It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
This may or many not sound like an odd question, but if you are who you say you are then you will know about the watchers and this is a very serious question:

Are you a watcher?

of course she's a watcher or similiar offshoot man, look at the examples. HH is the house of lucifer or whatever, the fallen one. shes from the house of seth (also fallen) and the house of seth serves the house of lucifer. watchers are also "fallen ones" or Nephilim hebrew text says they are "fallen ones" i didn't pay to much attention to breeding and all that nonsense. she'll probably correct this but thats the way i understand it anyways, i wonder if the giant has been bred out?

are you a giant joantheblind?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Hello Joan,

Thanks for your honesty and time here. Love the convo, very refreshing and informative. I have a few questions i would like to ask so that i can sow up some loose ends for myself.

1. Nephilim, could they be equated to our understanding of an earthly demon who can possess humans or are they demons from the orion group. I have always wondered about the possession of Emily Rose and others that have died from possession of a negative being, spirit? Also are either the Nephilim or the Orion group allowed to harm humans on this planet?
If not, could you explain your understanding of the terms we use ghost, spirit, demon. Why they can be seen and are they humans that have not passed through to the soul recovery period before taking their place on the new wheel of life?
2. What are NDE's? and why do some people see a brilliant light while others go to a negative place where they are being clawed at and tortured?My understanding is that Heaven and Hell are human originated and truly do not exist, where could these places be that these NDE people are experiencing.
3. ETIDORPHA--Is this place or description of this place familiar to you and Hidden Hand?
4. Are the Lacerta files, fact or fiction? please explain as much as you can. I have always been very intrigued by this interview.
5. John Titor, fact or fiction? This interview also has intrigued me to some degree. I have found in past experiences that something that brings upon a special feeling for me usually has some truth to it.
6. Can a SHAKTI helmet help me communicate better with either off world beings or 4th density on world beings?
7. Zacharia Sitchin, is his explanation of the translation of the sumerian tablets fact or fiction?
8. It has been stated by H-H that nothing is by "chance" or coincidental. Can you explain to me then, the concept of the money lottery system. Why do some people win and others do not. Although this questions seems straight forward, I am looking for a deeper explanation.
9. How many harvests have occured in the past? If i graduate to a higher density will i be able to look back at all my past lives and experiences like flipping through pages in a book?
10. What is the phenomenon known as SHC(Spontaneous human combustion)? Please go into detail as much as possible. Is it caused by outside interference? Or is it caused by human chemical reaction to something?
11. During the Harvest, if i graduate to 4th density but my wife does not or visa versa, what will be the outcome and what will happen to our children?

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to answer these questions or mysteries of life. I wish you all the best in your endevours, may they be negative or positive. I understand that it is all a big game and look forward to the closing credits. I wish you great peace and comfort and that the infinite creator reward you hansomly for your duties here. It is not everyday that we mortals have the opportunity to ask such deep and controversial questions, thanks again.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Littlesthobo]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind

J: Then let us change it. You have Free Will as do I.

Greetings, Joan...

Do we really have FREE, unfettered WILL to chose whatever we want?...

I doubt it very much...

At most, we may have a few pre-determined choices, like in a multi-choice Question/Answer format that may slightly alter our future, but the general outcome is already pre-determined with a limited amount of minor variables, as we're but among the lowest pawns in a grand game of Cosmic Chess...

Are we not given a glimpse of what pre-determined life and 'mission' one should expect before re-incarnating, except that we don't remember a thing about it, to make the game more difficult and exciting for the Cosmic Chess Masters...

Do Pawns or Slaves to a pre-determined outcome: the constant cycle of rebirth - with a chance of escaping eventually over the long haul - can really be said to have Free Will?...

Then, if/when one finally escapes the Rebirth Cycle and ascends to a higher density, one will find even less freedom of choice in an even more pre-determined environment...

Lastly: can our 'Energy Essence', that which remains after our body shell has returned to dust, be completely destroyed/annihilated by one of the parties who control the Cosmic Games?...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Solace]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Solace]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dear Joan.
Where are you?

Another break??
Well, more patience.

SNC.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi Joan,

Can you shed any light on the phenomenon of 'rods?' I have a link here that shows them. We seem to be stumped by what they could possibly be. video.google.com...

Hope you are well and look forward to further communications.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
PH: Pardon my irreverence Joan.

