It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

The original Sethians were in a small way responsible for the shaping of Christianity between the death of Jesus Christ and the formation of the Catholic Church. How this came about was through the examination of ideas that existed. That which was found to be true and useful was encouraged, and that which was false or unworkable was cast aside.

So how did that work out for ya?

There were interesting discussions about HH on the Avalon Forum, Joan, if you're interested you should check it out. Maybe you are...

projectavalon.net...

This is all very interesting but I can't get caught up in any orthodoxy to any degree, take what you want and leave the rest, no matter what, the journey never ends, the answers are never given, an approximation won't do, high entertainment is all this is. Cheers for high entertainment. A fun game to play on the way. People will awaken or they won't. There is no one to follow, no one to lead.

I can't think of anything I need clarified from the HH opus, but am following the discourse. Just waiting to see what you'll trot out next. Have fun.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dear Joan,
Well done!!

Thank you!
Please forgive our behavior we are looking, this childish curiosity isn't harmful. But we need directions, we are learning. Most of us can follow you.
You ae doing incredible job!!
Pleas continue!

SNC

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
S: You tend to spell a lot of things wrong.

J: Yes. Keeps you underestimating me and, well, spellcheck is a real PITA. But seriously, I'd rather use my time conveying information.

S: Project Bluebeam is a Pleiadian project?

If its not, it sure has a lot of them clustered around it.

S: Seems pretty nefarious for a group that is supposed to be benevolent.

J: Pliedians and benevolence. Even Hidden Hand had something nice to say about them. To be honest, I don't have anything really to say disparagingly about them either. But why do they keep showing up at hot spots? I'm not big into guilt by association but they are either the wisest of people, or the dumbest (kind of going hand in hand with something PH said).

But I will admit that they've helped me out quite a bit here and there. Thanks Pliedians.

S: Are there positive and negative Pleiadians? I think I've heard that there are, but I am wondering what your take on this is.

J: Pliedians are like any other person, there are good and bad apples, but for the life of me, I can't think of the last time I said to myself "Now there goes a bad Pliedian." I can remember thinking that about several nephs and humans though.

S: Can you offer any insight into Billy Meier's "Pleiadians" vs. George Green's "Pleiadians" vs. Miriam Delicado's "Pleiadians," ? Meier and Green's seem like deceptive "doom and gloom" proponents while Delicado's seem to be more positive, but that's just based on their own individual accounts and my opinions of them. Is it possible that every contact just understands the same message in a different way? After all, these beings are telepathic, and I expect that a 3d human might have difficulty in fully translating the message through a medium that he/she is unfamiliar with...

J: You have to remember what I just said above, and the fact that there are groups that aren't pliedian that respond to pliedian honor who are in process of discovering how to implement it in their own groups. And of course there is intentional name misuse.

However, they are tough as nails and you'd be very surprised in how rough a situation they can be in and still remain cheerful.

S: Do you have the same understanding of the "densities" as H_H and others (Ra, etc.) do? If it is different, how would you describe the levels of spiritual growth? It would seem to me that if you serve Lucifer then you would both have a similar understanding of this.

Yes, I have saught out a cohesive theory that agrees with what I have seen, what I have studied and about the only thing that agrees with what I agree with is the Ra/Sethian Materials. Rather than support something that is incorrect or doesn't have a chance to make a positive difference, I naturally have a hard time putting in the leg work to support it. I don't beleive in decrying anything either, I figure if its not meant to be, I'll just let it whither by attrition.

S: This does correspond with H_H's story, if only in the slightest possible way. What say you?

J: Yes. It is said that Jehovah is I AM, and the Light-Bringer is I AM BECOMING. Stability is a virtue of Jehovah, and stagnation is one of his vices. Curiosity is a virtue of the Light-Bringer, and instability is one of his vices.

For Ra to say what he did about a being many times considered evil I think indicates Ra is an enlightened being, able to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good.

J: You said that you recently had contact with Lucifer. What was the nature of this contact?

L: Spiritually. One of the things I've never been able to figure out is why you can't request non-transferance. It seems that even saying "I'm not seeking contact at this time" seems to put an even bigger bulls eye on your head. There has to be some natural reason for this.

It seems that I am compliant with quite a few Beings agendas, thank goodness. Not that much explaining of why I'm doing X at any given moment.

