It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion of Ruling Bloodlines Disclosure

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just have one question for the OP

Is this appropriate for the Aliens and UFO Forum?

Shouldn't it be over in the miscellaneous forum? ("The Gray Area")

Or under Religion and Faith in belowtopsecret?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This thread is in the Gray Area.

Second line fun.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its good to see you back Spannera. Seems you missed some fireworks. We started a cult, did some stuff, then figured we didn't want to start a cult, and returned, all in the space of you taking a break. Don't blink around here or you'll miss something. (I apologize for my faceoususness.)

But seriously folks, I'd like to redirect the group's attention back to the fundamental purpose of this discussion, a more detailed look at Hidden Hand's contribution.

I want to point out some things that I can see that some are confused about:

---

(1) I'm not here to Save you.

(2) I'm not here to have you join a cult.

(3) I don't even care if you buy the ideas of HH. I don't even buy them fully.

(4) If you feel nasty/evil/confused by talking about these thing, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM. Duh.

(5) If you feel overly enthusiastic/moved-to-action/feel-like-screaming-like-a-girl-at-a-boy-band-concert, TAKE A WALK. The feeling will pass. Come back when you are centered.

(6) This is a rational, mild discussion of something someone put here on ATS. You guys love talking about it. We're just talking about it in a more structured format.

(7) If you do have a legitimate beef, talk to me via U2U, and I'll fix whatever is wrong. Let's give the mod's a break and learn to resolve our differences using reason and a calm voice.

--

OK back to the discussion. I wanted to thank those of you that are positively contributing. I find this discussion calming when it is working well.

To my detractors, I remind you that this discussion will be over shortly. I'm not going to cover everything HH said, but rather focus on the spiritual components. There isn't much more, and I think that as time goes on that some of these ideas will resonate with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Unit 3: Nibiru, Cycles and Galactic Time

Hidden Hand continues to talk about Nibiru and cycles, and how they impact the flows of Life within the Galaxy and Universe.

I am breaking down his discourse into parts so that we can discuss and the group can express their thoughts and feelings on what he touched upon. Taking smaller "chunks" of his discourse and applying out analytical skills I think is the best way, I think, of understanding what it is that he is trying to say.

---

Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

Read up on the Mayan Prophesies and Calendrical events for more detail upon how the actual Galactic and Universal Cycles work. The "Travelers" who gave them this information were the same ones who visited the the Civilization of Atlantis. The Mayans used that information by creating with the Positive vibration of the Polarity. The Atlanteans opted for the Negative.

As for the question of can I elaborate on the coming Harvest, yes, I shall do so now.

Your planet abides by the laws of the Creation of your Galactic Logos. The Galaxy runs on Cycles of time, known as the Precession of the Equinoxes. As I said, seek the Mayan Calendar for a deeper insight as to how the Galaxy runs (it is highly accurate), but for the purpose of this discourse, I will give a brief overview.

The Maya use an astrological cycle called the "Precession of the Equinoxes". This is a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2,152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand Cosmic Year. This "Mayan" cycle also corresponds to a 26,000 year relationship of the Sun (Solar Logos) orbiting Alcyone, the central star of our Seven Sisters Pleiades constellation.

The End of this Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. "A new Heaven, and a new Earth", and is the time of the Great Harvest.

Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself..

When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

Collectively, Humanity right now, is growing, and developing, into the Beings you have long been encoded to be. Yet, as with any labor, it is not the mother or the baby who is in charge, it is the Primal process of Birth itself, unfolding it's own destiny.

So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of the sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date.

The 26,000 year cycle is composed of 5 lesser cycles, each of which are 5,125 years in duration. Each of these 5 cycles is considered its own World Age or Creation Cycle.

Our present great cycle (3113 B.C. - 2012 A.D.) is called the Age of the Fifth Sun.

----

Questions:

(1) What is a Life-Cycle? How long is a life cycle (this will require a little bit of math on your part? What characterizes the (1) begining, (2) the middle and (3) the end of a Life-Cycle?