J: Pardoned (wink).

BJ: Can you tell me which 'being's' you speak of who are with me/us? These beings are praying to me? To help the animals? Lately I have had to ask for help to not think of all the animal suffering, it literally paralyzes me (I guess I shouldn't mention that to your type, now should I?)

J: They are spirit beings. My point about prayer is that it is bidirectional, in that not only can you initiate the desire for something to happen, but so can other spirits.

It is usually wise not to expose your weaknesses, as you have reasoned. I would not take advantage of such information, but there are beings that would.

TANS: Are you saying that some beings here in 3rd density do not have a higher self? Can you explain your answer a little more?

J: This was a problematic issue in Eastern teachers among Western students. All humans have a spirit, but only a portion have a "higher self". Humans that have no spiritual impulses at all are many times those who have no connectivity with a persistant higher self. A human even in this circumstance still has a conscience, a mind and morality.

P: Joan, if this help you give somehow derails your negative harvest, will you be trapped in the cycle? If this is correct and your ilk are willing to take this risk, how long before you can break free again?

J: I beleive that the official statement on this is that there was an absence of desire (divine indifference) on the issue of positive vs. negative harvest.

While there are many beings that do have a good idea of where they want to end up, there will be Wanders and there will be Wanders from the last cycle that will return to Source. As Ra has said, it is a rarity, ut it does happen.

These cycles range in length between 2000 and 100,000 years with the median being about 7000 years. So, in answer to your question, about 7000 years after this cycle completes.

PH: just curious, what do you think would happen if humans ever truly found out they were slaves of this game, and the bloodlines?

J: Not knowing the art and science of hierophantry, I see how your logic could have taken the paths it has. I would recommend that you remind yourself that you are not a slave, but a normal, regular human being.

This is a problem with people like Master HH speaking to groups of people. I think that the intent rather is for people to calmly inform the teacher or Heirophant that they are incorrect, that all is being done to eliminate slavish behaviors from the group.

The fact that you study, try to learn, and endure the spiritual forces that are acting upon you at this time indicates that you are not slavish. I am both complimenting you and being accurate at the same time.

PH, rise and continue on in your path PH and continue learning.

T: Does your bloodline interfere with the ruling of the world like HH's, or is your task limited to provide services to HH's gang?

PH: My group is neosethian, or in other words, we are working on the same issue that arrose in about 100-200 AD, that of exploring the Truth while we are working, struggling. So an accurate answer is No, we do not have influence in the physical world.

However, because of the strength and honor displayed by Sethians, whether this time or before, there is a strong resonation within the Mind of God that Sethians are honorable even in difficult situations. This would lead to many physical structures corresponding to this result several centuries from now, as it did 2000 years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
cont.

T: If you are one of Satan's helper, then you must be a "lukewarm" like HH called them. Thus you would be in the third dimension and wouldn't be concerned by any ascension or harvest of any kind. Then why would you be talking about that?

J: The lukewarm are the lukewarm, those who do not advance the plans of God. Since we are here, investigating, enduring the emotional, mental and spiritual forces, we are participating to whatever degree.

I do not consider myself lukewarm. As you have said, it appears that there is a paradox here of sorts.

It is my intent that question "Can humanity accept a more advanced version of their Truth?" be properly explored. It is your choice. It is being presented.

Historically, the Sethians did much to introduce positive ideas into the Christian collective consciousness, at which time they said that their work was done, and fell in line with Christianity. They did not fail, they influenced what was happening, did their work in a civilized and diplomatic fashion, and that which they beleive that could be accepted, was accepted. I beleive it will be this way this time, as well.

T: Finally if you indeed are polarizing the earth with your negativity, what makes you think this has any effect you can accurately predict?

J: I am of the opinion that accurate prediction is not possible. However, this is a cycle that has happened before and by studying history we can understand what the probable outcome will be: a peace, many spiritual tasks being worked out, and humanity (and the Universe) will enter the golden age described in the Book of Revelations.

T: I have questions, What is our purpose? When we die what happens? Are you celestial or human?

J: Perhaps our purpose is to find purpose in what we do, to make lemonaid out of lemons, and to enjoy the peaceful times. When we die, our spirit goes to another place, but in the vast majority of cases returns here to be born again on the physical plane.

I am both celestial and human as are all here.

T: You and H_H said that Nibiru is comming are you talking about same issue?

