It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Operation AJAX
Simply repeating lying, BS etc. does not an effective agrument make. If you feel you are on such solid ground dude, then whats with the ad hom and strawman stuff? Really now If you are really an MD Id expect more than this childish banter.
Back on topic:
If you are convinced that a nuke was used, then kindly explain the lack of any real documented evidence as such.
1) No destruction beyond the immediate WTC area?
2) You keep rambling on about 'Hiroshima type effects" where please?
Nothing in pub med:
I mean we are talking 7+ years post event No? Why no massive cancer cluster in Manhattan
3) Fallout? Where?
4) Any country with DSP type satelites would have observed a double flash signature of the event if above ground or seismic activity beyond the collapse of the structure if below.
5) Lack of blast damage beyond the WTC site. Heck the overpressure alone would have burst eardrums, in Jersey eh? Even for a suitcase nuke.
6) Lack of any EMP effects anywhere
and on and on and on..... :shk:
Originally posted by pteridine
The admonishment to "think outside the box" is most helpful in that it identifies the purveyor as having no idea of what is going on or what to do in a given situation.
Originally posted by pteridineThis means that you, like all the other CTer's, have no evidence of anything and would like everyone to believe what you say and "trust you" because you just know something was amiss. I must say that your theory might seem like outside the box thinking to you, but it is firmly inside the box built by all the other Cter's who also invoke magic out of desperation.