(2) How do you suppose that Nibiru will "collide" with the Earth? Will it indeed end all of 3D existance as HH seems to indicate? Remember that Nibiru collided with Earth about 4000 years ago.

(3) According to HH, the Atlanteans chose negative, while the Mayans chose postive. Which do you think we will decide? Why?

(4) To tie this into Bibilical prediction, it is said that after this process that there will be an Golden Age (aprox 2000 years, 1000 by biblical accounting) of which the human race will live peacefully and with happiness during this time. Do you anticipate this happened?

(5) Why do you suppose there are so many simularities between Armageddon predictions (ie. Law of One, this, Book of Revelations)? Any differences you'd like to point out?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To Whom may be Concerned

The other discussion forum that myself and some other members of ATS started has now been disbanded. We were not aware at the time that such a thing was frowned upon by ATS. Once we became aware that this might be a violation of TOS agreements, we carefully but quickly shut it down.

It is now shut down.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What about the possibility of failure. What if Mankind fails to make the transition to the next level? Is our success guaranteed? It seems that there is always the possibility that we could wither on the vine. One would have to ask themselves if this seemed to be happening, what reactions these interstellar harvesters might take.

It seems that we will have to develop new perspectives of the world in order to move on.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
P: What about the possibility of failure. What if Mankind fails to make the transition to the next level? Is our success guaranteed?

J: In a way it is, in that whether its 3D neutral, or 4D Positive/Negative, those realities are all valid realities for people to be in. In that there are good and bad points to each.

P: It seems that there is always the possibility that we could wither on the vine. One would have to ask themselves if this seemed to be happening, what reactions these interstellar harvesters might take.

J: The official statement is "what's going to happen is going to happen". In that I'm sure that some beings have a vested interest in one reality or another, but I think its few and far between. For example, I have yet to hear a human say "I want 4D positive" and know how to bring it to pass, and know why they want to bring it to pass.

However, I don't really know what the reaction will be on the part of the harvesters if certain expectations don't come to pass.

P: It seems that we will have to develop new perspectives of the world in order to move on.

J: This would be the postive option I think.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
J: The official statement is "what's going to happen is going to happen". In that I'm sure that some beings have a vested interest in one reality or another, but I think its few and far between. For example, I have yet to hear a human say "I want 4D positive" and know how to bring it to pass, and know why they want to bring it to pass.

Well, I have said it to myself. I have stated that I desire to move on to 4th positive.
The last thing I want for myself is to end up in the neutrals/lukewarms and incarnate here yet again. It’s a nice planet, but the company sucks (the majority of it.)

Apparently there will be numerous issues to deal with there (4d), but that’s all fine and good with me. As for how to do it, didn’t HH mention around 51% service to others? Gauging the percentage of positive actions isn’t easy, but I think I may doing it. If animals count, then I am a shoe in up to 6th!

The question I ask today is; Is it service to self to spend so much time searching, and learning? Or could it actually be service to others, in that learning and improving myself, I can then assist others?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
BJ: The question I ask today is; Is it service to self to spend so much time searching, and learning? Or could it actually be service to others, in that learning and improving myself, I can then assist others?

J: Its good to see you BJ.

OK, this goes to the original idea I was talking about earlier, what actually is positivity.

In terms of STO (Service to Others) vs. STS (Service to Self) there is a kind of ladder, in that if you are doing nothing, this is somewhere in the 95% STS range. If you are reading and studying, then your polarity is somewhere in the middle. If you are reading, studying, looking for stuff to do, and doing it, then you have a chance at the 51% STO.

When you are out there expressing your opinion, which is a positive activity if you are careful in who and what you support, this generates what we call negative emotions. How does it do this? Because other positive people out there with different opinions will clash with yours. So strangely, positive behavior generates negative emotions because of contentions that you have with people around you. These negative emotions like fear, having to swallow your ego, and difficult emotions that you feel when doing something positive create the energies necessary to to proceed to 4D positive.

