It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Hi i'm new" thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've been browsing the forums for a few weeks and finally decided to join. This place seems fairly interesting - I'll probably read more than I post though. I've had a few 'strange experiences', paranormal or not I really don't have a clue but they were interesting and somewhat frightening nonetheless.
I do believe in the paranormal but I'm not the type to hear a bang and go..."oh, that SURELY was a ghost"...or see a bright light and think..."Hello ET". I try to find reasons for everything which lately, seems to be happeneing in the house! Anyway, that's about it.
Hi everyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
hi dawn
welcome to ats. hope you find lots of interesting topics to read.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hey

Welcome Aboard

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawnless

Hey there Dawnless,

Welcome to the show that never ends!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm fairly new here as far as posting. I kind of like lurking a little better. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your stay.

-not

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. So glad you found us.

Here's some [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread299988/pg1] helpful links [url] to get you started on "how to" things. This is a big, busy place, and knowing how things work makes it easier. Also, [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6688/pg1] here's the T&C [url], as it is an important reference as well.

Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you on the board.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

lol reading half the threads on here the world show seems to be ending every other day

Welcome to ATS Dawn

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Anti - Government]

new topics

top topics

join