We spoke a bit. I was suprised at how "American" they were if that makes sense. Having talked to quite a number of beings, most tend to have a more archaic or futuristic sense of reality. These were one of the few that actually sounded like they'd be right at home in the USA. Not what I was expecting.

S: Hahah. You're not quite as "consistent" as I had hoped for, but I'm starting to find more understanding in your words. Keep it up.

J: LOL. You know you were slightly impressed when you pointed out that inconsistancy and how I linked two things I had already said together in a way that made sense. I didn't even have to give an excuse, I just said, look here, look here and its consistant.

Any time Suterlaben, any where. You'll probably catch me one of these times. Anyways, its a fun game, I think. With so many serious Games going on a bit of silly, mental fun is healing.

S: "There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat."

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on ATS who trusts NASA. And H_H did state, very matter-of-factly, that the Earth is definitely hollow. Though I picture it more in a honey-comb fashion for a few (hundred?) miles beneath the surface, and from there its pretty much as our science textbooks show, rather than being hollow like a basketball.

And we may be "conspiracy nut jobs" here on ATS, but not "flat-Earthers." That's whole other range of looney.

J: Its interesting you mention this because I purposefully don't correlate spiritual phenominon with actual physical coordinates for safety reasons.

Also, its interesting that you went for ego instead of mental on this one. In that you could have spun around and said "Well, where should we be looking?" but you went for the bait instead. Look, its already understood that you gentlemen are intelligent. However I still don't understand how you each internally look at (science) "the earth is solid" and (intuition) "the earth is hollow" and hang onto those two facts at the same time.

You, Suterlaben, do show promise in your explination here because it shows an intellectually sound idea of how solid vs. hollow Earth could work, without invalidating several centuries of gravitational theory, education and common sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
cont.

S: You tend to spell a lot of things wrong.

J: Yes. Keeps you underestimating me and, well, spellcheck is a real PITA. But seriously, I'd rather use my time conveying information.

S: Project Bluebeam is a Pleiadian project?

If its not, it sure has a lot of them clustered around it.

S: Seems pretty nefarious for a group that is supposed to be benevolent.

J: Pliedians and benevolence. Even Hidden Hand had something nice to say about them. To be honest, I don't have anything really to say disparagingly about them either. But why do they keep showing up at hot spots? I'm not big into guilt by association but they are either the wisest of people, or the dumbest (kind of going hand in hand with something PH said).

But I will admit that they've helped me out quite a bit here and there. Thanks Pliedians.

S: Are there positive and negative Pleiadians? I think I've heard that there are, but I am wondering what your take on this is.

J: Pliedians are like any other person, there are good and bad apples, but for the life of me, I can't think of the last time I said to myself "Now there goes a bad Pliedian." I can remember thinking that about several nephs and humans though.

S: Can you offer any insight into Billy Meier's "Pleiadians" vs. George Green's "Pleiadians" vs. Miriam Delicado's "Pleiadians," ? Meier and Green's seem like deceptive "doom and gloom" proponents while Delicado's seem to be more positive, but that's just based on their own individual accounts and my opinions of them. Is it possible that every contact just understands the same message in a different way? After all, these beings are telepathic, and I expect that a 3d human might have difficulty in fully translating the message through a medium that he/she is unfamiliar with...

J: You have to remember what I just said above, and the fact that there are groups that aren't pliedian that respond to pliedian honor who are in process of discovering how to implement it in their own groups. And of course there is intentional name misuse.

However, they are tough as nails and you'd be very surprised in how rough a situation they can be in and still remain cheerful.

S: Do you have the same understanding of the "densities" as H_H and others (Ra, etc.) do? If it is different, how would you describe the levels of spiritual growth? It would seem to me that if you serve Lucifer then you would both have a similar understanding of this.

Yes, I have saught out a cohesive theory that agrees with what I have seen, what I have studied and about the only thing that agrees with what I agree with is the Ra/Sethian Materials. Rather than support something that is incorrect or doesn't have a chance to make a positive difference, I naturally have a hard time putting in the leg work to support it. I don't beleive in decrying anything either, I figure if its not meant to be, I'll just let it whither by attrition.

S: This does correspond with H_H's story, if only in the slightest possible way. What say you?

