It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatent misuse of power period.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
here is something for all to disect here at ats
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seems to me he had 5 prior DUI's and a revoked drivers license from listening to dispatch conversation.

Don't know many other details, so hard to make a judgment.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
they have every right to tear him off the bike...they have the guns, they have the badge, and he is in jail after 8 months.
if the police did not have the right to do this, they would not have done it.
F your rights, the police have all the power and you have none, why do you think this type of thing keeps happening over and over and over?
wake up!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
the only valid point which springs to mind so far is the defendants utter silence - not one protest or ` why you doing this to me ?`

you can ` spin ` that either way

i am inclined to believe that a guy with no licence and 5 drunk driving convictions Knew the risks - and was prepared for the consequences of getting caught / doing time

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
F your rights, the police have all the power and you have none, why do you think this type of thing keeps happening over and over and over?
wake up!!

And forget about other people's rights to safe roadways, free of drunk drivers who are not licensed and most likely have no insurance either. Your tune will change dramatically when a drunk comes slamming into your vehicle and puts you in the hospital and totals your vehicle. And hope that it doesnt end up worse so you can come back here and tell us all about how you think this drunk's or the drunk that hit you has rights to do what they just did to you.

I have yet to see anyone who owns one of them crotch rockets drive it with responsibility. They weave in and out of traffic, zoom past all the cars at the light when it turns green and think they own the road.

I hope it keeps happening, cops need to yank these drunks off the road and lock them up for repeat offenses.

I salute the cops for doing their job. And I hope they find more and haul them off to the drunk tanks.

Cheers!!!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So its an abuse of power for the cops to do their jobs now?

I don't know about WV But In MO where i live you can be arrested for speeding if you going faster than 15 mph over the limit.

It didn't help this guys case that he had 5 DUI convictions and was driving on a revoked License according to the dispatcher in the vid.

And since the video wasn't uploaded by the cops i have to question if its been edited in anyway to twist it around by someone to suit their cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I guess i did'nt look at all the angles

top topics

join