even for us, the only thing we can do is to put them asleep for some time, like we did in 2000 in Ecuador and Mexico."

You are so full of BS; how did you put those volcanoes to sleep?

Then you state: "our Mission is help children of light like you to be prepared for the imminent actions that world government will desperately try to make (as a real effort) in order to hide our presence".

Wow..., you really know how to make things up. You can easily make your presence known, just stop your UFOs in mid-air instead of flying off with your tail between your legs. People can't miss a UFO stationary in the air, and no government could hide its presence. You can make yourselves known if you want too, but you don't want to, because you are fake, fake, fake.

Then you state: "The great face of Cydonia, a face of one of our best Guide and captain, is an example of what NASA is trying to hide: but even NASA don’t have the smallest idea of what the face is."

In ancient history it is written on Sumerian clay tablets or in the Kolbrin manuscripts that a mountain was carved with the face of a famous ancient astronaut/prince wearing his helmet, and a whole mountain was carved with his face looking out into space from his tomb.

Later in your thread you state the face is a city; but in ancient history it is written that it is the memorial of a great astronaut/prince.

Here is your quote from pg4: "The face of Cydonia represents the portrait of a famous Guide He is not wearing a crown, it is just an oriental hat.The face is a CITY."

Now why in the world would he be wearing "just an oriental hat"? That is a stupid answer, and it doesn't even look like an oriental hat, it looks just like an astronauts helmet, just as it is written in history.

Then on pg3: "Grays are multi-dimensional beings, and this is the way they conquer worlds, by closing entire planets in another dimension and occupying it without efforts".

According to supposed experts or people interviewed on Project Camelot on the internet, grays are workers, not multi-dimensional beings; that is if they exist.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am not a sceptic guy at all, trying to get proof of little facts and quoting somebody, but....

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Numerology in our world is important, but you have to understand the real meaning of it. Thus 1+4+4, is 9.

11:11 or number 11, means the development of telepathy

I never seen extraterrestrial messenger using numerology, it is unique.. or it is too human-like.

The great face of Cydonia, a face of one of our best Guide and captain, is an example of what NASA is trying to hide: but even NASA don’t have the smallest idea of what the face is.

Actual "Cydonia face" closeup:
For me seems like a natural terrain formation.

Anthony33

If one day we will meet each other, I will knee in front of you, as a demonstration of great respect.

Again, i have never read about anybody who claims to be extraterrestrial referring to kneeing in front of somebody. It feels again too humanish...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by inxion

Thats not the picture I linked to, the one that is called "the crowned face" not by me, I didn't name it in the google searches, or articles presenting it. But the one I linked to seems to draw me.
Edit to add: I'm not a follower of numerology either.
An extra point: I don't appreciate psi attack that took effort at shielding and help from good friends, and in my opinion is related to the cabal/masons who are moving to South America in spades, and boy do I feel sorry for the natives there.
[edit on 13-2-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi Mystiq

Could you ellaborate on this psi attack what happened do you think that the attack is caused by posting on this thread

The Hoff AKA Dionysius

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
k i dont wanna hear nothing i just wanna help earth and know wtf is going on so i can understand it break it down and let everyone else know whats up because everyone is ignorant as # EVERYONE including myself. So how does this work hows earth work lol no one is really in charge, and i would have hoped by now we all merged together but still nobody realizes that man or woman, young old black white chinese your still classified as a human. team up guys ... just @#$king team up.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello Commander, can you shed some light on what 'rods' are? Are they interdimensional beings? video.google.com... (link to rods)

Thank you kindly for your time.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

ya know i made a off the beaten path comment on ats an was warned an deducted 100
points our something like that what give moderator

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Dear Commander Ly-On (or ly-on, or Ly-on)

Is this some kind of John Titor RELOADED ?

Internet the 4th Dimension ? In school I learned the 4th dimension is TIME.

Anyway keep up the good work among the cyberspace users

Saludos

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
-- We do support human skills. For example: Mr. Einstein was taken by our ship and spent some time in a planet called Colony. He is a enormous person but still we decided to help humankind through support. --

I have to ask about your souce on this comment as I have been informed otherwise regarding Mr. Einstein.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hosta420

Cheer up hosta420, just go out and get a "good" Breaking News article fresh from off of some press site, and you will get a 1000 points or more for each article if you fill in all of the blanks on the ATS page. Just make sure you fill in all of the blanks, it may take you a whole ten minutes to go out and do some google searches to fill in the rest of the blanks, but it will surely give you a lot of points very quickly.

Otherwise if you just write a post here and there, it will take you forever to get back up to zero points. So, get out there and get a few of those breaking news stories under your belt and you will be a happy man.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok,I absolutely believe in what your saying,I'm not lying either.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

From Commander ly-on

Coordinates of one of our submarine bases:

N 0º 12´ 27.68" O 78º 13´25.56"
5 mt above our base 2 mt from water
We do use robot guided ships to enter terrestrial sky space.

XxthehoffxX: we suggest you to choose another way of being recognized by other users. Hoff.

Proof: as videos (many of them just silly fakes) and pictures are useless, you will have something better which make you happier. One of your next morning, 4 o'clock, you will see me, white uniform, in a image from the future. Just do not eat at night, a light tea will be enough.

We do repeat: you are beyond the 4th dimension every time you use Internet and forums. Ask whatever you like. Is part of my Mission.

Commander ly-on

We can ask what we like?
Okay,.. i would like to meet you guys, in person.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

11:11 or number 11, means the development of telepathy

ATS chat is one way we have chosen to start the disclosure Mission, as most of you aren’t antenna and cannot receive messages telepathically.
I do repeat, most of you, but some of you are able to receive unless you don’t realize when we speak to you.

I have heard voices majority of my adult life.I have conversations with them,I dont know who they are,alot of the times I think its people I know thats deceased,,or my spiritual guides,,I do believe myself I hear e.t's.Ive even named one Jukey George.

Also when I was 18 I had a psychotic episode in Spain and to cut a long story short I spoke telepathically with another living person.After though I was took to a mental hosptial and didnt see that person again but when my friends got back home I had a letter from this man and he wrote saying I have a special gift and to go see him and his mother,,but my mother ripped up the letter so I never received help back then.

I have for the past decade been in and out of a mental hosptial with psychotic delusions.

I know its not a mental illness and one day I will be able to tell doctors and family and friends so because good things come to those who wait and Ive only gotten stronger in my mind through the past decade.

I really have put my life on hold and living quite a solitary life,,my mind has been working hard my physical body hasnt,,it will be the other way round in 2012.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
commander ly-on, why arent you answering my question on the top of this page?
Are you bored with this already?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ly-On? More Like Commander Ly-in.' Ha ha.

Just kidding. I hope Commander possesses the humor gene somewhere in his multi-dimensional body.

]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hmmm Im wondering is ATSAnnonymous is somehow blocking me from seeing his posts :/

Yet another thread Im on and you have posted and I cant see

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Dont know if you are being serious but anon poster means it is a non member posting often before i joined any posts i made were never posted really annoying
Hope This Helps

The Hoff

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join