It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you describe the "NWO" religion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The "New World Order" (NWO) / ill.uminati / "Powers that be" ... call them what you will... the global puppeteers leading us towards a one-world government under their control.

They seem to be operating according to very ancient occult/religious beliefs, such as a belief in the spiritual power of nature, odd rituals such as can be seen in groups like Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones, and so on. Lots of influence from Babylon and a seemingly esoteric astrological type of thought.

There are lots of websites and videos dealing with this matter but I still don't have a clear, system-level grasp of the spiritual underpinnings of the NWO. So how can we define/describe this system in broad brushstrokes?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The NWO is a think tank..

The only problem is THEY THINK FOR THEM # SELVS

dumbasses

i guess you could call it a religion but then again "one would need morals"

and this lot have 0

More like a cult.. with less brains than some kid in wakco who followed that other nutjob railen..

let me tell you a funny story!!

One day "in my youth" I was sat with friends watching tv getting stoned "i dont smoke no more" but still.. we was all chatting away smoking our joints and a joke was made.. "what do you get if you cross and austrailan with an alien"

railean 1!! or something to that effect lol

the odd thing was the next clip on the tv was of this nutcase who called his sect "railens".. we came close to pissing ourselfs put it that way..

some people realllly are and do embody "infinity" in all its glory

nwo are scum always have been always will be...

and just on a side note as it was "there is not just one nwo" there are many all vying for power and "mental" # that they belive is bistowed or Granted to them just becouseeee "moot"

there nutts.. simple or we would have a utopia by now "dont cha think"

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
NWO
the new world order is something of a mystery but is starting to show
itself, with camps, fences, trailers and all sort of other items that are
being shipped to these locations.
how long will it be before marshall law becomes effect. then we all can see
what is really happening.

as far as a nwo religion, I have no idea what that will mean?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by crazyjames65]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Their religion is the false worship of the almighty dollar. They "atone" for their "sins" by making the poor poorer and the weak weaker.

new topics

top topics

join