It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best alien UFO evidence ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This thread is for experienced ufologists to help the rest of us by sharing only the most credible sightings of alien UFOs.

To explain: Most UFO websites contain a large number of questionable images, which makes it difficult for a newbe like me to find good evidence. After discarding the highly blurred images, many of the remainder either look like fakes, e.g. because they follow the fashion of the times (flying saucer/V2 shapes from the 50s and 60s, etc.), or are more easily explained as Chinese lanterns, party balloons, birds, lights, aircraft, lens flare, ice crystals, etc. If only a fraction of the sightings were real, the aliens would still have a heck of an air traffic control problem.

Another problem for me is the great variety of craft in the images, as if we’re being visited by every other civilization in the galaxy all at once. Surely the aliens have some kind of consistent design patterns, and surely their vehicles would appear to us as, well, alien? Therefore it would be really interesting if you have found a set of sightings showing similarly shaped craft.

I’d really like to see a believable alien UFO, so if you have a still or video that you really can’t explain as anything else, please post it or the link here. But please help us by only sharing the best.

For an example of an excellent fake, a couple of hour’s work convinced me that the often-cited Mexican 2004 military video is an elaborate hoax by journalist Jaime Maussan. For the beautifully made hoax video and accompanying article, see:

www.youtube.com...
www.rense.com...

If the Mexican government had openly cooperated with him, as he claims, then you would expect to find references to the incident on a Mexican government site. I could find none. What I did find are many more examples of Maussan’s pseudoscience, including the following (you’ll have to use google translator or whatever if you don’t speak Spanish):

alt1040.com...
alt1040.com...
tachiportal.wordpress.com...
es.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't think Jaime is a deliberate hoaxer, I just think he doesn't do his due diligence, and is quick to leap to the idea of a video showing a fleet of UFOs over a bunch of balloons... (and the Mexican military footage is fairly conclusive of oil rig fires in a specific region that matches the objects exactly). Simply another misidentification on Jaime's part.

He certainly does earn his livelihood through the subject, and I wouldn't trust his conclusions, but I haven't seen anything I can recall as showing him to be a purposeful hoaxer himself (though likely easily duped, as he is prone to believe with little actual evidence)....

As far as helping others see good evidence, simply go to the stickied thread, UFOs Best Cases.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuppence
I’d really like to see a believable alien UFO, so if you have a still or video that you really can’t explain as anything else, please post it or the link here. But please help us by only sharing the best.

Unfortunately there are no video or photographic evidence that can't be explained as a misidentification or elaborate hoax. Well, actually, there are, but they are not public!

If "the best" means clear shot, with credible witness, well investigated case, and analysis shows no sign of hoaxing, some of the most interesting photographic evidence, to my knowledge, are Santa Ana, California, 1965, and Lake Chauvet, France, 1952.

Santa Ana: Reanalysis of Heflin Photos
www.scientificexploration.org...

Lake Chauvet: best quality scans here (and analysis in French):
adelmon.free.fr...
adelmon.free.fr...

Both have been analyzed thoroughly, and no evidence of hoaxing was found.

Many people would mention the famous black triangle photo of Petit-Rechain, Belgium 1990, but it is less credible because of many problems 1. the photo does not match eyewitness testimony, 2. the motion blur does not make sense, 3. there are no reference points in the background, and no other picture to check geometry.

For an example of an excellent fake, a couple of hour’s work convinced me that the often-cited Mexican 2004 military video is an elaborate hoax by journalist Jaime Maussan.

Certainly not a fake, the oil platform flares really exist. The interview of the crew that was filming them aboard the aircraft is genuine. A misidentification, certainly.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Now then,

get your head into these threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a start.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Now now don't leave out this all time favorite

[edit on 9-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

For sure.
Infact i was going to advise looking through your's, Phage's and easynow's previous threads but I thought I would leave someone out so didn't bother.
Done it now.
V nice thread by the way, there goes my evening.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

hi
this is my first post on this site. i have been reading through the stuff since quite awhile now and really interesting stuff, but also some ridicoulous things.
anyway, i love and i do believe that there is something out there. the the thing which is bothering me is, how can so many witnesses can just ignore what they saw or shut up ? there must be thousands of people and if all of them stick together towards gouverment, i dont think they can make 1000's of people all over the world disappear without questions beeing asked. take for example the gouverment guys itself...i mean if i would work in such a place and i knew of a coming invasion or what so ever, i dont think i would keep this for me and letting my family or friends in the dark. Moreover, i remember reading once here on ATS, that it must be far better if you have humans prepared for what is going to happen instead of keep silent and having chaos when it is actually happening.

so either, there is no threat at all from what ever visits us, or there is nothing. otherwise why should they not tell us ? as more as i read about all this things i start to think i have been to deep into this topic. Anyway, i still love to read about and i still believe we are visited. But would be great to have some rock hard proof for it and hope i will be still here for the "first contact" ... i mean first contact for all of us not only for some secret BS agencies.....

well, just wanted to share my thoughts, but i hardly can believe that with so many people knowing and nothing is done that there is really something out there. Humans are stupid and easy to be controlled, but are we really that stupid and believe all the crap they tell us ???

well, looking forward to some replies....

x

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Couldn’t get into my shiny new account (I blame the ruskis) and so had to create another, but I’m the one that made the OP, honest guv.

