It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thank you Dear Joan!

I'm sure we are all guided, I'm sure about that.

Even people that are arguing and pushing.
It's our payment.

You are doing Divinely.
They are aswell!

I'll start my work.

SNC

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would have to say that the "feelings" of being immortal are generally due to those inclinations that we have to strive in "evolving as a species." It has nothing to do with actually being immortal in a physical sense, but more in a spiritual sense for the collective and not the individual (individual basis is considered insanity.. collective basis is seeing the Truth in a sane manner).

Example: Anne Frank... I read her writings and I feel instantly connected through space and time because she poured her spirit (soul) into her writings. She made a mark in this life. This, to me, is the afterlife for a person. It is to exist, though not physically or mentally aware of the existence, beyond death. Once a person ceases to exist.. well, the only thing that is left for the world of the living is the mark they made upon it. Like the Sumarians have done.... the Mayan... the Ancient Egyptian... and the Jewish through their beautifully written allgorical piece, aka Tanakh. The concept of hell and heaven only exists for those who are "alive".. in other words, able to make conscious choices.. after that, it is about your "spirit" being kept alive and that can only be done by deeply impacting the world (hopefully positively)... though, you personally will be gone and not aware of this mark.

This is my view on immortality and it is what is spoken behind the words of the Tanakh. To believe in immortality in a physical sense or even mental sense is to still not understand the allegorical teaching. Speculation is fine, but the Jewish were brilliant enough to realize that we do not know and all we know is what I just stated.. thus, should be what is achieved for in this Life.. to positively impact the world and the future of the planet that we will one day leave behind permanently. The resurrection was simply an allegory to teach becoming aware of our lot here on this planet.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlesthobo

I am of Nephilimic heretige. That is about all I will say about it. In the other thread I go into a little bit more depth about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is about all I can say.

And did you mean my signiture line in your other question?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
reply to post by justamomma

JAM, I beleive what is strongly needed here is a presense that speaks from the Jewish point of view. I would welcome your comments and religious insights into the discussion we are having, regarding the Ra materials. Because of this, I invite you speak where you see fit and inject aspects of your learning and insights. It is good to meet you BTW.

Thank you for this. You are very kind.
I am still reading through all of this. It is quite fascinating and I always encourage imagination and speculations.. but I have, at the same time become quite a realist in understanding the viewpoints of the people from whose bloodline I am descended. Have you ever studied the Masada myth? It is accepted to be an actual event when, in actuality, it was not. In understanding this myth, more of the way that the Jewish have impacted this world can be understood. It was the paganistic views that corrupted this ideal... the hellenistic view points (being that of Egypt, Greece, and Rome). The Jewish (well, the ones who are enlightened) understand the realism behind the Tanakh and this deeply impacts their philisophical approach to life. If it were not for the Jewish, the common person would not have quite the ability they now have to impact the world; for before the jewish, it was always those in the upper class who had the say so.

Though, there is a certain intrigue in the writings concerning the accurate way they were able to create what is written in the Tanakh in the way that it is being created even now.. as we all sit here speculating on these things and breathing air into our lungs. So, honestly... there is much to speculate on.. I find what is said here quite fascinating and inspiring for sure!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After having reviewed this thread, there are several points I would like to make. This is coming from a Jewish perspective mind you.

1. The Cain/Abel/Seth bloodline is all allegorical. This is clear if one, again, understood the allegorical elements of the Jewish literature (and even the ancient Egyptian's views).

2. The ruling bloodlines are not truly the ruling bloodlines.. they only "see" it that way for now and if one has to declare themselves as such, they are not truly ruling. The ruling do not declare as much. There are two types of ruling bloodlines... one is "in control" for the moment and the other is most likely not even aware of it.. though, they are becoming more aware (which basically goes to say.. the common man is getting fed up). Those declaring it are the ones, no offense to take.. just truth being told here, who only wish they could take part on either side.

3. I have enjoyed the great imaginations of many on this thread. Was great fun. I am always supportive of good story tellings.

