It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

The echoes of desperation of Beamish to answer as quick as possible, maybe in order to be gifted by other ATS members, made member himself poorly credible and most of all, the imagine of mistakes.

Hurry is son of mistakes.

King of England: Prince Charles, as he is the King of the English Church

2004 tsunami: no correlation with an earthquake, it was an asteroid. As we repeated several times, we wanted to point out how human scientists tend to hide reality.
It is not necessary, for intelligent people, to say that the majority of tsunamis are caused by earthquakes.

Crop Circle: sound hidden patterns. If is “nothing” for you, trust me, it will be basic for the real crop circle phenomena scientists in order to finally discover the secrets.

Black Pope: he’s already “on tour” as Benedicto. He has an alliance with black Nazis, so you are wrong we your prediction.
I must admit that you guessed but not totally, as you dithn’t know how close Benedicto is with Nazi future revolution.

You still getting wisdom without giving nothing

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
if I may, I have a question,
with all the information out there that people can access with the click of a button, how is one to determine what "facts" to believe and what "facts" to discard as garbage.?
thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Your're back!
who would have thought.. ?

The young-lins say hello!

Roxx!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f03b02527253.png[/atsimg]

Yux!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/305c7a280677.png[/atsimg]

Kai!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceaa7b68ef8c.png[/atsimg]

Who are you mister? who dares to disrupt the path of dukkha set by our father so that the soul could be made pure and free, by means of enduring the hard life on this planet, with your lies and your false hope and false wisdom, you will be punished by the same path you have chosen to live by, you have lied, have misguided and have hurt the very primary purpose and effort our father has set since long ago before you even were created, who do you think you are?

We, who are the Rebels, we hold the keys, we have been gifted with all the sins and virtues, we hold the power to turn misery into happiness, love into tears and wisdom into emptiness, you don't have the right to interfere in the path of the human race, you will be punished in this life, you have set your own path with no return, now, you are too deep inside, every word you speak from now on will only serve the purpose of tainting your soul, be our guest, you have chosen to be destroyed, to be taken out of the path, you alone are responsible now, good luck mister, you have been tainted by your own greed and lies.

Your last response, we had been waiting for long, and you, as expected, have followed the dark path, you fell pray of avijja, and rejected panna, now you can't be saved, you held deep inside these feelings, this suffering and turned it against your human brothers and sisters, so you have finally tainted your soul with hate and have wished for those who oppose to you to be in pain, we only had to provide the paths, you have chosen yourself which one to go, we offered, you took your chance, now is done, is final.

We were here before, we will be after, we come from the past, we have a task, we can set free or deliver darkness, its up to you to chose one path.

Now, go and follow your destiny, and beware that you are being watched, and that everything you do will be noticed and you are not allowed to harm those who believe in your false hope and false wisdom.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f18ac7e2e525.jpg[/atsimg]

The message is clear
We have found you out
We know who you are
We don't have names you can understand
We are here, before and after
We Can See Through You

Greetings from The Rebels!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Kaifan.
What the hell were you thinking when posting that last post.
Actually,I think the older of us can guess.

Get your brain out of your pants and back upstairs.
Can you not see,that you have done the same as him with how and what you have written.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I will not fall for this.

First off. I apologize to everyone who has tried to help me. Who has tried to show me the light.
Kaifan, i apologize.
Beamish, i apologize.

Everyone, i apologize.

Commander, you really had me going.

You swore your loyalty to evil, and here you are.
People have tried to save you, to help you, but you accept no guidance. You are lost Ly-on.

You have dangled the shrouded veil over my eyes for too long, and it is now that i come to my senses.

You are worse than Lucifer himself.

A true, pure soul, would have no reason to bar information from us, unless laws are in play.
Except, you offer me all the information i want. IF i allow myself to perform your crazy meditation.
"All answers will be at your disposal, if you build your machine"

Lucifer, the master of deception.
Lucifer tricked Eve into biting the Apple. You will not do the same to me.

