It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America had a Food Crisis... Oh MAN!!!... The land of Obesity, and Fitness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not only would the 300 lb. Gluttons of the country go crazy... but what about all the athletes of the world that consume 10,000 calories a day?

Football players, Personal Trainers, Weight Lifters, etc. etc. etc.

All these people never once thought about Ghandi.

I could go on and on about how America has done nothing but feed the flesh (not the spirit)... and Karma is about to bite us in the @ss.

Me personally... I think I could survive on beer.

Just a thought.

p.s.

I know one group of people that won't be having a food crisis if there ever is one... The Mormons.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ya, a lot of people would be hurtin pretty badly... Me, I'm not fat but I have a little extra... I like to call it my reserves in case of a situation like that. I got a few day to burn if need be, lol

I'll be living on beer and beef jerkey!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It is possible to survive purely on Beer and Vegemite for a very very long time.

I'd get pretty darn sick of it though, not to mention the yeast infections...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
beer for the rest of my life?
heaven xD
Im thinkin bout building a bunker and storing food in it and livin there if somethin were bout to happen

not serious there
but if there was a food crisis ,people would go insane and eat eachother!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this thread. It hella made me laugh...

Nothing like thinking about those better-than-everyone weightlifters and atheletes that think it's normal to take in 10k calories a day. That would be hilarious to see all of that turn around for them.

I am sorry, the superficial people of the world really upset me. And I never once thought about them, in a survival situation.

Watch their muscles turn to mush as their steroids and never-ending supply of protein dries up.........

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
if you watched that youtbe video about che being a celebrity in fashion (search for it) .. that there was a recent thread on..

it interviews this chinese immigrant american that was there during mao's starving of the peasants..

he said it was very popular for parents to trade children with their beighbors so that it was less difficult to kill them and eat them to survive.

because it's not "your" kid.. i guess..

could that happen here?

-

new topics

top topics

join