4. Keep it up! Loving the entertainment

[edit on 16-2-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Recent Post and JTB Reply:

"KS: I have understood from some sources that Lucifer, the Light Bringer, the fallen angel was Ea (geneticist) who went against his family and genetically gave humans (or some humans) an extra tweak or two. Your take on this?

J: It is difficult to beleive that a Light-Bringer would actually strive against the Families (Houses). You have to remember that these guys are as thick as theaves. I wouldn't be suprised if in that particular setting that God was showing the Light-Bringer his cards and the Light-Bringer his. However, the myths and legends all speak truth to the wise listener. We all take from them what we need and desire to be seen in reality around us. "

Thank you for the reply - I wish to ask for clarification of the above, please - How can it be difficult to believe someone would strive against their family ?? It happens all the time - all that has to happen is for someone to have an independent though/action!

According to history, Ea tweaked us genetically and enraged his family to whom he'd had enough and wanted to give life for the sake of life (us, free will) and let us be. The history is full of Ea/Enlil references and statues, etc., so how can you refer to this as a myth/legend? Either it is, or it isn't....

I also don't understand the religious connotations, homages, beliefs (referencing mormon, jesus, etc.) you make here as to me there is only one Ultimate Creator, the Creator of All That Is, everything else are fragments, ESPECIALLY organized religion and bs (belief systems) - which if traced back can see that the Holy Bible even relates to Ea and genetics by confusing "God the Creator" with "Ea the Geneticist who Came from Another World" and created the world in seven days (well, one day of theirs is like a thousand years to us which explains the time difference between creating in a day vs creating over years). The dialects of Da-Ea-Ba-Al, "Ea"-su (Easu), I could go on, but I think my point is made. I'm asking for clarification of that history, please and thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello Joan,

When you began your first posts in the other thread, I felt a great deal of comfort. Now, in reading these, and in other sites with similar information, I am feeling a great deal of discomfort and I can't figure out if it is related to the worldly stresses in my life that I am experiencing or something else. In short, I am one confused and anxious cookie these days. Is this possibly related to all that is going on?

I had posted questions in that thread that you didn't have a chance to get to, I am going to repost some of them here. Is that okay?

Can you explain empaths to me? Also, the response you gave of going to Buddism to help understand being a wanderer/starseed does not resonate with me. As we have discussed before, I am a follower of Jesus. Now, whether or not Eastern thought makes more sense of the negative and positive ideas for our true existence than traditional Christian ideas, Buddism is not going to help me in understanding my path here because of my particular experiences. So, given this, is there something else you could recommned in terms of remembering?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Hello Joan,

This line,

signature
Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

Martin Luther King Jr.

I have some other questions for your attention.

Can you elaborate on what these words mean to you?

Satan?/Lucifer?
Seth?/Horus?
Gilgamesh?--This one i am very interested in...
Sons of God?---Historically
People of Shem?/ Shem?

Last but not least, For many years i have heard of a working Stargate(s) in several different areas of the World. Not so much the one you see on TV but similar in idea. Fact or Fiction?

Thanks for your time,
LH

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Littlesthobo]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlesthobo

Shrooms and '___' are as natural as hemp and other herbs. In fact, '___' is a naturally occuring substance of the human body.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Little Star

Interesting you mention feeling odd lately and about the postings. I have similar issues. All of a sudden I could not think of questions to pose here. When the thread started all sorts of questions rattled around in my brain, but I can't seem to force a question now. Many of my questions were answered by Joan, and I really took time to let them absorb, maybe my mind has switched to another mode. I don't know.

I do know, however, that when JIA had the epiphany that our positivity will surely send us to another dire situation, I put on the brakes for just a moment. I pondered if I could actually be negative ... if I could enjoy the life of leisure and plenty (I sure haven't had it this time around). And I am proud (or really fooled) to admit that I could NOT. I need to feel like I am improving situations.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Questions regarding the Pleiadians:

Most people who channel Pleiadians or members of the Galactic Federation mention "First Contact." As far as you know, is there such thing as First Contact planned?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
LS: In short, I am one confused and anxious cookie these days. Is this possibly related to all that is going on?