All Eve needed to do is bite the Apple. All i need to do is build my machine.

I do not write this out of Hate for Ly-on, I write this out of Love for anyone else who still believes everything he has to offer. Anyone who can still be saved, because, it is never too late.

Out of desperation to be something special Ly-on, you resorted to the lowest of lows.
You can't channel anything good, anything worthful, so you resort to a pure evil.

I am sorry for you Ly-on. You are corrupted, but it is never too late. I offer you my love, in a chance that you can still be saved. If you can overcome the power that holds you, then you have a chance.

Once again, I am so sorry.

Your fate is in your hands Ly-on. Choose Wisely.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
I don't reply lightly or often, but this post gave me a weird feeling when reading. It would seem that english is not the authors first language, exe. connexion...... Or it is a poorly written hoax. Either way good luck to you Commander

Extremely badly written!! And as for the"I am 40 terrestrial years old, and 4000 of my own years" then think about it like this, break it down piece by piece, try and look at it in dog years, a dog ages 7 years for every 1 human year, then if he is the ratio he says he is then imagine this, ou year is calculated by the saesons and the time it takes to make one revolution around our sun....so for every one of our earth years he is aging 100 years, then that means his home planet is travelling 100 times faster round his sun than ours is travelling round our sun, if they work a year out at the same ratio as ours, and also, this seventh dimension thingy you keep going on about, your behind in the times commander lyon because the NEW SCIENTIST periodical was talking about there being a possibility of maybe there being 11 dimensions about 4 years ago!!! you might want to swat up on your scientific information, your maths and your grammar, because if you are here to help us in the guise of an advanced species, then thank you but no, i think we could probably advance a lot better on our own rather than degenerate due to yours and your kinds help!! not being nasty or spitefull, just trying to be as helpfull to you as you are trying to be to the huan race my friend, i bare no grudges against any creed, animal, or alien species whatsoever!!! peace be with you commander lyon...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So Lying... er I mean Ly-on,
What gives with you trying to villainize the greys?? They are so not interested in anything but surviving as a species at this point. While others may not see this information, I very clearly do.

In the spirit realm, I talk to them quite regularly (strange as it sounds, they've accept me as their friend, at least the biggest group who's spirits tend to reincarnate in China) and I don't see any indication of any desire to 'rule the world' From what I can see, they aren't interested in anything outside of their own sphere of influence and their own concerns about what is needed for them to survive.

And the now human ex-greys in the racial/collective unconscious don't show any interest in world domination either for that matter. It just isn't in their make-up. They are followers to the hilt.

In general, they are tinkerers and scientists, very absorbed by the whole fascinating process of growing and manipulating living things. World domination would take up way too much time which they wouldn't want to spare for something so ridiculous. Plus, like I said, they are pretty xenophobic, which would so not be something to be if you thought you should rule the world, eh?

That you are trying to make us afraid of them then makes me question you all the more. Clearly you are lying about the greys---so then what else are you lying about to try to manipulate us, eh?

It is kind of sad that so many humans on here seem to hope that you can give them answers to the unknown or unknowable to assuage their fears or give them some sort of spiritual direction. Shame on you for exploiting them.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Commander,

Thank you so very much for contacting us and allowing us to ask questions of you. I read your posts and my soul knows your words to be true. I have so many questions that I want to ask. The most relavant one, I think is: Is what humans call "de ja vu" a form of telepathic future sight from your race transmitted to us? If so, why? And why can't we recognize it until it happens? I am patient by nature and await the events of 2012, but wish I understood exactly what's to happen to this planet in that year. I hope that if we meet one day, that we walk as equals side by side. Thank you. Love and peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Commander, about my demo tape...

Kidding.

