It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

J: I will not answer this because the beings that are with you beleive that by exposing you to these feelings that it will cause others to worry about them as well. In a way they are praying to you, asking that you might care for them. If you let them do their job, and while they are doing it contemplate on ideas that might help the animals, then you are doing much to help these animals.

Well, you have given some really choice reponses here! This one I really have to comment on now. Can you tell me which 'being's' you speak of who are with me/us? These beings are praying to me? To help the animals? Lately I have had to ask for help to not think of all the animal suffering, it literally paralyzes me (I guess I shouldn't mention that to your type, now should I?)
Thanks, Joan, I'll be back later after work.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
'J: Your prayers (as well as many other things like hopes, dreams, emotions and thoughts) emenate from you through lifestreams that form The One. As smaller beings than yourself sense these currents they have a tendancy to bring your hopes to pass.

The only prayers that reach the Confederation are the large ones (by many humans asking the same thing at around the same time). They feel these stirrings and they have the opportunity to either agree or disagree with what is being asked. They choose according to who and what they are.

If you have a higher self, they can be a strong proponent for your point of view (occationally they will disagree if they see it unwise) and can participate with you in the correct intents that lie behind your prayer.'

Are you saying that some beings here in 3rd density do not have a higher self? Can you explain your answer a little more?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Joan, if this help you give somehow derails your negative harvest, will you be trapped in the cycle? If this is correct and your ilk are willing to take this risk, how long before you can break free again?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
M157: This little piece of background said, my question to Joan is twofold. If all you need is to get into 3rd density, you could have done it positively could you not? i understand you and your people are here to assist us to rise into our higher selves, through the learning of karmic lessons and whatnot, but if there is to be a mass harvest, then technically your presence is unnecessary, correct?

J: I beleive it is always done positively (as I have explained the term).

It is both by mass, but it is done individually as well. It is not by mass in the sense that humanity will not detect it happening, even by use of statistical techniques, I think. But it is happening on a massive scale.

Because of this massiveness, it requires knowledgable controllers. Most are only subconsciouslly aware of their controller status, there are a few that are consciously aware of it. It is necessary so that memory of what needs to happen is preserved, and that which is considered evil not happen.

P: I can only see positive and negative culminating into one thing because of the dynamic of negative actions creating positive results, vice versa, faster and faster until they have completed their function. I wonder if you could just comment on that, it is only an intuitive interpretation of the material, of which I can offer no other.

J: I beleive the intuitive interpretation to be the correct one, and I hope Ra's intent as well. I concur with your conclution.

P: Also, does polarity cease in, say, the 6th density??

J: COnsidering the mixture of beings within me, we retain an intuative concept only. It does not matter to us practically about when polarity ceases, as it will happen when it happens.

ES: Jesus Loves you. Remember that?

J: Yes, I know that. The crux of the issue against Him is that perhaps he loved too much.

PH: i can't help but think you are a slave to the game as we are. i dont mean any disrespect, but from what i can gather from H.H post i think he implied that no one will ever be free, i assume that includes you and him as well.

J: LOL, that is a common conception amoung the Ruling classes, that they've ended up being the true slaves. It is hard to not think this way when surrounded by much "negative" freedom. I was with a bunch of Sirians one time and we were walking through a supermarket, and they became very angry that the non-participating humans were literally living like Kings.

Like Solomon when he lamented about how he could never get the type of peace a laborer does when his empty head hits the pillow at night.

PH: does your understanding of the game give you more freedom, or less?

J: Good question. I know it gives me more positive freedom, in otherwords, I have more ability and choice to inject my 2 cents worth, where most do not. However it could be that it does lead to less negative freedom (ie. what you would call my personal freedom).

In other words, it leads back to my original connumdrum: you can either enjoy your negative freedom and sit on your butt all day, or you can explore positive freedom and be free to change the things around you for the better (or conceivably for the worse).

PH: using the logic of the one, it seems like the one or creator could be only a small part of something even bigger infinite even. could this assessment be accurate?

J: It is considered Heretical to think this way. However, there is a tiny current flowing through everyone that we all suspect that The Creator is suspecting this Himself/Herself.

MT: Is this information that you are relaying to us something that was taught to you or have you read up on this hole issue , and if this knowledge was something that you stumbled across via books could you perhaps share a list of books that you have read that were the most meaningful to you with regards to this topic ?