J: Well, yes. I mean Heirophant HH came in his official capacity, and many times these kinds of things trigger things. So yes. Even in discussing them, various lives will weigh in and let you know what they think about it. Me, I listen to the winds and usually go with what they decide unless I sense that it might be for our best good. Then I'll slowly scrape away at it.

It is possible however that your house connectivity is such that you are not destined to participate in Armageddon. If this is the case then you should relax a bit and not push hard to enter (ie. discuss things that would increase your readiness for such an event), however the downside is that if you do enter and your connectivity's opinion was based on fear and the thought that avoiding preparation would lead to actual avoidance, then you are not prepared. I hate these circular and meandering logics myself, but I think this is a good way to put it.

LS: I had posted questions in that thread that you didn't have a chance to get to, I am going to repost some of them here. Is that okay?

J: It would save me a bunch of time reading through all the text. I would appreciate that much. Thanks.

LS: Can you explain empaths to me?

J: I can give you my take on empathy. It hardly ever works correctly, in that it doesn't actually work like it shows on Star Trek with Deana Troy, in that the impulses that sometimes come to you don't necessarily correlate with the person you are thinking its comming from. Paranioa is also a common problem amoung empaths. I'm talking about active astral empathy here, usually what people are refering to as "empath".

Every once in a long while all the pieces come together though and you get an empath that is quite accurate.

Empathy as a virtue though, I am all for in that there is a sanctity to life and many people don't really meditate on this issue. Its not all about warm feelings and wanting to help, it has a lot more to do with doing what's right when the chips are down and actually helping in situations where help is needed.

When dealing with spiritual forces, you really have to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good, so that you remain balanced IMO.

LS: Also, the response you gave of going to Buddism to help understand being a wanderer/starseed does not resonate with me. As we have discussed before, I am a follower of Jesus. Now, whether or not Eastern thought makes more sense of the negative and positive ideas for our true existence than traditional Christian ideas, Buddism is not going to help me in understanding my path here because of my particular experiences. So, given this, is there something else you could recommned in terms of remembering?

J: That is fine. Free Will. But you have to keep this in mind. Christianity is a box. Boxes keep the things in it in, and things out of it out. If you have a curious streak, this isn't conducive to boxes. In other words, if you are in a box, either stay in the box, or come to terms with the problems that looking outside the box brings and intellectually deciding what you want to do.

There is much truth in the Jewish and Christian scriptures. 99% of the time this will serve a Western human being well.

However, I can tell that with this anxiety of what might lie outside the box, a part of you ir recognizing that you can't be entirely ignorant of what might come in from outside, so you study a bit. Hedging your bets so to speak. I resonate with this logic as well.

About remembering, I would say these things. IMO, HH's discourse was for the purpose of investigating the possibility that humanity and Christianity are ready for some new truths. At this point it is an investigation, an experiment of sorts. The final decision rests upon the people as to what the group decides, however for Ra and Seth to come out with their perspectives on higher dimentional living indicates a group desire to know more. HOwever, it is always a balance between knowing too little and knowing too much. Its possible that these Materials will result in a failed experiment either because of disinterest or because people figure that their older ways of thinking are sufficent for their needs.

It resonates. Things that resonate are usually true in some way. However, understand that religion has never been about knowing the most truth, but finding the balance so that the whole group can participate and make good use of the truth that they have. For example, it would be a poor religion indeed that required you to be a PHD in order to understand any part of it. But also it would make a poor religion if only the kiddies found it sufficently intellectually stimulating, like the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause. Thus balance.

LH: This line, "Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men." (Martin Luther King Jr.)

J: At this time of The End, I (and many others) have realized that the intellectual pursuit for knowledge and understanding has lead to situations in which people find themselves in more power than they care to have.

A case in point: nuclear weapons. We are addicted to them, in that we can't keep the peace without the stalemate the forms between them. We can't get rid of them either because that would upset the balance as well. I beleive that our salvation will come from a new respect for the spiritual consequences of our actions. I do not beleive that the words of Jesus Christ were very much understood nor very well applied by the common man. I beleive that we can do better.

