It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens amongst us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yesterday I was at a baptism, not of my choice, but thats besides the point. I saw a man standing off from everyone else, it didn't seem like he was with either party.

I ended up directly across from him, he looked to be of asian islander decent, his dress was casual, nothing really stood out. Neither baptism party was of asian decent. Something about him caught my eye for a second, what the hell did I just see?

His eyes appeared white, completely white for a brief second. Now I focused on him intently, he wasn't looking at me, he was looking a little to my left when i say what I will describe as a 3rd eyelid rose from under his lower eyelids and blinked. I though I was just seeing things but it did it again. It reminded me of a frog or shark, they have a 3rd protective eyelid, yet theirs is transparent, this guy in front of me had a 3rd eyelid was was almost glowing white.

He caught me staring at him, I could not help it. His 3rd eyelide came up again and stayed that way while he gave me a weird look, almost like anger, but his face didnt look right, it looked like his mouth could not open and his features were just wrong.

After about 10secs his eyes went back to the way they were and he walked away and left the church. It almost felt like a challange to me, like here I am, what are you going to do about it.

Anyone ever come across anything similar?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

Yesterday I was at a baptism, not of my choic

Right, because there is something wrong with baptisms...

Whats wrong, afraid to be attacked by the anti-Christan brigade here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

No, I am not afraid of anyone or any group of online e-tards. I have a severe back injury and i knew since I would be dying by the end of it and I really cannot stand churches and their ceramonies. Churches have the worst seating for someone with a bad back by the way, how about they get into the 21st century and get rid of the damn pews?

This isnt about religion, its about a weird dude, so please stay on topic ktxbi!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by stinkhorn]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I made a thead called A very strange woman and this is what I wrote in the first post:

"I work in an office that is located in a part of town that only houses companies. There are a lot of places too where one can eat lunch. A while ago I was just about to eat lunch (I was with a coworker) when I saw this remarkable woman walking towards me. At her right there was a man and a woman on the other side. This is how the woman looked:

She was about 1.75 m, slender and tinted beige like. Her face was a perfect egg form with dark slanted eyes that were sort of too big. Her nose and mouth were very small. Her hair was straight, long and very dark, fake looking but by no means a wig.

The first thing I thougt was: OMG that is a Grey! Only later to ponder the option of hybrid. Now understand this, I more and more think that the Greys are made up for one reason or another. I used to believe they were here and was also terrified of them for years.

The strange thing about her was that she did not notice at all that I was staring at her. The woman next to her noticed me though! The strange woman just kept on walking with a plastic like expression. Her gait was also artificial for lack of a better word.

I have never seen artistic renditions of Grey/human hybrids. But if I had to make one I would draw her.

So what could be the deal with this person? The rational solution is that she is part white part Asian. And that probably she had somebody tinker with her face; maybe it but too much botox. She would have been pretty but for her weirdness.

I have never seen such a strange face. Furthemore I got a weird vibe coming off from her. The last thing on my mind were Greys or what ever, I was about to eat!

Now I wonder whether somebody here has ever met such a person as I describe and maybe has some explanation to offer."

Does the woman I described remind you of that man you saw? Really that third eyelid is freaky! Did you find out if other people at the church knew who he was?

[edit on 9-2-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkhorn

You know, there is actually a video of a man named Michael Chertoff that does that exact thing in an intervew. But that film was said to be fake, however.

Funny, though, that you described it so similar.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I asked the other party, they said who? They didnt even notice him there, my wife saw him as well and she could not believe it either. I mean, this guy would blend in so well, I had to point to him to get my wife to notice, once she did, all she said was"creepy".

I did see another guy on the subway years ago, his face didnt look right and his eyes were black, jet black and too large. He was staring at me and i felt him watching me, that freaked me out more that the gangbangers that were on the same train. Pale white guy, hair doesnt doesnt fit, eyes too big and expression is one of anger, sort of.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Really, I havent seen that video, I wish I had my camera with me. Chertoff looks alien anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My strange woman had the full cheeks you find in some Lap (Saami) women, but she looked Asian like. You also mentioned the fact that the strange man looked like an Asian islander. You mean like Hawaii?

My woman did not blink! So I can't tell if she was hiding a third eyelid
This is all so strange. Anyway she was at a diner, but your strange fellow was at a baptism. What do you think he wanted?? Freaky.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinkhorn

Really, I havent seen that video, I wish I had my camera with me. Chertoff looks alien anyway.

I sent it in a U2U, so you can see for yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wow, that is exactly like what I saw except my guys 3rd eyelids went all the way closed and at one point he looked directly at me with them in plain view. Same color, almost like glowing white, completely opaque.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Its hard to pin down his face, it looked like samoan or or something, but not right, like the bones of his face were wrong.

The only reason I noticed the guy was because he was away from everyone at first, then he kind of just moved in, he had no camera or anything, he just stood there and watched, then left.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok, so I watched a few other videos and now I am freaking out, some news casters eyes turned black, that looked like the first guy i saw on the subway years ago.

With the billions of galaxies out there, we cannot be the only ones and to think we are alone is very closed minded. If you ever have a chance look at the deep space image from hubble, they just pointed it into the blackness of space and 16 days later found millions of galaxies.

I am starting to think that aliens are here observing, watching, recording and maybe showing themselves inadvertantly to us.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey guys. I'v heard story's sounding very similar to your own, and its beginig to stick in my mind. I mean, if this person was a grey, or something, then why was he in a church?, prety strange place for one of them to be. Ofcourse he may have been there just to see how religious ceremonies are done here, or some other reason yet to be found. Sad to say that for me personally, iv never had any experience like this, so if someone could send me the video you were talking about i'd appreciate it
. You said the guy looked at you almost with anger, well as to that, he probably didnt want anyone to notice or suspect anything about him or his work. Thank goodness you didn't take him up on his challenge stinkhorn, you never know what he might have done to one who recognised him for what he was.

Keep your eyes open and stay safe

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My experiences with suspecting are more subjective and I won't talk about them, but yes I believe that they're here, walking around, fitting in and if people just scratch the surface of their lives and world a little more, a whole new reality or world is underneath, or perhaps has been there all their lives.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

join