It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Employee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here, the members here seem friendly I'll be using this site a lot

But I'm quite interested in a few stories I've read of people claiming to know someone or actually being an ex employee of the fbi/skunkworks/area 51 etc.

Of course many of them are not believable but I was wondering have there been any users that seemed actually genuine and that people know are not lying in some way or another?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well I feel that some of those people are just looking for attention. But some fellow ATS'rs do work deep in various military industries and if you get to know them well enough will have absolutely facinating conversations with you through U2U that I have no doubt (granted you befriend the right ATS people) will leave you satisfied.

But remember on the internet people can live out there wannabe alter egos, and some of those people frequent ATS as much as any high profile sight on the internet.

With time you BS detector which for men is located (according to Richard Marcinko) right behind and below the hot chick detector in the male brain (I'm sure women have something similar) will be going "awooooga!! awooooga!! warning BS detected!"with some posters stories.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Well I feel that some of those people are just looking for attention. But some fellow ATS'rs do work deep in various military industries and if you get to know them well enough will have absolutely facinating conversations with you through U2U that I have no doubt (granted you befriend the right ATS people) will leave you satisfied.

But remember on the internet people can live out there wannabe alter egos, and some of those people frequent ATS as much as any high profile sight on the internet.

With time you BS detector which for men is located (according to Richard Marcinko) right behind and below the hot chick detector in the male brain (I'm sure women have something similar) will be going "awooooga!! awooooga!! warning BS detected!"with some posters stories.

Ahh okay thanks for that. Could you tell me which members please?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I won't point out specific posters as they are not here to defend themselves if I start calling them out. some are here for years some show up for a week looking for attention and leave like passing clouds. use your intuition with suspect posts. it is probably correct.

but some of them are very real and do know what they are talking about. you'll begin to figure out which is which. U2U's conversations are very telling.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ok thanks, but how do you know they are real have people seen some kind of proof?

And surely the government would know what they're doing and sack them?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have met a couple of employees of Skunkworks......... they won't talk. If they did they might have to kill me afterwards

I also have a cousin in Army Intelligence.............Haven't seen him in years.

The guy that does in home installations where I work has the you know what's to ask questions. He did a job for retired Col. -----------. He told him stuff about the SR-71 that he didn't know. Later he gets a job in a home for another high ranking military person and spouts off the stuff he heard.........he said this guy got VERY noticeably angry which kinda, well almost, confirms what he was originally told. Maybe someday he will find out if that really was the truth or just misinformation.

As far as anybody here, well, I need to start really reading things to find them myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sounds like you want too much information. Why so probing? Got my eye on you....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
Sounds like you want too much information. Why so probing? Got my eye on you....

It's called curiosity

top topics

join