By thinking this, I realized as not to be a hypocrit that I had to do something. It didn't need to be very big, but I had to lend my free time to something of a postive nature (hard work and positive result) at this time, or I had no business thinking this opinion. So many men have opinions that do not reflect in their decision making process. I realized that I had to do something, or the opinion was a dalliance, not a true opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
cont.

But Joan, I hear all of you saying, you are talking about HH's stuff, not nuclear disarmimant. One of the things that happens in the schools HH was talking about is going to the root causes of things. While many peaceful beings are trying to get rid of nukes, I beleive that the underlying cause for such things is mistrust, a lack of spiritual education, and thinking that you can be Christian (or X-ian) without being actively involved in a noble cause. Through the transformation of human beings to bringing out their potential for civilized, noble behavior, this world will be in bad shape, espacially in our new climate of technology, and in the higher dimentions, advanced magicks. I beleive that the "cure" (rather a treatment) is in developing a person's latent nobility their tendancy towards positivity and not that which degrades them...which interestingly enough is EXACTLY what I am engaged in at this time.

SNC might apologize for his developing English skills but his true worth is his enthusiasm in doing things positively. He doesn't have to spell things correctly in order to convey his message of hope, a message of what he is. He lives to help and a part of his approachability is that he's not a "Carved block" himself. He is in the same mess we are, and trying to do well with what he has.

This is initiation, or rather, initiation is about choosing something positive, working hard at acheiving it under your own steam, and acheiving small victories that make us all better. Some are better than others at doing it. I don't have a skill at Heirophantry as Insider or Hidden Hand. So I concentrate on something that I'm better at.

LH: Can you elaborate on what these words mean to you?

Satan?/Lucifer?

J: I'll give you something new to chew on, a different perspective than what you are used to. Satan, as an idea, is life that has gone awry. What do you do with life that has gone awry? Why you pour in strong life to balance it out. For example, if you have an elderly lady who has problems caring for herself, what do you do? You get a big burly nurse who, between the two of them, they can both live. Both are cared for, both lean on each other, and they do not impact universal balance.

Question: what do you do with life that thinks differently? There is an idea that you keep throwing them out of town, like derelicts and drunks. Its the town sherrif's job to keep the ne'er-do-wells out of town. Another more enlightened idea (that has been proven time and time again) is to help the ne'er-do-wells with the assistance of strong beings.

An example of this is, how do you win the War on Drugs? Firstly, by understanding that its not a War. The correct idea (and America will have to continue to wade in a much of drug-related crime and staggering detention costs until they recognize this) is rehabilitation and true correction. At this time "correction" is a euphamism for punishment. It is analogous to slavery back in history. Its a degraded answer to a question that could have an enlightened answer. The enlightened answer is true correction, which does carry with it aspects of punishment, but also rehabilitation.

Who is the greater Angel, the one more deserving of praise for his Love and endurance. One who spends his time around angels all day, or one that chose to live with demons? How many of you could have made that choice? It is similar to Angelina Jolie. Which stars choose to live in their comfortable mansions being attended to hand and foot, and how many celebrities are out there, boots on the ground, lending their public attention to shedding the light on the less fortunates of the world.

Interestingly, universal balance is only maintained by seeing to the needs of all lives. Where there are lives who need assistance, God asks his strongest to minister to them. Or what happens? Its a mess, demons wander from person to person, get into the wrong places, get into mischeif, when all they want is a bit of entertainment, food and shelter. Just what the next guy is getting.

LH: Seth?/Horus?

J: In Ancient Egypt there was a similar story to that of Michael and Lucifer warring, and that of Seth vs. Horus. Horus was supposed to kill Seth. However, Seth had chopped his older brother Osirus, Horus's pop, into 22 pieces. It seems its kind of a given that Horus will run into the same problems as Osirus. However this has been problematic for Seth as well.

LH: Gilgamesh?--This one i am very interested in...

J: Gilgamesh was a hero amoung the Annunaki, the Summarians, along with Kthullu, Enki/Enlil, and a whole bunch of other Gods/Heros. This was in the cycle previous to this one. If I had to guess where Gilgamesh is now, probably in the entity known as God The Father in Christian lore. To their credit, a lot of the older problems have been corrected, showing how Gods are enlightened.

