It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please make this antigravity Relay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
IT IS SAID THAT THE WORLD WE KNOW IS ALWAYS 50 YEARS BEHIND WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS THANKS TO THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD THAT WANT TO OPPRESS SOME TECHNOLOGY.

BUT IF EVERYONE WAS TO GET HOLD OF THIS TECHNOLOGY THEN THERE WOULD BE NOTHING THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD COULD DO TO STOP IT BEING USED.

SO HERE IS MY CONTRIBUTION: AN ANTIGRAVITY RELAY SCHEMATICS AND LIST OF PARTS.

I SAY IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE STOP TALKING AND START ACTING AND JUST TRY TO CHANGE THE WORLD A LITTLE FOR THE BETTER, RIGHT NOW!

PARTS:
Resistors
Resistors listed in order by value are 1/4-watt, 5% unless otherwise indicated. R11 300 ohms
R2 500 ohms
R1,R12 1,000 ohms
R10 1,500 ohms
R4 10,000 ohms
R6 11,000 ohms
R8 22,000 ohms
R3 56,000 ohms
R5 100,000 ohms
R7 150,000 ohms
R9 370,000 ohms
VR1 50K linear taper

Capacitors
C1,C2 47 uF
C3 0.1 uF

Semiconductors
Q1,Q2 OP505A infrared photo detector
Q3 2N3055 NPN power transistor
LED1-4 Red light-emitting diode
IC1-4 LM741 op amp, Radio Shack 276-007
D1 1N4001 (or 1N4004) silicon diode

------------------------------------------------------------

IF ANYONE DOES TAKE THESE PLANS AND BUILD ONE THEN PLEASE LET EVERYONE ON THE SITE KNOW!!!!!

EDIT: All caps title.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Please don�t use all CAPS.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
CAPS off please... antigravity #z been made already... look to the skies

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
CAPS off please... antigravity #z been made already... look to the skies

Huh? Whatchoo talkin about Willis???

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OK, Im skeptical...

Why would an antigravity device need an infrared photo detector ?
I'd like to know what someone comes up with or I could take it to some engineers at Raytheon and have them tell me what such a combination of resistors, capacitors, etc would do...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
OK, Im skeptical...

Why would an antigravity device need an infrared photo detector ?
I'd like to know what someone comes up with or I could take it to some engineers at Raytheon and have them tell me what such a combination of resistors, capacitors, etc would do...

NO NO NO....I wanna build it!!! So then when I flip the switch either --zap-- or something cool happens...
it's a mystery, lets put it together.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just in case anyone is curious, I noticed the diagram above is from this web site.

www.oz.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Your contribution?

Let see, you got that from this site:
www.freeinfosociety.com...

This is electromagnetic, nothing to do with gravity control. Please do a little more research before getting all excited.

The general principle is straight forward: An electromagnet pulls a ball upward until it interrupts a light beam that falls on a photodetector. As less light is detected, the circuit reduces the electromagnet's current. With less current, the coil effect is weaker and the ball falls until the light beam is less blocked. Voila! The ball stays balanced between these spots!

www.oz.net...

Or are you claiming to be Barry from Barrys Magnetic page?

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Kano]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Just in case anyone is curious, I noticed the diagram above is from this web site.

www.oz.net...

Yep saw that.. went there...did you read about the coil gun?
Why do we insist on using projectiles?
Focused energy.more efficient ,.sound..anything but more projectiles....projectiles tend to bounce and end up in the wrong person a lot of times.....

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
eh, darkangel...

you must have posted the wrong schematic for your antigravity relay.

that is a solenoid, an electro-magnetic linear motor.

nice try tho.

-Durandal

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yes I saw the web site in the bottom of the diagram, went there, and then noticed a bunch of electromagnetic toys. Nice little toys though. The schematic was listed under schematic I believe farther down the page. I didn't see anything to do with anti-gravity as I see it, just magnetic levitation.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dude, you say it's anti-gravity yet those schematics are variations of things there already exist.
Do you even know what gravity is? You don't even include equations defining how to oppose it. If anyone actually believes that they need to be educated.
And the other guy with the electromagnet crap. That is not anti- gravity, just electromagnetism overpowering gravity.
Gravity is by far the weakest of the four forces, not exactly a hard to overpower it. I can jump and do it. With a few dozen joules of energy.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
you'll have to do a little better than that to pull the wool over the eyes of these experienced and observant posters.

personally i think he just wanted the points... and we gave them to him.

-Durandal

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
No, you only get points for replies once a thread is over 1 page long.

Closing however, as it is clearly not an antigravity device, see above posts for more info.

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Kano]

new topics

top topics

join