It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Commander Lyon, I asked a question before, but you must have missed it.
I ask again, respectfully:

Is Nibiru and 2012 one in the same, and is it true?

Thank you for your time.

Peace.

Commander Lie-on didn't missed it- he doved it.

Some how I feel it will only be a matter of time now before the moderators feel that the Role-Playing has been going on to far.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nibiru is a dimensional planet, it will come but you will not see it, just "feel" its power

When we enter this forum, we both use earth technology (Linux computers) and telepathy, because, maybe you still did not realize, we never answer just for that, we put internal code sto each of your questions.

Ad Mayora

Commander ly-on
Ecuador

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps commander with your vast knowledge of the planet earth and it's history you can shed some light on one Nikola Tesla (Perhaps it has been asked already)

Maybe you could explain all of his concepts to us, and please don't use the "you would not understand" excuse. If it can be understood it can be explained in a variety of different ways. I would like to know, if, as you claim, many of our great thinkers were inspired by other beings then you obviously at the time wanted to world to have his technology... so why then did you let a certain group of people rob the earth of said technologies?

Seems a reasonable question.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Irishwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello Commander!

I didn't have an answer.
Did it come by dreams? I had some weird ones. But not an answer.

I want to ask you why don't use the Media, more effective channel to communicate people? I think this Time we live in deserves that massive approach.

How was the last time you helped or worked out to same situation as today?
When was that?
What was your results?

Happy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

"FiatLux, I have to explain to you something that is difficult to understand or, in your case, believe. You have had 54 lives so far, you have been always a male, masculine sex, because you were born man and you will always be a male. Before this life, you were a Dutch Boer in 1922. and before, you were a Chinese merchant. So, you, as all of you, are the product of past reincarnation. We, the half man Guide living here, have our spirit coming from the Future, as we are on a “stand-by” state, here and there at the same time.
It is strange, anyway, that you don’t believe in US but you always make questions in this Forum.
Of course, we know you really hope this is not a fake.
We want to make a you a simple question: who do you think The Mona Lisa is ?
We wait for the answer as you wait for ours."

For one, when talking reincarnation, and using your take on it, I believe you forget the purpose of reincarnation. It is a learning process for each soul to go through. Each lifetime is set up for us to learn something from so that we may grow spiritually. And some times one must learn from being the other gender also. Oh, I know, your going to say that I am wrong, but, using your take on it, that is like saying a soul is only one gender, and it is not. How could we be, when we come from a creator who is a balance of both genders male and female? I am not here to write a book, but I will go into it more if need be. There have been many cases of men and women put through hypnosis and having brought to the surface life times of being the other gender. One man said he had put women through a lot of pain, and needed to learn what it was like to be that gender and go through that pain himself. And the same goes for women.

Now as for Mona Lisa. I am no expert on her life, other then what I do know from reading about her. Her name was Lisa del Gocondo, the wife of a silk merchant named Francesco del Giocondo. And da Vinci was asked to paint the portrait for her husband.

As for your statement that "we know you really hope this is not a fake.", never make statements that you truly don`t know anything about, especially when it comes to what I think, hope for, and believe in. That sir, only proves to me that you are not telling the truth when I know better myself.

As for the life you say I had in 1922, no, I didn`t. My last life was lost at the Battle of Gettysburg, July 2nd 1863 as a Union soldier. Sorry, but if your going to make claims that you know about someones past lives, at least find out if they know about such things and that maybe they already know about their own past lives.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Commander, I hope this finds you in high spirits

Since you are fairly new to this forum I feel I should introduce myself as one of the, if not the, greatest skeptics of ATS. I have taken the time to read all the responses to this thread, something I rarely do. In fact reading past 3 pages normally puts me into a psychotic episode that can last for days.

In some of the previous reply s you have mentioned people who "Missed The Boat", I must admit, this happened to me. It was explained to me via a dream I had. If the plan was allowed to unfold as previously designed, I would not have "Appreciated" where I was, and what I was doing. Therefore, it was decided that I should take more time and come to some self realizations before, I was triggered
Oh, and yes, there are many, many, "Sleepers" among us.

Commander, Captain, my Captain, you have allowed me to see many things via the "antenna" you speak of, even though, you felt it was not present. I have seen your craft in great numbers and know of their movements and desires.

I see you are having a slight problem with the language and I understand. So much can be gained, and lost, by interment communications, but I must assure you, I have understood your intentions. So many people do not take the time to analyze the deeper meanings of what you attempt to share. It is a affliction I suffer with constantly, so, I understand.

What you say about "Faith" is true, for I have seen that faith create miracles, and way too often the real miracles are dismissed.

I already have the answer to this question, but just for the record, can you confirm that this soccer ball actually bounced off one of your ships in stealth mode.

Thank you, for being there.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Whoooo... where to begin?

Dear Commander ly-on,

I have read your posts, and there seems to be some interesting informaiton here, and about your "Predictions" I have some questions.