J: I beleive so.

T: 1- Was this Genesis?

J: It was a Genesis. Science tells us that life on this planet has existed for a very long time. In every crisis, there is, in the moments after a group desire to understand the Beginning of a new Era. The Book of Genesis is one of these accounts, one written by Moses. Is this the same Genesis? I would rather leave it up to you to reason it out.

T: 2 - The number of races on Earth is a cosmic melting pot, correct?

J: Yes, this is an enlightened way of looking at it I think.

T: So when Mars was destroyed, the souls were relocated here into cloned physical bodies. Maldek, also, had an ill fated cycle, I understand. They are both here completing their cycles with us, correct? Are both of these groups fully ready for their harvest?

J: Those cycles that are judged as "ill-fated" are usually those that are, when a more encompassing vision is used, more positive. There are many of Maldek that are here continuing onward, several have ascended.

Ready for harvest is an interesting term. Harvest is much like birth or death. Everybody will die, yet the way that it works out is individual and at different times. Harvest is like this symbolically. The urge to Harvest originates deep within God and it the result of a natural cycle, as physical reproduction and death are natural cycles.

JIA: P.S. - Joan, I would hate to think that maybe it is *I* that could help YOU with your spirituality.

J: LOL, JIA you help me more than you know. I am glad we can talk as we do.

BJ: Ra speaks highly of tarot and the archetypes. I purchased a deck and an instructional book to work with and practice. Do you know of the reason that I have not much interest in picking up the deck or the book? Is there a reason for my disinterest?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
cont.

J: Yes, your connection to God is such at this time when the lives with in your branch have said that either the work is done, or the lives involved need to take a break.

It is also possible for a person to have had a Wanderer as a higher self, and when the Wanderer returns to source, a feeling of spiritual numbness or inertness follows.

It depends on the situation. There are many more situations than this I think.

A: Hi Joan - Is one of the main reasons humans are so complacent and still fast asleep, and I am referring to the US for the most part, because of all the prescription drugs pushed on us?

J: I personally think that the actual reasons are deeper than this, but what you have mentioned is a positive thought in the Mind of God as to how things could be better.

I would suggest something. Instead of fixating on the source of the problem quite so much (as in "them" doing it to us) make an effort in your own life to curb your usage of prescription drugs. It takes both a consumer and a supplier to bring this to pass. Never underestimate the power of a postive example. However, I do also beleive that its proper to direct a portion of this towards those who do these things.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the responsible individual never points the guiltless finger exclusively towards the source of what they disagree with. There is always some complicity involved and this should lead to a responsible, mature attitude regarding how Evil actually takes root on our planet.

TANS: Are you able to tell us what awaits those who move to a higher density and those who will have to repeat the cycle? According to Ra, during the last harvest, the souls from Mars were transferred to Earth. Which planet, if any, has been picked out for souls repeating the 3rd density?

J: I beleive that what Ra has said has deep, intuative meanings. While this is not what Ra said, un understanding of the material will lead to a strange feeling that Free Will and the correct usage of it leads to things that will benifit us all.

Dwell on this idea, one man's heaven is another man's hell. Imagine what life would be like if all beings went to their heaven. Would it matter if another called your heaven a hell? To me it doesn't, not in actual practice.

TANS: In your opinion, or your peoples opinion, how will this last cycle on earth before the harvest be best remembered?

J: I will rarely do this, but I wish to speak of my own opinion. I think that it will be found afterwards that two things happened:

(1) That this was one of the most civilized cycles to date. and,

(2) Our knowledge and intelligence has run past our abilities to responsibly and maturely control it.

TANS: Most people who believe in the common conspiracy theories believe that the 13 Ruling bloodline families are the ones at the very top (Rothschild, Rockerfellers, the royal families, etc). Obviosly those people have been deceived. Where would you rank these "elite families?"

J: I beleive that HH and Insider have described it well, in that they are symbolic, rather than the literal heads of what is going on.

TANS: Are you familiar with Project Bluebeam and if so are you or any other members of your family involved with this project?

J: I beleive this is a Pliedian project so I would not have much of an opinion on this.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
cont.

TANS: Also, can you tell me your opinion about the Orion group?

J: The Orion Groups would be a great mystery to the average human. I don't speak of them much for this reason. I beleive that they need their distance and freedom to do what they consider right (unless it is obvious that they are participating in something truly harmful, which is rare).

