It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Commander,
Where in the world have you been? Ive been waiting for you guys my whole life! Now, can we just get on with the agenda and tell me what I have to do next?

XL5

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Commander ly-on, how do ET's pull electrical energy from what most humans would consider "nothing" using parts that are easy to get for the average person? Since you have said ships will arrive is 2012, what difference would 3 years make? The military has it and use it, they use it to kill, why not us?

Sure, free energy plans may be on the internet, but which one works and is the most forgiving and will show true results?

Is the element bismuth useful in any "energy device"?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

commander are the greys your buddies?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hello, tell me why you have constantly violated US airspace? are you trying to make people panic "oh by the way we've been watching you for 40 some years" i can see that going over well. don't you think if an asteroid is headed this way it would be a good idea to tell someone, maybe NASA for example, seems polite since you did break their laws over and over again.

you are here for the volcanoes and earthquakes......why not just avoid that mess and shoot the thing outta the sky or tell the US so we can at least send some nukes after it.

theres my questions, this is stressful , rude aliens gonna make things worse than they already are

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Commader ly-on for you all

Maxtron: this is the beginning of the Final Contact, as the previous contact started 60 years ago and developed by other brothers from different Universes
As you probably guessed, we have been visiting you for thousand of years waiting for the situation to be impossible to support, and this time is coming

Alienmindflare: we support human mind just in case of needs. We help human research in case of needs. We do support human skills. For example: Mr. Einstein was taken by our ship and spent some time in a planet called Colony. He is a enormous person but still we decided to help humankind through support.

Yummy freelunch: Our agenda is as rigid as yours, imagine a schedule of some executive of some of your greatest companies, we cannot change it.
Spend the next years preparing yourself for the greatest events of all time.

XL5: as our and most of the Confederation ships enter the Earth Space everyday, your question is right: which is the difference in coming now and in 2012? Well, 2012 is a Earth calendar in which the Real Time of the Universe will join the stand-by time of Earth. A mayor fact will be seen form Space and calibrate the First Great Pyramid in Egypt. You call it Keops Pyramid, but it is not the biggest in your planet, thus the most important.

Internet is a invention which not only humans use, also our greatest enemy, the Grey Civilization from Zeta Reticuli. The power of Internet is on the palm of your hand. The best way and simplest way to use it, is meditation helped with food.

The bismuth element is useful in short trips, used with a carbonate plasma which is impossible to synthesize on Erath but it is the common element of Light Ships as you call them.

Paradox headache: you will have a son working with the so called organization of justice, such as Peta, Greenpeace and so on. Do not forget, we live in 9900 b.C., we know the future because we live in the future.
What is better? Violate US space or violate Brazilian children in order to have part of their bodies to be sold?
Volcanoes: are too strong even for us, the only thing we can do is to put them asleep for some time, like we did in 2000 in Ecuador and Mexico.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox headache

I would say our race of aliens is far more ruder than them,they are not here to stop our disasters like asteroids hitting earth,they have a plan and its not intervening with things like that,,theres a much bigger picture here that even us believers dont know.
They are thinking about humanitys future and the future of our Earth,in our day and age I just Thank God Im a part of this and people like myself would say the same thing.

Its good to think outside the box.

Commander has no reason to comply to any comments other than ones that he finds deserves a reply.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Since you are from the future,

Do i serve any purpose in the future?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hi Commander,

What is my real name as it is written in the future by my spirit, also do you eat what we call animal organisms for protein if not how are the non intelligent animal populations controlled on your planets

The Hoff

[edit on 11-2-2009 by XxthehoffxX]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Commander ly-on

Locster
You still have 31 lives in the future before the last one

Xxthehoffxx
I still see you nickname in this prestigious chat, please remove and find something more equilibrate
We do have a spirit inside of us, this energy has a name which is a code apart from your real name.
We are 99% vegetarians, you probably have seen videos and pictures of some Ufo’s flying around active volcanoes: one reason of this behavior is that we synthesize lava to make a sort of meat, which has the same attributes but without using the honorable animals as food

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Commander ly-on
Thank you for joining us here. I value your efforts. Some months ago I would find myself having many trivial questions for you, but not now as I feel a sense of all I will need to know will come when I need it as I feel more and more connected each passing day.