LH: Sons of God?---Historically

J: Sons and daughters of Adam (Atum). After the Garden incident, they married into the clans around the Garden (yes, science is correct in saying that man has existed for longer than the Garden incident) the sons of men.

I've been taught that Adam was Sanat Kumara of Shamballah, and I think this correct. Over the years, the "God of this World" has been applied to Sanat, Lucifer, and of course God The Father.

It is interesting in biblical lore that the result of this union were "Men of Great Renoun" or our Reptilian friends. Now spirits don't reproduce like physical people do. I suppose the Nephilim just came back into incarnation at about this time through the seed of Adam and Eve. This would explain well I think how they were around back then.

LH: People of Shem?/ Shem?

J: Can't remember much of the people of Shem. Any connection with the Tower of Babel?

LH: Last but not least, For many years i have heard of a working Stargate(s) in several different areas of the World. Not so much the one you see on TV but similar in idea. Fact or Fiction?

J: A literal stargate, no. However, there are ways to peer into the higher dimentions in a very immersive way that the idea of the "Stargate" could have been derived from. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
cont.

BJ: I pondered if I could actually be negative ... if I could enjoy the life of leisure and plenty (I sure haven't had it this time around). And I am proud (or really fooled) to admit that I could NOT. I need to feel like I am improving situations.

J: Another apple-biter. Everyone get's on Eve's case about it, but its amazing to me how many can't resist.

TANS: Most people who channel Pleiadians or members of the Galactic Federation mention "First Contact." As far as you know, is there such thing as First Contact planned?

J: Its also called "Externalization of the Heirarchy" in other places. I've seen so many indications of it (including that rather strange announcement by that Vatican astronimer) that I think we'll see something about this soon.

But from what we've gathered, it seems that people in high levels in government, religion and other influencial areas have been having contacts for years, or one variety or another. Also, so many beleive in aliens, angels and demons that it could be said that we've already made First Contact. Maybe its the same contact we've always had?

---

Oh and thanks for your thought JAM. Gives me a better idea of understanding where you are comming from.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

KS: Thank you for the reply - I wish to ask for clarification of the above, please - How can it be difficult to believe someone would strive against their family ?? It happens all the time - all that has to happen is for someone to have an independent though/action!

J: Look, what you are saying is true in human families, but not in the families. Both Insider and Hidden Hand (and me) have indicated to you that this is very rare for a person to do this. Why? Because when your memory is long enough, you see what happens to such beings.
Humans on the other hand, you could warp millions of them off this planet (Joan has quite a serious, distant look on her face when she says this) and no one would even notice it. Their memories and capacity of observation does not parallel that of Watchers.

It is as Insider and Hidden Hand have said. Just take it as a given amoung the elite, a form of "no man left behind" kind of idea. When a person does this, all attempts are made to neutralize him before he damages himself or the Family, and more often that not, he was just selected to perform a serious mission. However, it does happen that the person does not know they are on a mission and thus they do wrongly. By submitting to the rules, orders and extensive education of their House the wise and intelligent know not to do this, and do not do this.

Lucifer, even by Christian and Jewish accounting, is intelligent. If he's doing something, it will be within the constraints set by his own and other Houses. Call him evil, call him misguided, he can handle this, but don't ever think that Lucifer is not intelligent. Even Christianity will not insult him in that way.

KS: According to history, Ea tweaked us genetically and enraged his family to whom he'd had enough and wanted to give life for the sake of life (us, free will) and let us be. The history is full of Ea/Enlil references and statues, etc., so how can you refer to this as a myth/legend? Either it is, or it isn't....

J: When I say myth or legend or lore, you have to understand that I look at it in JAM's way, of all of it being allegorical, truthful and deadly serious. You have to understand that in their time, the stories of GIlgamesh, Kthullu and Tiamat, Jupiter and Hermes were all the accepted religious dogma of their day. I still hold them in similar reverence to what they were held originally. Its the "old school" in me.

It is both is and isn't KS. Even Christianity is the latest version of the Truth in a long line of Truths. Some have been more or less enlightened, some more or less degraded, but all had some measure of truth within them. Or they wouldn't resonate and not resonating not instill within the hearts and minds of their adherants faith and the ability to motivate them so powerfully.