Firstly, your perception of time, I would assume to be a side effect of multidminesional awarness, as opposed to any time travel technology.

(The assumption that reality is a multidimensional fractal whole whose observed components are represented by parts that are submerged into lower dimensions, and thus seem to be seperate from the whole)

My question reguarding the nature of your predictions, is that of acuracy.

Considering that the current predicted timeline has diverged from standard deviation substantially in the last several earth years, would this alter the nature of your predictions?

(In relation to current geo-political events, centered around the New world order elite control plan. I.E. "The Great and Secret Show.")

Secondly, the nature of the cataclysms you have predicted seem to be geological in origin, and my question to that end:

Are these disasters a result of the dynamic nature of the relationship between terrestrial, solar, and galactic magnetic field induction, causing sub-crustal dynamo convection currents during the predicted feild reversal as the solar system traverses the Lorentz-Induced galctic current plane?

Thirdly, you use linux? Awesome... the Penguin (and I) salute you.

Fourthly (sorry, just have lots of questions) what contact, (if any) do you have with the "Green" aliens?

(the ones that look like greys, but have a kind demeanor, are multidimensional, and green skin)

I ask this question because of my experiance with them.

Fifthly, are you in contact with any multidimensional "Spirit" entities, or "Spirit" groups?

Sixthly, what is the current state of the evolution of the psychic awareness of humanity?

Seventh, I believe that I understand what you mean by "Internet-Telepethy", a synchronistically driven subconsous awareness that is being manifested by this world wide communications grid, I would presume.. Training wheels, maybe?

Anyways... I might think of some more questions later, thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

-Edrick

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Greetings Commander,
You seem very knowledgeable and I get a feeling you are genuine. I go with my gut. I have some questions regarding some things I saw last September. It changed me forever. For several nights in a row in the western sky I saw what resembled a planet, but no ordinary planet that I have ever seen before this one morphed colors green, red, white visible to the naked eye and very visible through binoculars. There have been many threads posted here from all over the world of people seeing the same thing. What was that?

That being strange enough it was not what changed me. On the fifth night of witnessing this "planet" I looked to the north for some reason and immediately fixed my eye to a white orb of light, I looked right to it. Like I knew where to look. It went behind the trees and I lost sight of it. It was at a very high altitude. Now this is where it gets very weird for me, on the sixth night of looking, because now I was "LOOKING" I walked outside and again immediately my eye fixed on another orb this one much closer. It was just above a cloud and moving at the same speed as the cloud, very slow. It was white and luminous around the edges with a darker center. For some reason I had the urge to wave, and at that moment it faded out instantly. Then not one second later a shadow passed over me and I went blind for a split second as if the shadow went through me. I have been on my quest ever since. I know it was not of this world or perhaps this dimension.

I have been in contact with representatives in Switzerland of Billy Meier, and they did not deliver for me. They said it might have been of my imagination. I think not, I know what I saw. Actually I don't. That is my final question. I have always been aware on a level that we were not alone. Now I search for spiritual answers as well asking my self the oldest questions. Maybe you can deliver.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by embedded
Commander Ly-On,

Q. 1 With the upcoming weather changes and economic upheavels, which countries are safe? Is Australia a safe country to live in our troubled times?

Q.2 In relation to the prophetized number 144,000 which is in "the book of the revelations" and other christian doctine texts, if I may add how does this tie into the "alien agenda" and why? Thank you.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by embedded]

Commander Ly-On you did not answer fully to my obove question, I feel I can no longer follow this thread as there is no point in following a source that is leading blindly -I Choose To follow the Light and not the dark. The answers "lie Within" I have had a strong connection with the Creator since I can remember being a small child -that for me my friend is the Truth, the truth that we must All follow "Within ourselves"

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So I was right about the Chupacabras?
I have answered one of your questions correctly but i want to know why you asked theses questions?
Why did you ask us about the pyramids, chupacabras, Mona Lisa, Nostradamous and atlantis?
Why did you ask about those things specifically?
And you said we will meet, not face to face but another way. I take it we will meet in a dream or something and i thank you for that.
Thanks,
Jacob.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Q.2 In relation to the prophetized number 144,000 which is in "the book of the revelations" and other christian doctine texts, if I may add how does this tie into the "alien agenda" and why? Thank you.

144,000 = 9 - Fibonacci number sequence
Council of 9 of the Great Black/White Brotherhoods
The Ascended/Descended Masters

The Great Pyramid had 144,000 casting stones and used the Golden Ratio and Fibonacci sequence in it's design.

