It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is blogging his final 30 days before he kills himself

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eatfleshzombie
P.s. someone on youtube called him 'Jimmy' in a comment....maybe a new clue?

I emailed him and he said he doesn't know him.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, looks like this may be addressed.

I spoke with someone at Lunarpages ("Mike") who looked at the website (30daystodeath.com...) and said he would forward this to management to contact the authorities.

He confirmed he had the ability to identify the individual in question.

Hopefully, something will be done.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As a long-time web programmer I can assure you that it doesn't take law enforcement to track this person down.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

All I hope is that if he does do it that he doesn't inconvenience people on their way to work. Few months back some loser jumped in front of the train and I was late for work. Not pleased.

I just cant let his one go by.

You call someone at the end of there life a loser and then the only feeling you have is not being pleased because it made you late for work? Then said call me insensitive?

A thought like that is not insensitive it is inhuman. It goes against any basic human understanding and into the realm of animal behavior. Please check yourself. I hope enlightenment will illuminate your path.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewsDidWTC
As a long-time web programmer I can assure you that it doesn't take law enforcement to track this person down.

However it'll take Law Enforcement to approach him.

If your talking about something else, let us know.

BTW as a web programmer you might want to take a look at your avatar... it looks messed up but thats just me. I think its Jaws?

Edit: Nm, it looks better now. Either you were editing it or my Firefox had an anuerysm.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by kthulu]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by kthulu]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I just called them again. They have confirmed they are contacting the authorities.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by loam

I just called them again. They have confirmed they are contacting the authorities.

Awesome loam!
I was curious, you said he knew who he was... was that as in He knew the guys name, address, phone #, etc?

If so you should do a commercial for ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wow!!
Kudos to all of you guys.
I can't wait to see what happens!!
If it is a hoax then I guess we messed up his plans.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He has such a sad expression and this is in his eyes, and it breaks my heart.
My impression here is someone, intelligent, hurt, disconnected with the support of others, ready to throw the towel in, probably something similar to bipolar disorder, and who needs to be saved ASAP.

Also, there is something guard about him, but then I know this can be connected to a possible bipolar disorder, but it could very well turn out to be a kind of MC, M Kultra programming that is happening in order for Obama to somehow consider the internet to be a source of mental health issues. Just a tip, and it doesn't change things at all. Having compartmentalized layers or rooms inside of him would probably manifest as something similar to the disconnect in bipolar disorder. He would simply be more than a victim of a physical illness, but if he dies, in my opinion, there is a possibility that he would have been murdered by the cabal. I know what's out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Of course, they didn't disclose anything about him. (I didn't ask them to.) But I did get confirmation that they could see who this guy was.

Obviously, it's unlikely we will see more than one or two updates to his blog. I suppose they may even shut it down today. Not sure what they intend beyond contacting the authorities.

I hope this guy gets help.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yeah thats what I meant, but cool.
Be interesting to see what transpires.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They've take the blog down.

I suppose that is the end of that.

I also suppose we aren't likely to learn what happens next.

If it was a hoax, we've ended it.

If not, I wish him the best of luck.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
His livejournal is still up complete with Youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Yes, I see that.

Just the 30daystodeath.com... is down.

I don't know about the journal url or how it's connected to the other one. I assumed they were both hosted by the same provider.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Live Journal is hosted by LiveJournal.com, its a seperate entity from his website.
Same goes for Youtube.com

I imagine if they got word of what was going on, they would take the same attitude as his prior host.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Actually his name won't be Robert Paulsen until he dies. You see in Project Mayhem there are no names, only in death.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Then the entity I contacted was the right one. They had his personal identifying account information for the domain.

I see no reason to pursue the other two.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This may sound crass, but personally I believe if he wants to kill himself, he should be able to do it. I don't blame you all for wanting to report him and hopefully save his life, but who are you to decide whether he should live or die? Is it for your own benefit that you want to feel like you saved him? I am not trying to be mean but I just thought that maybe there is another way to look at it.

I say more power to him, personally suicide is not for me, but who am I to judge. It is his life and he should be able to decide when it ends, not you and I.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Originally posted by sputniksteve
...but who are you to decide whether he should live or die?

Who decided? We just made it more difficult for him to proceed as effortlessly as he intended. If he really wants to kill himself, very little stops him.

Is it for your own benefit that you want to feel like you saved him?

Actually, no.

This could still be a hoax. And if that is the case, then we have appropriately complicated those aims as well.

I say more power to him...

Really? You make this sound like a rational choice. I'm sure we could debate that point forever, but I happen to think otherwise.

Moreover, for some who are particularly vulnerable, suicide can be easily encouraged.

For that alone, he and others like him should be prevented from advertising their intentions.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Maybe now his family might actually get a heads up if authorities were called.
I certainly hope so.
I am going to follow his utube vids to see if he is still adding to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join