They have the potential to be harmful to human beings, however it is rarely the case in practice. If you should meet an Orionion, you should respect his/her space and let them do what they are doing. You can speak to an Orionion, and virtually always you will leave with something that uplifts you and encourages you towards positivity.

The danger of Orionions is not understood. It doesn't have much to do with Evil as regular humans understand it.

C: Our House is now not a religious House "per se", even if a few different religions has had an influence on our House through the ages & during different periods, and in different parts of the world.

J: I hope that I am sufficently semantically distancing myself from your group. Please let me know if I should slip on this point and I will reason with you as to how to keep this from happening.

However, I would point out that when this discussion is processed in the minds of the readers it will attract, that you might find that your presense here, even discouraging the relationship, might encourage thoughts that there is a relationship between your House and that of the neosethians.

TML: Are you a watcher?

J: Yes, in that I watch and see quite a bit, however don't have much input into what is going on.

PH: she'll probably correct this but thats the way i understand it anyways, i wonder if the giant has been bred out?

J: I am of the personal opinion that the Giant should not be so big. What I mean by this is that a tamed ego is a beautiful thing, and humility a virtue in those who have the ability to do things that generate "Great Renoun".

Personally, I hope that I will just have a rather normal version of renoun.

PH: are you a giant joantheblind?

J: I would rather keep that to myself for now. I beleive that this would test my resolve to be more normal sized.

LS: Also are either the Nephilim or the Orion group allowed to harm humans on this planet?

J: As I said above, the nature of this harm is unknown. Let us say that they tend to look at regular human beings as deserving of comfortable, pleasant things and it is this danger that is feared. That all beings would be seduced, and become their slaves because of it. It is looked at as not being properly respectful of you intelligence and potential. However, even knowing this doesn't penetrate the issue very far either.

LS: I have found in past experiences that something that brings upon a special feeling for me usually has some truth to it.

J: Yes, it also works this way with me, and I think many, many others.

LS: Zacharia Sitchin, is his explanation of the translation of the sumerian tablets fact or fiction?

J: I would say its factual. However, how it is factual is more the crux of this issue.

LS: It has been stated by H-H that nothing is by "chance" or coincidental.

J: Obviously there is chance. However, when you look at the Universe as a collection of living being, all with some measure of intelligence, you realize that all things are considered and that as far as patterns and what actually comes to be is the result of a vast, interconnected Intelligence. You can alway depend that what happens (the vast majority of the time) is the result of that Intelligence, of which you are a part.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
cont.

LS: How many harvests have occured in the past? If i graduate to a higher density will i be able to look back at all my past lives and experiences like flipping through pages in a book?

J: This is a matter of conjecture, however, when you realize that this is a cyclical thing dealing with life, then it suggests that it has been going on for quite some time.

Past life viewing in the higher dimentions is a bit different than you might think.

LS: During the Harvest, if i graduate to 4th density but my wife does not or visa versa, what will be the outcome and what will happen to our children?

J: I beleive an analogous situation happens with Birth and Death. If you ask yourself "What would happen if I should die (ie. leave this plane), what would happen to my family?" there would be many correlations you could make.

LS: I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to answer these questions or mysteries of life. I wish you all the best in your endevours, may they be negative or positive.

J: Your welcome and thank you for your questions. I apologize that I haven't answered all of them, but my understanding is limitied. Where I could not say anything on a subject, I did not answer.

LS: It is not everyday that we mortals have the opportunity to ask such deep and controversial questions, thanks again.

J: I am part mortal as well LS. I however in you can sense that you have an appropriate humility and control of your ego to say what you did, as you said it.

S: Do we really have FREE, unfettered WILL to chose whatever we want?...

J: No (you are correct). That's why its called free WILL. It take willpower and a host of other things in order for you to make even the tiniest of differences to the whole.

However as Gahndi said "Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it."

S: At most, we may have a few pre-determined choices, like in a multi-choice Question/Answer format that may slightly alter our future, but the general outcome is already pre-determined with a limited amount of minor variables, as we're but among the lowest pawns in a grand game of Cosmic Chess...

J: I agree. A chess game needs pawns, kings, knights and queens. However it is possible for a pawn to think of what its like to be a higher piece. However chances are if you are here at ATS you are not a pawn.

