It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Hey there mate,

I've just done some research.

You know what youre talking about. I am pleased to see more people are waking to there guides. Could i ask what you guide is called?

Good question for Et_man too. Thats always a good decider for real or not.

I have seen your drawings too. Oh and i see on the one of Neon, the swashsticka, (sp) which is the obviously the connection to Nazis.

Por el momento, felicitaciones Miki!

Love&light

Jacob

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JacobNH]

[edit on 2/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey there

Yes, Commander ly-on contacted me several months ago. How? I saw a white shadow in my room just before getting asleep, something very quick moving from right to left.
I thought was a flash coming form the streets outside, maybe a car.

I received a mental communication, it was not a voice, it was just as the thought you “hear” when you think: we are already here, and then 99.9 Celeste north o something like this.

The day after, I was reading about Robbie Williams interest in ufos and the rumor he was a great fan of ATS, I didn’t know about this forum, so I just stepped by and start reading the info and threads.

Weeks later. at night I received a great impulse to catch a pen and a paper.

I started to make circles and more circles, the pen was moving alone, I almost cried but this is the way it all started. After a while, Ly-on sent me via email this time, all the tips in order to build a metal triangle he calls “triangle machine” which is the most convenient way to contact the White Brotherhood.

Some days ago, the message I did not understand, but then I did, when Michael Jackson died.

Have you seen my drawings? You know something? This Neon is the leader of the Grays, I understood

He said that are many humans with “alien” spirits who belong to the future, to Guides who live in another time/dimensions, and the contacted ones, the chosen ones, are the humans with this peculiarity.

Well well, incredible!

Miki

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

As for Beamish-
I don't think I will eithen try, you are far too Analytical!

If you don’t analyze, how do you learn? Or are you advocating a case of just accept and don’t think?

Far too Verbose one who is supposed be aware -but too aware and skeptical of his own Shadow.

How can one be skeptical of a shadow?

Verbosity can infer an over use of words at the expense of content; I believe I made my point about this thread clearly and succinctly. Maybe it’s because my approach to this type of thread doesn’t gel with yours allows you to unconsciously do exactly the same thing you accuse me of? Example?

I’m “verbose” in my criticism, long-winded, effusive, but when you defend your stance on commander ly-on’s claims, it comes out as, well…

Follow the breath of the wind…

and

the ripple in the wave of the river…

So what do those make your responses? Overly poetical and pseudo-philosophizing.

If you find truth in this thread, that’s fine. I am not trying to stop you or any one seeking enlightenment.

What I am doing is putting across an alternative viewpoint – and my opinion - of the sort of subject matter covered in this thread.

Why?

Because in all things there has to be balance.

commander ly-on and believers of his ilk can and do suck gullible people into their thrall, without a second thought to those converts’ moral and psychological welfare.

I do not believe that that manipulative attitude is one that advanced, ethically sophisticated beings he speaks of would advocate.

And If they do, then we should all be wary, shouldn’t we?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I realise I rocked the boat - yet I understand there has to be a balance of things, although I for one have been rocking to and thro, though I am not about to become a recruit. Though I do question the recent prophecies that Cmd Ly-On has said had come true! I just hope that ATS does not continue to be a bashing session with people that wish to tell of their experiences . This is the "Grey Area" -where people are allowed to express their experiences or any other information they would like to share. And yes I am "Poetical" -A beautiful language of spiritual meaning. I just wish that some people would not be so rude or too heavey.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure now that Commander ly-on’s prophecy will take place.

When? He did not give any date, as he said future is a multidimensional reality, each one with different time. Every date, 2010, 2011, 23rd of may 2012, etc, depend on the Earth movements and vibrations.
He told me that Earth lives in a “stand by” time, that Universe time is different, and that all future facts already took place, in the future for us, in the past for the Guides.

I can tell you that the one example the Guides gave to me, the Michael Jackson death, really took place.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

In 2012, the stand by time of Earth will join the real time of the universe.

That is why exact dates cannot be given, as guides are in different dimensions. Events can be given, but not with dates.

I wonder what Commander has to say about the Solar Storm on the 7th.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

I realise I rocked the boat - yet I understand there has to be a balance of things, although I for one have been rocking to and thro…

When I say balance, I mean there has to be a consideration – and representation - of both sides of a discussion, otherwise it is not a discussion but a lecture, and as we are dealing with such unanswered topics, who is to say that the lecturer is legitimate, or even sincere?