J: Yes. It is said that Jehovah is I AM, and the Light-Bringer is I AM BECOMING. Stability is a virtue of Jehovah, and stagnation is one of his vices. Curiosity is a virtue of the Light-Bringer, and instability is one of his vices.

For Ra to say what he did about a being many times considered evil I think indicates Ra is an enlightened being, able to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good.

J: You said that you recently had contact with Lucifer. What was the nature of this contact?

L: Spiritually. One of the things I've never been able to figure out is why you can't request non-transferance. It seems that even saying "I'm not seeking contact at this time" seems to put an even bigger bulls eye on your head. There has to be some natural reason for this.

It seems that I am compliant with quite a few Beings agendas, thank goodness. Not that much explaining of why I'm doing X at any given moment.

We spoke a bit. I was suprised at how "American" they were if that makes sense. Having talked to quite a number of beings, most tend to have a more archaic or futuristic sense of reality. These were one of the few that actually sounded like they'd be right at home in the USA. Not what I was expecting.

S: Hahah. You're not quite as "consistent" as I had hoped for, but I'm starting to find more understanding in your words. Keep it up.

J: LOL. You know you were slightly impressed when you pointed out that inconsistancy and how I linked two things I had already said together in a way that made sense. I didn't even have to give an excuse, I just said, look here, look here and its consistant.

Any time Suterlaben, any where. You'll probably catch me one of these times. Anyways, its a fun game, I think. With so many serious Games going on a bit of silly, mental fun is healing.

S: "There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat."

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on ATS who trusts NASA. And H_H did state, very matter-of-factly, that the Earth is definitely hollow. Though I picture it more in a honey-comb fashion for a few (hundred?) miles beneath the surface, and from there its pretty much as our science textbooks show, rather than being hollow like a basketball.

And we may be "conspiracy nut jobs" here on ATS, but not "flat-Earthers." That's whole other range of looney.

J: Its interesting you mention this because I purposefully don't correlate spiritual phenominon with actual physical coordinates for safety reasons.

Also, its interesting that you went for ego instead of mental on this one. In that you could have spun around and said "Well, where should we be looking?" but you went for the bait instead. Look, its already understood that you gentlemen are intelligent. However I still don't understand how you each internally look at (science) "the earth is solid" and (intuition) "the earth is hollow" and hang onto those two facts at the same time.

You, Suterlaben, do show promise in your explination here because it shows an intellectually sound idea of how solid vs. hollow Earth could work, without invalidating several centuries of gravitational theory, education and common sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
cont.

Let me ask you a question Suterlaben: they why haven't oil survey teams turned up more of these things?

Yes, I know, your idea is a working hypothesis. Actually I really, really have to hand it to you on this. What you said there is very Sethian, trying to mediate that which is out there and eleiminate inconsistancies while showing "provisional faith". We're birds of a feather, and there are many, many out there like us. Hopefully we'll get something out of this that suits us all.

S: (hope you take those comments in the tongue-and-cheek manner as they were intended.)

J: Yes, the more I get to know you, the more I trust in your savy and good heart. I hope that I'm doing well myself in the eyes that are here. If I can keep cool and respectful, anybody can do it. I was even reading over Hidden Hands stuff and even he cracked a joke.

J: So how did that work out for ya?

S: Well enough I guess. I had 3 meals today, a roof over my head and did some spiritual work. I guess what they did almost 2 millenia ago was good enough.

However, there is always that lingering thought that if we had gone with a more enlightened approach if we could enjoy of the peace that is known in India and Tibet. Its always what the people decide, this time will be no different.

SNC: Please forgive our behavior we are looking, this childish curiosity isn't harmful. But we need directions, we are learning. Most of us can follow you.

J: No worries SNC. I need directions too and people to bounce ideas off of, and we need to put our intelligent 2 cents worth in. We'll get it figured out well enough I think.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Just to clarify...

J: "Yes. Keeps you underestimating me and, well, spellcheck is a real PITA. But seriously, I'd rather use my time conveying information."

Understood. But you make basic errors numerous times within the same entry ("paradygm"....paradigm)...I'm not getting hung up on this but it does raise some flags, albeit small ones. It suggests an amateur human typist rather than an enlightened entity. Though it sounds like, being that you are channeled, that it could be some combination of the two.

J: "If its not, it sure has a lot of them clustered around it."

