It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Contact

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by commander ly-on
Commander ly-on
Ecuador

Alienmindflare, we want to ask you why you struggle between spiritual life and material life. Please be more constant with your research and stop being afraid of something is very easy to reach

We do repeat, we do not reply when there is a “hidden” purpose in your questions, which is not to know the answers, but to discover if we are what we say we are, or just an fraud

First of all my sincere opoligies for the doubt I was having about you.I have no doubt what so ever now.I think its the impatience and just human quality of myself to have that little doubt inside,mind you it was so small that it was just a wonder in my mind at the time of my question.

My Teachers have and are teaching me well with alot as you may know and maybe your my George.

Could you answer me that,if you are who Ive named George?

And if your not then I would like to know to your knowledge,,,do bad aliens come across as really nice for years then turn on us?

Answer to the first bit,I struggle with spiritual life and material because spiritual is everything about me.The Love.The Peace.The Harmony.The Truth.The Happiness.etc.

I am here also for a reason in life and that is to bring as much as them qualites out of others around me and who I come into contact with as possible.
Im smiling always with being spiritual

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello commander ly-on,
It is an honor to speak with you, and I appreciate your effort of coming here and talking to us.
Well my question in mind is, how can I escape the cycle of reincarnation, and are your people still part of the cycle?
There are endless dimensions, but all connected to one source, are you in touch with the source?

Thank you in advance, I would greatly appreciate a visit!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You state that the internet is a tool to interact in the 4th dimension. Also that it contains a wealth of knowledge about the truth about humanity. I hate to break it to you, but the Internet is a mirror of the worst of humanity. You would be lucky to find someone online that portrays their true personality, and it's usually not their better side. Of course there are exceptions to everything, but to feed off the need for people to see hope or a new beginning is concerning.

You can see people in this forum who are in dire need for change and have honest and pure thoughts towards a better future. Unfortunately, once another role playing character has given up on their illusion and misdirection, a little bit of hope and trust has been stolen from these people. Little by little, more people are losing faith in humanity, and threads like these that offer the slight off-hand chance that there is hope, lets them down.

As far as credibility..... for an advanced being, your communication is at an elementary level, leaving little faith in your ability to offer true wisdom past common sense. This is not a personal strike at your character, but your displayed communication skills and its indication of validity for an advanced being. I don't expect perfection and great wisdom, just the ability to communicate properly.

I don't expect a response.... just hope that people will actually consider that they can actually do harm through these forums. Faith as you put it in your thread is intangible, although it can be destroyed in an instant. Faith in general is at an all time low, and you ask it from strangers.....

IMO.... you need to look deeply into what you are doing to others.

For those of you that follow blindly with hope for change, I commend you and hope that all these false prophets of sorts don't extinguish your flame.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by commander ly-on

Hello Commander,
I would just like to thank you for all the knowledge you have shared with us, and it has been a great honour talking with you.
Thank you for alerting us of the dangers ahead in the coming years and for looking over us.
I'm sorry the people doubting and disbelieving in you.
I would like to know if I will ever meet you? So i can thank you in person.

Jacob

[edit on 10-3-2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would like to consider myself pretty open minded, and I like to think that I give people the benefit of the doubt.

But people, please. This is a hoax. He is not who he claims to be. Too many members here will blindly believe anyone who posts inane information regarding extra-terrestrials.

Why would an advanced extra-terrestrial race be using an internet forum to communicate with you? Oh right, because he claims to be studying the various forms of human communication. Rubbish. Time to face reality. This is rubbish, nothing more. Stop living in a dream world. We have REAL problems to deal with right here and right now people. Humanity is not going to be bailed-out by some benevolent extra-terrestrial race, no ET's are coming to save you. Sorry to burst your bubble. We are going to have to take some responsibilty as a species and solve our problems ourselves.

P.S.

And to all the people who claim to be "awake" and to all the so called indigo kids, I am getting sick and tired of your smugness. Get real. I read another thread on here a little while ago about some people claiming to "awake" (What does that even mean anyway?) and they seem to think that they're superior to other people in some way, and then look down their noses at people who aren't delusional...Oops, I mean "awake". You are the ones that need to "awake"...to REALITY!

He is calling himself Commander Ly-on for a reason. He's Ly-in'!

I apologize if I offended anyone.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Commander ly-on, I have a question about this statement you made.

"My soul comes from the future, instead of the past as a product of reincarnation."

