It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Berg and the Obama Birth Certificate Controversy comes to an end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Umm, no. It appears that you are not reading your own thread. Look at redhatty's post. That is correct, and where it stands currently.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wheres his lawsuit truth? Why has Berg being virtually denied by every court? Call us when the man launches another of his wacko lawsuits... which will be never... but I can picture you waiting next to you telephone for his call to confirm that "he got Obama".... so...
no seriously if this is what your heartr desires then by all means stick around in the gloryhole philip berg is digging for himself.

Nobody has proven Obama is a not natural born citizen because.. well he is a natural born citizen. He was actually born on these United states. Its sort of a moot ya know. Its me continously trying to prove that pigs can fly. Its just pointless.

I tell ya what. How about you post us the evidence, constitutionally and by law why president Obama is not a citizen, or give us proof that he was not born on these United states, and I will be more than happy to inform you of where the information is false. Iv got a tonne of info left over, nicely saved here, so please. By all means.

<< 1   >>

join