It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Im sad this is your last post today. Rigel is a name associated with this nordic male that has been in my head for so long, and in my memory aboard a craft, as a child, and at various ages, I've seen him, he has long blond hair and is a special officer, but I don't know much else. I thought Rigel was associated with him. And the greys I speak of are loving, though their energy is cerebral.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Great!
I live in Mexico
I saw the ships this Commander says, above th Popocatepetl, incedible
they stood more than 2 hours there, putting dont know wat, some filter, some shields, it was far from my ponit of observance

thank you ly-on

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Commander Ly-on

What do you mean by the 144,000? What happens to the rest of the people?

What is the 144,000 purpose? And why that specific number?

Also does 11:11 mean anything to you?

Why did you choose ATS to contact. How many earth years old are you?

You mentioned an OBE (I believe that is what you meant anyhow) were you saying that through OBE people can contact you? And if so, how?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok, Commander, please enlarge on how any can flash contact your ships; and are the Zeti-Rikkis you mention also known as beings from Alpha-Draconis or simply as the Draco's?

Also, the time frame of 9900 bc corresponds to the approximate time of the destruction of Atlantis; any correlation or connection?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dear Commander Lyon.

Have we met? I am deep-space liaison officer, Commander (Regional) Apon (Cr. Apon) from the region Kelad.

We need to have a discussion about several things, but perhaps we should start by you posting some verification of your identity. We have had reports of some young South American people getting on the internet posing as official space ambassadors. As you know, the Quorum of Regional Associations for Peace (QRAP), have severe penalties for impersonation of space ambassadors.

History has shown that it does nothing other than cause disruption to the official cause, which has yet to be publicised. I am sure you understand.

Please start by posting a photograph, or preferably a video of yourself issuing some of your edicts. These will be presented to QRAP for validation.

Thank you for your kind patience.
Cr.Apon.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Commander,

Perhaps this name is more equilibrate could you tell me more of my part in this grand scheme, also is this name closer to my true name?

dionysius

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Commander ly-on,

You have said:

The great face of Cydonia, a face of one of our best Guide and captain, is an example of what NASA is trying to hide: but even NASA don’t have the smallest idea of what the face is.

For some reason this just leapt out at me, and saw the connection with Mars suddenly, which is of great interest to me due to the brief memories I had.
Can you say who the crowned face is?
www.marsfindings.com...

And above I believe a question was asked about the date 9500 BC. It confused me, because isn't that in our past?

Edit to add: Also, about the internet being somehow fourth dimensional, which I'm unable to grasp how this works, but does this mean aside from the possibilities of communications that we might be vulnerable to attack?

Thank you.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by mystiq]

XL5

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
commander ly-on, I think you have misread what I asked. I meant energy as in power (volts/amps).

"Commander ly-on, how do ET's pull electrical energy from what most humans would consider "nothing" using parts that are easy to get for the average person?"

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi, some comments and questions:

the Internet is the door to your fourth.

Among of telepathical conversation, most of you don't even recognize when such thoughts are a product of our connexion and when not

Have you seen Lain - Serial Experiments? What do you think?

Lain - Serial Experiments

1- Those ships are toys comparing to ours.

I have said things like that in the past, back when i had 7 years of age, or 10, 12 maybe, but later grew above that.

2.- the things you saw were a reflection of your great desire of seeing us and all the spaceships of
our brothers comig from different dimensions.

The act of you being here saying all these things, the fact that you took the time and effort to get a PC, register, and login to post all these things, is because of your great desire of having recognition from the earth people? maybe you find it boring or sad to be alone on all your knowledge and all you power to control human destiny and wanted someone to cheer you up? After all, if no one knows, it isn't as much as fun as if you are praised because of it, right?

3.- Commander ly-on in your first day of your new life.

Don't promise more light than what can be seen by the human eyes.

4.- From now on, in a short résumé,

What?

5.- your real name is written in the future as the name/code of your spirit who lives inside of you

But since the future doesn't exist until we "get there", it is written on us right now, since yesterday, today was the future, and two days ago, yesterday was the future, so..

6.- we have been visiting you for thousand of years waiting for the situation to be impossible to support

Guess we humans have a lot in common then, always leaving the important stuff until the very end..

7- this energy has a name which is a code apart from your real name.

Yes, i am Kai, and you, can you tell us what is yours?