Because of the complexity at high levels of governance upon all planes, many of these stories, so that they can be told to children and common folk have been "dumbed down" so to speak, emphasising aspects that lead to interesting storytelling. However, at the time that these things play out, these Gods and Heros that are spoken of in lore and legend were at the very least of modern man's intelligence, and most of the time far exceeding it. In other words, when a being is given a difficult assignment, many times this will be explained in lore as a punishment, where as that wasn't really the intent at the time. Or that the being was evil, and so he was cursed with something. Most of the time it is not this, but reflects living in the higher dimentions, something that humanity does not understand, that of Oneness.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Joan,

While I identify myself with Christianity, it does not mean that I follow traditional Christian thought. It is more because of a feeling of connectedness to Jesus and the love contained in his living. I have also had visions related to his life. So, I went outside of looking to the traditional Christian teachings long ago in order to explain my experiences that were not explained by normal material world explanations or the Bible. I have understood for many years that things were far more complicated and far more simple at the same time than that which is explained in the Bible. I think, and I don't mean disrespect here, that you are putting a box around what it means to be Christian as most people do. How about calling myself one that loves Christ? I follow somewhat of a religious doctrine, but not in the way most folks think of a traditional viewpoint. I don't see where Jesus taught folks should limit their questioning. That type of limiting was done in the Old Testament. Also, much of what he said was changed or incorrectly translated or understood. If I have clear memories or experiences that include Jesus and I am pushed to explain those by questioning or studying, being a Christian or follower of Christ should not be depicted as limiting one's options in discovery. I kind of am pissed off that this impression was created.

On this topic, you said that the Bible was changed and what was correct was kept and what was not was thrown out. So, where does this put the gospels written by the other disciples including Mary Magdalene?

Also, in one of your responses above, you said the following:

"The higher you go in the dimentions, the more memory is distributed (ie. held in a group form) thus those in the higher dimentions are warned that if they descend that they risk Forgetting. What remains is an urge in the human that one (or more) of these beings desends upon to try to reassemble a working version of what they had before. Thus we study our little hearts out."

Okay, so what if a person actually has a memory of standing (well really floating) in front of God and discussing the person who they now are as a human and God warning them that they would not remember a whole lot?

What does this indicate about the person to you?

I mean, what do you think it says about that person's origins or whatever?

Also, I remember being taken through training exercises before coming. So the part of what you stated that I copied which talks about reassembling a working version of what they had before makes sense to me.

Then, there is this sense I have had all of my life of waiting for something to happen. Now, I get the impression that I may be serving as what I would call a witness. By this I mean, being put in situations where folks act in a completely negative manner and then I leave and move on to the next. Each time the situations get stranger (from a human perspective) and stranger. Like okay let's measure just how negative people can be to a person of a positve orientation. Does this seem like a situation that would make sense given what you say is going on at this time?

Then, there is the thing you said about walking through a grocery store with a group of Serians (my spelling is probably wrong). Now, how does one find a group of folks, nonetheless one person, that openly identifies themselves in this manner? I will admit that I would doubt the person's sincerity and sanity. However, I am sure there must be a way to id one another. Is this true?

Is there a community somewhere where all of these folks reside?

How can I find members of my House?

Boy that still burns about the way you limited the way a follower of Christ would explore their existence of truth or what have you. If you examine his life, you will find someone that went waaaay outside the borders of his faith and the box of the time. This is what, among other things, brought him to the cross.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Joan,

Okay, have calmed down and thought about it a bit. You did respond to a question I had regarding my anxiety. So, I will just say that I don't believe that your explanation could be completely accurate. As I have explained above, I have had experiences which tie me to a follower of Christ and experiences that are outside of traditional Christian teaching. Yet, are described in what you have written as well as the Ra Materials. It is not logical that the two would be mutually exclusive given this. Perhaps this is why I was told it would be so difficult.

So, also given the above, the traditional Jewish/Christian teachings are not helping me. Unless there is something within Jewish thought I don't know about given that I was not raised Jewish. Traditional Christianity does not deal with mysticism. Unless you know of some readings in that tradition that I am not aware of. But, Buddism is not going to help me either.