For example, working actively with animals will put you into situations where you have to witness animal abuse, sick animals and people who generate negative emotions in you for how they treat animals disrespectfully. This is a great example of how doing something postive results in the "negativity" that runs the process.

To stay in 3D neutral, the trick is to minimize bad feelings. This will keep you where you are. The best way to do this is to not do anything, and seek out only good feelings. Grow fat and lazy.

4D negative appeals to me, in that I'm not sure if I want to be very positive, and I want the place where I end up to reflect the work I've done, but not so positive that I have to do a bunch of work. Just my 2 cents worth into the pot.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoanTheBlind

Hmmm, I don't understand why anyone would WANT to end up in a negative place. I guess I don't understand what 4D existence really means, thought it was meant to be some kind of enlightenment. Suppose I am lukewarm and hence stuck in 3D anyways, I don't think I'm on a negative path, but I could be wrong, I am a lazy SOB.

I think most people are selfish (me included), arguably even some people that help others, my reasoning is that part of the driving force could be that they want to feel good about themselves, nonetheless I respect them for the effort and they are probably better people than I.

Though I frown upon the institutions that go to Africa and say, here read this bible and you'd better believe it kid, otherwise we won't feed you.

But do elaborate on the meaning of 4D positive and negative, and what that level life is expected to look like.

Edited to be a little nicer to the helpful people

[edit on Feb 27, 09 by mimer]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Joan, I might have missed it, but could you explain in a nutshell what you mean by "4D Positive/Negative"? I think I get 3d neutral, although I think that would be the most difficult to achieve. With current technology available, more likely a 3d negative or decline with horrible consequences lurking down the road.

In answer to your questions, I will offer what I seem to have learned from life.

J) (1) What is a Life-Cycle? How long is a life cycle (this will require a little bit of math on your part? What characterizes the (1) begining, (2) the middle and (3) the end of a Life-Cycle?

P) A life cycle would be the major turning points in a life time. They tend to come in threes, and tend not to be sinusoidal, but more like pulsating DC, either negative or positive. These major life cycles tend to divide the life up in a recognizable pattern, the first ending around 27, the second around fifty, and of course the third at the end of ones productive life, which varies tremendously. The three cycles tend to follow the typical three act play, or more accurately, the typical three act play tends to follow the cycles of life. The first act is one of discovery, where one finds ones place in the world. The second act is where the plot thickens, and one begins to choose ones direction in the story, and the third act is the conclusion of ones life in which it is discovered whether of not one has succeeded, and to what level, with ones goals.

J) (2) How do you suppose that Nibiru will "collide" with the Earth? Will it indeed end all of 3D existance as HH seems to indicate? Remember that Nibiru collided with Earth about 4000 years ago.

P) Certainly no planet physically collided with Earth 4,000 years ago, or essentially all life on Earth would have been wiped out except perhaps micro-organisms. I think maybe you mean, "How will Nibiru's close passage to the Earth effect our planet in this next visit". I will give you my speculations. From my understanding the cycle is more around 6 thousand years, the last one around 4,000 BC, and then 10,000 BC, but even those guesses are not accurate information. Should Niribu actually exist as a physical entity, and its passage has the influence on world climate change that some evidence suggests to support, then there is no reason not to expect Earth wide natural disasters as before. Should Niribu be more of a spiritual passage, something that exists primarily in a different/higher dimension, then I see different possibilities. First would be the Christian concept of the Passage, in which those worthy souls leave for the higher dimension. Another possibility is that there is an exchange of the worthy souls with those who come to Earth to be teachers. Either of these may be accompanied by an expulsion of those souls deemed to be too negative or an evil influence. This could be through world wide natural disasters.

J) (3) According to HH, the Atlanteans chose negative, while the Mayans chose postive. Which do you think we will decide? Why?