8.- The answers are here with you, through your Commander.

I kneel to no one but the most high, along with my brothers and sisters, we're all on the same boat, who do you kneel to?

Since you come from a really higher dimension than ours, how can you be here and don't forget all you know? I mean, is your body different than ours? if not, then how can you keep up with all that knowledge inside you? how do you manage to keep under control all your energy, can you feel the pain and how you don't get really depressed and start feeling sorry for all you have to live on this physical and weak body?

Or you don't? please explain.

Can you go back to your original dimension? if so, how do you do it?

Do you know who i am?

Aren't you tempted sometimes, with the thought of forgetting everything and live a normal, peaceful life like a normal, regular, weakling, human? then you have kids, send them to school, see them get married, have children, grandpa and all that stuff? then you died pacefully and don't regret about anything? have you had that moment of doubt when you don't know what to do?

Since you said you are from South America, and we can see your English is no very good, how did you learned it?
at school?

When the real you woke up? i mean, how old where you when you realized who you really where, after being born on this earth with a human body and heart? who told you and explained everything to you? did you suffer when you had to leave all your present life to go and save the human race?

Did you left someone behind, that you loved and would have done anything to bring him/her along with you? but couldn't because it would have been impossible to explain and he/she would have all ruined from that moment on? because of knowing the truth?

Are you a guy, or gal?

Thanks for reading all these stuff i put up here for you.

Kai

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Im sad this is your last post today. Rigel is a name associated with this nordic male that has been in my head for so long, and in my memory aboard a craft, as a child, and at various ages, I've seen him, he has long blond hair and is a special officer, but I don't know much else. I thought Rigel was associated with him. And the greys I speak of are loving, though their energy is cerebral.

Angel names usually end with "el", or "iel", like in Gabriel, Miguel, Ariel, etc of course some of this depend on the language you speak, but some of them are not related to any current language, but you follow right? being that you said "nordic", this brings memories of theories speculating that angels are nordics, and nordics are angels
, maybe you want to look more info about that, it is an interesting theory that one.

List of Angel names

I personally have my doubts about all these, but i think it is a pretty good theory that one that says the angels from the bible are the nordic type of aliens we currently talk about.

Just a comment.

Kai

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

ok, ill bite, but dont mind me being skepticle... its only HUMAN... but...

I just want to test your abilities, get these right, and well, you make a believer out of me.

ok, since you have the power of the internet, and the power of multi dimensional jumping, im pretty sure these few requests/questions will solidify my belief.

What is my Full Name!? (post it on here, wont give a hoot)

What color are my eyes?

Also, what is my purpose? i have had many dreams in the past of a white figure guiding me through my astral projections, & OOB experiences, showing me the past/present and future... to an extent... please explain this to me... explain to me what you see in my mind, since you can go to the point when i experienced this... in time.

that is all,

peace and love commander, Ugie awaits your response!

over and out!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Why dont you ask him what you had for dinner tonight, too , while your at it? Is this Oprah!!!! IM sorry, I'm Irish and a bit stubborn. I can see why anyone NOT human doesnt let us know they're here, its like a buncha kindergardners! For the love of pete, whoever pete is, let the man have a breath!
You'll all get your turn, and then, take a deep breath and have a nap!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
From the submarine base in Ecuador

Seeker11
144, 144.000 and numbers which identify the precession movement of your planet, are symbolic numbers. In your Bible, which hides the entire story of your past, present and future existence, the 144.000 chosen means 9, which is the number of the contact between humans and mayor brothers like us.

Numerology in our world is important, but you have to understand the real meaning of it. Thus 1+4+4, is 9.

11:11 or number 11, means the development of telepathy

ATS chat is one way we have chosen to start the disclosure Mission, as most of you aren’t antenna and cannot receive messages telepathically.
I do repeat, most of you, but some of you are able to receive unless you don’t realize when we speak to you.

I mentioned OBE as your way to say Out of Body Experience

The seeker-713g

As your person is still looking for the simplest answers to your existence, you will probably don’t believe when I say that coming to our ships is much more easier than you think. Start deciding another way of choosing your food, as food is the most important instrument which blocks your hopes to visit us.

As time is circular, 9900 b.C and 8900 A.D., is the same, although very difficult to understand. We do live in the real time of Universe, 8900 A.D.

