It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermate, C4, Micro Nukes Prove 911 Was and Inside/Outside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thermate, C4, Micro-Nukes Prove 911 Was An Inside/Outside Job
By Ed Ward, MD
1-15-8

Thermate, C4, Micro Nukes Prove 911 Was an Inside/Outside Job Is The Only Proven Theory that Complies with All of the Evidence in One Proven Theory.

To date, not one valid referenced fact has been established to refute a single proven fact in about 300 references presented in the article, let alone the primary evidence for micro nukes in the WTC.

1. Three Massive WTC Craters - See us gov LIDAR proof:

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

2. Five Acres of WTC Land Brought to Seering Temperatures in a Few Hours by an 'Anaerobic, Chlorine Fueled "Fire" - Impossible by Basic Laws of Physics. See us gov Thermal Images proof:

3. Tritium Levels 55 Times (normal) Background Levels assessed a numerical value of 'traces' and 'of no human concern'. See us gov (DOE report) proof: groups.yahoo.com...

4. An Impossible "Fire" (Combustion Process). See Laws of Physics for Fire/Combustion Process and Dr. Cahill's data on 'anaerobic incineration'. rense.com...

5. And More Proprietary Evidence

Ed Ward, MD - 911 Related Articles - Chronological:

Bombs in the WTC Buildings Proves Nothing to Racist-Fascist Bigots www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Micro-Nukes at the WTC

www.thepriceofliberty.org... General evidence for inside job and background of micro nukes

Update: Micro-Nukes at the WTC

Main micro nuke evidence presented in this article.

Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC

Verifying the Source of WTC Tritium Levels that Are 55 Times "Background Levels" www.rense.com...

Prof. Jones Denies, Ignores, Misrepresents Proven Tritium Levels 55 Times Normal Background Levels
www.rense.com...

Update: Factual Evaluation of the DOE WTC Tritium Report Data - 911 groups.yahoo.com...

Breakdown of the WTC Rain and Firehose Water - 4 Million Gallons of Dilution groups.yahoo.com...

DrEd

[edit on 8-2-2009 by EdWardMD]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Google Video Link

I will have to agree with Ed on this one. I feel the videos above are worth watching for anyone looking into the mini nuke hypothesis.

WMD at the WTC? Oh yes.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Didn't I mention this before? On September 11, 2001 when the south tower 'exploded' I said "They're falling already
".

There is nothing left in the tub where two 110 story buildings were. TWO people. Nothing was left to put back together. The buildings are dust, the core is dust, all of the equipment and furniture turned to dust. How does this happen? Where does Carbonized Paper come from? not to mention the meteors of concrete and steel. METEORS

Who has explained the explosion in the basement before flight 11 hit?

A new eyewitness who was working in the WTC on 9/11 has gone on record to describe how he heard multiple grenade-like explosions around the basement levels of the north tower, backing up William Rodriguez' story, the WTC janitor who reported explosions before the first plane hit the tower.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Even if the World Trade Centers were made of 500,000 tons of Wood and Playdoh they would still withstand the fire/suffocating Black Smoke.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The amount of evidence is overwhelming.It will forever remain in denial by our government for the sake of national security.No matter what..if the DOD was behind the operation it was a demonstration of the power of the Shadow Governments withing the world.IWG or Invisible World Government with access to highly advanced science and technology.
from the light bulb to the nuclear bomb in 50 years...
somebody somewhere tapped into intelligence far beyond the capacities of our normal deductive timeline.

good instincts make better detectives.

Lot's of info here, way to go.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Maybe someone can help answer a question I have.
I was watching the first video posted on this thread.
About 1:45 they begin listing of some questionable things.

#7 said "People, computers, furniture vanished but abundant paper remained intact."

Why would paper be unaffected in the case of a mini nuke/wmd/whatever....?
Curious and Confused.

Thanks ahead to anyone who can help.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And why hasn't Obama suggested reopening the 9-11 investigation.

Because he is part of the whole overall plan.

42 months left.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does anyone here no the definition of "hyperbole"?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

Maybe someone can help answer a question I have.
I was watching the first video posted on this thread.
About 1:45 they begin listing of some questionable things.

#7 said "People, computers, furniture vanished but abundant paper remained intact."

Why would paper be unaffected in the case of a mini nuke/wmd/whatever....?
Curious and Confused.

Thanks ahead to anyone who can help.

It's a very good question, the abundance of paper is further evidence to suggest the use of sophisticated nuclear bombs. I expect Ed can give a better answer but it's much like a similiar effect as to how a microwave would cook the food but bypass the paper container.

Basically it's all to do with the high strength to weight ratio and lack of water contained in paper, the rays coming off the bomb passed straight through the paper, where as the water in the concrete absorbed the heat making it expand instantly, exploding the concrete into powder as the water tries to escape (water turned into vapour expands 10 fold) when the radiation instantly heated and vaporised all the water in the concrete making it expand and blow apart completely and thoroughly. The only other way to do that (explode all the concrete so thoroughly), would be to have explosives mixed in with the concrete. But you see it wasn't really the concrete exploding, more like the water inside the concrete expanded dramatically breaking apart the concrete on a very acute level, creating those massively dense mushroom clouds.