J: I have received of a form of the bloodline education that Master Hidden Hand has already talked about.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
cont.

P: Loving Jesus does not preclude curiosity. Does it??

J: If you understand the story of the Garden of Eden, you realize that it does. The type of question you are posing here is similar to asking the question "Hmmm, I wonder if I just eat the skin of the Fruit of Knoweldge, if I'll just get spanked." However as human evolution leads to greater levels of intelligence, I suppose we'll have to come up with some kind of retort to this.

TNAS: 1. Do you have an estimate about how many souls on earth will "graduate" to 4th density for the coming harvest? How many negative, how many positive?

J: The number is Unknown though it probably has been estimated by ultracurious humans. However the computed answer always comes back "NOT ENOUGH".

TNAS: 2. What dimension or density are you or is your group?

J: Mixture. Overly focusing on the numeric aspects does a disservice to mixtures of beings. Therefore we use the intuative version of Ra's message, and concentrate on that which is positive.

TNAS: 3. Can you tell us a little more about your role in the family and what your purpose is in this current "life time"?

J: The best explination starts here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TNAS: 4. After one graduates from 3rd to 4th, or 4th to 5th, etc does the veil of forgetfulness fall or does the game start all over again?

J: The Forgetting is a Universe-wide pheonminon as far as I can tell at this point. As the Armageddon urge is satisfied with positive results, it reaches a climax and then reduces. During reduction, urges like holding your current location, not intensively studying spiritual things, and forgetting much of the knowledge you have figured out is common.

The higher you go in the dimentions, the more memory is distributed (ie. held in a group form) thus those in the higher dimentions are warned that if they descend that they risk Forgetting. What remains is an urge in the human that one (or more) of these beings desends upon to try to reassemble a working version of what they had before. Thus we study our little hearts out.

JIA: My only DUTY here is to have fun and respond to topics, or create ones, that I find interesting.

J: This attitude Jay is perhaps the main reason why Master Hidden Hand referred to you as slaves. A slave has close to zero effect in the co-creation process. It is slavish to have the attitude "You can't force me to do it, so I'm not doing it."

JIA: I do find your thread interesting. I thought Hidden Hand's thread was very good, also. However, that being said, I think you are full of it. Very eloquent with your words and obviously pretty intelligent.

J: Thank you for that compliment.

JIA: Does that make you an offworlder? I doubt it. However, you could prove it, if you chose. If you decide to give me evidence, I'll be your biggest supporter. In fact, you could even do so through U2U and if I find the evidence to be sufficient, you have my word as a gentleman that I will keep it between the two of us.

J: I am proving it. It is just not the Answer you want it to be. It is not tangible enough for you. However, it could be that the Truth is not tangible in that way. You have a sneaking suspicion of this, I think, this intangability. Perhaps Disclosure has already happened, but because it did not titilate your human mind's sufficiently, you refuse to accept it.

The Truth I fear in the minds of humans has to come in the form of a literal planet striking the Earth, or a fleet of of silvery craft hovering over a desert somewhere.

The Truth of what the ATS'ers seek is not where they are looking for it. I come not so much with a thought of changing what you beleive, but in shifting the context so that you might understand what you beleive. And understanding, say "Yes, this is what we asked for. This was the Disclosure."

Bold? No. I have come here just to engage a piece of it. As Hidden Hand did. As many others have and will.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
CE: Can I ask too, do you know of the significance of 12:34?

J: Talk to Sugarcube about 1-2-3-4 theory. I think he has a copy of it.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
JoanTheBlind

do you believe ignorance is bliss? just curious because you said the ruling class commonly thinks of themselves as the true slaves.

from what i can understand it seems like everything in the creator is ever expanding, does it ever contract, or go through expansion and contraction cycles? if so what happens to the beings that make up the one?

if the creator is indeed only a small part of an ever expanding body, could this have a correlation with the expanding universe? i realize the universe as i see it is 3D but perhaps there is a correlation between the two, or are they one in the same?

just curious, what do you think would happen if humans ever truly found out they were slaves of this game, and the bloodlines?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
joantheblind

if the ruling class thinks of themselves as more of a slave than humanity, then wouldnt it be logical to assume that the creator is even more of a slave? if that were remotely true then we would have a universal consciousness of slaves.
i can't imagine the ruling class likes being slaves any more than i do.