P) Hmm. How do we know that the Atlanteans didn't pass to the higher dimension, and their existence was simply covered up? Also, there is considerable evidence that the Mayans practiced human sacrifice, so HH might have these events backwards, and the evidence of the destruction of Mayans was left behind as a message. Also, from my historical understanding, Mayan civilization fell apart around 1,200 AD due to drought, not not 2,000 to 4,000 BC, so the time line does not match. My guess is that we will not succeed as a whole, nor fail as a whole.

J) (4) To tie this into Bibilical prediction, it is said that after this process that there will be an Golden Age (aprox 2000 years, 1000 by biblical accounting) of which the human race will live peacefully and with happiness during this time. Do you anticipate this happened?

P) Honestly, I expect a turn for the better, perhaps another age of enlightenment. I think technology has brought us to a point were we can either succeed or fail as a species, although I think it is possible that we might see another world world war, this one far larger, and far more deadly than the last. Maybe some arrival of a Niribu can save us from another far more destructive world war, and then again, maybe this war is a necessary cleansing action that we will have to go through on our own, and perhaps, this Niribu might come to help pick up the pieces. Afterwords, maybe we can enter a new age of enlightenment.

J) (5) Why do you suppose there are so many simularities between Armageddon predictions (ie. Law of One, this, Book of Revelations)? Any differences you'd like to point out?

P) Well, there are always those predicting that the end is near. These predictions that continue to succeed tend to be written in very cryptic terms that can be interpreted very broadly, which is why they survive through continuous dates of said destruction to be continuously reborn with a new date for said next end of the world. Like the saying goes, there hasn't been an original story written since before Christ was a corporal. Thus, all these stories of worlds end tend to be different versions of the same story, and so the similarities. The newer stories tend to incorporate science. Now, they are not gods, but aliens/trans-dimensional beings coming to harvest our souls, which go to a higher dimension and level of understanding as opposed to heaven.

Just my dime. Hope you enjoy.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hmm, so if I get this right 3d pos or neg and even 4d pos or neg means those activities which create struggle or conflict are negative, and those that create harmony are positives. I would say that we will always vacillate between the two. We need conflict and struggle as much as we need peace and harmony, the fluctuation between the two is the process that allows us to progress.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
M: But do elaborate on the meaning of 4D positive and negative, and what that level life is expected to look like.

J: OK, I will talk about an idea that may or may not be true. Speculation.

I beleive that its harder to Ascend a human being from 3D to 4D than to transfer a being already from a higher dimention from one dimention to the other.

With this in mind, I think its possible for a human being, co-creating with their soul companion for the companion to return up the dimentions, leaving the human where they are. I also beleive its possible for a human to do so much work that they can leave 3D as well, even this cycle. I beleive that many humans will do this this cycle.

As far as what it is like there, I don't know. Apparently there is some benifit to Ascending like this. I am still learning and trying to determine what this benifit is. I want to leave you with the impression that I am not some talking-head for Ascention, but to indicate to you guys and gals that I am thinking, and trying to decide things rationally without becoming a fanatic in the process.

P: Just my dime. Hope you enjoy.

J: I am not given to emotion, Poet, but your response brought a tear to my eye. Why? I have been struggling with a burden since I have been here, that I was afraid that my message was a significant distance away from the ideas and beleifs of ATS.

The way that you answered, I could feel the ATS in it, and I learned something there. Thank you for that. I'm not coming with the thought in mind of destroying beleifs, but in learning how I can express what I have found out through the ATS lens. It was very synthetic what you said and how you said it.

P: Hmm, so if I get this right 3d pos or neg and even 4d pos or neg means those activities which create struggle or conflict are negative, and those that create harmony are positives. I would say that we will always vacillate between the two. We need conflict and struggle as much as we need peace and harmony, the fluctuation between the two is the process that allows us to progress.

