It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green eyed Grey in dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A while ago I dreamt about this Grey (that was the first and last time I ever dreamt about Greys, that I know of):

He was about 1.50 m
His skin was ashy brown
He had the large slanted eyes, yet electric green. There was a bit of white in the outer corners
His face was the typical egg shaped Grey face yet bumpy and also a bit sweaty
Tiny nose and mouth
Very large head, tiny neck and shoulders
Naked (I could not see further below his shoulders)

Mind you, I had this dream right after stating here that I don't believe anymore in Greys and that they have been concocted by the PTB to fool people into thinking that the UFO's are alien and connected to these Greys.

In my dream the Grey was a bit miffed. His attitude was: yes here I am and I am real. He was not threatening at all. Next to him there was a tall alien. Unfortunately we didn't communicate.

I have tried to find info about green eyed Greys but nothing so far. Does anybody know anything about these particular Greys (well Browns might be better)?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Quick, someone tell Lo Pan! he'll want to know about this!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

Even my Grey was prettier than this gentleman

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Have you seen that movie "E.T." maybe he came back to earth to help you film the ET part 2?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

You are all mocking me
Stop it
Really I am curious, because this creature looked very real.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Even my Grey was prettier than this gentleman

He is Lo Pan. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain my reference.

en.wikipedia.org...

Centuries ago, Lo Pan, a great warrior, was defeated in battle by the First Sovereign Emperor Qin Shi Huang. The Emperor placed upon Lo Pan the curse of No Flesh. Although Lo Pan can be temporarily granted a decrepit body by supplication to the gods, in order to permanently break the curse and regain his human form, he must marry a woman with green eyes. Simply marrying her will please Ching Dai, the God of the East. But to satisfy the Emperor, he must sacrifice her. Not much is known about his time after his death.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

I am not too into Chinese mythology and likes of it.... And my Grey was definitely a man.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
sounds like very stoned dream!! ive been there myself and seen things that not even my imagination could think of!

im not sayin you didnt see this but im not saying you did !

i myself dont trust half of the images my brian picks up,

peace

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If I was stoned, than it was from being to much at ATS
I was totally sober and the dream was very real. And Mr Brown was also very real. But alas nobody who can confirm this creature.

new topics

top topics

join