I am also wondering about the comment you made that if you are of a postivie orientation that your next "trip" to a positive density would be to experience greater difficulties. I am not sure if you affirmed if this is correct or not. Because my reading of what HH and the Ra Materials do not indicate this. However, I have been wrong before. Could you clarify?

Have you heard of the Urantia Book? What do you think of it?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Little Star]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Dear Joan more blessings to you!

Real people is comming !
It's working!

Could you elaborate please about 'Lower Self' and/vs 'Higher Self' within us?
Is Lower Self our human part and Higher Self our spiritual one?

SNC24

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Joan...

I've said this before and I'll say it again; if I were to believe what you say then it would only confuse things more than it would help clarify them. But that's just me personally. I feel like you're blurring the concepts that were given in the H_H, Insider, and Ra materials. I haven't personally read Seth, but I have read about it, and it still seems more coherent than you are now. This is not meant to be an attack, but I want you to understand why I have been somewhat critical of you.

That being said, I am interested to know how you respond to this:

You mention "God The Father" often. Is this equivalent to what H_H terms as the "One Infinite Creator" or "Source"? Or is this in reference to some other entity? It would help if you used terminology similar to H_H when answering, although maybe that's not your style. But when one says "God the Father" I picture the angry, jealous, God of the Bible. That's not really a creator that I want to be associated with. I see the One Infinite Creator described by H_H as being genderless, it simply "is" and comprises all, including both the male and female energies (and everything in between).

Also, I'd like to answer the questions you posed earlier. People seem to be more interested in asking you questions. But since you confuse me, I am going to focus my attention back on the original purpose of the thread:

On the issue of "Social Memory Complexes":

I believe that what H_H meant by this term is essentially the same as a "group soul," i.e. a group of souls that are experiencing incarnational cycles together. So, the people of Earth now would comprises a Social Memory Complex (on a spiritual level, of course). But, when harvest comes, these will be split up. The 4th density positive will become a new SMC, likewise with negative, and those who remain in 3rd density will stay together. I picture it being the case that SMC's become more concrete and unified after reaching fourth density and sort of move and grow together, becoming more as one with each step of the "ladder" that they climb together, until they reach "home" where all is truly one.

1) The Beginning. Can we even attempt to conceptualize this? If there is always infinite potential, infinite consciousness, and infinite energy, and no real such thing as "time," then how could there be a beginning in our traditional sense of the term? My guess is that H_H used this to make it less confusing, but it is a concept that is not understandable at a 3rd density level. Although the physical universe may have had something of this sort. I'm not sure. Good question, Joan.

2) I answered this one mostly above. But you asked how Jesus' "body of Christ" SMC is similar to the Lucifer SMC. Does Jesus even comprise a SMC? Ra stated that Jesus was a 5th density soul (a Wanderer) incarnated into 3rd density form, who became aware of and proficient in amazing abilities at a young age. He became a teacher and a healer, and was not literally "crucified," this was again a metaphor. Your views on this, Joan, confuse my understanding of what a SMC is, as it seems to contradict what H_H and Ra stated.

3) Becoming. I believe that for Infinite Intelligence and Infinite Energy to "become" is not a necessity, but it is a strong desire (free will, remember?), and a choice that is made. The Creator could be satisfied with the mere potential, but the potential is, once again, infinite. My question is, who wouldn't want to see what one could be with infinite potential? It occurs through creation, and spreading it's own consciousness at varying levels (a hierarchy) throughout the creation, whereby it seeks to come to know itself again through experience. I'm running out of space to expand on this, but I think H_H describes it pretty well.

More questions are welcome, and I will answer them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
LS: Okay, so what if a person actually has a memory of standing (well really floating) in front of God and discussing the person who they now are as a human and God warning them that they would not remember a whole lot?

What does this indicate about the person to you?

I mean, what do you think it says about that person's origins or whatever?

J: Well let's look at this. Basically what you are saying is that you have a memory of being an angel in God's presense, let us say Heaven for argument's sake. Then you are warned of the consequences of such an activity because its dangerous, but for whatever reason you want to join with a human being on Earth.

