It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suggestion for new section here at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
hi there
not sure where to post this, and this forum seems closest

an idea just came to me, and then, it kept growing, so, i will put it to words and see where it might end up

a new section, or site even for here

www.answers.abovetopsecret.com

that probably says most of this, yet, a question/answer site, kind of like yahoo answers

i am wondering about the wealth of info, each member has, and not just what they post and talk about here, i am also referring to just everyday stuff, and then, well, this site, it just kept getting more room in my mind's eye

a non-popular based style, where we can ask the other members questions on science, life stuff, where-is-a-site-on.... and more

i state non-popular based, as i see yahoo answers is more for the points in some sections, and yet, if not having that end of it, people would just answer other's questions based on the 'freedom of information' principle alone

what do you think about this idea?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Great idea. You can use BTS for that. As it is for general chit chat. Also if worded correctly and you put it in the right spot could be a thread. But the search function is pretty good about finding what ever you want. You may have to dig for a while but can generally find something close to what you want to know or a link to something that has what you want.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
But... but...

There isn't one single thing all ATS members agree on, not even ATS itself.

So how will we know which answers to put in?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hmm

i had in mind these questions, would be more of day-to-day stuff and then things like computer such and such adive, etc...

see, i figure with the wealth of knowledge each of us has here, on stuff, Not related to the conspiracy stuff usually found here.. as i have seen a few interesting threads not related to conspiracies/nwo etc, i thought then, what else do we all know about everything else there is to know about?

this is all stuff just thought up, so no sense in wasting too much time here

gotta go find the whatever it is i am supposed to be looking for

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yeah ATS is pretty chaotic to navigate at the best of times. there are golden nuggets of topics everywhere. also the answers would become debates as people debated their right to assume that their right

new topics

top topics

join