It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Forgive me if someone else has posted this video:

video.google.com...

I noticed it as a link on an intuition-related website.
Wilcock went into a lot detail on some really fascinating topics.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I liked the info produced by Wilcock and found allot of his info appears to be creditable however when he started to talk about how he believes that he is an incarnate of Edgar Cayce I startrted to step back a bit and go hmmm, then he went even further to mention that all his close friends and wife are also an incarnate from Cayce's wife and friends he started to loss credit in my eyes, Not saying that he is wrong there is no way to prove that but i am saying that his strategy for disclosing information to help the awareness of others became more about him and his special connection to this all, took it a little too far in my opinion.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah, 2012 Enigma is good stuff. I actually trust David Wilcock the most with his research regarding 2012 then anyone else. He really is able to tie in scientific fact, new research, and mythological and esoteric studies into one believable truth for the most part. This is a very interesting article he wrote which ties in the Law of One material with 2012.

Our planet has actually been going through the changes into the 4th dimension since 1936... at this point in time we are almost to the threshold, where there will be 'climax' so-to-speak regarding our current consciousness here on earth.

"You are already experiencing the big earth changes that the ancient prophecies spoke about. If you're waiting for something even bigger to happen, you've missed the point."

He actually is coming out with a new free documentary here sometime in the next few months. Its going to be made out of his seminar at the concious life exp in los angeles next week, I think.

He also just announced Feb. 06 on Coast to Coast that Richard Hoagland has been approached by a major cable nextwork company, and they are wanting Richard and David to produce a Documentary regarding 2012 that will be aired on television. Discovery? History? NBC?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisAgain

I always liked his info on the pineal gland.
However I must agree that his theories on his reincarnation are far fetched. It makes me wonder why these guys like him and Icke have great theories but then smoke screen them with other wacko ideas?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I understand what you mean.
There always seems to be some credibility issues with every "prophet/seer/spiritualist/etc." but I always keep an open mind.

What stunned me is the part of the lecture that focuses on the pineal gland (especially ~39:00 - 42:00 on the video) and when Wilcock mentions the tone in the ears, pressure in the head, and energy surge (thankfully without the delusions, hallucinations, and schizophrenia) associated with its functioning. Things that i've experienced periodically throughout life but haven't been able to speak to anyone about.

The link between the "all-seeing-eye" concept and the pineal gland is interesting too (45:00).

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
His information on reincarnation may be far fetched, but it is only far fetched to you. Remember that for you it seems odd, while for millions else the idea is just as truthful as the cycles of the sun and the moon.

Also, you should remember that he is not the one that originally wished to associate with the Edgar Cayce people, they came to him declaring the reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Yeah sorry, I just wrote it in a hurry. I'm open minded to other people's beliefs and can understand why people believe things... just a bad choice of words I guess.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
somewhere at 55:00 he says that ghaddafi had technology of the project looking glass and said he give it to Saddam Hussein...interesting. Their both dead now? The video came out in april 2011

new topics

top topics

join