It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are any countries safe from the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.

As a Canadian, I am growing ever more scared of living here. Not because its a bad place to live or because I think we can't prosper. But because of our close proximity to the USA and the potential for a NAU. This idea scares me and despite what may or may not happen, I am set to change it.

Im somewhat young still. 24 years old. But I want to start searching the world for a backup country that I can move to. Live in this country for x amount of years and get a citizenship.

Currently I am engaged to a girl who has a Russian citizenship and I like Russia very much. Do you think its future is more or less safe than Canada? What about eastern European countries? Or even Mongolia?

We will live anywhere in the world. anywhere that is safe. Anywhere we can just live a normal and peaceful life. A country that treats us fairly. A country with a healthy economy and infrastructure. A nice place to raise children.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Alternative]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Russia, like any other place, will/is under NWO jurisdiction, actually its controlled by the Romanov family, some say the Romanovs are an elitist/illuminati family. Unfortunately, a NWO does mean that a new WORLD order.... all countries included. However I am sure there are countries which will have the least impact, these countries I am not familiar though sorry...

Good luck in your search..

Marty

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i think russia is also controlled by the NWO. people are controlled there in a huge way already!!!

when the one world government finally happens, everywhere will bear the effects.

most of us bear them now, although we are so caught up in materialistic life, we just dont know it.

not sure if i can actually answer your q tho and give you a safe haven.

maybe some uninhabited desert island in indonesia??

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There is always Cuba, Venezuela, Iran...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
cuba venezeula and iran will be under US power in the future!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I would of agreed, but unfortunately they are also under 'redesign' to fit into the NWO agenda, I think I read that they are intentionally creating the chaos in these areas to finalise the NWO.. a reason to implement it...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We certainly don't want those 'lovely' countries.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think the part your missing in NWO is new WORLD order. There wont be a safe country if things go their way. If you truly want to be safe from the NWO warn people, educate everyone willing to learn!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lloll

Sealand is safe

lloll

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sealand? Isn't that like, that rig out in the ocean with its own passports and currency? yeah i suppose thats a better spot than any!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I know it's a World order. But, surely some countries are going to stand up to these people? But I fear that the countries who do this are going to be the countries like Iran and Venezuela. And they will be looked down upon by the rest of the world. And perhaps forced to change.

I don't even mind being controlled. I just came back from Russia. And while I got a very different sense from being there, I did feel safe. I know the government is sketchy and the economy is bad. But I think they are handling the crisis much better than America. They are thinking long term. And I even think they generally care about the well being of people who live there.

Im thinking maybe Siberia or Far east Russia will be a nice place. Perhaps away from the chaos of urban Russia. Though ive never been to rural Russia. Im sure it will still feel the impact of the NWO

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I Guess they would'nt call that New world Order if it wasn't a new world order
))))

Maybe like patties 100% pure beef is just a trademark.

So maybe antartica is free, or the innerearth.

I hope there is still a place left somewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
My plan is to actually get a small farm in Brazil with my girlfriend. I was born there but i live here in Norway now, but if things go bad (im already starting to save up money, and here we make in a month what they make there in a year), so i want to get a nice farm very far away from any city of a considerate size, and just live there with the soon to have family.

Ofcourse, i will also have weapons just in case, and i also want to "block off" the farm with barbed wire so that no one can get in without permission. I also want to have a small underground tunnel to escape if anything does happen.

My only concern is aerial biological attacks, that is the only thing that i can't find a way to defend myself from.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Want nice countries where everyone seems to be happy and that are great for raising kids?

Try any Scandinavian country or Switzerland. Even Austria.

Great quality of life.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If you can't find a guarantee get away (I'd reccomend Fiji), then I'd say that Hawaii would be the best place to go.

Why? Well damn, if we're all gonna be tagged and robotized, let's atleast be on a nice island!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not exactly a country but perhaps Antarctica no one wants to go there if you get supplies and are able to survive their you could probably ride it out.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Canada is a member of the Common Wealth Nations, (the former British Empire essentially). Im pretty sure you can flee to one of those countries and declare refugee status. Because of these countries connections you would more than likely be given help. I wouldn't move to Russia just on the idea they are in a constant struggle with the former USSR states. But Ive never been there so I cannot give a true opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So if the NWO has spread it's tentacles to everywhere now maybe it's not new any more.

What was the Old World Order? Why was it better. Seemed like a lot of wars, bloodshed, corruption, greed, abuse of rights, etc.

Europe and Asia considered the Roman Empire a NWO. The spread of Christianity was another - taking away people's connection to nature, causing war, more corruption.

The British Empire was pretty close to a NWO.

I'm still waiting to be convinced what they replaced was so wonderful.

So onward with people prophesying the end is nigh by the forces of greed and abuse.

Before you pack your bags for Antarctica, think about how expensive it is to live there. Everything imported and costing triple. No Internet. 6 month nights. And extremely cold.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
you could always bounce over to easter island or fiji!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Russia is still comparably indepdent of NWO , though it acts as a part of it too ,
but ultimately Russia will be the one who will act as the fist of God against the NWO and will destroy NWO , along with the satanic families in NWO ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join