I have studied relentlessly what is happening to our world. In the beginning of my adventure through this truth seeking I found it very easy to become trapped in the doom and gloom stories and events about the world and finding out about all the corruption and negative in the world which is necessary for one to be aware of but not to dwell upon. After a journey in to the self with the aid of a mushroom I felt a oneness with creation which was eternal happiness and love for all that is. It helped clear up loose ends that I had not decided on in my life and made me realize that we have purpose even if we do not yet know what it is.

I find that the solution is not in the words that came to pass but for us to discover/create a new existence based not on that which has gone before.

In site of much decay of our current paradigm, I feel much work is to be done but still feeling a sense of calmness as I feel all will fall in to divine order an balance but not before birth pains in passing.

I spend much time in my creative mind envisioning a bright new beginning for all whom embrace it.

I have had out of body experiences and have had contacts with beings that I believe were trying to assist me on my path but do not yet understand what my path is clearly and would appreciate further incite from you.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't understand the higher dimensional aspect very well, though many write on this level here on ATS. Do you have bodies as we do? What dimensional beings are the greys and numerous nordics that many, including myself, have had experience with, in the physical, since childhood.

I understand that things have reached a point where galactic action can be taken, many feel this waiting strongly. Will any of us miss the calling to our mission, and will we truly help free this world?

We are waiting to bring about a more civilized world here, more cooperative, with respect for nature and balance, within a cosmic relationship.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
From Commander ly-on, South America

Anthony33
Ours is not an effort, is part of our Mission. As I told in previous post, our Mission is help children of light like you to be prepared for the imminent actions that world government will desperately try to make (as a real effort) in order to hide our presence, even if many people, especially from your NASA, have been fighting to make things coming up.

The great face of Cydonia, a face of one of our best Guide and captain, is an example of what NASA is trying to hide: but even NASA don’t have the smallest idea of what the face is.

It’s just a matter of time.

You have a gift, use it.

You don’t need to manipulate your body physically and mentally in order to achieve flash trips to our ships, which are all over your planet.

Next time you will have an AOB experience, don’t be afraid.

Mystiq
We do have bodies like yours, but sometimes, in order to make us seen by humans, we have to descend in less dimensional bodies. Grays are multi-dimensional beings, and this is the way they conquer worlds, by closing entire planets in another dimension and occupying it without efforts. Planet Earth is still on the edge of Gray’s magnitude and strength.

Most of humans started to miss what you call: the calling.

The results are visible now.

Cosmic relationship is the natural consequence of the 2012 events.

We look to the questions humans make all over the 4th dimensional Internet doors, just questions and more questions,

The answers are here with you, through your Commander.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Commander, spell check is your friend!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Many have been woken up, or are sleepers, and are waiting for certain events to take place, or to be instructed at the right moment. I've been feeling that this begins very soon now, that disclosure and events are coming together quickly, perhaps within a year or just a little longer, and that part of the work will involve almost a PR campaign, or a kind or readying. I've also feel a mission with regards to a moneyless cooperative civlized society.

You have mentioned the greys and their activity. But I remember a war that took place with regards to Mars, something that I began to remember when I viewed script from one of the experiencers, and remembering being taken from there by force to earth, during the time of a great flood. I was nordic at that time. Some of the information that has been given is that our planet is run by renegades, who caused that war and that there will be a war to deal with them, because finally the legal means to do so has arrived. The renegades weren't greys.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

As much as I value your positive intent my friend, you are not my commander and I will not kneel before you. But I will stand with you if your intent is as displayed.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
ok, i'll bite Commander,

Who am I, what is my mission and what is significant about me & what is really going on around me?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mystiq:
all renegades were abducted by Grays
Even Adolph Hitler was abducted when he was 7 years old, and the results are famous..and infamous...

Anthony33

If one day we will meet each other, I will knee in front of you, as a demonstration of great respect.

Commander ly-on
Ecuador, South America

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If this is the case, then the nordics that are working with the greys, would be from systems that they have infiltrated and be working on their agenda. For some reason the name rigel has been in my mind for some time.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with my eyelid twitching? This NEVER happens to me, and all of a sudden this has been going on for almost 2 weeks. I've been having some very weird lucid dreams.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Commander ly-on, in my last quote "today"

When you say Gray, you must be more specific: Gray from Zeta Reticule is what I have mentioned in other posts. Are the "evil" in your Bible.

Other Grays, coming form different dimensions, are friendly.

Mystiq, you are one of the 144.000 ones

My name: ly-on
My son's name: Rigel, Great Master of the Council

Constance is a sign of our strength

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join