Now, many can believe as they wish. But, what I know from within, is that a soul lives, not only in the future, but the past and present all at the same time. And all of these reflections of ourselves, in all of these periods, past, present and future, are connected through our higher selves. So, what you are saying is, that you have no connection with the past part of yourself? I believe that to be untrue. We are a product of all of our life times rolled into one. Even the mistakes we make are there for us to see and learn from, we do not discard them as one may do the trash. They are lessons for all, from which all may learn and grow from. We all are the eyes and ears and collective life of the one creator. So to say ones soul is from the future, yes it is, but, it is also from the past at the same time. One does not seperate self from self.

"We do repeat, we do not reply when there is a “hidden” purpose in your questions, which is not to know the answers, but to discover if we are what we say we are, or just an fraud"

Why is it, you still want everyone to believe you in blind faith when you show no proof, other then some things that we can find on the internet, and also things that many of us know that is not correct. Anyone can come here and do what you are doing. Even you said that you do not have all of the answers. So what are you proving by doing this? Final Contact you say? No, this isn`t the final contact yet. There will be other related topics posted here over the next couple of years ly-on, your posted topic will not the last one that the members will be discussing this in.

I do not speak for others, but I have no hidden purpose in my questions, I am only looking for true facts.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

From Commander ly-on

Coordinates of one of our submarine bases:

N 0º 12´ 27.68" O 78º 13´25.56"
5 mt above our base 2 mt from water
We do use robot guided ships to enter terrestrial sky space.

So your base ishere? - just off the southern Tip of India

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Yavin4]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
commander ly-on,

I am a tired soul. I have Been in search of truth my whole life.
(To know myself, my god ,death and my place in the universe.)

Now I sleep without dreaming at all. (Dreamless for over 30 years)

I fall asleep, and I wake up a second later and it is morning. Feeling tired, I go through my day feeling like nothing matters anymore. I smile at people, go to work and play with my dogs like an every day person, but inside I feel something is wrong and I am so tired of looking at the world and seeing it knowing I can do nothing as a individual about the mess it is in.

Is my pursuit worthless, after 47 years and no Answers from anywhere?
What is my place? where is my place? When will it take place!

I took the chance (one more time) to ask someone, "Where do I go from here?

Please email me your answer, it is a personal answer I need: [email protected]

I bow to you

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"Stevedel0
You need to know how to prepare properly to the contact, especially physically. Love your body a little more. "

Well, how do I do that?

What am I doing wrong? What can I fix? Are you telling me to exercise more?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Commander, will I ever meet one of your people?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Commander ly on is away. I am general bee ess, and i will answer your questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

These questions were not asked of me, but I would like to take a stab at them, if I may.
1. I am not sure who built the pyramids. I guess maybe an advanced state of humans who used their minds to levitate large stones or using some sort of frequency or sound to move them.
2.Chupacabras are animals that are appearing from another dimension as earth is raising her frequency?
3. The Mona Lisa is a self-portrait of Leonardo Davincci, because Leonardo was really a woman who dressed as a man in order to receive higher and secret learning.
4. Nostrodamos knew so much, because he was able to travel to the future and view future inventions and ideas and take them back to his time.
5.I think Atlantia is somewhere beneath the South pole. Not sure.
Thanks for letting me post here.
Tmtrvlr

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Who built the Spoek pyramid? (also known as Keops or Great Pyramid)
What are the Chupacabras?
Who was Mona Lisa’s Leonardo da Vinci?
Why Nostradamus was so innovative, modern and wise?
Where is Atalantida?

If you don't mind I'd like to answer the first question.
Who built the Pyramid?

The short answer would be that aliens helped. Well someone not originating from earth, unless they were from earth, maybe a race like your self living alongside humans. Humans definately did not build the pyramids on their own with primative technology. They would of had access to something alot more advance. I have been to the pyramids and there is no way they were done on their own. You also say that Anubis was one of your race, and Egyptians worshiped Anubis so there is an alien connection there. Im not sure completely but aliens had something to do with it.

I believe i know the answer, or atleast a little bit to question 2 aswell.

Are Chupacabras interdimensional beings? This would be why they have rarely been seen and can go undected. In the bible they have a connection to demons, but you say the greys are the evil in the bible. Greys are also interdimensional being so do they have a connection to the greys? Are Chupacabras from the same place as greys or are they maybe the greys pets?
Its probably not true, just something i thought of after reading abit about them.

