It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know how my site issue got fixed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have been on this site for a year, (same computer) and never have been able to use my back arrow. Today I posted this question in a new members forum and within an hour I was able to use my back arrow function. Does anyone know how this is possible?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 8-2-2009 @ 12:54 PM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

Hello ATS, I have a few questions, forgive me if they sound silly.
I have tried to find the answers on my own with no luck.
First is why cant I use my back arrow on this site? I will surf around and when I want to go back to the last page, I cant. The back arrow just keeps me on the same page and i have to start all over again at home page and try and remember where i visited. Next is what are the constant clicking noises on this site?
Last is when i try to post a reply to a users comment (not to the users main thread) it posts on the last page of main thread instead of under the members comment i was trying to reply to. I dont want to keep experimenting with it and have my replies ending up in wrong places making no sense to people reading them.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,Thanks.

signature

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
TPTB found out they screwed up your surveillance.

(Unfortunately, what SHOULD be a humorous remark, made in jest, isn't)

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Does my question sound that stupid? If the answer is extremely simple someone please tell me. I dont know too much about computers, I seriously thought this was odd.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Shouldn`t this be posted in the Board Business and Question forum instead of here? Oh, by the way, when you "reply" to anyones thread, it normally goes to the last page. That is nothing new.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
OH boy Mr. condescending, pardon me all over. In regards to posting it there, i did and got no answer. This then became a "gray" area to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wash222
OH boy Mr. condescending, pardon me all over. In regards to posting it there, i did and got no answer. This then became a "gray" area to me.

Mr. condesending? First off, the name is FiatLux, second, learn how to discuss things with others on this site without breaking the rules. I wasn`t trying to be condesending, what your asking SHOULD be in the other forum, not here, even if you didn`t get an answer.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by FiatLux]

top topics

join