It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Well i'm still confused
can you be both Positive and negitive??? What if:

You have a job and enjoy it because you make yourself enjoy it to make it bearable?

pay all the bills and have nothing left for yourself and are ok with that,

appreciate life in general?

have nice things that have just been given to you can appreciate them but not be attached to them????

have alot of love to give?

Dont you know positive and negatives attract, how does that fit into this theory?

Is this post considered positive or negative

[edit on 9-2-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is just plain old wicked self serving ego gratification and non sense and you know it. Sharlatan.

LOL you are sassy!

I had a few questions for the lady-I thought it might be fun to discuss within the realm of RA, I hope you haven't lost interest:

Questions:

In what density does duality fade from being?

Complete this sentence:
Service to self and service to others, when seen from the proper perspective, collapse one into the other until they forge a__________.

Please know that I ask my third question with all due respect but, I had a powerful image flash upon my mental screen as I read your words: Are you and HH partners in a super-complex mutual S&M fantasy??

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have a hunch!!!
The Blind is leading the Cheva!!
You are unified within yourselves
Both of you make one!
Schizophrenia from the THC
You cannot fool me!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello dear Joan!
Kind of sinchronizity. Since last month I was re-reading Insider's information, same as H_H's. Now You started this Thread, Great!
I have a lot of questions.

Kiss for you!
SNC24

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello Joan...so much for my "second post"

I want everyone to know that this thread is the result of a thread I started a few weeks ago in which I requested that a "ruling bloodline" member such as H_H make another disclosure on ATS.

JoanTheBlind answered the call, though this entity was not quite what I expected or hoped for.

I am still suspicious of Joan and "her" "credentials." I felt something "real" with H_H, but I'm not sensing the same with Joan. I could be wrong...I am always willing to admit that. All are free to make their own opinions on the matter.

At the same time I feel as though there is a lot going on here that we the people have missed. So in the interest of that theme, I say we start discussing the subject of Hidden_Hand and Insider (2005) and disclosures of this type. There is some chance that we may give the House of Lucifer another "window of opportunity" to appear here on ATS again through our discussion. That was the spirit in which this thread was supposed to take place.

While I am suspicious of JoanTheBlind, I say that we should see what this entity has to offer, and respect the message, if not the messenger.

I will have more questions ready tomorrow.

Joan, I still have questions for you, but do you think we should focus on Hidden_Hand and/or Insider? I guess maybe I should ask the following:

Do you (Joan) understand Insider and H_H to be of the same "Family?". Insider stated he was of a "minority group." H_H acknowledged this. These two disclosures meant a lot to me; so I'm seeking a third opinion.

Keep it up.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just gonna add that Ive been re-reading the "Law of One" material as well "Hidden Hand" and "Insider."

Law of One:
www.lawofone.info...

Insider (2005):
www.scribd.com...

Hidden_Hand:
home.comcast.net...

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Dear Joan!

Thank you for your kindness to substitute 'House of Seth' to 'Sethian' instead.

Yes you could name a boy Seth as a first name here in Europe as well, but you can not take it as a surname without permission or family ties. Noble last names are protected by Law here. ( quite silly actually, these days!)

But you said! that you're an noblewomen from the House of Seth and some people could maybe associate your beautiful story about Luciferian stuff and actually believe that you are an noblewomen and that you are representing the real House of Seth and thereof a small problem! - it's not anymore because of your substitute of words!

And that was very sweet of you! - thanks!

Now I'm looking forward to read more of your beautiful story about the heroic Sethian warriors, to my surprise it's actually quite interesting.

I'd rather have the whole story before I could make any questions, but...

I't makes me wonder if I am from the same bloodline?

With kind regards!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
" PORTANTUR STEMMATA COELO "
is the historic motto of the ruling hidden illuminati family...
Just type this phrase into Yahoo or Google search...

and you will find the link to this very old bloodline...

Good luck

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

i seriously don't understand how trash like this can keep from being moved to the trash bin. mods please, have some dignity.

Hey that's cool idea, a trash button to go along with stars and flags very useful,

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
JoanTheBlind
I would like to ask some questions -

1. the way that you and H.H speak of negative and positive seem almost like a paradox to a being of 3d thinking. is this correct, and could you point me in the right direction if not? please forgive me the question is vague, i will reformulate if you find these questions to your liking.

2. H.H spoke of being sent here to help but are of higher development than 3d but may not know. what would these beings role play in the end? if someone does not know, is there a 'spark' so to speak that would rip that being into awareness?

3. this is somewhat unrelated, myself (and im sure others) feel very out of place, almost like i (we) don't belong, yet have an unconscious compulsion to remain in my physical location. it is very difficult to put into words, almost like the body and mind are waging war. my views of have drastically shifted, i have always been able to 'read' people just by looking at them. but now people are not people anymore in a manner of speaking. do others feel this way also? something clicked awhile back, then again as i stumbled upon H.H post a few days ago, i was much to late to ask H.H any questions, but had something beyond a desire to know more.....then you popped up. i guess my question is this, could you provide some clarity?

