It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TheMythLives
This may or many not sound like an odd question, but if you are who you say you are then you will know about the watchers and this is a very serious question:
Are you a watcher?
Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
J: Then let us change it. You have Free Will as do I.
Originally posted by suterlaben
Some questions, Joan...
) "J: I beleive this is a Pliedian project so I would not have much of an opinion on this."
You tend to spell a lot of things wrong.
Project Bluebeam is a Pleiadian project? Seems pretty nefarious for a group that is supposed to be benevolent. Are there positive and negative Pleiadians? I think I've heard that there are, but I am wondering what your take on this is. Can you offer any insight into Billy Meier's "Pleiadians" vs. George Green's "Pleiadians" vs. Miriam Delicado's "Pleiadians," ? Meier and Green's seem like deceptive "doom and gloom" proponents while Delicado's seem to be more positive, but that's just based on their own individual accounts and my opinions of them. Is it possible that every contact just understands the same message in a different way? After all, these beings are telepathic, and I expect that a 3d human might have difficulty in fully translating the message through a medium that he/she is unfamiliar with...
2) Do you have the same understanding of the "densities" as H_H and others (Ra, etc.) do? If it is different, how would you describe the levels of spiritual growth? It would seem to me that if you serve Lucifer then you would both have a similar understanding of this.
3) Ra mentions Lucifer only briefly:
"Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."
This does correspond with H_H's story, if only in the slightest possible way. What say you?
4) You said that you recently had contact with Lucifer. What was the nature of this contact?
5) "Suterlaben had a wonderful accusation against me where he used much intelligence. Unfortunately, I explained the apparent inconsistancy. I was almost hoping to be caught in a lie."
Hahah. You're not quite as "consistent" as I had hoped for, but I'm starting to find more understanding in your words. Keep it up.
6) "There is no planet X where you are looking. In these days of Hubble telescopes and millions of scientists, you would think that you good men would trust them. Keep this up and you'll start thinking that the earth is hollow, or conceivably even flat."
I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on ATS who trusts NASA. And H_H did state, very matter-of-factly, that the Earth is definitely hollow. Though I picture it more in a honey-comb fashion for a few (hundred?) miles beneath the surface, and from there its pretty much as our science textbooks show, rather than being hollow like a basketball.
And we may be "conspiracy nut jobs" here on ATS, but not "flat-Earthers." That's whole other range of looney.
(hope you take those comments in the tongue-and-cheek manner as they were intended.)
More questions coming. Thanks for your insight.