You termed Bluebeam as a "Pleiadian project," which suggests that they are behind it in some way. Your answer to my question (above) is thus confusing, but is nonetheless the type that makes me step back and try to see your message as a whole rather than bits and pieces up close.

J: "Pliedians are like any other person, there are good and bad apples, but for the life of me, I can't think of the last time I said to myself "Now there goes a bad Pliedian." I can remember thinking that about several nephs and humans though."

It would seem that some might be more "foolish" (for lack of a better term) than others, but usually Pleiadians are said to be at least fourth density of the positive vibration. I was wondering if there are negative 4th density Pleiadians as well who promote fear, "doom and gloom," etc. Maybe it's not that simple? And when I say "Pleidians" I am referring to the group(s) that Meier/Green/Delicado and the like claim to have made contact with, not just any old group from the Pleiades star cluster.

J: "Also, its interesting that you went for ego instead of mental on this one. In that you could have spun around and said "Well, where should we be looking?" but you went for the bait instead."

Insider noted that "Planet X" is a long gone body. I took that to mean on a physical, 3rd density level. Seems like that was the context in which we were discussing it. But even if it did exist as such, NASA hides much, according to a lot of "sources."

...so where should we be looking?

One thing I've picked up about you is that you seem to give the mainstream a lot of credit. It just seems contradictory that you acknowledge ET life, the spiritual essence of the universe, NWO (to a degree), and all such things that we've discussed here, and yet you seem to implicitly encourage us to trust in the mainstream messages that come from the institutions which have done us so much harm. It was distrusting those institutions that led me to the "fringe" and, consequently, this discussion.

And, by the way:

J: "What I will do is take snippets of the original Hidden Hand discourse and comment, asking the group questions as to what they think of what was said. If you have any revelations or interesting ideas of what the original material could mean, please pipe up."

I agree with this direction. A good way to refocus the subject. Ask away. I'll be there.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello JTB -
I've been trying to follow this thread and actually printed HH's posts as I print anything I think may have value to study when time allows -

I am confused and would ask for some clarification, please -

1. I'm not sure how your existance is - is JTB being channeled through someone? Or is JTB blood and bones as we are sitting here chatting? I tried to find clarification in previous posts but may have missed something. If you are blood and bones (having a case of the Armegeddon), were you born into this role? were you brought in (like Maban was)? are you meditating to get this information?

2. I have understood from some sources that Lucifer, the Light Bringer, the fallen angel was Ea (geneticist) who went against his family and genetically gave humans (or some humans) an extra tweak or two. Your take on this?

3. Is it likely that when you speak of Michael the angel, and other religious references, that 'if' they actually exist they were brought into existance by the BS (Belief System) of untold millions of people over millenea rather than having existed before and being documented? In other words, our thoughts really do create reality?

Thank you - I look forward to your reply.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I will continue fielding outstanding questions as I have, but I will periodically introduce units of Hidden Hand's contribution in a more formalized format. If there is sufficent interest in this I will continue, however if it is incompatible with ATS interest, I will return to the more conventional Question/Answer format that has served us so far.

This sounds grand. It has been a phenomenal thread so far, and you are shaping it up to get even more tantalizing!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by angelmae]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
UNIT #1: The Creator

HH when asked about the Being that he refers to as the Creator, expressed it in the following terms.

I am breaking down his discourse into parts so that we can discuss and the group can express their thoughts and feelings on what he touched upon.

Taking smaller "chunks" of his discourse and applying out analytical skills I think is the best way, I think, of understanding what it is that he is trying to say.

----

Q: Who is your "creator" and is your "creator" the same as our "creator"?

A: This is an excellent question, which I can use to draw our communication closer to the 'Core'.

Yes and no. You would first need to understand the Creation.

In the Beginning, there is The Infinite One. This is the Source of All. Intelligent Infinity. It is the undifferentiated absolute. Within It, is unlimited potential, waiting to 'become'. Think of it as the "uncarved block" of your Taoist traditions.

----

Commentary:

In HH's mind, this question penetrates to the core of his spiritual doctrine, or Mind set.

Apparently, there is both a simularity and a difference between the Light-Bringer "Socio-Memory Complex" and other SMC's, in his answer of "yes and no".

I beleive that his intent here was to say that there are multiple SMC's of which the Light-Bringer is one, Quezlcouatal another, and many others. The "yes" answer indicates I think that all of these SMC's are based on the same underlying dynamics of spiritual life, but perhaps populated by different classes and orders of beings.