But on a serious note, i will not call you commander, for you do not command a thing of me. You are not my God, not my Lord, not my shield.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He-llo

My ats monitoring thingy says you were around yesterday
, why didn't you grace us with your usual comments?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/555e1ae9c433.png[/atsimg]

Are you trying to find a way out mister? in advance i'll let you know, there's none, the net won't save you this time.

Oh, don't hate me please, i really have nothing against you, i just bring out what's behind the facade, just that.

Kai

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Commander Ly-On. I am still following this thread but feel sad and puzzled by your efforts in comming back again and again. Seems there are only few people who are drawn towards you. I initialy have felt that this was some kind of cult or channeling of entities of some sort. Though you have given some "knowlegeable Information"' including a prediction. Still I don;t like to see you attacked by the "ats wolves"- I'm still not sure what it is that you are trying to Represent. There are many of us who are seeking the truth, though you know it isn't easy in trying to present yourself as a prophet or teacher. I do feel for you and don't like to see you being attacked as much as it has been. I wish you well in your efforts that have taken place, though here I don't think you will gain the respect and title that you seeked. I only hope that you find happiness in the years to come. Peace, Respect and thank you for the Information that you shared to all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Hello

You need to look beyond the words, there's a lot more than what the eyes catches here and in a lot of other threads here on ATS and other places on the net and the outside world, words by themselves are meaningless, if you follow just the path the words place in your mind, you will fall for what others want you to see, if you can see the words not for what they mean literary, but by what the purpose behind those words is, you will understand and be able to 'see'.

I'm bored today.

Kai

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Commander Ly_On

I just wanna thank you for the correspondance and you know Im with ya,,as Ive said I have no doubt,,its been proved to me all that needed to be,,and Im so excited for the time to come

Alienmindflare

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Goodluck, my friend.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Hello

You need to look beyond the words, there's a lot more than what the eyes catches here and in a lot of other threads here on ATS and other places on the net and the outside world, words by themselves are meaningless, if you follow just the path the words place in your mind, you will fall for what others want you to see, if you can see the words not for what they mean literary, but by what the purpose behind those words is, you will understand and be able to 'see'.

I'm bored today.

Kai
If you Read my post -it say's farewell and thank you, I do Not need you to tell me otherwise information that is not "Accurate". Really you have done nothing but shown "perpetual acrimony" throughout this whole thing. "I'm BORED with you Kaifan"-and seroiusly are over it. You come accross as Imature and I sincerely wonder- Q; "Is there LIFE After Ly-On-
Good Luck to you too!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Do those words seem like words of an immature soul to you?

Sure he has alot of time on his hands, but does that make him immature? Those words are far from immature.

And yes Kai, Ly-on has been on. He emailed me yesterday.

Strange, the subject of his email was "Thankyou", yet he said no such thing inside the email.
Is he trying to tell us something?

Jacob

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Do those words seem like words of an immature soul to you?

Sure he has alot of time on his hands, but does that make him immature? Those words are far from immature.

And yes Kai, Ly-on has been on. He emailed me yesterday.

Strange, the subject of his email was "Thankyou", yet he said no such thing inside the email.
Is he trying to tell us something?

Jacob

Hi Jacob, you are right in thinking i have a lot of time in my hands, for those who don't know, i am on leave since 9 months ago, this year, which will be over soon, i had to take it off for personal reasons, i realize, and i know, that i tend to play around with words and as you know, like to provoke 'things' on people's minds and souls, sometimes it can be too much i guess, sorry for that.

Well i hope, and i really do, that things change for him, i once asked ly-on to give up on the hidden purposes, to come out of that path and to choose a better way to live, i did that on this same thread, but it was maybe a little too much to ask at that time, i don't know.

I will always react to what other people do and i will not look other way and ignore when i see people being hurt in any way, and there are people who hate me for that, i know, but who cares, there are more people on this earth that will always fight for the others, and that's why we are still able to live free and happy, at least partially in some places.