Believe me, coming into a thread with viewpoints and opinions contrary to the thread’s author’s will be seen as rocking the boat. So, in that light, I must be the most unwelcome visitor on most of the threads I join…

That does not make me some kind of skeptical police force, but a person with an opinion.

I just hope that ATS does not continue to be a bashing session with people that wish to tell of their experiences . This is the "Grey Area" -where people are allowed to express their experiences or any other information they would like to share.

The Grey Area was designed to allow people to:

…post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

This has also allowed members to ignore the T&C’s insistence that fabricated stories will not be posted as factual events. This forum is the perfect arena for fantasists and hoaxers. Fortunately, we have been given the right to question (my emphasis):

The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

And there is a perfect example of balance. Post what you want, but be aware that it will be questioned.

And yes I am "Poetical" -A beautiful language of spiritual meaning. I just wish that some people would not be so rude or too heavey.

Forgive me if I came across as rude in my condemnation of your reply. That was not what was intended.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thank you all is well.
edit; second line for mods

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Commander
any comments about the tsunami warning?
You stated there will be a great tsunami in all west coast of america, is the tsunami a product of the eartquake or as you said the product of an asteroid?

best regards

Miki

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

Francyburo,

there is no correlation between earthquakes and the so called tsunami, the Japanese “harbor wave”.

Human scientists hide what it could be easy to understand, if you paid attention to the 2012 signs.

Not only a tsunami will hit the American and South American west coast, but also the greatest hurricane ever seen will hit Florida and his Philadelphia triangle.

The black Pope will join the eastern wave; Prince Charles will never be King of England

The Divine leader will join the Angels

You are still looking for truth making questions, while the answers are hidden in the crop circles pentagrams, as powerful tools of prophecies and sound machines.

Little by little, all this and more will happen.

Please make more efforts and don’t wait the answers every time.

You have to give in order to receive

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes I agree. You give horse cocky and we recieve headaches and laughter.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

I do not understand...
You help with your presence here...
You help with cropcircle pictograms...

But you will not disclosee the meaning of those pictograms. Why?

Why haven't you visited my thread on the cropdesigns to comfort all the people resisting that they cannot be faked that they are real? Why?

If you have to give to take what else are we supposed to do to get something that we do not know of?

Man and you only understand as far as we can.
Yet you expect people to go further.

What is your taking for your giving commander?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Commander,

What can you tell me about Lizzies?
You know, Reptillians.

Not just the Dracos, but lizzies in general, there's gotta be alot of them.

And which ones have the Triangle UFOs?

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hi there

Can you tell me if I am going to have contact soon. I am seeing many craft but have not had a contact yet which is what I am tring to create.

Also will some of us be taken on your ships around the earth changes and will that be before 2012 or on the actual day 21st december 2012

Love and light

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Commander ly-on
Alias Union Mission

Dear Ελληνικά

Our presence on the ATS has been clarified many times.
It is not “help” what we are giving, is high vibration presence which opens your third eye.

The Crop Circles are messages from an extremely advanced civilization and Mother Earth. As “private messages”, I do not have permission, nor would be ethical, to disclosure its meanings. You always forget that Mother Earth is a living being. Crop Circles hide sounds and notes on every single drawing, Mother Earth just decrypt the messages, and make a high vibration melody in order to reset its crust.
Why? Because Earth crust has been damaged by whales absence.

Who told you we did not visit your interesting, pure and constructive thread about Crops? But remember, all most important Crop scientists on Earth, have been contacted by us in the last weeks, you can ask them, and they are willing to challenge this exiting case.

Our presence on the ATS is because, during the quick World War III, this forum will be the most important tool to communicate each other.

Concerning the prophecies, they are very easy to understand, as we say in Ecuador: “querer es poder”

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

Starseedz
every single spaceship has a peculiar mission. If you see them, we can say you were at the right moment in the right place. It does not mean you will have a direct contact. But...who knows?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Jacob hi
you will have answers as soon as you have your triangle machine.
Talking about triangles...triangle shape ufos are of 2 kinds: US "secret" projects and the aliens from Philadelphia experiment.

take care

ly-on

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It will be built soon.
Is it possible for you to expand on the "Philidephila Experiment"

If that is so, what were Triangle UFOs watching me for then?

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 16/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

there is no correlation between earthquakes and the so called tsunami, the Japanese “harbor wave”.

Sorry, but that comment is complete and utter rubbish.

