It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress is FAILINT TO ACT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bare with me on this, a quote from President Obama regarding the stimulus package
news.yahoo.com...
"AP - Making his case in the most dire terms, President Barack Obama said that if Congress does not quickly pass an economic stimulus package, the nation will slip into a crisis so deep that "we may be unable to reverse" it."

A Crisis so deep? He aint kidding, the country is on the brink of collapse, a collapse as epic as the fall of Rome & even more sudden & dramatic shock to all of us is the chaos that will come from it. Congress is allowing this economic Armageddon to happen, the elite (covert) members are doing everything they can to delay, delay, delay until its too late.

Catastrophe will occur according to the plans that have been laid down since the crash at Roswell & the inevitability that either the Aliens would force our hand, or we do it ourselves. Well it looks likes we're doing it ourselves so they can still maintain 'power' over the cockroach masses which is how they see 'Us' you & me. They have set it all in motion and the 2012 scenario is no co-incidence those Masons/Elites/MJ12's are know fanatics about that sort of thing.
America will collapse, the prison camps will be opened for our 'protection' and believe me it will be half true..would you rather live on the streets where people are killing, raping & cannibalizing each other to survive because there's no food or money, or be in a 'prison camp' where theres a different kind of hell but more palatable? Thats the scenario thats being forced upon us.
Which leads me to the Alien aspect to all of this, once we are safely tucked in behind re-inforced walls & barbed wire, the animals are out in the streets and there is no more democracy..the secrecy about the Alien technology will no longer matter, as we will no longer matter. I believe it will be brought out into the open, America will go "off the grid" as those in power will have complete control over our energy & food resources (with alien power sources we can live & grow our food ANYWHERE) not tied to geological locations as we are now. Of course the Elites will be the ones benefiting from this.
The rest of the world will go to hell basically they wont care, they can instantly destroy or defend again an outsiders attack so they will just fight among themselves but wont be able to effect us.
The population will be kept for slave labor most likely after massive die-offs but again, the Elites, the ones who hold close this ultimate power of Alien technology will not care.
The question remains, once the ALIENS see whats happening..will they intercede? Will they care or join in on the harvesting of 'Us'.

This scenario has been carefully orchestrated and prepared for decades with multiple options available to them to put their plan into action. 9/11 was one such option which availed itself and so with rather swift action things went down from there.

We can only hope the Aliens will put a stop to this or come out in time to save humanity from our oppressors..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I honestly am not sure how this is an alien / ufo topic. Aside from trying to roll all conspiracies into one happy ball of wax, you even threw in aliens rescuing us, after. I don't believe in pretty much all of those theories anyways, so I am not too worried about needing alien intervention. Even so, would they? If they are completely non-interactive to this point, they honestly may not know or care. Why would the U.S. be any more important to them than a small country say, in Africa, or Asia?

As far as this being bad on an epic scale, it only seems that way because it's occurring now. In 1000 years, this will barely register as a blip. If we fully collapsed, we'd just be a chapter in the history books, compared to others falls, like Rome. We feel we and our time is a lot more important than other countries or other times, but it's just not so, not really.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well Nixon warned of the Military Industrial Complex, which is funded by what? Milk & honey? Nope..by every single one of us, which in turn works in an economy only the machine that was the economy no longer works, but it doesn't matter now they have gotten all they need from us we're of not much value any more.

Originally posted by fleabit
I honestly am not sure how this is an alien / ufo topic. Aside from trying to roll all conspiracies into one happy ball of wax, you even threw in aliens rescuing us, after. I don't believe in pretty much all of those theories anyways, so I am not too worried about needing alien intervention. Even so, would they? If they are completely non-interactive to this point, they honestly may not know or care.

Roswell 1947. The fact we acquired their technology & possibly a live occupant makes us very much of interest to them.

Why would the U.S. be any more important to them than a small country say, in Africa, or Asia?

It is epic for the fact alone that we have made contact with Alien beings from another system, in all of mankind's efforts that would be the penultimate moment in history. Every since 1947 history has been deliberately shaped
by those who had the knowledge that came with the Roswell crash, theres no where else for it to go but badly for 99.9% of us on Earth..
This latest economic disaster is only the start of the final act and its happening right before our very eyes..but we've been so duped we cant see passed paris hilton.

As far as this being bad on an epic scale, it only seems that way because it's occurring now. In 1000 years, this will barely register as a blip. If we fully collapsed, we'd just be a chapter in the history books, compared to others falls, like Rome. We feel we and our time is a lot more important than other countries or other times, but it's just not so, not really.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Actually it was Eisenhower that warned us not Nixon. As someone else pointed out...not sure how this ties into aliens or UFO's. Yes the country is in a huge mess......but I don't think we are about to go the way of Rome just yet. The scenarios are similar but at the same time have very different situations.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oops yea him.

I already explained how this all ties into UFOs & Aliens, I suggest you re-read my explanation.

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by atsbeliever

Actually it was Eisenhower that warned us not Nixon. As someone else pointed out...not sure how this ties into aliens or UFO's. Yes the country is in a huge mess......but I don't think we are about to go the way of Rome just yet. The scenarios are similar but at the same time have very different situations.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i honestly think the stimulus package is a BAD idea, it's like putting a band-aid on a severed artery. i suppose we'll find out soon enough though, won't we?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its just a show, right now those who initiated this have probably already moved into their mountain bunkers & just gonna let this thing slide into the abyss.

Originally posted by mpriebe81
i honestly think the stimulus package is a BAD idea, it's like putting a band-aid on a severed artery. i suppose we'll find out soon enough though, won't we?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This forum proves if nothing else, that insanity is relative.

I thought I was paranoid.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Man the clues are all out there, get your face outta the Tivo & Iphone for 1 minute to take a look around, you'll be very surprised.

Originally posted by CrabPaste!!!
This forum proves if nothing else, that insanity is relative.

I thought I was paranoid.

new topics

top topics

join