WTC exploding into powder. Note that the concrete is already turning to powder BEFORE it hits the ground, which can be clearly seen in all the 'collapse' videos. Approx. 120,000 tons of steel 'went missing' (was vaporised) too. An official analysis of the dust clouds rolling down Manhattan immediately after the collapse contained tiny specks of steel in the cloud, as reported by the mainstream media.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think it is obvious just from the above picture that a tremendous force was used to throw that building upward and out.

We have been lied to about everything. I would not be surprised if the powers that be now know this and thats why they are planning for such civil unrest. We will be a nation of those without work and can actually focus on what realy happened at 911.

There are only two theories that make sense any longer. They rigged the WTC after the first attempt in 1993 with explosives in case they were left with no choice but to bring them down in the future. The PTB rigged this complex to come down to start a series of events that would change the world as we know it.

We have subsonic blasts on tape that coincide with events on tape. Witnesses that survived the event describing how they could here explosions before the planes hit. Fisical evidence of controlled explosions from man made devices. What more does it take to convince people this was deliberate on the part of more than just a few people in planes.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aubryish

Even if the World Trade Centers were made of 500,000 tons of Wood and Playdoh they would still withstand the fire/suffocating Black Smoke.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Aubryish]

haha, yes that is so true. Perhaps we should forget concrete and steel altogether and build the freedom tower out the same materials they make passports with.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Insol,

Very good answer and example on the paper. I think of it as density x thickness. Ie, even air will stop neutrons - just takes alot more 'thickness' of air to do it. Air content - humidity, DUST - especially 2 billion pounds of it - WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE DENSITY OF AIR to neutrons and tremendously decrease the 'thichness' of air required to stop a neutron. Water is probably the best natural neutron stopper - higher than steel even - if I remember my neutron penetration data correctly. They do now make a polymer that is a better stopper than water. As a general rule, the quicker you stop a neutron the more heat given off. Thanks for the excellent assist.

Ed

[edit on 9-2-2009 by EdWardMD]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think the important thing is that all of us who have researched know that 9/11 was an inside job. This evidence just supports it even more atop the mountains of other evidence. If this kind of terror is possible by our own governments I think it is only the tip of the iceberg. So stock up and get ready for the next because it doesn't stop here.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aubryish

Interesting fact, The Jones twins - Alex/Steven - have no problems with 911 was an inside job, but both organizations are desperate to scam, hide, ignore the nuke evidence. Vialls - God have mercy on his departed soul - was the first to note Israeli Dimona nuke coverage in the overseas terrorist bombs. But the complete defiance to note proven nuke evidence - TOZ - the other zionists - mormons (better than christians and israelites) by the BYU crew and Alex, sets the nuke coming from Dimona for me. CIA disinformationists IMO. Many of the supposed 911 truth groups also fit in this category. Any group not screaming nuke is incredibly ignorant or part of gov disinformation.

DrEd

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've heard of Alex Jones restrictions to discuss (zionists) That's another conspiracy linked to 9/11 and the NWO. How is the information ignored that you continuously present in this forum. I believe we're allowed to have a daily "vent" here discussing 9/11 cover ups until we're blue in the face but where is Justice?

So I take this into consideration as I scroll through information, the conspiracy involves waayy more people than I first thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aubryish

Aub,

You are right about WAY more people knowing about this. But, what was surprising to me was the fact that many we look to for help - truthers - ARE RIGHT IN WITH THE GOV. Most already knew the corporate gov presses were part of the cover. If any 911 group is not noting the nuke evidence, they are part of gov disinformation until proven otherwise.

Ed

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWardMD

What sort of a device do you propose was used? A dial up backpack nuke of some sort or something smaller?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWardMD

That's quite an assertion Mr. Medical Doctor, MD. I'd love for you to tell the firefighters, rescue workers, victims families of the 9/11 truth movement that they're disinfo agents working for the government.

Saying words like that is the quickest way to discredit yourself and have no chance of being recognized. I was even going to look at the evidence you presented until that insult.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
this was a false flag attack plain and simple.. with so many inconsistencies and physics anomolies that will make anyone who cares to take a look go nutz... as they say the bigger the lie the harder it is to beleive that it is a lie... The first reaction you get when you tell people about 911 is no way! its too big too hide!! what about the media? what bout the FBI etc? How could they all be lying? This is the biggest hurdle to showing the people the treason es act that was commited againts them.. I beleive most people now beleive at a min it was allowed to happen... and maybe 30 percent know it was an inside job... whats left is most likely psyop agents and new soon to be born truthers... SPREAD THE TRUTH!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Small, Semi-Pure Hydrogen (minimum) from Dimona Israel is the most likely scenerio, IMO. There are some old suitcase bomb pics in my original article via Vialls. This was way better than them and probably smaller in size too.

DrEd

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Fission bombs would leave radioactive debris. What was found that would lead you to believe this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join