Subduction zone earthquakes are the most common source of destructive Tsunamis. They generated when the lower subducting plate drags against the upper plate, causing flexure; stress on the plate boundary causes the upper plate to rebound to its initial, unflexed position, displacing the sea surface; the displaced sea surface propagates outwards as
a Tsunami.

www.gisig.it...

Tsunamis are ocean waves generated by different sources. The two main factors in
tsunami generation are: massive area of sea floor uplift and collapse caused by underwater
earthquakes; and significant volume sliding motion due to landslides in the water or from
the land. Other possible factors that can initiate tsunamis are underwater volcanic explosions and, very rarely, asteroid impact.

www.soest.hawaii.edu...

Not only are the mechanics of tsunami’s totally understood – mainly through necessity because of their lethal effects - they are also replicable in laboratory conditions. This assertion of yours that we don’t know how they are formed is beyond ridiculous and absolutely disprovable.

Human scientists hide what it could be easy to understand, if you paid attention to the 2012 signs.

Scientific data – in all of its forms, whether theoretical, practical or experimental - is easily accessible to everyone, irrespective to the fact they are familiar or not with its manifold facets. All you need to do is search for the relevant information and there is always some data to read. Just because you don’t understand the basics of how the world works does not mean that there is a huge conspiracy behind scientific research.

What you are doing in suggesting the scientific establishment is somehow inherently corrupt is doing nothing more than spreading distrust.

Not only a tsunami will hit the American and South American west coast, but also the greatest hurricane ever seen will hit Florida and his Philadelphia triangle.

Really? Wow, that is a major prediction. Oh, hang on, it isn’t…

This from 2005:

A major earthquake off the U.S. West Coast could produce tsunami waves that send water surging up the coast to much greater heights than previously anticipated, according to scientists.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Also this:

The type of devastating tsunami that struck the southern coast of Asia is entirely possible in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, but might not cause as much loss of life there because of better warning systems, according to experts at Oregon State University.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Hurricanes? Type that word into Google in conjunction with Florida and there’s over four million responses.

So, that makes your prediction not only unoriginal but scaremongering. Have you ever considered the emotional effect of someone reading your irresponsible prophecies who may well have survived Katrina? Don’t think so somehow…

The black Pope will join the eastern wave…

Which Black Pope? The leader of the Jesuits or the pro wrestler?

Firstly, the “black Pope” has already been predicted – and successfully; this from April 2005:

Finally, there is a much more likely "black pope" who could emerge. You see, Europe is as white as it comes. From the Fair Skinned Norwegians to the olive skinned Southern Italians, this is not really the land of the "black." However, there are some regions in Europe whose inhabitants have been graced with the moniker "black" to describe them. Not the least among these are the "black Germans" of Bavaria. Well, there is a certain Cardinal who might just fit the bill . . . that's right: Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger

beingornothingness.blogs.com...

Secondly, for those who don’t know, the reference to a “black pope” in conjunction with the “east” comes directly from The Prophecies of St. Malachy, and is connected to the current Pope.

The “wave from the east” is a reference to his desire to reunite the Eastern Orthodox Church with Rome.

The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin.

en.wikipedia.org...

…Prince Charles will never be King of England

Very true. As the heir apparent, he will be crowned King of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The title of “King of England” fell into disuse centuries ago.

The Divine leader will join the Angels

I also predict that somewhere and at sometime a spiritual leader will die.

You are still looking for truth making questions…

As opposed to what? Just accepting your incredibly vague answers as lore?

Don’t you realise that we require more than ambiguous, quasi-Nostradamic references to indistinct events that are patently lifted from information that we already have for some of us to believe you, or is it just that you are happy to be fawned over just by those who need to be directed?

…while the answers are hidden in the crop circles pentagrams, as powerful tools of prophecies and sound machines.

That means nothing without some kind of hint or clue as to what you are inferring. Otherwise it is a pointless, hollow statement.

Please make more efforts and don’t wait the answers every time. You have to give in order to receive

So, you are saying look for yourself. Well, I’ve done that and come up with answers that negate not only your prophecies’ relevance, but also their credibility. Now what?

That last quote of yours is is correct, but should come with an addendum; to be perceived as credible, one has to present credible things.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Commander, are you a klingon by any chance?.
Reason i ask is whether you intend taking over the earth?.
but let me warn you,we know how to remove you klingons.........Toilet Tissue.
(bet the mods kick my arse for this,lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join