No connection with the Atlantis destruction Era

MR1159
Your interesting Association based in Australia is part of our instrument to clarify what you should discard and what you should take as the final contact preparing you for the great event of late 2012. Commander ly-on and all the half-human missionary based in South America and all over your planet, are not ambassadors, we are Guides. As I told you, you could make questions of most topics; I could give you the results. We will not accept answers based on simply curiosity, don’t forget we know human hearts and know when a question is made by person with a low vibration spirit.

I could post a picture of myself, we don’t think it would be a prove we are here.

Dionysus
Congratulation for choosing such important nickname from the Nysiads energy
Nothing is a coincidence.

Mystiq
As we told you several times, you could make questions of mostly any matter. The face of Cydonia represents the portrait of a famous Guide
He is not wearing a crown, it is just an oriental hat.The face is a CITY.

Yummy Freelunch
Thank you for support

Ugie1028
Curiosity is positive, but not a gift
Be more faithful

Kaifan
Taro is the person we decided to be the turning point for Lain, don’t forget the importance of knowledge of children Indigos

Using your computers (with Linus brain), enter a password and posting here, means that we want to understand communication between humans, so we are forced to make all this in order to talk to you. Some persons are ready to receive communications bran to brain, most of you, not yet.

Kaifan, your spirit comes from the past as result of reincarnations, but it has a name and even a sex (you never change sex in all your lives), but yes, you come from the Future as 2012 Earth will join the Real Time of Universe.

We do feel pain, and depression, we are not different from us, as you are different from Australian aborigenes.
We have children, we die as you, the only difference, as we nearly never eat meat and discovered how to cure illness, we live much more than you.
I do have 41 terrestrial lives, and 4000 Universe years.
We since birth, study in a total different way, and yes, we know everything. We kneel before the primary energy you call God.
I discovered I am half human and half Guide, when the Chief of Confederation, a 49 years old woman from Quito, Ecuador, showed me who she is.

You had the chance to make a terrestrial conversation with me
You will hear about Commander ly-on in the “future” and remember this experience, in which I answered and did not make any question.

be patience and thank YOU
ly-on

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

[edit on 2/12/2009 by the seeker_713g]

[edit on 2/12/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well i thought id be amazed at the answers when i woke up this morning....

not amazed,

not believing this guy,

if you think this guy is serious, i feel bad for you all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by ugie1028

Why dont you ask him what you had for dinner tonight, too , while your at it? Is this Oprah!!!! IM sorry, I'm Irish and a bit stubborn. I can see why anyone NOT human doesnt let us know they're here, its like a buncha kindergardners! For the love of pete, whoever pete is, let the man have a breath!
You'll all get your turn, and then, take a deep breath and have a nap!

i was just testing this guys legitimacy... it was tested, and it was a failure, if you believe this guy...

as i said before, i will feel bad for you.

last reply im making on this post.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi Commander

Can you tell me more about this please

the Prophets used to clean their Aura once a month
taking showers with fresh salad, dandelion and anise

Use a sponge and pass it all over your body, especially your front
and you will be ready for the contact

If anyone could actually ask God one question,,do you think he will give you an answer that you really wanted or seeked.God would more than likely say something like Commanders comment to the one above me,,ugie?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Well i thought id be amazed at the answers when i woke up this morning....

not amazed,

not believing this guy,

if you think this guy is serious, i feel bad for you all.

Yeah, it got boring very fast, he can barely understand the questions and when he doesn't he just makes up any vague answer and ignores the rest, waste of time and kind of sad to watch.

I'm out too.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok then my question is this.

Do you have a motive for wanting to help human kind?

It has been my experience that we do not interfere with the natural evolution/progression of nature unless we benefit somehow from it.

For instance, we have the salmon going through the extremely difficult process of trying to swim upstream in the fall. I watched them bashing their bodies against the rocks, torn up and completely exhausted. Now we would never build pools for the salmon during the salmon run to help them get up those waterfalls unless we were going to benefit somehow from it. And in the same instance we would not stop the hungry bear from tearing the already exhausted salmon out of the water for his dinner.

So, what satisfaction will you receive by assisting humans?

Also, what do you mean that you discovered you were half human and half guide? What does that mean? This was a recent discovery? So before this discovery about yourself what purpose were you pursuing?

[edit on 12-2-2009 by seeker11]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
commander i have arrived.

Michael Canseco

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join