I hope the best for him, and i hope he can get a better life, he needs to work on a lot of things, as we all do, but he chose a wrong path to happiness, and as Jacob said, there's always a chance to start again, why can't we help on that?, we can, all of us, but for that, each one must help himself first, i don't know what the mail content was, but i hope it was something good, i can only hope for, since words, as i said earlier, are meaningless if the purpose behind them is not what those words 'mean' to our eyes, i guess this does not comes out very clear, but i will leave it at that for now.

And yes, there is life after, and has been before, and will still be, this is not the only thing i do, i actually do plenty of stuff each day, i just like to be busy you know, from 6 am until 12 am next day, i don't sleep too much, have lots of things to do, i read a lot, make music, sports, meditate, listen to music, go out with my friends, go on trips regularly, to the movies, to concerts, and more, that's how i like to live, that's why i wanted a year off to live without any pressures and limitations, and it has been great!

Oh, YuX says hello to Jacob!

Kai

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Ooh, Hello YuX

Just as my Signature says, and that is a lesson i have recently learnt, "There is no such thing as a lost Soul. Just a dellusional one"

The evil that holds you, doesnt need to hold you for ever Ly-on.

If you let us, we are here for you.

Your destiny is yours, Ly-on, do with it as you wish.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok words can be easily mistaken. There were parts that I found to be immature, that is my perception. It is easy to find "differences" in topics which are often filled with people's views that conflict and contradict with one another. Particuarly of a "religous" and or a "spiritual belief"-of some sort. I wish you all the best, signing off from here.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Alias 11 Union Mission
Quito Ecuador, South America
Ganymede, Jupiter Satellite

We put humans to the test, every single day.

You want to enter spaceships, travel through dimensions and time, visit new planets, meet the 12.000 humans in Ganymede, see and learn how we cure cancer, how animals cure beings with down syndrome, communicate with whales in Joroba planet, see our light Ufos dancing above you, without a proper preparation? And without efforts?

Do travel agencies give you free tickets to Cyprus?

Don’t you know, members of ATS, that a space travel requires a mental and physical preparation, as space travels need materialize and immaterialize state?

The purpose of this contact was to choose, and, to give general wisdom about matters that you wish to know. We had 11 chosen terrestrial beings, chosen after hundreds of signals, from ATS, from other Internet forums, from visual contacts, through self experiences, revealing their aptitudes, their perseverance, their faith.
Now we have 10, because someone decided to leave before trying.

0.001% is the percentage of wisdom we decided to give in the Internet forums, whilst the real wisdom comes through telepathy.

Funny is how “ego kings” of the ATS forums, particularly young boy Kaifan, repeats “I can see through you” (like Robert De Niro’s Meet the Fokker movie…) while for his low vibration state he cannot really see us:

We were behind him sometimes, for example, when he was washing and drying his hair in his very peculiar way, we were behind him, and he did not see us.

We entered dimensional gate in front of Miki’s room (Francyburo, one of the 10 chosen) and he could see us, thanks to his faith and high vibrations. Someone could still not see us, but can hear us, as a whisper, or just a quick white light movement.

Don’t ever forget: without faith and high vibration, you will never see aliens, ETs and Guides, neither now or in 2012.

Thank you for all support, Digifanatic, Alienmindflare etc, especially for the hundreds of emails you send us, as we answer as one, and thank you for the critics of the “others” as they ease our job selection.

Crop Circles investigators, thank you for your warm words, disclosure is near.

PD
In order to answer to the many U2U messages and to check ALL threads, we have to log in the ATS forum: that’s why young Kaifan can see us logged in. It really seems it will the only way he could feel our presence. Perhaps, he should spend less time in the computer and more time with himself. We do not hate anyone, we prefer love the ones who need our support.

Many the called, few, very few the chosen.

Without efforts, you don’t disappoint us, you disappoint yourselves

PD2

LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo, I’m not your Commander, don’t worry, as you don’t belong to the Confederation

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join