It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Resistance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Dude, man, your ruining my high opinion of you. What makes you think Canada is planning to create a death ray?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

canada? Who cares about canada? Since when are they a world power? Since when do they have any influence? Imean really what are they gonna do Maple syrup them to death?

That's exactly how I want my country to be considered. Yes do please forget about us and leave us be since no one care about us. Nothing to see here move along.

hehe thx for the comment. BTW this ain't sarcastics, I really do enjoy this.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey man the only thing I've almost got against canadians is thier seasonal assults on south florida, but then again they're usually pretty polite and spend thier money pretty quickly so i can live with it (taht and the fact that you all can buy cubans legally

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My God! You are right! It is all so clear now.
They used the floride in the water to cloud our minds but I haven't brushed for three years so now I see.
The symbol for the resistance should be a giant WEINER.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by crmanager]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
canada? Who cares about canada? Since when are they a world power? Since when do they have any influence? Imean really what are they gonna do Maple syrup them to death?

RTFLMAO.....oh boy, I needed this......that was a good laugh man, thanks for the joke.

The only resistance we need, is to resist the liberals and other neo-commies, also known as demoRats, trying to sell us out.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
Dude, man, your ruining my high opinion of you. What makes you think Canada is planning to create a death ray?

Didn't you see Austin Powers dude? Dr. Evil was obviously Canadian. I'm tellin' ya , it was a subliminal message. Heehee.

It was a joke dude. The originator of this thread is Canadian, I was just tryin' to get a rise. Canadians have all of their conspiracies about our government. I think it's time to blame Canada. Heehee

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

The only resistance we need, is to resist the liberals and other neo-commies, also known as demoRats, trying to sell us out.

....and you wonder why Canadians worry about our unruly brothers to the south.
:rolleyes:
Have you guys even heard of the other side of the political spectrum or is anything now far right wing "unpatriotic" or some such nonsence. Anyways it's not like your right wing politicians are doing a good job with the 7 trillion dollar debt, and you're worried about left wingers selling you out, check the facts, you've been sold already, 24 thousand to buy yourselves back a piece that is. The funny thing is how much the right wingers up here complain about all the money we're "wasting" on health care and some social services. It's goverment if they can't waste it in something half useful they'll waste it in even more useless places.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Neo-cons or Demorats call them what you will , its all one big hand job sideshow . But this isn' the politcal mudpit is it . Enjoy voting in Nov

[edit on C:Thuocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
As for The Canadian Conspiracy.... oh wait inside joke ...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Canada is evil, think about it Hockey, skiing, all sports you need a stick for, and peple with sticks hit other people with thier sticks sometimes so people with sticks are evil.

Thats why i never trust drummers they have two sticks

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Stay on topic here

This is turning into a silly chat-fast.
Enough.
Stay on topic, or do not post.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Stay on topic here

This is turning into a silly chat-fast.
Enough.
Stay on topic, or do not post.

Au contrair, the topic of Canada and the Global Resistance fit together very well. What better place then sleepy old Canada to hatch the greatest coup the world has ever seen...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Raven, I do agree with your ideas to some extent. Organised, and in numbers, people have a much better chance of taking on their enemy. Although I believe that this should be done by exposing the 'enemy' for what they are, without the necessary need for violence, or other radical measures. Information is the key, and is the most powerful weapon to consider when forming a campaign such as this.
I too believe that an organised group must be formed, before it is too late.
Within this group, members should have designated positions, like for example some should act upon your spraypaint idea, some should maintain the website, some should organise, and some should have the task of actually exposing the 'enemy' (this is where the idea to implement Hackers comes in).

One (well, two) question(s) though - how do you actually plan to do all of this? And how will you start the GR?
I personally would start with 'recruiting' around 10 - 30 people, establishing a website, then expanding member numbers. It would also be advisable for GR members to remain 'secret' so to speak (except to other members - however only to a certain extent), for obvious reasons. Acomplishing GR goals will be a long, time consuming and tiring process, and you need to be certain that you are committed to this cause before you begin.

In any case, if your proposal of a resistance can be refined into ideas shared by all (resistance) members, and it's goals are agreed on, I am willing to join.

Consider me in.

[edit on 16/08/2004 by darkcreation]

[edit on 16/08/2004 by darkcreation]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If a Global Resistance is to be formed, might i recommend a system much like the system used in the resistance formed against Big Brother in the book 1984. if you havent read it i recommend you do now. the basic idea is that when a member is introduced they are only ever introduced to a limited number of members, thereby should they be captured, when they break under torture they will only give the names and details of a few members rather than many. Basically this means communication is passed on from person to person, never should there be any large scale meetings. I wish you the best of luck should The global resistance ever formed. i personally will most likely join the new world order as i believe that the thing we need is order and one state world, because then and only then can we get on with things

[edit on 15-9-2007 by vespasian_verretto]

[edit on 15-9-2007 by vespasian_verretto]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join