It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are any countries safe from the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Canada is a member of the Common Wealth Nations, (the former British Empire essentially). Im pretty sure you can flee to one of those countries and declare refugee status. Because of these countries connections you would more than likely be given help.

I'm in Canada and have lived in other Commonwealth countries.

Sure you can declare refugee status and it might get considered. But tens of thousands of others from war-torn countries where they are personally threatened for political reasons, also apply. Only a small percentage are granted refugee status.

Don't count on it.

MF

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
AMERICA is under attack for some strange reason, so I would say they are not fully in control of America yet... lets keep it that way.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

So if the NWO has spread it's tentacles to everywhere now maybe it's not new any more.

What was the Old World Order? Why was it better. Seemed like a lot of wars, bloodshed, corruption, greed, abuse of rights, etc.

Europe and Asia considered the Roman Empire a NWO. The spread of Christianity was another - taking away people's connection to nature, causing war, more corruption.

The British Empire was pretty close to a NWO.

I'm still waiting to be convinced what they replaced was so wonderful.

So onward with people prophesying the end is nigh by the forces of greed and abuse.

Before you pack your bags for Antarctica, think about how expensive it is to live there. Everything imported and costing triple. No Internet. 6 month nights. And extremely cold.

Mike F

You forget that a lot of those you mentioned were influenced by the same Bloodlines or by tyrants prior to them. Those regimes heavily influence the NWO, and Rothschild definitely powered the British Empire.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

You forget that a lot of those you mentioned were influenced by the same Bloodlines or by tyrants prior to them. Those regimes heavily influence the NWO, and Rothschild definitely powered the British Empire.

I find this line of argument naive. Rothschild makes a quip about his banks being the power behind the throne of England in what, 1916? - and it's taken literally. The world of power and economics is far more complex.

World power in the 20th Century moved to the American wallet. Their spending fuels the engine. When they overspend and go into debt, everything contracts.

As far as banks go, what about Geneva and Zurich?

I keep hearing about the New World Order and am waiting to be told how they are different or worse than the Old World Order.

Greed and corruption seemed to have ruled the day for centuries.

MF

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I went to elementary school in a village about 7 miles from our farm. I then went to high school in a town about 12 miles away from our farm. I then went to university 350 miles away from our farm. Then I returned to the farm to make a good life for myself.

Where do I live? I will give you a hint. In 1976 the principal of my elementary school changed the named of the school to "Shawshank Elementary." The principal was also the mayor of the village and eventually in 1976 changed the name of the village to "Guantánamo Bay Minitonas" in Manitoba, Canada.

Where do I live? The name of the place (in my mind) is called "A Living Hell in the Garden of Eden" and it refers to every single place on earth.

The entire community I live in is just one example of every single community on earth. Every country functions the same no matter how different they look to the naked eye looking through rose colored glasses.

When you discover you are the mirror copy of every other society and community on earth in some way, shape and form. And that one country fighting another country on the world stage is no different than one kid fighting another kid on the playground of an elementary school in a village you begin to understand the reasoning behind the need for a New World Order.

If you don't want the elite of the world calling the shots and pulling the drive levers, then think about putting the opposite of the elite of the world in the drivers seat. Someone will do what you fail to do if all you do is sit back and bitch about what to do or what not to do.

One way or the other a NEW WORLD ORDER is coming the only question is when will it get here. In my opinion, the faster the better.

A friend
Randy

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
I find this line of argument naive. Rothschild makes a quip about his banks being the power behind the throne of England in what, 1916? - and it's taken literally. The world of power and economics is far more complex.

World power in the 20th Century moved to the American wallet. Their spending fuels the engine. When they overspend and go into debt, everything contracts.

As far as banks go, what about Geneva and Zurich?

I keep hearing about the New World Order and am waiting to be told how they are different or worse than the Old World Order.

Greed and corruption seemed to have ruled the day for centuries.

MF

You can't say these bankers and money masters don't practically rule the world. I remember hearing something as well about Rothschild's minions during the Napoleon War nearly crashing the market prior to one of Napoleon's victories. IIRC, it was in the Money Masters, it was on here in a video. Not to mention the fact the Roman Empire's symbolism highly influenced this era's Illuminati.

You mention debt, but who was it who said "Let me control your money and I care not what laws are made"? Who profits off of all the wars that these guys play both sides in, thereby creating massive national debts and creating odious debts on the third-world, thereby creating the many potential enemies the US and others have?

Geneva, Zurich, all of them are connected one way or another to the World Bank banksters and others. You really think being enslaved to debt, working as we do now to pay high taxes and censored when speaking out is BETTER? It's just another one of their greed mechanics in another form.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by guydiver

Like I've said, most of those in the governments have been bought by the bankers and the likes of Rockefeller. Money talks, of course they'll act the same to bring forth an NWO. Mass debt, high taxes on slaving away at work, your money being used by them, more murder, yeah sounds fun.

The motto of the site is 'Deny Ignorance', yet you claim all of the governments are independent and the bankers can save us. The SAME bankers helping to sink this economy and demand MORE money from us all.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Sorry to correct you but christianity is actually opposed to the nwo and they consider us there greatest enemies.

The bible actually warns us about the nwo system and exposes it throughout.

watch this

edit on 2-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative

Clearly there becomes quagmires like in the case of Libya Moammar Gadhafi where you have a regime were what are considered normal values by the normal conjecture of the American constitution to be wrong and rightfully so however when the only option to take it's place is just as bad or more likley worse what do you do????

Do you jump at the conclusion and make a hasty effort to eliminate Gadhafi by helping a terrorist group who is openly blamed for one of the worst days in United States history and arm what the Government had TO KNOW were Al Qaeda insurgence in certin areas???

What do you do, i think that is the worst boat to be in, no win, now how to avoid falling into all this mess is simple end the federal reserve which cripples special intrest in the process and make sure you elect the RIght officals in both the States and in Canada, or is it even to far for that and were destined to have more rights taken away by what constitues the NWO, either way the first two options i presented is a major first step.

edit on 3-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join