S: Are we not given a glimpse of what pre-determined life and 'mission' one should expect before re-incarnating, except that we don't remember a thing about it, to make the game more difficult and exciting for the Cosmic Chess Masters...

J: That is what we are doing here. And you guys are helping me as well.

S: Then, if/when one finally escapes the Rebirth Cycle and ascends to a higher density, one will find even less freedom of choice in an even more pre-determined environment...

J: Ra has said that it leads to increased freedom in the end. Ra is not one to lie. That to get there we might pass through much anti-freedom, I think that is becoming known to those that are working.

S: Lastly: can our 'Energy Essence', that which remains after our body shell has returned to dust, be completely destroyed/annihilated by one of the parties who control the Cosmic Games?...

J: No. And I can say that with a degree of certainty at this point.

SNC: Dear Joan. Where are you? Another break?? Well, more patience.

J: Yes, had to go to another location without much notice. I apologize for my absence.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
J24: A question about the weighting of actions. If you in one action steal 50 trillion dollars and then donate 1 cent to every person in the world did you not just do a huge amount of positive actions? On the flip side if you are negative all your life but in the end decide to sacrifice your life for the well being of others is that just one positive action? Hidden Hand needed to clarify this in my personal opinion.

J: LOL, you sense of logic is astounding Jooka. However a positive work is a positive work, and at this time we need a whole bunch of them. Hard work comined with a positive, responsible image of what might be is one of the things that will need to be done amoung many so that this work might be brought to its proper conclusion.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Waddup, You say it is our duty to keep you truthful, well I am taking it in my own hands to challenge you.

I've watched you more than you probably think and I saw you state that sethians will lie on occasion, or more accurately that you would. Does that mean your duty to truth is not as strong as we would all like it to be?

Try not to take offense but your answers seem vague and often puzzling to me. So I will ask you questions you can't as freely dodge around. For one the "strange star" that people are seeing near Orion and Sirius is this Nibiru?

Since we are in the end times does Lucifer (Venus) shine more brightly as a sign of his strength or a symbol of his undertakings on this planet. Annuit Coeptis

I also noticed what you did. Someone asked the question about Nibiru, it was something along the lines of the Insider stating there was no planet x. You changed the question and gave it a vague answer, why?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
joan- thank you for answering some of my questions. is there a reason that my others were not answered? (did i violate the rules) or did you just not have enough time? if they did violate the rules i would like to change them, as i do look forward to reading your responses daily.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
J24: I've watched you more than you probably think and I saw you state that sethians will lie on occasion, or more accurately that you would. Does that mean your duty to truth is not as strong as we would all like it to be?

J: In a way yes. You find in the Game that total honesty is something that can only be idealized and not found in Reality. However, even the most dishonest of beings have some measure of truth within them. And even the honest will see a tangled mess of symbols before them, and instead of answering it truthfully and literally will try to discover the most honest way of addressing the issue, and inform those with them of what they think that they need.

Also, it keeps you gentlemen on your toes and makes for a good game of "Is Joan lying?" Suterlaben had a wonderful accusation against me where he used much intelligence. Unfortunately, I explained the apparent inconsistancy. I was almost hoping to be caught in a lie.

My lies are of the diplomatic sort. For example, the skillful husband who is asked the proverbial "Is my butt to big in these pants?" and the answer he gives. Usually.

J24: Try not to take offense but your answers seem vague and often puzzling to me. So I will ask you questions you can't as freely dodge around.

J: However, they do get you thinking I think. I don't think the problem is your "facts", I think the issue is the paradygm. While I'm agreeing with your facts, I am slowly shifting your paradygm. Most humans don't object to this, which I find strange.

J24: For one the "strange star" that people are seeing near Orion and Sirius is this Nibiru?

J: It is not.

Since we are in the end times does Lucifer (Venus) shine more brightly as a sign of his strength or a symbol of his undertakings on this planet. Annuit Coeptis

J: It does not. It shines brighter for a scientific reason, not a spiritual one.

J24: I also noticed what you did. Someone asked the question about Nibiru, it was something along the lines of the Insider stating there was no planet x. You changed the question and gave it a vague answer, why?

J: Sethians are natural diplomats as well as warriors. Remember this. After this is done, I anticipate returning to gentle pursuits. It is as David said "A soft answer turneth away wrath".

J24: Why do you suppose Insider would say there is no planet X?

J: There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat.