Then you mention that there will be many conflicts where there will be tests to see if you can still remain a good person even when the chips are down.

OK, so basically what you are saying is that an angel falls from heaven to earth, warned by God of the consequences, and there will be a conflict in the process.

I think I've read this somewhere before. However, I'll let you connect the dots, and whatever your take is on it, so be it. I have a few ideas about what it could mean but you have free will and I too have constraints in what I can say and do.

LS: Then, there is the thing you said about walking through a grocery store with a group of Serians (my spelling is probably wrong). Now, how does one find a group of folks, nonetheless one person, that openly identifies themselves in this manner? I will admit that I would doubt the person's sincerity and sanity.

J: They were spirit beings, neutral, Sirian, who came and vistited me one time. I just happened to be in a supermarket when we were conversing. They had heard that Earth was a hellish place and it was difficult for them to accept so much abundance in where they had heard we were having problems. I said for them to trust that their Masters knew what they were talking about and that our concepts of other places and people are many times more a result of what we think our Masters are saying, and not what they are actually saying.

LS: However, I am sure there must be a way to id one another. Is this true? Is there a community somewhere where all of these folks reside? How can I find members of my House?

J: Yes, in an SMC, and if you are a physical-plane human connected to a SMC, there is a strong tendancy to seek out your Bretheren and start some kind of group, a church, or a web site or some other sense of community. Members of the same house will have a tendancy to be like you, think the same things, and if you seek out like-minded people you can be fairly confident you are where you are supposed to be.

LS: Boy that still burns about the way you limited the way a follower of Christ would explore their existence of truth or what have you. If you examine his life, you will find someone that went waaaay outside the borders of his faith and the box of the time. This is what, among other things, brought him to the cross.

J: (chuckling) I am glad that this has angered you a bit. A lot of times, you need to feel a bit of anger at what is going on around you.

See this stuff around here that passes for something called "accusation" is adolecent at best, and moronic at worst. I'm talking about what the mods call Hate Speech that has been cropping up all over the place lately. During a mature and intellectual discussion we can get our frustrations out in a way more fitting the human stature.

If you'll notice, I'm fishing for reactions some times. It might be a parallel idea to the "training" that you mentioned.

LS: Could you clarify?

J: No. I merely suggested it as a possible symbolic substitution that might work. Its up to you if you want to accept it or not. It might be wrong.

Hidden Hand came in and set up the test tubes and poured the chemicals. My job here is merely to tap the tubes, stir here and there, write a few observations and keep the lights on. That I might have an opinion here and there about what X might mean, or Y, you can take what I say, or not.

LS: Have you heard of the Urantia Book? What do you think of it?

J: Complicated. I just leafed through it once. However, I come from a naturalist school and it is treated as not very wise to have the One know a lot about itself. More precicely for humans to understand it too deeply.

SNC: Could you elaborate please about 'Lower Self' and/vs 'Higher Self' within us?

J: I elaborated on it in the thread previous to this one. LS provided the train of questions necessary to probe what I know on this subject. If you desire to know my opinion on this subject, please reference the "Requesting Another Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure".

SNC: Is Lower Self our human part and Higher Self our spiritual one?

J: To recap from the other thread, a physical-plane human is a spirit that has chosen to be born here in mortality. The higher self is another compatible spirit that is connected to an SMC. By becoming intertwined with your spirit, it allows the lower human self to be part of the SMC. Interestingly, when a human spends time on the internet, a portion of the Memory Complex impresses itself upon the computers in use, leading to a cybernetic portion to the SMC as well.

S: Is this [symbol: God the Father] equivalent to what H_H terms as the "One Infinite Creator" or "Source"? Or is this in reference to some other entity?

J: As the Light-Bringer SMC is a SMC, so to is the SMC that the higher entity that accompanied Jesus of Nazareth back in 30 AD is a member of. There are multiple SMC's but there is cross-connectivity across all of them.

S: I see the One Infinite Creator described by H_H as being genderless, it simply "is" and comprises all, including both the male and female energies (and everything in between).

J: This matches my opinion on the subject as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join