It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All is full of love. A truth found.

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I havent really taken the time to place this into prefect words...

Even the bad things that people do in this world are done for a love of an ideal.. a potential future, or a person.

So hard to explain.... all of mankinds inventions.... all of their thoughts and words, all of them done out of love of some potential. The nazis did all of those things for a love of a potential society... Every thing is done for love, even murders... everything in this world we have created. Children grow up a collection of their parents love... they are surrounded by it and filled with it.

All of this suffering we endure.

We may suffer because of ignorance, but it was all done with love.. it was all created in love.

I reached a point in my life recently were i was confused as to where the justice was in the world... then i realised it was all justified, each step of these mistakes, each movement towards the cliff was justified.. was done with love.

Everyone is doing what they think is right, what they love.

Maybe its these rose colored glasses im wearing? Everything just seems so perfect in its apparent disorder. What a wonderfull world so filled and shaped by our love.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow... Thats Actually Very Interesting. Ive Tried To Justify Reasoning In That..... Among Much Of Everything. And With That, I Really Never Put My Thoughts In That Way. Figured It As, Everything Done That May Negativly Affect One, Has To Be Seen As A Positive In The Others Eyes, You Know.

But Wow, Love Is Very Much Part Of That Other Persons Reason... Its Hard To Except It As That When Their Attempted Actions To "Fight" For Their Love, May Destroy What My Love Was Devoted And Givin To....

So Imma Sit On This For A Minute, Cuz I Know I Have That Strong Emotion... And So I Can Relate To Dramatic Stratagies... ?

Very Beautiful Thought.
..:::Sylent Truth:::..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i agree with you, everything is done out of love, but everything has its consequences. good or bad. the more you do the bigger the consequences.
the nazis murdered thousands of people, they're actions are going to have very big consequences.

in my opinion it's all karma.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That was deep. I enjoyed that.
No one is guilty. No one is to blame. Nothing wrong can ever happen.
I place upon you a star and a flag.

Killing people is sort of done out of the love for life which is ironic. The love for your life. As selfish as that is, it is still loving life...

And the polarity has been lifted.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Bravo for your post!!

I see where you are coming from and I do understand every word.

Love can be a wonderful thing indeed, but love can also be the scariest thing in the world.

The most powerful emotion ever is love. But is also share that title with hate.

Nasty stuff

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And its strange because even that hate is the effect of a love that may never get realized.

Its all motivated by love.. every single action.

That somone would love death more than life and kill themselves, love money more than truth and lie for personal gain.

adultry, murder, theft, deciet.... all motivated by love. Of a dream that somone is crushing, of the money you need to see it, the feeling you may never have agian.

The nature of desire is love... love is an effect of understanding. Of why it has happened and what it needs to grow.

Frued struggled with the nature of desire... but if it is all a result of understanding you can never get rid of it because it is a result of knowledge.. with new knowledge your desires only change, not dissapear.

To have no desire is to have no understanding and no love.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i agree with the others: But not completely!

For sure there are many things done out of love, or better to say, out of an intent to do something good. If someone robs the bank, he eventually does it for the love to his children, who have nothing to eat. The guy is not evil because he breaks the law.

Nevertheless: But maybe this same guy eventually kills the security guy in the bank. Out of the love to his children?? No, he does the bad thing, he knows killing is bad - but he does not care! All he sees is the love to his children, but refuses to love the the security guard.

The f#ckin Nazis did not bother about the love to all the people killed! Sure they, somehow, loved their relatives and their crazy vision of an oppressive government. But they totally failed in their love to every human being!

I want to argue that real love is love to everything. This is the outcome of meditation. So love to some is a good start, but it's only a start.

Nice start

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

I agree that ignorance is the root of all suffering.

If man is ignorant of the fact that we are all equal then it is still motivated by love... if he really understood we were equal he would never kill that man.

The nazis whether they won or lost had the best intentions for their children, that is the ignorance that casued suffering. It was still all done with the greatest of love you feel.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

So, that's nice. But, you know... can you really call it love? What the bad guys felt for their children? I really don't know

When people hate others so much and when so do not care at all about others, if they want to rule, have power, oppress everyone... what good is their love?? Isn't it just a small tickling sensation? Just some friendly thought in totally dark abyss? Compare this "love" to some other form of love, say, mother Theresa, Gandhi, Buddha... or more ordinary people, like the guys of Greenpeace... there is love

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It is equal... it is. Their love went as deep as yours ever has.