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well ive read read some pearlers on ats but this one has got to be the lamest one yet ,as you say commander ly-on lets have some brain connections here what am i thinking if you said bulltish then you would be absolutely correct.10 pages and probably giong to get more .
this is nearly as bad as i was taken to the ninth planet and saw elvis book.
I call bulltish

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Commander Ly-On,

Q. 1 With the upcoming weather changes and economic upheavels, which countries are safe? Is Australia a safe country to live in our troubled times?

Q.2 In relation to the prophetized number 144,000 which is in "the book of the revelations" and other christian doctine texts, if I may add how does this tie into the "alien agenda" and why? Thank you.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by embedded]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Commander Ly-on,

Does Zimbabwe have any significant meaning to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake

Alienmindfire,
bad aliens, as you call them, we call them bad elements, have many different strategies in order to contact, they confuse and finally invade others being’s brain. Most of the times, they start present themselves exactly as you want them to be: peaceful, bright and smiling. But in other occasions, they just wait for the contacted person (contacted from a positive entity) to increase his ego until he or she accepts everything he or she can canalize and receive, with the tremendous mistake that he or she forgets to analyze the “origin” of the message.

I give you 3 examples: Carlos Diaz, contacted from a “light” civilization and now reduced to a simple passive communicator, by Grey entities. And Billy Meyer, contacted from Sin-Jansen also known as Semjase in the Internet (her real name is Sin-Jansen) and forced by “bad elements” to build models in scale of the real extraterrestrial ships, in order to cover and discredit his great and genuine contact he had since childhood. And finally, Blossom strange woman.

Clairaudience,
no effort communicating with you. You cannot escape reincarnation laws, until your last one, that will take place the exact moment the God or the Energy, has decided for you. In order to be in contact with the generator, which is the producer of multiple dimensions with multiple levels on each dimension, you just have to die in your planet.

Airtek, Internet is the summary of what we are doing in this Planet. It is up to you to choose the right path and use this powerful tool and make it useful. My communication is as much simple as we can, since 45% of the forum joiners and members, do not speak and talk English as well as you, and we try to make them feel comfortable with their own lexical mistakes.
You would rather prefer wisdom and answers instead of perfect English skills, trust us.

JacobNH and Shadowland, we will meet one day, not “face to face” but you will see us, don’t doubt it.

FiatLux, I have to explain to you something that is difficult to understand or, in your case, believe. You have had 54 lives so far, you have been always a male, masculine sex, because you were born man and you will always be a male. Before this life, you were a Dutch Boer in 1922. and before, you were a Chinese merchant. So, you, as all of you, are the product of past reincarnation. We, the half man Guide living here, have our spirit coming from the Future, as we are on a “stand-by” state, here and there at the same time.
It is strange, anyway, that you don’t believe in US but you always make questions in this Forum.
Of course, we know you really hope this is not a fake.
We want to make a you a simple question: who do you think The Mona Lisa is ?
We wait for the answer as you wait for ours.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Commander ly-on
San Pablo Lake
Ecuador

Yavin4, we repeat: we live in Ecuador, our base is just under San Pablo Lake and we already gave you the coordinates.

Dometheus, are you different from the other members? Explain this to us, please.

Stevedel0
Yes, more exercise, no fat, no pork, don’t eat that much at night.

The Chupacabras are pet animals for Grays just as cats and dogs for humans. But they are not dimensional beings. The Grays use them to spread all kind of disease, from Aids to Sars. Remember, the do like blood, but they sometimes abduct cows and let them on the ground again, ready for human consume. Simple and big at the same time.

Embeddes, Australia is safe? Yes and no, it depends on the place.

You all talk about Faith without knowing its real meaning. Faith is believing without seeing.

But soon, we could give the first ever picture of a Confederation Guide, very very famous in your Planet, called Anubis.

He is, of course, still alive, and we decided to make a dimensional picture of Him, the honorable General Ur, also known as a “myth” by your blind Egyptologists. Just wait for the right time to come and when our Chief will dispose so.

Of course, some of you will say “It is just a picture, a fake” o similar constructive feelings.

Life is easy or difficult; it depends on how you live it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You say you are in your base. If I may inquire into if you are using earth technology or your own to communicate on the Internet?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Commander Lyon, I asked a question before, but you must have missed it.
I ask again, respectfully:

Is Nibiru and 2012 one in the same, and is it true?

Thank you for your time.

Peace.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join