4. i constantly see the messages of RA, H.H everywhere in day to day life. even in star trek where the traveler came and elevated wesley because of his consciousness level. will the fog continue to clear as the clock runs out?

5. you and H.H seem...well i cant put my finger on it, i can see a clear distinction, and yet very different. i realize you are indeed different and from different houses, its beyond that.....i cant explain it in words, its almost like the words dont exist. could you elaborate? i realize the extreme vagueness of that question, i will try to reformulate it as i collect my thoughts

6. H.H said he was from a different planet, and when he answered a question that asked if the earth was hollow he said yes. what role does density and gravity play in this, as well as magnetic polarity as far as effects on your physical body and his as well?

thank you for reading, i look forward to your reply.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Temporarily closed for thread review.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh yay. Censorship. You'd think someone was being hurt here.

When do we get to play like grown-ups again?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
oh god job FOX oh i mean ATS, thanks for the censorship. make sure you beep the swear words too. sheesh, this could have actually turned into a pretty interesting discussion

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I guess we're back up again now. Thank goodness and let's have no more absurdities here. If people don't like the discourse, they are certainly free to simply *not* click the link to this thread. I can't see that any of this extraneous interruption and name-calling need take place.

Joan, HH elucidated more to me on an ethereal level than through black and white word. It would be lovely to look forward to the same from you. Thank you in advance.

Time is short, I know. Are things going as hoped for or is more impetus needed to achieve the desired result?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Joan, I am glad you are back. And just my luck, I discover the thread first thing Monday morning at work, seems it was started yesterday while I was knee deep in another thread, argh... I will be back after work to ask my questions.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Why is it back up and running... has she verified her status as a part of the ruling elite, or just as a bit of fun??

Joking btw

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The genesis of your bloodlines are known to me, so therefore, I have no questions to put to you.

As I see it, the Divine Judgment has already started, and no matter what new paradigm you attempt, your fate is already sealed. Your "bloodlines" have brought this planet to the brink of self destruction for the last time.

You demand respect as though your more deserving because your bloodlines were the first, but as all other things are found to be faulty threw time, you have too. You have defects that must be mended and or removed, and the process is ongoing. Your bloodlines chose incorrectly who to worship, and who's bidding to follow.

You cower in fear that you will be exposed to the light of day for what you have done, and who you have betrayed. It has been seen and it has been documented.

I owe you nothing until you have earned it!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
“The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third-density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third-density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.” www.lawofone.info...

1) If I am a wanderer, (which I have no idea, this just resonates) how do I go about remembering? I have been using H_H’s technique of asking to recall dreams, am still trying to lucid dream, and I meditate. Am I missing signs elsewhere? I look for clues throughout the days and I don’t know if I am missing something important. I feel as if time is running out fast and I still am in the ‘dark’.

2) Are my feelings of impending doom advisable to heed? In other words, I am in N. California, real eq country, if I came here to be of assistance at this time, should I stay put so that I may help others when catastrophe hits?

3) A question regarding other et’s info: I have read a thread recently that pertains to the war being waged over humans. This thread mentions a ‘soul catcher’ machine which steals souls, wipes their memories clean then spits them out to play the human game again. Does this ‘machine’ belong to the Lucifer house or is it something of Yahweh’s? This particular information disturbed me for some time after reading it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello again Dear Joan!

A deep breath...
Another one...
And continue.

Here we are!!

I have a question, I studied most of knowledge of Gurdjieff/Ouspensky's Fourth Way system. I found it highly academic esoteric well written and understandable. According Insider most of Earth knowledge is 'perverted'.
What do you think about the Fourth Way system?

How can we search confident ways to follow our path?

SNC24

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Greetings good sir

I'm glad that another "window of opportunity" is opened because I missed the opportunity to ask "Master Hidden Hand" any questions

1. Hidden Hand stated that Yahweh created us in a perfect world or paradise but luciferians were sent here to show us negativity. What I want to ask is there not a better way of doing this then creating a world where negativity is prevalent and preached? Why not have a system where we can more accurately choose between positive and negative? Sure it is a choice that each individual has to make but the "tools" you guys allow us to use seem to favor negativity. If only the luciferians needed to be 95% negative why is it that the whole population seems to revolve around negativity. If indeed this great harvest is coming around why were we not better prepared, if your houses were sent here to assist us?

2. Hidden Hand stated that the end date is December 21st 2012 and we are currently undergoing the transition. He also stated the lord of the harvest was Nibiru. What he didn't say was what Nibiru actually is. Is Nibiru a rogue planet in our solar system or an entirely different thing?

3. A lesser question but is Hidden Hand reading this thread? If so are there any rules preventing him/her from saying anything as long as he is not revealing information?

4. A question about the weighting of actions. If you in one action steal 50 trillion dollars and then donate 1 cent to every person in the world did you not just do a huge amount of positive actions? On the flip side if you are negative all your life but in the end decide to sacrifice your life for the well being of others is that just one positive action? Hidden Hand needed to clarify this in my personal opinion

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Jooka24]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join