According to HH, there is a "Beginning" with a very large collective Being referred to as "The Infinite One" aka the "Source of All" aka "Intelligent Infinity". It has an attribute of a desire to "become". In other words, it desires to proceed from its current state to a new one.

An analogy is used, that of an "uncarved block". This indicates to me that the new configuration could be called the "carved block", indicating that "The Infinite One" is seeking to become this new configuration.

----

Questions:

(1) The Beginning: What is the Beginning? Is this an absolute event where The Infinite One springs into being from nothing, or is it the result of its last Becoming (ie. that the carved block previous becomes the uncarved block of the now)?

(2) Socio-Memory Complex: What do you suppose an SMC is? What is the media upon which these "social memories" are stored? What do you suppose the essential nature of an SMC is? Are you part of an SMC as HH is? What kind of being exists in an SMC? How is connectivity acheived within an SMC? How is Jesus's Body of Christ similar to the Light-Bringer SMC?

(3) Uncarved vs. Carved: What is the Infinite One desiring to Become? By what process do you suppose the Infinite One uses to become what it seeks to become? Is this a choice, a desire or a necessity?

----

I open the floor for discussions on this by the group. Feel free to inject any thoughts or feelings that you have on this subject. Readers are also free to continue in Q&A and the discussion will flow around these posts.

Every 1-3 days I will post another unit and turn it over to the group for discussion.

Thank you.

---

[edit on 15-2-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dear Joan!

Thank's for you effors, you will be rewarded!
We aswell ! whatever we are getting out.

May I suggest something to the board?
Could we care to have an aim?

In order to help Joan's noble intention.
Mine is to have more knowledge to affirm my quest. I know that it isn't enough information in terms of the typical way of life, other way I didnt stay looking here in ATS.
We are forced to beleave something, even that "I don't care anything", it's a belief.
I found this information kind of original and practical. We can start learning inmediatly all our responses are valuable.
Then I woul like to continue asking and hearing genuine and intelligent questions to understand out of attack or dismiss verything.

Please be patient we will get all what we are looking for!

PS. Frorgive my English I'm improving.

SNC24

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

with a commentary by myself, Joan The Blind, a noblewoman of an adjacent House, that of Seth.

You do realize that the Tanakh is Jewish allegorical literature, correct? Or are you trying to be allegorical yourself? Unsure, really.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Allegorical as well... is this a joke thread or serious? I am unsure as to whether you are aware that these things are speaking about people and you are as well.. or if you are trying to make yourself seem important because you really don't get it and that bothers you. Again.. just trying to figure this out.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hello again.

Several drugs are rumored to be the "gateway to another dimension", including '___', DXM, mushrooms, PCP and several others. What is your take on these substances? Do they really open gates to new realities or do they just "expand" the mind?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Questions:

(1) The Beginning: What is the Beginning? Is this an absolute event where The Infinite One springs into being from nothing, or is it the result of its last Becoming (ie. that the carved block previous becomes the uncarved block of the now)?

The beginning would have different outcomes for different beings. The infinite one would not spring to life from nothing. It would have to be a thought process to achieve something other than what it was and therefore must have been something to begin with.

Mortals are on the wheel of life until the harvest moves them to another density. This wheel of life could contain many lives from the beginning of the harvest to the end. Therfore the beginning would be the same in most respects for a mortal, just the content would be different from life to life. The change would not be nearly as drastic as the Creators because of the amount of control each being holds. It is possible to relate the carved block previous to the uncarved block of the now with the above statement of the mortals because the rebirth is always a mortal or uncarved block. The creator would not rebirth into a veil of forgetfulness, but would morph into a channeled thought with all previous lessons and thoughts.

Which brings me to a question... If you are only half mortal(human) what is your other half?
On another note, i was alittle disappointed with your answers to my last questions. Eleven questions and only vague answers for four. Is your knowledge of these questions still being examined by your House? Or are they not important to your study?

By the way it's LH not LS
Thank you for your time,

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Littlesthobo]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Hello thereaintnospoon,

I think you will find that these drugs are fraudulent when looking for catalyst too, as you would say Open the mind. You should look towards more natural catalysts as peyote or something along those lines.