You could try asking the same question over again, adjust the wording, etc. and this is a powerful tool for clever men to get more information.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox headache

PH: thank you for answering some of my questions. is there a reason that my others were not answered? (did i violate the rules) or did you just not have enough time? if they did violate the rules i would like to change them, as i do look forward to reading your responses daily.

J: It is part and parcel of dealing with beings like Hidden Hand. This is not the optimal situation for doing what he has to do, and many preparations have not been made.

When a teacher such as Hidden Hand appears, the implication is you will strive against him. For him to identify himself as he has implies that he wants you to take him to task. In other words to defend properly and to react, not over-react, not no reaction, but to react appropriately.

This is normal for a person to do. A person doing what he is doing (called Hierophantry) expects you to push back a bit. To disagree where you see him incorrect, etc. The most skillful student will rush up to him, engage and find ways of gaming with him. If a sore spot is hit, I have seen skillful warriors not look at the weakness, but if you are looking you can see them avoid that spot. It is about honor, skill and gamesmanship. However it is a most serious game and it should be treated as such.

What you were saying in your lines of reasoning was not what was anticipated. You are not a slave PH. And the nobility are not slaves either. That we sometimes find ourselves enmeshed in our karma and there are periods where we can't express selfish freedom, this may be so. However, even regular humans can meet such situations with a noble nature. Its not the titles but this noble attitude that defines a true nobleman.

If you would go back, steel your self, and reread through your words to me. Then turn them around in your mind in such a way that the correct relationships occur. For example, you have a boss at work. Imagine the elites as your boss at work, and then ask the same questions to yourself, putting them together as you would talking about your boss at work. When you put it together the correct way, I think you'll notice that it seems to sit right in your mind.

If any fear or confusion occurs when doing this, U2U me, as you might have something called an "invertion" going on. I'll bounce some ideas off you as to what you can do about this.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Some questions, Joan...

) "J: I beleive this is a Pliedian project so I would not have much of an opinion on this."

You tend to spell a lot of things wrong.

Project Bluebeam is a Pleiadian project? Seems pretty nefarious for a group that is supposed to be benevolent. Are there positive and negative Pleiadians? I think I've heard that there are, but I am wondering what your take on this is. Can you offer any insight into Billy Meier's "Pleiadians" vs. George Green's "Pleiadians" vs. Miriam Delicado's "Pleiadians," ? Meier and Green's seem like deceptive "doom and gloom" proponents while Delicado's seem to be more positive, but that's just based on their own individual accounts and my opinions of them. Is it possible that every contact just understands the same message in a different way? After all, these beings are telepathic, and I expect that a 3d human might have difficulty in fully translating the message through a medium that he/she is unfamiliar with...

2) Do you have the same understanding of the "densities" as H_H and others (Ra, etc.) do? If it is different, how would you describe the levels of spiritual growth? It would seem to me that if you serve Lucifer then you would both have a similar understanding of this.

3) Ra mentions Lucifer only briefly:

"Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

This does correspond with H_H's story, if only in the slightest possible way. What say you?

4) You said that you recently had contact with Lucifer. What was the nature of this contact?

5) "Suterlaben had a wonderful accusation against me where he used much intelligence. Unfortunately, I explained the apparent inconsistancy. I was almost hoping to be caught in a lie."

Hahah. You're not quite as "consistent" as I had hoped for, but I'm starting to find more understanding in your words. Keep it up.

6) "There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat."

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on ATS who trusts NASA. And H_H did state, very matter-of-factly, that the Earth is definitely hollow. Though I picture it more in a honey-comb fashion for a few (hundred?) miles beneath the surface, and from there its pretty much as our science textbooks show, rather than being hollow like a basketball.

And we may be "conspiracy nut jobs" here on ATS, but not "flat-Earthers." That's whole other range of looney.

(hope you take those comments in the tongue-and-cheek manner as they were intended.)

------

More questions coming. Thanks for your insight.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by suterlaben
Some questions, Joan...

) "J: I beleive this is a Pliedian project so I would not have much of an opinion on this."

You tend to spell a lot of things wrong.