J: Yes, I would agree. However I do have an opinion that I think that a portion of the war that we are having is unnessesary for Universal Balance and progress. I don't like war. I recognize its need from time to time, but I don't like it. Part of the reason why I strive for positivity is because I think that this is a path to less war, through courage and private struggles replacing huge bloodbaths that we have seen in our history.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliment. I don't know how much I represent ATS, but I do feel at home here. Synthetic does seem to be a word that fits me, good choice.

I would hope that all wars in the future become ideological wars fought in debates here on the internet, rather than in the physical world by dropping bombs or firing rockets. One of my tenets in my book "A westerner's Tenets" is that "Morality is the foundation necessary to establish trust". It is difficult, and sometimes impossible to share physical space with those that we do not trust, and this is where serious conflict, including wars, all come from.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
J: "(2) How do you suppose that Nibiru will "collide" with the Earth? Will it indeed end all of 3D existance as HH seems to indicate? Remember that Nibiru collided with Earth about 4000 years ago. "

So in 1500 bc, Nibiru either hit somewhere or came close and caused all the devastation. Seems it was pretty terrible around Terra then. It seems some are attributing the catastophes of 1500 bc to Venus. But it was Nibiru?

They have some not so pleasant accounts of this:

"They were pounded down to the bones and tendons, smashed and
pulverized even to the bones. Their faces were smashed
because they were incompetent before their mother and their
father, the heart of sky, named Hurricane. The Earth was
blackened because of this; the black rainstorm began, rain
all day and rain all night. Into their houses came the
animals small and great. Their faces were crushed by things
of wood and stone."
www.barry.warmkessel.com...

Anyway to alter it's course ?

Haven't seen you around Joan. I hope you are well. I have a question that does not pertain to HH, but hopefully you have some insight.

Sunday night, 3/1, I woke in the night. I rarely wake up until the 3:00am hour, so this evening was strange. I was in a very deep sleep and I know I was dreaming, but I felt 'pulled' to wake up. Fighting it didn't work. So I sat up and looked at the digital clock, only to see 11:11!

That's all. I just woke up to see the clock, laid back down and slept till morning. Earlier you eluded to the fact 11:11 could be an alarm of sorts, did you mean an alarm to the person seeing this or in general and alarm since many are seeing this lately?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by blujay] someday I will learn to use the "quotes" correctly

[edit on 4-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks for commenting, Blujay. Its good to see you back.

BJ: Anyway to alter it's course ?

J: No, but there is a way to mitigate the damage. I think that people should learn more of how to act, and how to act towards each other so that they might endure the Harvester well.

Firstly, people must understand that the Harvest (Nibiru being the "master" of it) is a naturally occuring, cyclical event for Earth. Most of the time, we have peace and plenty, but evey few thousands of years we get a movement of Life within our Universe that can cause calamities both individual and collective.

The Christians for years have made up an entire school of thought when it comes to Armageddon, and the Harvest process. Some people have fantisized about how wonderful it would be to be one of the ones taken up to heaven. However, Jesus has said that the "kingdom of God is taken with violence." This violence is more of an Act of God (the human meaning of it) than warfare, but it is violent within the beings that are involved in the Harvest.

Because of this, bad things can happen. Pain and fear and suffering. However, if the people involved endure it well, it won't cause problems for those that are not participating, in that many of the emotions pouring through people can result in warfare, crime and other bad activities. There is no reason I can see for doing this. The human mind has a wonderful capability of being able to control one's emotions. It will still hurt, but forgiveness and long-suffering should be the natural response to pain and violence of the sort that leads to Ascention.

Practice your patience, and your long-suffering, and (as it is called in the East) ahimsa, or non-harm to all beings, including those beings you suspect are evil, and perhaps 3D, our Earth, will be passed over those barabarities that don't need to happen.

BJ: Haven't seen you around Joan. I hope you are well. I have a question that does not pertain to HH, but hopefully you have some insight.