But, word of advice... Be careful what you wish for, the trip you expect may not be the one you experience.

Peace to you,
LH

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Littlesthobo]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
S: Understood. But you make basic errors numerous times within the same entry ("paradygm"....paradigm)...I'm not getting hung up on this but it does raise some flags, albeit small ones. It suggests an amateur human typist rather than an enlightened entity. Though it sounds like, being that you are channeled, that it could be some combination of the two.

J: LOL. Suterlaben, I get this recurring mental image of you next to a horse, and you grinding in your mind, thinking "You know, this horse has what it takes to be a race winner, but it just refuses to do so." No, I think we both know that I'll never be ready for prime time. I know my place in the grand scheme and my place is teacher and servant.

One of my sinister purposes (wink) is in exposing you gentlemen to the idea that there doesn't have to be great Kings like Icke or Jones around for you to be educated by, but, as it is in Christianity and other groups, a class of humble teachers and storytellers. I have seen that there is this dearth of Heirarchy in your group, where you are either a big league guy, or a fan. I guess I'm a softball coach of sorts. There should be many softball coaches, and many amateur leagues. Not just a whole nation of smart men in rooms by themselves with their baseball cards.

S: ...so where should we be looking [for Nibiru]?

J: In short, extradimentionally.

I beleive that by understanding that which has emmenated by Ra and Seth that it will bring your group closer to Disclosure than any other path will. If you understand the spritual ecosystem that is the One, and how the higher dimentions are comprised with Life, then you will understand somewhat of what Nibiru and other things are.

S: One thing I've picked up about you is that you seem to give the mainstream a lot of credit. It just seems contradictory that you acknowledge ET life, the spiritual essence of the universe, NWO (to a degree), and all such things that we've discussed here, and yet you seem to implicitly encourage us to trust in the mainstream messages that come from the institutions which have done us so much harm. It was distrusting those institutions that led me to the "fringe" and, consequently, this discussion.

J: Yes, I beleive that science as a path to further true knowledge to be just as valid as spirituality or religion. I will have a tendancy to draw from all three sources to build arguments and teach that which I think will help.

HH responded to a group need where he saw that spirituality was a necessary part of your gentlemen's education. There are some very practical reasons for this. That religiosity might be the farthest thing from your minds, I think that a respect for this might come in time.

KS: I'm not sure how your existance is - is JTB being channeled through someone? Or is JTB blood and bones as we are sitting here chatting? I tried to find clarification in previous posts but may have missed something. If you are blood and bones (having a case of the Armegeddon), were you born into this role? were you brought in (like Maban was)? are you meditating to get this information?

J: Here is what I have said on this before:

"Perhaps a better way of looking at this as "co-creator". A spiritual being has come from

somewhere to join with you so that the both of you can put your two-cents in of where you want

things to end up. A typical way of reconcilling this is too look at you Little Star as the

Lower Self, the human self, and to look at you Little Star as the Higher Self, the walk-in.

There is a tendancy to look at a positive higher self as a Guardian Angel. There is a tendancy

to look at a negative higher self as being a possessor, or a great demon who will take you to

Hell. Interestingly, they are just two people, and many times the demonic figure is quite a

rational good being who just thinks differently than you."

Most of the knowledge comes through meditation and interactions with physical and spirit beings. However a major portion of it comes through study.

I like to keep certain things private from the group though.

KS: I have understood from some sources that Lucifer, the Light Bringer, the fallen angel was Ea (geneticist) who went against his family and genetically gave humans (or some humans) an extra tweak or two. Your take on this?

J: It is difficult to beleive that a Light-Bringer would actually strive against the Families (Houses). You have to remember that these guys are as thick as theaves. I wouldn't be suprised if in that particular setting that God was showing the Light-Bringer his cards and the Light-Bringer his. However, the myths and legends all speak truth to the wise listener. We all take from them what we need and desire to be seen in reality around us.

KS: Is it likely that when you speak of Michael the angel, and other religious references, that 'if' they actually exist they were brought into existance by the BS (Belief System) of untold millions of people over millenea rather than having existed before and being documented? In other words, our thoughts really do create reality?

J: I beleive that the origins of these myths and thoughtforms are mundain, in that there originally were people doing what was talked about. However I do know, as well as you, that as certain stories are told and retold that it forms a larger, more diffuse version in Life that results in a perminant thought form.