Project Bluebeam is a Pleiadian project? Seems pretty nefarious for a group that is supposed to be benevolent. Are there positive and negative Pleiadians? I think I've heard that there are, but I am wondering what your take on this is. Can you offer any insight into Billy Meier's "Pleiadians" vs. George Green's "Pleiadians" vs. Miriam Delicado's "Pleiadians," ? Meier and Green's seem like deceptive "doom and gloom" proponents while Delicado's seem to be more positive, but that's just based on their own individual accounts and my opinions of them. Is it possible that every contact just understands the same message in a different way? After all, these beings are telepathic, and I expect that a 3d human might have difficulty in fully translating the message through a medium that he/she is unfamiliar with...

2) Do you have the same understanding of the "densities" as H_H and others (Ra, etc.) do? If it is different, how would you describe the levels of spiritual growth? It would seem to me that if you serve Lucifer then you would both have a similar understanding of this.

3) Ra mentions Lucifer only briefly:

"Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

This does correspond with H_H's story, if only in the slightest possible way. What say you?

4) You said that you recently had contact with Lucifer. What was the nature of this contact?

5) "Suterlaben had a wonderful accusation against me where he used much intelligence. Unfortunately, I explained the apparent inconsistancy. I was almost hoping to be caught in a lie."

Hahah. You're not quite as "consistent" as I had hoped for, but I'm starting to find more understanding in your words. Keep it up.

6) "There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat."

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on ATS who trusts NASA. And H_H did state, very matter-of-factly, that the Earth is definitely hollow. Though I picture it more in a honey-comb fashion for a few (hundred?) miles beneath the surface, and from there its pretty much as our science textbooks show, rather than being hollow like a basketball.

And we may be "conspiracy nut jobs" here on ATS, but not "flat-Earthers." That's whole other range of looney.

(hope you take those comments in the tongue-and-cheek manner as they were intended.)

------

More questions coming. Thanks for your insight.

I'm with you man...to anyone who cares about my opinion...believe whatever you want to believe. Do your own research, follow your intuition, listen to your inner self.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
JoanTheBlind-

thank you for the reply, i spent a lot of time re-reading through and re reading HH again and doing as you instructed. i see how it fits when i use your way of sorting it out, although i think it also still fits with my conclusion. i would like you to bounce some ideas off me on this "invertion" that you think i might have and how to tackle it if indeed i do. some really quick points about how i think - i see things i suppose differently than most, i operate the very best in a chaotic thought environment, and in the "grey" area, i seem to always find a way out so to speak (this helps when a weekend gets a little wild
, and i am often accused of being highly manipulative even though its really just what i think or is my take on the subject. hope this helps you kind of understand how i think and arrive at conclusions ( although i do usually think there is never one conclusion)

i really appreciate you pointing this out to me very much, you have been very helpful on this difficult subject matter and look forward to your reply.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by paradox headache]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi Joan, running out of time, so couldn't read the whole thread.

It seems there is a great deal of concentration on duality, but isn't duality just a matter of perspective, left or right, good or bad, good or evil, progress or stagnation?

I thought our nature was trinity, body, spirit, and soul. Do you have any opinions on this concept?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Update on Thread Direction

My original intent in coming was to facilitate a discussion of Hidden Hand's material. I think that since this thread has settled down to a nice, steady cadence that pursuing that goal is in order.

The original Sethians were in a small way responsible for the shaping of Christianity between the death of Jesus Christ and the formation of the Catholic Church. How this came about was through the examination of ideas that existed. That which was found to be true and useful was encouraged, and that which was false or unworkable was cast aside.

The Neosethians, at this time of spiritual upheaval, are engaged in the same purpose: to examine ideas and to determine the veracity and usefulness of them. While I agree with many of your ideas that it is an individual pursuit, there does at some point come group work. For example, those in the Truth Movement all think and feel independantly but they do share a common root as to what they are interested in, some common goals (for example, Disclosure) and feel right hanging around together and discussing common things.

What I will do is take snippets of the original Hidden Hand discourse and comment, asking the group questions as to what they think of what was said. If you have any revelations or interesting ideas of what the original material could mean, please pipe up.

As an important matter, I beleive that I will use the term "Light-Bringer" as opposed to the originally used term "Lucifer" when talking. These two terms are synomous with each other, and since our investigation is intellectual, I think this is consistant with all our agendas.

I will continue fielding outstanding questions as I have, but I will periodically introduce units of Hidden Hand's contribution in a more formalized format. If there is sufficent interest in this I will continue, however if it is incompatible with ATS interest, I will return to the more conventional Question/Answer format that has served us so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join