This is the knowledge they had... just as deep as the religious convitions of any christian of muslim.

Their limited or flawed knowledge brought understandings and gave birth to love... just as deep as yours has ever been.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So why is it, that some time ago i had said: My love went totally to the bottom. I can care for everything. I love everything

Now, i actually do say: Allright, i don't think that i can love everything. I did not love, i was just THINKING i'd love. Now i feel a much more deeper feeling, but at the same time i cannot say i love completely or even a bit. I see NOW that i have still a long way to go.

It's not only ignorance, it's also greed, and fast judgement and disgust and not enough care and powerhunger and superficialty......

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

So why is it, that some time ago i had said: My love went totally to the bottom. I can care for everything. I love everything

Now, i actually do say: Allright, i don't think that i can love everything. I did not love, i was just THINKING i'd love. Now i feel a much more deeper feeling, but at the same time i cannot say i love completely or even a bit. I see NOW that i have still a long way to go.

It's not only ignorance, it's also greed, and fast judgement and disgust and not enough care and powerhunger and superficialty......

Greed is ignorance.... false judgements are the result of ignorance. Even disgust would be ignorance... to be power hungry is ignorant.

maybe we dont understand fully the way the world works, but each block was placed there with love, every war, every building, and every child.. all products of love. The corner where it rests.. in the home where it lives.. the field of battle.. all chosen with love driving it.

It was the ignorance that caused suffering.. it was the knowledge that they lacked, not love. Love is a natural side effect of understanding.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yes, you are right, i really don't know how the world works! But that every war is placed with love and for love's sake?? No, this i doubt

Do you really think Bush started to bomb the iraq out of love??? Did the church people really burn the "witches" out of love??

No, they did not, imho. There were many factors involved. A lot is powerhunger, and that people want to live in ease, and not work a lot.

And yes, powerhunger maybe results out of ignorance, but it's not the same. ignorance is just: Oh, i don't care. Powerhunger is, that someone does not care AND something else

which is even worse than only ignorance

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yes they burned the witches out of love for their god... to please him and save their town from further punishment. For the love of those they would save by purging satan.

GWB himself said that we was the "comforter" in chief.. that it was gods will to start those wars... theres a quote of it somewhere on utube.

Those people pick strategicaly valuable places to fight to win wars to protect their children... their ideals... their love.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So with this we did a 360 turn to just face my first answer: The christians did love their god, but they failed to love everything

Maybe they did not meditate enough

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yes that ignorance caused so much suffering.... so many still suffer because of such lack of knowledge. Their lack of knowledge does not invalidate their love...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

YES FOR SURE their lack of knowledge invalidates their love!!! Let me ask you what is bigger?

or

10 - 246

????

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
When you were a child you loved things... there were things you could not sleep without.. things you needed to hold you. Does the knowledge you now have, that gives you comfort without those things, invalidate the love you once had as a child?

NO! Your desires change with new knowledge but never dissapear or weaken. The love you feel with new knowledge is not more intense than the love you once felt in ignorance... love is love.

Loving only one as a young boy, then growing to love everyone does not invalidate or make the love you once had less "real".

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So this is right. Fortunately, the ability to love INCREASES with the age.

People learn love through good experiences, they learn love through that they learn to know admirable persons and a vast amount of other, positive experiences. One positive experience is deep meditation...

so the love of the child expands through life. Grows and becomes mature. Which does not mean that it becomes weak or must do compromises. Unconditional love is great and very strong. Unfortionately... it is indeed the case, that the love of many people is conditioned through society to do many compromises

They say, it does not diminish their love, but it gives the love the ability to function in society... i am not sure about that

edit: read my threads

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Those nazis wanted to protect their children... they may have had limited understanding, but in that limited undersatnding was a love that is just as strong as the love you feel for your own children.

As we gain new knowledge our understandings change.. as does our love.. the maturity you speak of comes from the greater accumulation of knowledge, that complete understandings which foster a new love. Your knowledge is never "perfect" therefore your understandings and in turn your love can never be "perfect". Atleast i can say that on this physical plane. There seems to be a limit to how much time we have.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join