It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is blogging his final 30 days before he kills himself

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

If nobody loves him then I'll do it.
Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Problem solved.

Applause to you..

I will love him too!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I would like to help him too, Drums. Sadly, I am not very good with computers and don't know how to contact him. I would be willing to help in any capacity that I can though. I don't want anyone to kill themselves. Odds are if he continues to live, one day he will be glad he didn't do it. I really want to help him.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's amazing how many people are saying "Just go ahead and kill yourself" (not verbatim, quotes for emphasis only)..........I think the Holy Spirit has finally left the building.

Ron Paul Girl - I respect you for your efforts. Whether this real or hoax, you are at least trying to do something about it. For if it is real, you may have saved a soul, if not it wouldn't matter anyway, but it will tell others out there who are really doing this, that there truly are strangers out there who are real friends that they just have yet to meet. All of you who say, "Just go ahead and kill yourself already"......shame on you. Forums are an easy way to be cruel, they are impersonal, I am to blame for many dissensions myself, but to wish death on someone who is in need of psychological assistance is crossing the line. it's the absence of people who care that is making them do this in the first place. True there are some weak in spirit, but we who have an abundance of strength in spirit should share some of that. People get abraded by others in life, some more than others, we should all help each other not wish death upon each other, that's what's wrong with this whole world, no empathy for mankind, no sympathy for the spiritually broken. The world as a whole should hang it's head in shame.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by DNAlien Fusion]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Paul Girl

Man is blogging his final 30 days before he kills himself

30daystodeath.livejournal.com

This man is blogging his final 30 days before he commits suicide. Does anyone in the Los Angeles area happen to recognize him? A post on the site says that his name is Robert Paulsen, but I don't know if that's true.
(visit the link for the full news article)

robert paulsen is from fight club.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Problem solved.

Applause to you..

I will love him too!

I too have pondered suicide many times, and if someone truly wants to, being loved by some person won't help a thing.

All I can say that if it's not a hoax that I respect his decision and that he should set through with it, only if he's certain that he will not regret it later on, but since I'm not aware of his motives at this point, I do not know whether he can or can not be certain.

The only reason that I am not committing suicide on this very moment, is because of my imagination + agnosticism.

[edit on 9/2/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hey Drums, can you leave him a message that says there are people right here who love him. I don't want this kid to die. Maybe that is all he needs to hear. He can call me everyday. He can come stay at my house. Tell him please.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is clearly just a struggling actor trying to make a name for himself so this i a very good project i applaud the guy he has us all talking about it.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by wellsybelieves]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There's something about the way he addresses the camera that makes me think he's an actor.

It's like a screen test.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow, the OP's really brought some attention to this I think. Have you seen his comments jump from last night??

From 9 to 66.

Still thinks its fake.. And if its real, let him be.

I am a bit put off by all the people who want to HELP this man. Are we so out of control in this society that we can't be in command of our one true right: Life?

I question if your motives are more for the man or for yourself so you can sleep at night..

By the way, in the time I wrote this message hundreds of people have been murdered. AND THEY WANTED TO LIVE.

GO HELP THEM! Leave this shattered soul alone.

[edit on 2/9/09 by SantaClaus]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

All I did was get set up an account in liveblog where he is a member and left him a personal message.
Go to create account.
The link is in the op.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Whether a hoax or not this is worth looking into.
If a guy is going to off himself then I could care less what people say about me trying to help or get involved.
Hes a human being and I would love it if he kept being.
I would also feel like a jerk if he did and I never even tried to help.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If in case it is a potential guy with a death wish....

Then i hope somebody will find some substance from my story.

Only three years ago, i was close to death...

I was dumped by the girl i absolutely adored and loved. We had travelled across continents together and lived together and it all came to a grinding halt.

When she left i became homeless, not so much living on the streets (although occasionally it happened) but more living on my mates couch.

I was also unemplyed and found it VERY hard to find a job.

I felt awful for being there, and disrupting his routine....

I was heartbroken and had nowhere to go, homeless, heartbroken, jobless and nothing anybody could say to me could change my sunken heart. I was a lost cause.

But.... After two very bad attempts at suicide. (tried hanging myself on an old shirt - ended up coughing and spluttering on my own saliva) and an attempt to jump in front of a train (my legs became like lead, even when my mind was screaming at me to do it, my body kept me alive by not moving and i thought i was so psyched up enough to do it).....

Now let me tell you all..... Suicide is painful. Not because of the death, but down to the very fact that the person who commits such an act feels such isolation. such despair and such loneliness.... that the final curtain feels like a way out and the people who love you, will wish they had seen the signs and helped you. Believe me, if you feel isolated because of society, then DO NOT blame those you trust, because they too are victims of modern society. People do not always see the signs, but that does NOT mean they don't love you.

TALK.....

Let me also tell anybody considering such a thing.... It's a selfish act. It's not even cowardly, because at least cowards SAVE their own skin.

YES the despair, the loneliness and the lack of hope is crushing, but you have got to realise that by doing such a thing. You will set forth a series of events that will bring about YOUR current emotions into the people who DO love you.

I, at the time believed that NOBODY cared for me. YET, i failed to open my eyes/mind/heart and see that my friend had given me a warm, semi-comfortable abode, a place of refuge, at the sacrifice of his own privacy and time.

Now... I have turned everything around. Believe me, if I can do it.... (the most emotional, self-centred, idiot on the planet), then YOU can too....

The sunshine feels good for a reason.

Keep your chin up and even if everything feels grey, remember that life IS colourful and you can get through even the darkest of times with only a little effort.

One LOVE
admin edit: Please DO NOT attempt to circumvent our foul language censors.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm betting a tenner he doesn't do anything of the sort.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

I agree it won't help a thing as I have been there b4 as well.
I am sure there are many reasons why you are still here and thats a good thing.
Its a permanent solution to a temperary problem.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks for sharing - maybe someone who needs to hear what you’ve said will listen hard and then take another look at what might be down the road for them if they can just get through the next minutes, hours, days.
Oh! And about that sun feeling good - doesn’t it now!
Glad you’re still around.
Karl’s glad you’re around too...He wants the name of your tailor.
(Karl’s my iguana)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
and no offence..... But if this guy does do this (at the fear of sounding like a bastard here) BUT at least everyone who knows him has been given an X amount of time to prepare for the worst.

If his friends ARE his friends then they should DO something about it.

Same with his family. SURELY someone knows him?

If he does do it. Then shame on him. The REAL gut wrenching, soul shattering cases are from those who do not speak out about their problems, and as such the tragedy is worse. Those without suicide notes, let alone a 30 day count-down.

This guy needs to get a grip.

(AND if in case it is a hoax, then the person(s) responsible should be punched in the mouth, for the amount of concern and emotion caused).

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't think this is real. This is just my personal opinion.
I won't say why at the moment but if the thread is still going after the 30 days is up then I'll explain.
I could always be wrong, if so.... don't do it man!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Suicide is the last remaining right of man.

You're own damn personal right to 'check out' of the system.

By denying the people the right to suicide with dignity, you are forcing them to be a complete slave to human civilization.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Very well put!
Now that's what I call a point of view.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Zeus2573]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join