what happens to all of this if the creator is indeed the most enslaved of all, and since we are all the creator we are all the most enslaved of all

lets assume that the creator is just like us, he/him whatever, goes through the same 3d 4d 5d consciousness to his higher ups. that would intern mean the higher the being the more enslaved, and the lowest the most free correct? if this were true isnt all of this harvest and these ascentions to higher consciousnesses just self defeating, it would mean we are trying to work harder to be more enslaved, as well as you. am i the only one that sees a problem with this, or is the price of knowledge enslavement?

do any of the ruling bloodlines consider this to be a possibility? you could be shooting yourself/ourself in the foot by your own actions, or am i just thinking to large here?

all of this seems like a big paradox to me, and those give me headaches

i think the creator should consider this, i am, and i am part of him. maybe if i concentrate really hard we can stop this nonsense although theres a better chance of me just blowing a fuse

maybe the ruling class just needs an injection of good ole' fashioned rebellion?.....ahh the sweet smell of chaos.

what do you think about this statement? "chaos is the only truth" seems pretty true to me, although my 3d brain has a limited fuel tank

[edit on 10-2-2009 by paradox headache]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dear Joan,

Does your bloodline interfere with the ruling of the world like HH's, or is your task limited to provide services to HH's gang?

If you are one of Satan's helper, then you must be a "lukewarm" like HH called them. Thus you would be in the third dimension and wouldn't be concerned by any ascension or harvest of any kind. Then why would you be talking about that?

Finally if you indeed are polarizing the earth with your negativity, what makes you think this has any effect you can accurately predict?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
joantheblind

sorry for all the questions all of a sudden but i have a thought i would like to finish.

if you are trained in strict bloodlines in your ways, then how do you have freewill? heres what i mean, we (in the us) have a certain way of teaching that rewards only a certain type of learning, which is essentially a regurgitation of what we have been told. have you ever thought that same thing could apply to your situation? it seems like the right breeding ground for it, you grow up learning from the same people that went through the same thing as you for a single objective. it seems arrogant that the ruling elite would think this isnt happening to them, or is it and you just accept it for the way the game is played? furthermore if this is true, does that make you consider even in the slightest bit, that what you are doing should at least be reviewed? if we are supposed to be better because of your sacrifice as HH put it, then how can that be if you are subject to the same tactics as we are. that doesn't spur wisdom or knowledge, its just a regurgitation of the knowledge given to you, and its the same thing our govt does to us.

i think there are many more issues that are beyond HH and your 5d 6d whatever capacity that could be addressed with "primitive" logic. it seems like there is no end, no goal, no light at the end, just infinite expansion of slavery under the guise of wisdom, knowledge, and ascention.

as always i mean no disrespect, but it just seems like a fundamental flaw in the system.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

J: This attitude Jay is perhaps the main reason why Master Hidden Hand referred to you as slaves. A slave has close to zero effect in the co-creation process. It is slavish to have the attitude "You can't force me to do it, so I'm not doing it."

JiA: Once again, it isn't that I don't understand, or WISH TO PARTICIPATE in anything. It has everything to do with the fact that your "creation process" is biased to the negative. I have already illustrated this much, and "Hidden Hand" DIRECTLY mentioned it in his thread.
Look, you're gonna have to wise up to the fact that even we Humans aren't quite THAT stupid.

P.S. - Joan, I would hate to think that maybe it is *I* that could help YOU with your spirituality.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Dear Joan!

I'm a little confused about some things that you maybe can clear out for me?

I live in Europe and I am a member of the real European noble House of Seth (With Coat of Arms and also ancient family Crest & Sigil) and my familiy name: Seth is from of a very old Noble "Antiochene" family from Antioch - Syria.

My forfather is Symeon Sēth - Συμεών Μάγιστρος Αντιοχείας του Σήθι

Symeon Seth was the grand Chamberlain (protovestiarius) under Emperor Michael VII Doukas.

And we can trace our family through written history and family documents to at least around year 100 AD.

I also have some family in the US but I have never heard of any connection to what you are saying about, that our old House & family is connected with people worshipping & serving Lucifer?

My family though! had close connection with the Byzantine Emperors and the Vatican and some of our family were Catholic Bishops and priests & monks, but I have never in my 40+ life heard anything about serving Lucifer?

In that case it must have been the most kept family secret ever! and I have studied our family's history since I was sixteen, when my grandfather started to teach me and my sister about our House and history.

