The Final Contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ATS staff would then pass him off as just a hacker and block his id addy.

Thanx for letting me know that anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From Commader ly-on
this is our last message "today"

Alienmindflare:

the things you saw were a reflection of your great desire of seeing us and all the spaceships of our brothers comig from different dimensions.

Please be patient, you will see us and the biggest ships you can't even imagine.
I do remember your movie "Indipendence day"

Those ships are toys comparing to ours.
We will be visible in a few years.

kshaund

41 years ago I, commander ly-on, was sent to study earth humans, literally born in your Planet.

You probably saw many of us in your life, but could not recognize us.

We make all type of jobs, we do pay rent of our houses, we eat in typical restaurant, we go to see soccer matches and Operas.

Kshaund, we want you to be more faithful, not to argue with all your friends, your problems will be solved.

You cannot see us? Wo says?

These messages are for humans who started connection today. We do not like One to One communications, not yet.

Commander ly-on in your first day of your new life.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well have a good one commander, hope to see you again soon!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find your name interesting, OP.

That's all. Carry on. Lie on.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Thank you Commander

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Commander, please describe life on Earth from 2009 to the end of 2012 (terra years and calendar) with a few words, what do you see or perceive?

Second question, what is your suggestion to how we make difference between hoax information and true message or messenger?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I look forward to speaking with you do you mean 0400 am and possibly in my dreams? Which name do you think would make me more recognisable?, and why

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I like many are waiting for contact but its always the same its a few years away.
Hard evidence or some form of a proof you are here, i think many would agree changes could happen. If there was undeniable proof , others are among us. Our governments and media would have to come clean on whats been happening.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Baldric]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What is your purpose, your origins and is there any way to recognize 'you' among 'us'?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well Commander

I do have to agree with you that yes, the internet has changed the way human beings communicate with each other. In a positive way. I do not post here very often, but one thing I have learned about the people here at ATS is that we are a skeptical bunch. Which is good thing, in my opinion. But what you're asking of us to believe without any sort or proof is a tough pill for a lot of us to swallow. For humanity has been deceived many times and blind fatih has led us down many dark paths over the ages. I hope you understand my skepticism and hesitation to take you at your word.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh no... not again. *reaches for the Pepto*

I am starting to see a pattern in these 'aliens/ ETs/ extradimensionals' posts. A lot have fair to just plain lousy English and grammar skills, including syntax placement... They all are in some hazy, incorporeal form (or swimming around inside a human body), have mind blowing technology.... Until someone expects a hard demonstration. Then you get a 'metaphysical' explanation, or the classic "You couldn't comprehend it with your human mind" item.

Them showing up? Years away. Or even months (but those turn into years, too). We're too (fill in the blank with your favorite problem).

So... having said all that and managing dirty looks from the believers- I ask the skeptics who want to solve a mystery to have a look at a few of these purported 'messages'. Minus the GFL, unless someone can condense that mess into a tight, neat package.

My questions are: Who are these people? Why do they share the same basic characteristics? Why is their English chopped up in a way I never saw any foreigners write? ARE they people? I don't know why, but I keep getting the impression these posts are written by intelligent computers. Maybe because of the time I spent trying to teach my copy of ALICE (an early AI chat program) how to talk like a real person? BTW- I failed spectacularly.

What is the agenda of these "extra-everything-als"? Is it to program us for an actual contact? Is it experiments in AI? Or is it simply someone who has mastered the art of not talking English right who is having a good laugh at everyone's expense? And that could be anyone from within a top secret project to some fat, dumb slob in his parent's basement.

Seen too many of these things to even let the word 'believe' enter my mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Interesting angle - the "AI" computers using chat rooms as a test-bed. And this is a good one to do it in, because there are one or two skeptics here...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Commander ly-on, again with you

sebarud, thank you for your words

Alienmindflare, thank you and congratulation for your faith, which is, together with honesty, two major virtues we love in human race

Inxion: it’s easy for us to describe exactly what it is planned for Earth and human race from 2009 to 2012, for 2 reasons: we live in a time which could correspond to 9950 b.C. in earth time (the Real time of the whole Universe) and because we have ability to recognize consequences from human behavior.

From now on, in a short résumé, there will be another great “tsunami” (which will be caused, as first, by a piece of asteroid) in the coast of Western America, from San Francisco to Lima.
Mayor events are great volcanoes to be exploded, even with our care and protection

The so called World War III has just begun, with the invasion of Russia to Georgia.

The black skinned president is a just and fair one, but he came to late

The black Pope has a connection with Nazi.

We always note a massive disclosure information about Ufo’s, videos, faces on Mars, flying saucer, lights in the sky, and so on. Some of the theories we see, are right, most of them are a product of terrestrial fantasies.

Baldric: Evidences and proofs we are here, yes there are, everywhere. There are very easy to recognize.

Your governments are little by little releasing this information, preparing human race to the great events
of 2012.

Kshaund: if you want to see us, you will, be patient

There are many purposes we are here: our particular mission, based in South America, is to protect you from earthquakes and volcanoes.

Kommunist: is great to be skeptical, it is important to have your mind open too

Wylekat: your Alice software was invented by a great human called Teodore Minskiet, who spent a few hours (few days for us) with an intelligent data service of our spaceship, and learned how to spread his idea.

Our purpose, is a multiple purpose, we share information and give information, always paying attention not to interfere with human development and progress.

As I told you last time, feel free to make questions, is part of my mission.

Comander ly-on

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Commander, I was wondering if perhaps you could tell us a little about your ships. What is their main form of propulsion/energy source? Also, how do you get from one point to another in such a vast universe? I'm still skeptical as heck, but this is extremely interesting and I would love to hear your answers.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Commander, why you just Contact the American Poeple
and not make a Worldwide Contact event?

greetings from Germany....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hello again,

You mentioned changing my name to make me more recognisable what to and why?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Commander ly-on from the coordinates we gave you yesterday

XxthehoffxX

Don’t forget the importance of name, in this case a simple nickname
Names are given by your parents, your real name is written in the future as the name/code of your spirit who lives inside of you

Change your name in this chat and everything will be possible

Maxtron: we have contacted many terrestrial beings from all over the world; don’t forget Billy Meier who was born in Switzerland contacted by a great civilization, brother to us, coming from the Pleiades

mpriebe81

You are asking me how helicopter, submarines, city vehicles and delta plane work, in just one question.
Don’t forget there are more than 15 different ship systems coming to visit you.

We use spaceships who work with the power of quartz and use dimension’s changes instead of light years

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Commander, I mean a Contact event for everybody in the World,
because there is nothing about First Contact in any
other forum.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
From Commander ly-on

the Prophets used to clean their Aura once a month
taking showers with fresh salad, dandelion and anise

Use a sponge and pass it all over your body, especially your front
and you will be ready for the contact

Hi Commander

As you can not answer my u2u I would like to know more about this,I have been dreaming/thinking/imagining contact to many years,,everyday and recently everynight making stories up in my mind of different ways I'll be contacted.

I also would like to know if your race intervenes in my mind,like more observe,as I feel the incident I witnessed in the sky one day was correctly timed with my thoughts and things I see.

Or is this just my destiny to 'think' Im seeing and hearing things,as majority of my life?

Thank you and Love&Light

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have to say something, because extremely thought provoking threads raise a red flag for me. I, of course want to think this whole idea is true, but as intriguing as it may be, will not be tricked.

I am open minded, but the net is both glorious and equally dangerous.

Here is my question: We all have potential, but a certain amount of people will not buy this.. yes they will deny their own potential.. they have for generations, but some people will not and cannot fathom what is to come. So, why play games?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join