It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Ford ( dated 1923 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have been reading a book by henry ford ( the founder of ford motorcar comapny ) i reached page 241 where something really caught my attention, here it is

"An impartial investigation of the last war, of what proceeded it and what has come out of it, would show a group of men with vast powers of control, that prefers to remain unkmown, that does not seek office or any of the tokens of power, that belongs to no nation whatever but is international- a force that uses every government, every widespread buisness organization, every agency of publicity, every resource of national psychology, to throw the world the world into a panic for the sake of getting still more power over the world "

now i find this interesting that henry ford in 1923 had these thoughts and visions, could he have known more than we are told ??

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You don't achieve what Ford did and not know intimately what is going on behind the scenes. Ford is one of the companies that is not only immense on a global scale, but is also a defense contractor, and has many many other companies to that are outside the automobile industry that also have global influence.

Nice catch though OP.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

If you continue to poke around, you'll see that Ford was a real big fan of Hitler's, and I believe Hitler awarded him high civilian honours from the Nazi party.

My father, at one point asked me if I could access Ford's writings from that era. I found them published in Leipzig, 1943. So when also I heard this as an explanation why American Jews of means generally drove Cadillacs instead of Lincolns, I could not help but be left thoughtful.

A self edit to state the obvious...that just because one is a rich industrialist, it doesn't necessarily follow that one is therefore immune from being an anti-semitic arse.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

it makes no difference to what his beliefs were at the time, its more how he worded alot in his book that interests me, he says alot which provokes thought and asks us to question alot about todays society, its a shame that a voice like his was never aired the way it shud have been, peace

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

it makes no difference to what his beliefs were at the time...its a shame that a voice like his was never aired the way it shud have been, peace

Have you considered, perhaps, that these shadowy players he speaks of were that Jewish Conspiracy that he was so enthusiastic about?

Then it becomes a straight line between his beliefs and his voice...right?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i dont think he was speaking of any religion at all!

i have read his book dating 1923

i feel at this time the man had the right collective view, the right collective feeling, i believe something corrupted him, and forced him into the money market, where as before he seemed to be about the HUMAN MARKET. bringin about peace for man ( and woman obv ) dont wanna piss off any sexualists lol

thats my belief right enufff, ive read his work and dont fully agree with everything he says but he does raise a few major issues ( which can be looked at today ) that scare me! especially that someone in 1923 can see these things happening and yet we have done nothing to prevent it,

thanks all for your input
i really enjoy reading your thoughts on this

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I suggest you read "internal combustion" by Edwin Black (a Jew). It is a very good read and will give you some background and point you toward who Ford might have been referring to.

There was a plan between Ford and Edison to convert all Ford Model T's to run on batteries, until a fire was set and destroyed Edison's battery plant in 1914. WWI setup the internal combustion engine to be the "standard engine" moving forward.

The book is very well documented and contains all reference material.

As he stated, they control things from the shadows.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice find Free...

Looks like there is some good reading there...

A campaign for war is made upon as definite as a campaign for any other purpose. First, the people are worked upon. By clever tales the people’s suspicions are aroused toward the nation against whom war is desired. Make the nation suspicious; make the other nation suspicious. All you need for this is a few agents with some cleverness and no conscience and a press whose interest is locked up with the interests that will be benefited by war.

Source

Talk about hitting the nail on the head...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

thanks my friend, yeah the book is a good read, i would suggest checking it out if you enjoy reading.

at the time of publication i believe henry ford was in touch with nature and he makes a few good points, but i wont ruin the book for you
have a read at it if you can get a copy
peace my friend

new topics

top topics

join