Who are YOU?! I don't think that you belong to our Family or House?!

Why do you do this? why are you bringing shame to our House and old family name?

We haven't done anyhing bad to you!
[/q

Catholosism is Satan, Lucifer, it is a religion of false premises to distract from our real God. Wow you totaly drank the Catholic Koolaid. I am sorry if this is offensive. It is only the truth and not meant to be took as prejudust. Almost all of the "christians" today are far from the truth and what is intended to be Gods Church, we all have been so decieved by Lucifer most people would not even believe the truth. Lucifer is the master manipulator and so many have bought righy into his lies.

Joan,
I have questions, What is our purpose? When we die what happens? Are you celestial or human?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Text

Hello Dear Joan!

Regarding Insiders's information, I have a question. He said that Planet X it doesn't exist any more. You and H_H said that Nibiru is comming are you talking about same issue?

Are you related to Sleeper/Lou Balding information? pretty alike!

I appreciate your effors and kindness!

SNC

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have to ask why you didn't answer my last question. It is the most important one that I asked and directly has to do with what you claim you were sent here for.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
cont.

BJ: I read this somewhere in my travels, relating to our selves and acceptance of other selves, "I lay down my hand (of cards) for you to see, and I accept you, even though I cannot see what your cards are."

J: This is one of many Answers worked out. Another where I have travelled is: I won't look at your cards if you don't look at mine.

If I had to guess I would say that your Answer is Plieadian.

LOL, I believe I like your traveling answer much better!

You have given me much to think about so far and you have my gratitude. I am enjoying the discussion greatly. I hope many more will read through and take to heart what resonates. That being said, can you elaborate on why a being would be discouraged from ‘remembering?’ And I have more if that’s okay.

From the Law of One:
Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?
Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

1- Was this Genesis?

2 - The number of races on Earth is a cosmic melting pot, correct? So when Mars was destroyed, the souls were relocated here into cloned physical bodies. Maldek, also, had an ill fated cycle, I understand. They are both here completing their cycles with us, correct? Are both of these groups fully ready for their harvest?

Ra speaks highly of tarot and the archetypes. I purchased a deck and an instructional book to work with and practice. Do you know of the reason that I have not much interest in picking up the deck or the book? Is there a reason for my disinterest?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by blujay]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi Joan - Is one of the main reasons humans are so complacent and still fast asleep, and I am referring to the US for the most part, because of all the prescription drugs pushed on us? The commercials are relentless on tv. Drugs for erections, sleep disorders, weight control, restless legs, allergies of all sorts, arthritis, heart disease, headaches, and so on and so on....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thank you for answering my last questions so promptly.

Are you able to tell us what awaits those who move to a higher density and those who will have to repeat the cycle? According to Ra, during the last harvest, the souls from Mars were transferred to Earth. Which planet, if any, has been picked out for souls repeating the 3rd density?
In your opinion, or your peoples opinion, how will this last cycle on earth before the harvest be best remembered?
You mentioned in one of your previous posts something about Ranks, H_H's group being lieutnants and your group being more like a warrior group.
Most people who believe in the common conspiracy theories believe that the 13 Ruling bloodline families are the ones at the very top (Rothschild, Rockerfellers, the royal families, etc). Obviosly those people have been deceived. Where would you rank these "elite families?"
Are you familiar with Project Bluebeam and if so are you or any other members of your family involved with this project?
Also, can you tell me your opinion about the Orion group?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Dear Melissa!

You said I drank the Catholic Koolaid? No I didn't! I don't defend Catholicism, I'm not even a Catholic.

I just did mention that some of our family went Catholic and served the Catholic Church in the middle ages. Europe was mostly Roman Catholic by that time you know.

But heck! I also have family way back who served the Greek orthodox Church as well.

Our House is now not a religious House "per se", even if a few different religions has had an influence on our House through the ages & during different periods, and in different parts of the world.

These days I guess you could call it an old trading House which also had some mix of different religious influences.

The old House had also through the middle ages some important royal & political connections, but that doesn't mean I now defend what monarchies or politicians stand for.

It's just history!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This may or many not sound like an odd question, but if you are who you say you are then you will know about the watchers and this is a very serious question:

Are you a watcher?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just curious...
I just browsed thru Wikipedia (I know it's not a reliable source) and came to this page:
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you in any way connected to the Sethians described in this article?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join