Thanks for not flaming me – this is a nice place!

Thanks also for the great data. I started by looking at the 1965 Heflin sighting, because of the Polaroid images (hard to spoof) and the detailed Druffel study. Poor old Heflin, with his 15 minutes of unwanted fame.

The only issue with the photos is the high contrast of the saucer. I live fairly high up (2,800 feet) amongst mountains, so I’m used to ground mists, low level clouds, and seeing long distances with and without haze. Looking at the contrast alone, the saucer seems to me to be no further than a few hundred feet from the camera, particularly in #1, where it seems closer than the nearest pole.

I know that’s very subjective, but adjusting the levels in Photoshop made the effect stronger, not weaker. The Druffel study doesn’t seem to go into this very closely. On page 618 and again in the conclusion, she talks of ongoing work and a future paper. I couldn’t find that paper on her website or elsewhere. Does anyone know if she published it yet? If not, maybe I’ll email her after studying some more.

On the other hand it might be a drone, or for that matter, nobody decreed that aliens can’t be a lot smaller than us.

Done my head in now, so I’ll leave the rest until later. Thanks again everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This shouldn't be limited to images alone...

Early in the morning, around 2-3am, on December 26th or 27th (military documentation and police documentation conflict, due to it being a late night/early morning event), 1980, one of the most important events in UFO history occurred. Radar at RAF (Royal Air Force) Watton in Norfolk, England, reportedly picked up an “uncorrelated target” that then vanished from radar in the area of Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk. According to reports, the same target was also tracked by radar at the RAF/USAF (US Air Force) Bentwaters base as well, also in the area of the forest. While the MoD disputes such radar contacts in officially released documents, the events that follow are not in dispute.

Source

ATS threads:

The Case For Rendlesham
Many interesting links found in this thread.

Colonel Halt's Full Recording Released

Still one of the most authentic and puzzling cases in my opinion. Damn spooky audio recording too!

A picture can paint a thousand words, but a few words can scare the pants off you better than a blurred pic.

Enjoy....nerb

[edit on 10/2/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Just spotted your post. I agree that’s it’s all a bit of a minefield, but then nothing worthwhile is easy.

I don’t tend to believe in government conspiracy theories either, because they usually involve 1,000s of people keeping quiet over long periods of time, and imho government agencies are not that clever.

Only thing I can say is keep an open mind, and instead of trying for your “rock hard proof”, put it on its head and try to falsify instead. That’s how science does it, and it works pretty darn good.

This is off-topic, but since I love conspiracies, try this for size:

The TR3-B Astra reference in the OP led me to:
www.drboylan.com...

where point 10 (TAW-50 hypersonic antigravity space fighter-bomber) led me to Jack Shulman and his American Computer Company, which led in turn to:
www.subversiveelement.com...

where Shulman says that ACC is part of Bell North America. Here’s their website:
www.bellnac.com...

Not so hot for a big corporate website, especially as the ‘about’ page was last updated in 2006. A whois gives the owner as:
www.godaddy.com...

which also seems a bit unusual for a corporate!

So my provisional conclusion is that anti-grav is skating on thin ice, although I’ll soldier on with it a while longer.

I think H G Wells invented anti-grav (First Men On The Moon, 1901), and as he had to point-out in the plot, the whole column of air above the anti-grav device would go shooting up as well, making one heck of a sonic boom. Anyhow, what happens when an antigrav bomber releases its payload – do the bombs go up, down, or stay in the bomb bay?

[edit on 10-2Feb-09 by tuppence2]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tuppence2

anyway, here one sort of sighting is is very long ago. 1561 and 1566. Now, i am from Basel Switzerland and of course i wanted to know if we have those sightings as well. and as a matter of fact we do have a lot, but most of them are very very long ago. now what is interesting here in the 2 links i provide, (unfortunately in German) that the pictures painted in local newspaper in Basel in 1566 and in Nuremberg Germany (close to Basel) in 1561 are identically! Many witnesses saw the same thing happening in a morning on the mentioned days. Like an Alien war on the sky! with the black, red and blue colourd balls in the sky and some few larges pipeline like (motherships) whcih where taken on and off the smaller balls.

now at this time no one would have intended to fake such a thing i guess, and this is so far one of the best evidence ever i have seen and very very interesting. and those are 450 years old !!!

anyway, check it out, the 2 drawings of the 2 different cities you can find here:

www.fulgura.de...

cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hello, Gilbert G. Gable here I recently have been doing a lot of research on many different theories, but the one I seem to always come back to is UFO's, Now the image above was taken in Santa Ana on the year 1965 by Rex Heflin this picture is the first of four pictures he took of the UFO, the last picture he took is of a black “smoke ring” which was left behind by the UFO after it took off at high speeds. Also like most UFO sightings his radio did not work while the object was over him, but when it left it operated normally.

Most people believe this image is a complete HOAX, but I have come across the truth. Robert Nathan studied this image many years ago at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory; I recently took his studies and also found that the light beam on the underside of the object was NOT BOGUS! We both also found that a string did not suspend the model. So after reviewing all the evidence and after many years of research I believe strongly that this UFO is real and that there must be Intelligent life some where out there THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO IS COVERING UP THE TRUTH? ALSO WHEN WILL THE ALIENS COME TO EARTH FOR REAL?

new topics

top topics

join