Sunday night, 3/1, I woke in the night. I rarely wake up until the 3:00am hour, so this evening was strange. I was in a very deep sleep and I know I was dreaming, but I felt 'pulled' to wake up. Fighting it didn't work. So I sat up and looked at the digital clock, only to see 11:11!

That's all. I just woke up to see the clock, laid back down and slept till morning. Earlier you eluded to the fact 11:11 could be an alarm of sorts, did you mean an alarm to the person seeing this or in general and alarm since many are seeing this lately?

J: This is just what I heard, but apparently there are two theories circulating in the Mind of God now, that humans have become too reliant on technology and by extention mathematics. The 1-2-3-4 theory is the property of a group who wishes humans to become less reliant on mathematics. 1-1-1-1 would be the further extreme that don't want humans to count at all.

We are aware of groups on the physical plane that want humanity to live a more natural existance and not be so bound to materialistic thought, so this idea is not that radical. Those that I have talked to about it don't seem radical to me, but these theories are symbolic of their struggles to find a way to return to a simpler time. I still use mathematics and counting for my money and occationally for personal use.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mimer

Mimer: ...Hmmm, I don't understand why anyone would WANT to end up in a negative place....

Joan: I just noticed this comment by Mimer. Actually it is my understanding that negative, when esoterically understood, means comfort, materialism and plenty. This is the kind of negative I don't mind when I am not working spiritually. I just thought I'd clarify that in case someone thought I meant the more common form of negative (like war and bombs and stuff).

Clarification: Joan wants a bit of peace and quiet and some fun. This is where she wants to end up.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
Clarification: Joan wants a bit of peace and quiet and some fun. This is where she wants to end up.

So is Joan having a bit of fun at the expense of this forum's members?

2nd question: Do you believe that an Armageddon of sorts is coming soon?

3rd question? Do you know what a quark is and does it have any role in your philosophy?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
TMIK: So is Joan having a bit of fun at the expense of this forum's members?

J: I've had been working here, and what fun I have had was not intended to be at the expense of the forum members. I was hoping to etertain and educate. Hopefully I'm providing enough entertainment to cover the educational side.

TMIK: 2nd question: Do you believe that an Armageddon of sorts is coming soon?

J: I beleive Armageddon to be a real phenominon, and that for some it is already here, for others that its been worked out in their lives, and I beleive that it will continue to be worked out until that time that it is fully worked out.

TMIK: 3rd question? Do you know what a quark is and does it have any role in your philosophy?

J: I have been educated in physics, so I know what a quark is. However, my spiritual views don't have much physics in them. I am more concerned about correct education in ethics, morals and self-control, than I am about science at this time.

BTW, I wanted to answer your questions on the other thread, but I didn't want to disrupt the beginning of a new thread.

Firstly, about trite accusation, I just meant that around here there is the tendancy to hurl a short insult, however, you proved me wrong there with the assumption about the OP's position (as in that was not a trite accusation but quite a profound one, i thought). Thank you for that, as I realized I was assuming what the OP wanted. I'd better watch my words and see that they carry the proper intent. I'm always trying to become a better person myself, and you helped me out there.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been a few weeks now, and I knew that my time amoung you fine people would be limited.

I originally came with the intent to teach a portion of Hidden Hand's work and to introduce myself to you. I have succeeded in doing that. I do not look at this lack of interest to be a failure on anybody's part.

I wanted you guys and gals to have an insight into another person's ideas, ideas that I hope will help those that have been participating to whatever degree, that we are not entirely different and that we may all work via the Law of One, that of Oneness to build the type of planet that we can all be proud of.

If you need to contact me, I can be reached via U2U. I will carefully but quickly taper this thread down, answering a few remaining questions and call it a mission done.

I apologize to my detractors for what problems I may have caused. I also thank those participants who either read, or posted so that this idea of mine could find its fulfillment.

I urge you all to continue striving towards what noble goals that you have, always remembering to walk the middle path, to keep your friends (and others) safe from harm, and seek to build a positive Self.

It has been an honor.

Joan.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join