There is a number sequence, known as the Fibonacci sequence, which bears a special relationship to phi, and to the pyramids at Giza. First postulated by the medieval mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci, this sequence was used to describe the growth patterns of plants. It goes: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233, etc. It is made by adding the last two numbers of the sequence to get the next one, as in: 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8, 5+8=13, etc."
"This sequence's relationship to phi is that if you divide one term of the sequence into the next one, the result begins to quickly approach the transcendental number 1.6180339+... (I won't make you do the math. Just watch...)
1/1=1 2\1=2 3\2=1.5 5\3=1.66 13/8=1.625
21/13=1.615 34\21=1.619 55\34=1.617 89\55=1.6181
The further you go down the sequence, the closer you get to phi. Of course, you can never actually get to it exactly, since it has no mathematical solution, it just keeps getting closer and closer, to infinity .

www.ka-gold-jewelry.com...

Leonardo da Vinci used the Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Sequence in his work

"Draw a rectangle around the Mona Lisa's face and the resulting quadrilateral is the golden rectangle. Subdividing this rectangle using the line formed by using her eyes as a horizontal divider and one further divides the golden rectangle. Also, the dimensions of the painting itself form a golden rectangle. In addition, the three main areas of the Mona Lisa, the neck to just above the hands, and the neckline on the dress to just below the hands form golden rectangles."

www.docstoc.com...(or-Phi)

"DaVinci extensively studied the proportions of the human body. "

"The height of a person was divided into two line segments, the dividing point being the person's navel. Leonardo da Vinci drew his portraits so that the distance from the soles of their feet to their navel, then divided by the distance from their navel to the top of their head was equal to 0.618, the golden mean.

www.docstoc.com...(or-Phi)

[edit on 13-3-2009 by timewalker]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Commander Ly-on,

I appreciate you answering questions here. I do not have a clear sense of whether you are what you claim to be or an impostor so I will suspend judgement on this for the time being.

I do have some questions that would be helpful for me and perhaps provide some assurance that you are whom you claim to be: Do you know what I am supposed to be working on to help others in the next cycle? And am I following the right path on that work? And is there somebody else near me that is "important"? Can you say who that is and what his importance is?

Thanks,

- PM

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i have a couple of questions, but i'd rather ask them through the U2U. only problem is, there's this pesky 20 post or more limit, though.

1 down, 18 more to go.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Dear Commander ly-on,

Put down the weed and please step away from the keyboard. For a Commander and an intelligent being, grammar and punctuation is not your strong point.

So, you have not been studying humans strong enough.

Pay attention in future.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think anyone that picks fault with anyones grammar/spelling regardless of their status has the real problem.

Commander ly-on I just wanna say thank you

Time is the essense and its very exciting times we are living in and just one more thing because if I dont say anything I wont know.You explained about what I called the bad ones but because you did does that mean your not the 'one/s' that have been in my life for the past decade?
I know that Im being guided by alot of spirits and not all earthly.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Greetings to you, commander ly-on. I am of the Pleiadian people, sent here to Terra long ago on a mission I have lost track of. I have pursued my studies well, and have awoken may of the light people in my many lives. I have but one question: Is the war between my people and the Dracos over yet? We lost a beautiful planet in that conflict, and payment must be made or no peace will come. The Sirians supplied arms to the enemy, they are the dealers in those things, as you no doubt already know. I know about the internet,and NASA's many lies also. I await your answer.

Is all this true then?
Dracos or Ari-ans were the most powerful civilization and allied with the Sirians, and the Pleiadians now have an on going war with them? Did they destroy the Pleiadian homeworld? Did Ari-ans and Sirians really create humanity? To breed them as slaves to work for them?

Sorry abit off topic

There is alot of questions but i just saw you say you were Pleidian and mention Sirians and just had to ask.
If anybody else knows the answers feel free to enlighten me

Thanks "autowrench"
Jacob

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Commander will I meet one of your people one day?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
jACOB you sound like an utter F-----ng Goody goody- pls stop saying And I Thank YoU - ALIen MInd Flare IF you Will -Please STOP The CRAWLING I CAN"T STAND IT- BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN SELF!!!!!!!! The So Called Commander registers to me as "CORRUPT!"

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by embedded

So,,what is crawling then?

What I choose to believe is upto me myself and I.I do very much believe in myself and maybe I just need help and find some in Commanders words.

He is corrupt to you,,,not me

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Condemn me if you like -but this has really got me Fired- He/She dosn't answer all questions asked, yet has stated earlier on that he/she is going to Answer All Questions -Only if the person/persons is of full faith- well I can assure you my question earlier back had Nothing to do with Faith- It was a Legitimate Question- I have heard and read about the "Alien Agenda" and they're First Harvest-So Beware- Nothing is What It Seems! Just can't handle people that crawl and latch on to "Science Fiction" REALITY - Really and clearly you have to be Strong! and Independent! Oh and by the way I have also been told many times before that "I am Special" but I dn't give a s**t! Whats important to me is Making the Real Changes that We Need To Work On In This World- Start with Believing in Your Own Self and Not too any others that may preach without any verification- Seek The One-ness Within Your Higher Self.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by embedded]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join