It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets say that.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Keep in mind this is all completely hypothetical.

Lets say that a person went to sleep really late one night and had the strangest dream experience where they were going to be teleported into another type of universe/dimension.

The dream ends with a very painful feeling, a giant pain right in the chest. Waking up completely lost and not aware of whats going on running up the stairs over all confused of the whole situation.

Figuring out that this dream was not actually a dream but a kind of teleportation process to a different dimension type area. How would this person get back to their actual universe/place?

Lets say that this person knows that this universe is doomed soon and does not want to suffer along with this time line and wants to get back to the actual time line he is over.

How would this person get back?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieIsLost

Clicking their heels together three times while saying "there's no place like home".

Absent any knowledge of the existence or workings of alternate dimensions, nobody can give you even a hypothetical answer.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hypothetically?

That's easy...wake up.
Haven't you ever had a dream within a dream?

I had a dream once, where I wrecked my new Jeep. When I woke up, and realized I was dreaming, I was relieved that it was a dream, until I went out to the garage only to find a badly mangled Jeep. Then I woke up.
Whew...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That person would meet the shaman of that dimension. After gaining the shaman's trust, that person would have to go through several ordeals. Such as clensing and strengthening the spirit. After which the shaman would grant the ceremony.

Contrary to what one said above, shaman's are masters of other dimensions.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by eye open doors]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is quite an ironic thread for me to have come upon..I just finished watching Donnie Darko.

I agree with lernmore, waking up is the hypothetical solution. Or you hypothetically consider the possibility that whomever woke up in the 'wrong' universe was supposed to be there for a reason and cannot go back until his/her 'job' is finished.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

Yes but, perhaps what one percieves as being awake may actually be the dream.

new topics

top topics

join