That the original Michael might be flipping burgers in a McDonalds in Nebraska right now, doesn't change the impact that he might have made several millenia ago.

AM: This sounds grand. It has been a phenomenal thread so far, and you are shaping it up to get even more tantalizing!

J: LOL. Then jump in and do as LH has done and comment. I am dying to see what your thoughts are on this subject.

SNC: May I suggest something to the board?
Could we care to have an aim?

J: What you are speaking of is something called Initiation. I am glad that you have come up with this idea. However, we might not have sufficent interest at this time to make for a good AIM (also I have to install AIM on my PC if we are going to do this). It is a wonderful idea though.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
SNC, if you could pursue this avenue of thought and practice the skills necessary to make this happen, I would appreciate it. I as the OP would like to lend my support to this idea. Perhaps you can explore this idea by U2U'ing various people, see if they are interested and get a small AIM group (maybe 6-10 people) together, and we'll mutually agree on a time to do it.

Ball is in your court SNC.

JAM: You do realize that the Tanakh is Jewish allegorical literature, correct? Or are you trying to be allegorical yourself?

J: Yes. The word "allegorical" has much meaning for me, as it represents I think the best way to approach these matters.

JAM: Allegorical as well... is this a joke thread or serious? I am unsure as to whether you are aware that these things are speaking about people and you are as well.. or if you are trying to make yourself seem important because you really don't get it and that bothers you. Again.. just trying to figure this out.

J: It is not a joke, and I am trying to keep much of the seriousness out, so that we might learn. And I don't think I'll ever "get it" completely. Let us say that I try to act in noble ways when the chips are down.

TANS: Several drugs are rumored to be the "gateway to another dimension", including '___', DXM, mushrooms, PCP and several others. What is your take on these substances? Do they really open gates to new realities or do they just "expand" the mind?

J: Mine and LH's answer would be identical in content.

LH: Which brings me to a question... If you are only half mortal(human) what is your other half?

LH: On another note, i was alittle disappointed with your answers to my last questions. Eleven questions and only vague answers for four. Is your knowledge of these questions still being examined by your House? Or are they not important to your study?

J: I am sorry LH (for not commenting), those matters pertain to a different part of the Mind of God and physical reality that I am in. I am thinking of researching some of these things so that I am not totally ignorant of the ways of ATS'ers. I try to say something on things I know about, and where I keep silent, it is usually because I don't know much about them.

LH: By the way it's LH not LS

J: Thank you for correcting me. I invite corrections. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

JAM: You do realize that the Tanakh is Jewish allegorical literature, correct? Or are you trying to be allegorical yourself?

J: Yes. The word "allegorical" has much meaning for me, as it represents I think the best way to approach these matters.

JAM: Allegorical as well... is this a joke thread or serious? I am unsure as to whether you are aware that these things are speaking about people and you are as well.. or if you are trying to make yourself seem important because you really don't get it and that bothers you. Again.. just trying to figure this out.

J: It is not a joke, and I am trying to keep much of the seriousness out, so that we might learn. And I don't think I'll ever "get it" completely. Let us say that I try to act in noble ways when the chips are down.

Very good answers.. particularly the first one!
I feel the same way and will enjoy reading through this thread regardless of the different perspectives we may have. I view the Tanakh as allegorical and many take it offensively, but I can see that you view that allegory with the same respect that I do.. and for that, I can see that you do *not* take it lightly.

Thank you for answering with honesty. Not getting offended at what I asked goes a LONG way for winning my respect. I apologize for the seemingly rude questions, but it is highly important to me to make sure one who has different perspectives is coming from a good place in their heart before I consider them... and you obviously are coming from a good place.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hello Joan,

I will repeat my question,

Which brings me to a question... If you are only half mortal(human) what is your other half?

I am assuming that this can be answered? If not your secrecy is very much respected.
Also, the message you leave at the end of your posts, this seems to be straight forward but my inclination tells me that you are pushing an idea or maybe, more of a hint. Care to elaborate?

Thank you for your time,
LH

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

JAM, I beleive what is strongly needed here is a presense that speaks from the Jewish point of view. I would welcome your comments and religious insights into the discussion we are having, regarding the Ra materials. Because of this, I invite you speak where you see fit and inject aspects of your learning and insights. It is good to meet you BTW.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join